Missing Her

Story Info
No description needed.
1.1k words
3.8
6.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a recent dream I had of my girlfriend Liv. The details are hazy, so I had to make up some stuff, but most of it is accurate. I was away on vacation with some friends and I missed her. This has no connection to my other stories of her. Hope you like it.

I went to bed that night feeling lonely. I had gone with 5 friends to a lake house for a week that one of their parents had rented. I was tired from a day of wake boarding and canoeing. I had managed to keep my mind off of Liv all day, but now I had some down time, so my mind drifted rather agonizingly to her. It's not that I didn't want to go to the lake house, I just didn't want to be away from her for so long. I missed her terribly and loved her so much. I hadn't seen her for about 2 weeks, because she came back from Florida the day before I left for the lake house. We texted and talked on the phone daily, but seeing her in person would be so much better.

I must have lay there for hours, trying to sleep. She was on my mind the whole time. I missed those nights spent lying under the stars or walking on the beach. I missed the way she smelled. The way she tasted. And most of all, the smile that I fell in love with 2 years ago. I wondered what she was doing right now. Probably sleeping. I wanted so badly to text her, but I didn't want to risk waking her up.

I groaned and rolled over, finally falling asleep around 1 that morning. Then the next thing I knew, Liv was standing at the foot of my bed, smiling and waving. She came closer and bent over and kissed me softly. I reached up and grabbed the back of her head and pulled her even closer, running my fingers through her soft, blondish-brown hair. Without saying a word, she pulled away and stepped back. Slowly, she stripped naked and got into bed with me. She always had a gorgeous body, with soccer legs and a great ass. She was about 5'4" with hazel eyes, compared to my 5'8" or 5'9", dark hair, and gray eyes. She still hadn't spoken, but simply stared into my eyes with a combo of lust and love. I smiled at her and kissed her, softly but firmly. Slowly, I rolled on top of her and started kissing down her neck. She moaned softly and arched her back, as I hit her sweet spot, on the side of her neck. She pulled me back up to eye level and French kissed me, groping blindly for my cock. She finally found it and slowly started jerking it. I moaned into her mouth and started rubbing her clit. She had always loved this.

I then positioned my cock at her entrance. I asked softly, "Do you want it?" She didn't need to answer, I could see it in her pretty hazel eyes. Slowly, I entered her, burying myself in her balls deep. It felt good enough already, but with someone I truly loved and this level of emotion, it was fucking mind blowing. I slowly started thrusting into her, still on top of her. She closed her eyes, moaning and squirming, digging her nails into my back and wrapping her legs around me, making my cock go even deeper. I had to resist thrusting faster and harder. This could be the last time I saw her for a while, so I had to make it last.

Then without warning, she rolled us over so she was on top. Liv smiled at me and slowly started riding me. I reached up and grabbed her boobs, a perfect fit in my hands. She moaned and increased her speed. We were getting close. Her breathing increased and her pussy started pulsing, which felt incredible. I closed my eyes, moaning in pleasure, as my cock started pulsing and throbbing. I sat up so we were at eye level. I put a hand on her back as she continued riding me, moaning louder. With another moan, she finally came, tightening her vag muscles around my cock, making me finally blow too.

Liv collapsed on top of me, covered in sweat and panting. She finally spoke, "I love you. I love you so much." She kissed me, wrapping her arms around me. Then she whispered in my ear, "Do you feel it?" She looked into my eyes.

I answered, "I do. I feel it. I love you, Liv. So. Fucking. Much." I pulled her in for another kiss, adding tongue. We broke apart and she leaned in. "Remember, I'll be there when you're gone. I'm waiting for you back home. Ok? Now, it's late. I need to go before my parents wake up. I'll see you soon." She got off me and dressed quickly.

"No! Please don't! I need you. I love you so much!" I said, jumping out of bed and pulling on jeans.

"I know you do. And I love you too. But I'm not supposed to be up. If my parents find out, we're both dead."

I grabbed her and hugged her tightly, burying my face in her hair. "Ok. I understand. I'll see you soon. Really soon. Right?" I looked at her.

She smiled. That gorgeous, entrancing smile. "Of course. Love ya. Bye." She kissed me one last time, and said, "I know you're gonna miss this ass, but you can have it as much as you want when I see you." She smiled again and put my hands on it. I gave her one last firm grope down there. She backed away and blew me a kiss before leaving. I sighed and went back to bed. The next thing I knew, I heard my friends waking up in their rooms (we all got our own rooms, it was a huge house). I finally woke up and looked at my clock. 7:00. I groaned and rolled over, expecting to see Liv. She wasn't there. I said out loud, "Aw shit. It was a dream. Just a fucking dream."

It was our last day at the lake house today. She never snuck out. We never had sex. But then I looked down and noticed my boxers were sticky. "Wow. It must've been a good dream." I still missed her immensely. I texted her and arranged for us to hang out the next day when I got back. The rest of the day went fast after that, now that my heartache was waning. Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough. And jerking off while thinking of her, neither could I.