Missing Her Man

Story Info
She has an erotic dream, only to wake up wet.
2.2k words
4.25
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had been crazy lately and needless to say just a bit out of the norm. Again she had found herself at home caring for her sick new baby. It had seemed that the baby was sick more than not. So she and her husband were doing the best they can with their work schedules to care for the baby. But the abnormal schedules had really been a pain in the normal day to day routines and both the mother and father were tired. It seems that it had been a long time that they had spent some good quality time together. And she missed those times and she was sure that he had too.

It was about 1:00 in the afternoon it was dark and gloomy outside. It looked like it could rain any time She had just put the baby to bed. She had went into work early that morning while he stayed home and took care of the baby. She was tired and decided to take advantage of this situation and take a nap as long as the baby would allow her. She went to the bedroom and stripped down to just her T-shirt top.

As she laid there waiting for sleep to take over, her mind was drifting into some erotic thoughts of her husband. The weather had been getting more like spring and she remembered how last year she had come home from work a couple of times and found her husband laying out on the deck naked, stroking his hard cock, waiting for her to come home. She also remembered that she had done that to him too. In fact the she misses those times of being spontaneous when they would at any time make love or just get up and go out to a movie. She remembered the time when she and the baby met him at work and took him on a picnic lunch at a park close to his work. How they found a secluded spot in the woods and made love while the baby was sleeping in the stroller.

Soon sleep had taken over and she began dreaming. She found herself at a place where she and her husband go to for long weekend getaways. The Elm's Resort. It was the very first place that he had taken her for a romantic weekend before they were married. She found herself emerged in a large outside hot tub. It was late at night and steam was very thick due to the hot tub being covered and the outside air had just a little bit of a chill to it. They were all alone. She was sitting down in the tub on the bench. The water was breast high. He was sitting on her lap straddling her legs facing her. They were in a deep passionate kiss. She felt his tongue dart into her mouth searching for hers. Her hands were roaming all over his back and down to his ass.

He messaged her breasts through her bikini top. Her nipples responded with a hard reply. She moved her hands down to his lap and found his hard cock under his trunks. She reached inside and wrapped her hand around his throbbing shaft. His hands moved to her lap and he quickly untied the strings to her bikini bottoms and slid them off of her before she could react. He laid them on the ledge of the hot tub. She was concerned that someone might walk in and notice. He explained that he didn't care and he suddenly picked her up and sat her down on the ledge. Her ass was totally exposed the night air and to anyone that might have been in the hot tub. He sat down in front of her on the bench and spread her legs apart. He asked her to lie back and enjoy. She was a little reluctant but as soon as she felt his tongue on her pussy, she didn't care anymore.

He was looking into her smooth shaved pussy. He spread her lips apart and made her clit stand up. He bent down and surround her pussy with his mouth while his tongue rested on her clit. The cool night air was brushing against her face and body giving her chills that trickled down to her groin. She looked down at him but the steam was so thick she could only make out shadows. But she knew what he was doing, she felt everything he was doing and it was wonderful. His tongue was dancing all over her sex.

Suddenly she had heard voices but she was very close to the edge of an orgasm and she didn't want to move it felt so good. She tried to see through the thick steam but it was difficult. All she saw was the lights at the far end of the tub through the fog.

He began to feel her pussy twitch a bit so he stopped licking her allowing her to come down a bit. Instead he rubbed her lips with his finger tips. After a while he returned his mouth and began teasing her hard clit once again. He knew he was driving her crazy. But doing this to her was driving him crazy as well. His cocked ached for her. He wanted so badly to slam it into her wet cunt but he enjoyed eating her too much. He enjoyed giving her so much pleasure.

He noticed some shadows in the fog behind him. It sounded like another couple had entered the tub on the opposite side. He was to far into this to care to stop. She had sat up too. She had seen the shadows as well. She whispered to him that they should stop. He responded by sliding two fingers into her warm wet pussy. She quickly drew in a breath as her pussy clasp down on his fingers. A low moan escaped her lips and she arched backwards again. Oh god she wanted to cum so bad. He slid his fingers in and out of her opening and then began to flick his tongue over her clit. They could hear the other people chatting on the far side but they never came over. She brought her legs up to her chest and spread them wider. She felt the breeze to her exposed pussy. It felt wonderful. She begged him to make her cum.

With her pussy so exposed, he drove his fingers deeper into her and began tapping around on the inside with his finger tips. His tongue was attacking her clit. He began to feel it twitch stronger and stronger and he knew that she was going to cum soon. He continued finger fucking her and licking her and she came hard all over his mouth. Her pussy clenched around his fingers and he felt it throbbing. She was cumming hard.

When she caught her breath she sat back down in the hot tub on the bench. She kissed him hard on the mouth. Her hands went to his trunks and she found a very hard and throbbing cock. She pulled his trunks down to his knees while he remained standing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him as she pulled herself off of the bench and wrapped her legs around his waist. She bounced around until she felt the tip of his cock hitting her opening. She kissed him hard again and slid down onto his hard cock. It filled her up so nicely. He was so hard. She could feel every inch of him penetrate her. She felt the ridge around his cock head deep inside of her. She began bouncing up and down on his cock. She felt him getting harder and harder inside of her.

As she was fucking him she suddenly saw a bright flash and soon afterwards there was loud rumble. Again a bright flash but this time the rumble was louder and everything was vibrating...

...her eyes shot open as she awoke and a flash filled the room. Thunder was racking the house making the windows rattle. The storm had woke her up from her nice little dream. She noticed that she was breathing heavily. She felt her pussy was tingling. She reached down and felt how wet she was. Dripping wet. Damn storm. She closed her eyes to try to bring back the dream. She couldn't do it. Her heart was pounding. She was so worked up. She rubbed her wet clit and felt the electricity run through her body. Her other hand traveled down and she slowly inserted two fingers inside herself while her other hand rubbed her clit. She needed to cum so bad.

Soon she had masturbated herself to a strong orgasm. Something she had not done in a long time. As the thunder roared outside she got out of bed and went to the bathroom and drew water for a bath. She went to the babies room and checked on her and she was sleeping soundly. She returned to the bathroom and sat down in the tub. She remembered her dream once again. It seemed so real. She realized she wanted her husband so bad. She began cleaning up and shaving her legs. She decided to shave everywhere.

At 4:00 the phone rang and it was her husband telling her that he was going to work until about 7:00 that evening and to go ahead and eat supper. At first she was disappointed but then she thought that maybe she could use this to her advantage.

By the time 7:00 came around, the baby had just been put to bed. So she had at least a half an hour to get ready. She went to the bedroom and undressed. She changed into her jean shorts that she had cut to be really short. They allowed her pussy to easily be seen and she put on a T-shirt that had been cut short as well. She returned to the living room and selected an adult movie that they both enjoyed. She put it in the VCR and started it and laid down on the sofa and watched the video as she waited for his arrival. The video was working up her juices again and she found herself touching her wet pussy. She decided that she would make herself more than ready for him when he came home.

By 7:20 she heard the truck pull into the driveway. She had really worked herself up. When he walked through the door. He was surprised to find his wife laying on the couch playing with her pussy. He looked over and saw what she was watching on the TV. A smirk came across his face as he walked over to her. She continued to finger herself in front of him. He leaned down and kissed her. They kissed hard. When he broke away she brought her fingers up to him and sked him if he wanted a taste. He knelt down in front of her and spread her legs apart. He pulled her shorts to the side and began licking her wet juicy pussy. It didn't take long before she came again. She got up from the couch and took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and started to help him undress. Soon he was standing in front of her naked with his hard cock inches from her face. She quickly took him into his mouth and began playing with his balls and ass.

She was deep throating him, feeling his cock grow harder inside her mouth. She reached down and began to play with her pussy. She knew he loved it when she did that and it would get him off. He looked down and saw what she was doing. He heard the wet sounds has her fingers played with her clit. He stepped away from her and told her to lay on the bed on her back with her head towards him. He stood over her and his cock was swaying above her face. He move his cock down to her mouth and she sucked it back in again. He move his cock around while she slid her lips up and down the hard shaft. He saw that her legs were spread open and he could see her pussy really well from the mirror on the other side of the room. She began playing with her pussy for him. He watched as she slid her finger deep inside of her and then withdrew it and played with her clit. Soon she began moaning a little. Her hips began to move and she licked his cock shaft up and down. She was driving him crazy. He felt his balls begin to tighten and soon pre-cum began to appear at the tip of his cock. She eagerly licked at it. She played with her clit harder and began to moan louder. His cock began dripping more and more. Soon his cock was covered in pre-cum and hard as hell. She knew he would cum soon and she would too. She told him that she was cumming and that was all he needed to hear her say. His cock erupted and shot a load all over her face and neck as she came all over her own fingers.