Missing Magazines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh…" Roly yawned in a sleepy voice, lowering her arm. "Gosh…I'm feeling so sleepy."

She sprawled on her bed. Her knee length gown slipped a little over her calves as she folded her legs.

"Can you turn off the lights?" She finally spoke to me. "I can't sleep with lights on."

"I'm studying." My reply was terse.

"Please…"

"Okay." For some unknown reasons, I felt happy with her request. I switched on my table lamp and then I climbed off my bed and put the lights off.

"Thanks." She smiled at me, and turned her back toward me.

I returned to my bed. My book open in my hands, I silently watched her shapely back clad into her white satin gown. My eyes pried upon her curvy, slightly enlarged asscheeks. The cloth was delicately pulled into the crack between her globes that I could picture the perfect heart shaped ass with my open eyes.

My heart began beating hard.

I struggled to divert my attention, trying to concentrate into the book I was reading. However, my eyes failed to read anything. My eyes remained glued to the gown covered crack of my sister's ass. Any chance of going back to what I had been doing was simply out of the question.

In the end, I gave up. There was no use in wasting time staring Roly's arse. I switched off the table lamp and sprawled on my bed.

The entire room was covered with darkness; the only light source was a tiny mosquito repellant plugged to the switchboard. But its light was so low that I couldn't even see my sister's silhouette on her bed that was only few feet away from me.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

It didn't come. My mind was full of amorous thoughts about my beautiful sister. The episode of last night began playing before my eyes like a movie. I visualized my sister's spreading her naked thighs, her hairy cunt exposed to my lecherous view, her soaking fingers slashing in and out of her wet cunt.

More I tried to divert my thoughts more it went back to the vision of my naked sister. My cock was hard like a rod and it was now straining inside my shorts.

I opened my eyes and stared in the darkness. I didn't know how long I had been fantasizing. I needed a release and I got to do it even if my sister was sleeping on a nearby bed.

I got down from my bed and sit on the edge. The room was glowing under a very dim orange light. I realized that my eyes were now accustomed to the darkness. I could now see the vague outline of my sister on her bed.

I rose from my bed, tiptoed across the gap between our beds, and squatted near her bed. Roly was now sleeping on her back, snoring gently. Her left leg was sprawled on the bed and the right leg was bent at her knees. Because of that, her gown had moved up along her thighs exposing her left leg up to the knee.

Under the dim glow of tiny orange light, all I could see was the vague outlines of her exposed legs. Even that was enough to drive me wild. My heart was beating fast, my whole body shivering with a strange excitement.

With my heart pounding fiercely in my chest, I reached out and gently placed my hand over her exposed knee. Her body shook involuntarily for a moment and then became still. I let my hand rest over her knee, looking for any response from Roly.

She didn't respond, still continued breathing lightly. I drew all my courage and slipped my hand slowly along her leg feeling the soft skin of her calf. My hand touched the hem of her gown.

I knew that I should immediately stop what I was doing and should go back to my bed, but I couldn't.

With shaking hands, I carefully pushed her gown upwards. As her one leg was folded in vertical position, the satin cloth moved rahter easily. I kept on pushing it until my fingers were a whisker away from the delicate mound of her cunt. I held my breath and gently flipped the hem of the gown over her belly exposing her mons veneris, the mound of her cunt, hidden behind the thin material of tiny blue cotton panties.

Blood rushed fiercely to my head; my whole body shivered with excitement. The hammering in my chest was reaching to a crescendo.

With my hand resting over her uncovered flashy thighs, I tried to catch my breath. It was not easy. The feeling of my sister's hot flesh and the realization that my fingers were almost touching her hot cunt, made it very difficult for me to stay cool. My cock throbbed so violently inside my shorts that I feared that it would start spurting there itself. With my free hand, I pushed my shorts down freeing my mammoth hard on.

Soon, I realized that all efforts to control my emotions were useless.

I gently slipped my hand and placed it over her cunt.

Roly was sound asleep. Her body didn't respond to my touch on her cunt. I let my hand rest over her cunt mound, feeling the soft fluffy mound. The sensory nerves in the palm of my hand could easily feel the soft sponginess and the delicate lips of her cunt.

I just couldn't believe that I was actually petting the first cunt of my life. In the heat of lust, it didn't matter to me that it belonged to my own sister and what I was doing was a crime under the social norms...a sin. I just wanted to feel the warmth of that delicious cunt. I was so lost in petting my sister's cunt that I didn't realize when my free hand gripped my massive hard on and began diddling it.

My shaking fingers gently began moving over her mound lightly. They slowly moved between her thighs feeling the parted lips of her cunt through her panties. My fingers could feel the soft crispy cunt hair, the fluffiness of her cunt lips and the moist slit between them through the sheer cloth. I pressed my fingers lightly, gently rubbing the moist area before her slit. I didn't have any knowledge of female anatomy and hence I couldn't comprehend the reason of her moist panties. I almost forgot that my actions could cause her to wake up and I could be caught red handed.

I continued feeling her slit, lost in the rapturous feeling overwhelming my whole body, while my other hand diddled my hard on.

My orgasm hit me without any warning. Before I could realize what was happening, my cock suddenly erupted splashing my hot cum juice. I had almost forgotten that while my fingers played with my sister's pussy, my other hand was busy massaging my erect cock feverishly. It resulted in a massive eruption of hot molten cum juice.

I quickly withdrew my hand from Roly's pussy and tried to stop the flying jets but, I was late. My cock spurted again and again releasing gobs after gobs of cum on the floor and on my hands.

The eruption ceased slowly, but I remained lost in the rhapsodic sensation. My cock was stilling jerking between my fingers even though nothing came out of the tiny hole.

I quickly took off my t shirt and wiped cum from the floor and from my hands. Under the dim lights, it was not possible to see cum on the floor but anyhow I mopped the floor. After wiping my fingers dry, I gently pulled my sister's gown back over her thighs.

I then noiselessly scurried to the toilet, carefully washed my cum soaked t shirt in the wash basin and dropped it in the washing machine.

Satisfied, I came out of the bathroom. Silently, dragged myself to my bed and slipped under the covers. I could still feel the mild shudders of erotic pleasure. I reveled in the fantastic feeling. I did have a momentary guilt feeling; but it didn't last.

When I went to sleep, my mind was full with amorous thoughts about my sexy sister.

III

All through the next day, I was virtually lost in my own paradise. My heart danced to a strange amorous tune buzzing in my mind and it kept reeling with rapture. It was very difficult for me to hide my perpetual state of arousal. As a result, I preferred to stay in the solitude of my room so that no one could notice the permanent bulge in front of my pants.

It also gave me ample opportunity to relive the events of the last night. I jacked myself off thrice during the day, every time dreaming about my beautiful sister. It made me even more restless as I waited eagerly for the next night.

It was a very long wait.

My mother was to some extent perplexed by my behavior. She must have noticed my unusual behavior, but I didn't pay any attention to her. I was too lost in my world to worry about her.

By and large, I avoided any conversation with Roly fearing that she might read the lust in my eyes. Every time, when I was with her, I tried to monitor her activities looking for any sign that she knew what I did last night. Occasionally, I did stare at her indirectly; always finding her relaxed, not even a trace of hint that she was aware of the events of the last night.

In the night, I hurriedly ate my dinner and immediately retired to my room, leaving mom, dad and Roly in the living room.

I waited impatiently for Roly.

She arrived at about eleven, little late than the last night. I didn't look at her when she entered the room, just kept my eyes buried to my notebook, continuously scribbling something, pretending to be fully engrossed in some kind of serious mathematical problem.

"Hi..." She smiled at me.

I stared at her and then diverted my gaze back to my work.

If I was expecting something, it didn't happen. She didn't speak further and sprawled on her bed, adjusted her pillows to rest her head in an elevated position. To my dismay, she then took a book from the side rack and began reading.

I kept staring into my books wishing for her to sleep.

She continued with her reading. I was finding it hard to carry on with my pretense; waiting made me even more restless.

At last, she decided to call it a day. She dropped the book on her side and asked me to turn off the lights. I immediately switched on the table lamp, and rushed to switch off the main bulb. Roly said me goodnight and turned her back toward me.

After a short while, the room was filled with the sound of her hurried breathing.

I impatiently waited for another half an hour or so, then switched off the study lamp. The room was covered with the darkness. I lay on my bed waiting for my eyes to get accustomed to the tiny orange light from the electronic mosquito repellant. A part of me tried to deter me from what I was about to do. It was not a good thing to pet my sister's pussy when she was sleeping, and I knew if my parents ever learnt about it, I would be a pariah in my own family. Nevertheless, the thought of reliving the mind-boggling experience I had had last night, weakened my resolve.

I was simply dying to touch my sister's pussy again.

I got down from my bed.

I crawled noiselessly to near her bed. Roly was on her back; her legs spread on the bed. I waited impatiently squatting near her leg, expecting any movement in her body. There was none.

In the tiny orange light, all I could see was the silhouette of my sister sprawled on the bed.

I drew all my courage, and gently picked one end of her gown. I slowly began to slide it upwards. It was difficult today because she was lying flat on the bed. My heart was beating heavily, but I persisted by continuously pushing it upwards. Inch by inch, her gown moved along her thighs.

My efforts finally paid, and I was able to push her gown over her stomach. My sister's panties clad pussy was open to my lecherous view.

Once again, I ensured that Roly was still snoring. Then, I gently placed my trembling hand over her cunt mound and began running my fingers over her soft and supple mound. Like the last night, I again brushed my fingers over her slit, feeling her plump lips through her panties.

Like the last night, there was a large moist spot in front of her slit; my fingers could even feel the wetness.

My cock, by now, was fully erect with anticipation. With the free hand, I pulled it out of my shorts and began rubbing the cock head with my fingers.

As the time passed, I got little bolder. I started caressing my sister's cunt coarsely. My initial movements were soft and controlled but when she didn't produce any alarming signals, I began taking liberties.

I carefully slid two of my fingers inside the elastic band of her panties. My fingers gently brushed over her pussy hair. I waited patiently for a moment; then slowly I pushed it down and exposed her cunt.

For a second, my heart leaped in my chest, beating feverishly. I could feel beads of sweat on my forehead.

In the dim light of my room, all I could see was the obscure outlines of her hairy cunt, her thick bush covering her cunt. I was encouraged to go further, so I began rolling her panties off her thighs. It took some effort from me, but slowly it rolled, moving along her thighs. Once her panties were off her fleshy thighs, it moved easily. I slid it up to her knees and let it be there.

Then, placing my hands over her thighs, I gently pushed her thighs apart. Her legs spread; my head was only inches away from her twat. In the darkness, I could only distinguish the hairy V extending between her thighs. Her cunt slit was not visible.

I inched closer to her pussy and took the first whiff of a cunt. A strange sharp smell filled my nostrils; I didn't feel repulsed by it. It had a kind of intoxicating effect on my mind. In my horniness, I relished the smell of my sister's cunt.

My head was spinning with excitement; I was about to touch my first pussy. In my fantasies, I had touched and fucked many pussies, but it was my first real pussy. And the fact that it belonged to my own sister made it even better.

My whole body was shuddering with anticipation.

At last, my shivering hand touched her crisp, curly bush. Afraid that I would wake her, I withdrew it immediately. Observed my sister for any movement, waited for few moments and then again brushed her cunt hair lightly with my fingers. Roly was still snoring. I slowly rested my fingers over her naked cunt.

My mind went dizzy with rapture.

I let my hand stay there, feeling the soft curly hair covering the supple mound of her naked cunt. Slowly, I began to caress her hairy cunt with my fingers. My fingers began to explore the every nook and crannies of her cunt; the soft curly hair covering her cunt, her pouty cunt lips, the slit and the tiny bud protruding out of her cunt lips. As my fingers traveled further, I felt the wetness at the lower side of her slit. Her slit and the hair covering that region appeared soaking wet with a warm, thick and sticky liquid. Even her inner thighs were also wet. From whatsoever knowledge I had about women, I knew that they got wet when they were horny. However, I didn't know whether they get wet while sleeping too,

My fingers nudged at her inner slit, many times, while my fingers explored her cunt. I earnestly wanted to insert my finger inside her slit. Nevertheless, for some unknown reasons, I resisted the temptation to push my finger inside her cunt. Probably, I was still apprehensive about waking her up. I deliberately kept my strokes light and gentle while fondling her cunt.

While my one hand cuddled my sister's delicious pussy, my other hand was busy stroking my cock. I worked dexterously, one hand caressed my sister's cunt and other whacked my shaft at a feverish pace.

It's difficult to remember how long that session lasted but I whacked myself off to another wonderful climax.

With the intense feeling of self-gratification, my cock erupted fiercely. From the experience of the last night, I was prepared and so I already had my cock head wrapped in a small towel. My cock ejaculated with force, drenching the tiny towel with the fresh release of hot cum. My cock throbbed violently between my grip and erupted gobs of cum into the towel.

Once my eruption subsided, I wiped my cock head clean. Then, I quickly tried to roll her panties back in place. It rolled up to her ass but after that, it refused to move any further. I somehow pushed it over her thighs, adjusted her clothes and retired to my bed to another wonderful night of erotic dreams.

Next day was another day of wild reveries. I talked less with my family members and remained mostly confined to my room. Mom actually once asked me why I was so silent. Poor lady. She actually thought that I was unhappy for being forced to share my room with Roly.

Roly also tried to talk to me once or twice, but when she found that I was not interested, she gave up. She appeared completely oblivious of the events happening in the darkness of my room.

Or... was she pretending? I didn't know.

I had a gut feeling that Roly was wide awake on both the nights, and she was pretending. Something, in the back of my mind continuously nudged me that it was not possible to feel a woman's cunt without waking her.

The more I pondered; the more I was convinced that Roly was feigning. I never had any sexual experience before, neither did I have any knowledge about a women's psychology, yet I had this gut feeling, again and again, that she was awake when I touched her pussy. However, I wasn't sure how to confirm my suspicions.

I was also looking at the bright side of it. If Roly was awake on all occasions, then it was a clear indication that she was also enjoying what I was doing to her. And if she liked it then I had no reason to be apprehensive.

In the night, everything happened like the repeat of a movie. Roly showed at eleven. I switched on my table lamp, she put off the main lights, said me goodnight and slopped on to her bed. Soon, the partially darkened room was buzzing with her gentle snoring.

It was another excruciating wait for another half an hour before I made a move. I slipped off my bed and walked over to near her bed. She was sleeping like an angel, her legs spread wide.

Unlike the last two days, this time I didn't settle of the floor. Rather, I sat on the edge of her bed. After the titillating experiences of the last two days, I had every reason to be bold. I carelessly pushed her gown up and slipped my fingers inside her panties. Just a touch of her curling silky cunt hair made my mind reeling with lust.

So desperately, I wanted to fuck that cunt.

I rolled her panties down revealing her moist pussy. I let my hand slide along the hairy slit of my sister's cunt which was again soaked with a sticky liquid. My fingers caressed her wet cunt hair, gently prodding into her moist opening. Her outer cunt lips flared and I realized that I was touching her heated inner slit.

My mouth went dry with excitement.

My cock swelled to mammoth proportions. I left it unattended. I lowered my fingers further along her slit until my middle finger was nudging at the luscious opening. I let my finger gently slid inside her moist recess. It moved effortlessly; I pushed little harder and inch by inch, it was buried to the knuckle.

I could not believe what I was doing.

Here, I was sitting at the edge of my sister's bed with my middle finger fully embedded inside her scorching cunt. Although Roly continued snoring lightly, yet I sensed an undistinguishable tremor in her cunt lips and a distinct move of her thighs as her legs spread to accommodate my intruding finger.

I again had the feeling that she was awake and only feigning, still I could not draw enough courage to ask her to stop her pretense. What if I was wrong and she was actually sleeping.

I decided against doing anything about asking her to get up and join me. If she too was having fun, it was fine with me as long as she didn't deny me my share of fun.

Intuitively, my finger began moving in and out of her cunt. It moved in a slow deliberate motion. I began fucking my sister with my finger.

My cock had swelled enormously and was straining inside my shorts. I lowered my shorts to my knees and freed my hard on. While my finger sloshed into her wet hole, my other hand gripped my cock and began beating it.