Missing Person

Story Info
Should the detective be looking for a man, or a woman?
9.9k words
4.33
56.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- The Discovery

Detective Jake Diamond watched through a pair of binoculars from his perch in a tree outside the mansion. Nighttime shrouded the estate in darkness, but the garden in the distance was brightly lighted under its glass roof. MzDominica's servants -- slaves? -- were all around the garden, serving drinks and hors d'oeuvres to guests. Their black rubber uniforms glinted in the lights from overhead. Jake could hear music playing -- but it was so far away, he couldn't tell whether it was jazz, classical, or what.

As Jake watched, MzDominica entered the garden, leading a slim, young man. The guests all applauded as their hostess appeared. Dominica was a tall, beautiful blonde, who simply exuded power. She looked around, nodding to her guests, acknowledging their presence. The young man, by contrast, seemed to be unaware of them. In fact, he seemed to be half asleep. He shuffled along where he was led, sucking his left thumb, clutching his right arm to his chest -- as if he were a child carrying a teddy bear to bed. He was completely naked, but from the way he moved, Jake got the impression the young man thought he was wearing a set of nice, soft jammies.

Dominica led the man up to the huge, shiny cylinder at one end of the garden. A door opened in the side. Aha! Jake had been sure there was something about this tank, and now his suspicions were confirmed. With gentle pushes, Dominica guided the man through the door and positioned him in the tank, then closed the door. Jake couldn't tell whether some control had been activated, but the tank began to emit strange lights and a whooshing sound. After a few minutes, they stopped, and the door opened again. Out stepped a human figure -- but it wasn't the slim, young man who had gone in. It was a gorgeous woman! Long blonde hair. Mountainous, mouth-watering breasts. An hourglass figure that belonged in wet dreams. Jake's gaze trailed downward, and he was surprised to find this babe's pussy was completely naked. Not shaved. More like it had never grown hair in the first place.

Dominica stepped forward, and with one hand cupped this babe's pussy and began to stroke it, while her other hand began to tweak the nipples on those immense breasts. Jake realized the music had stopped, and he could hear MzDominica saying something in a sing-song voice. Almost like that "nyah-nyah, nyah-nyah, nyahhhh nyahhhh" little kids use to tease each other. But at this distance, he couldn't make out the words. The babe continued standing, staring blankly into space -- her hips pumping while Dominica fingered her clit.

Jake realized he had a raging hard-on inside his pants, and decided he needed to climb down out of the tree. An especially tricky descent, with that boner making his movements even more awkward. When he finally got down, brushed his pants, and looked up, Jake found himself staring into the tines of a pitchfork pointed at his face, held by the grounds keeper. Next to him stood MzDominica. How had she gotten down here so fast?

"Good evening, Mr. Diamond," Dominica said. "Did you enjoy our little show, this evening?" Jake could hear an undertone of amusement in her voice. That same tone that had been irritating him, teasing him all along -- that she knew a secret, and he didn't.

"Ah, Mistress Dominica," Jake replied. "Yeah, a great show -- your own little piece of Vegas." He leaned forward just a little -- not TOO close to the prongs of the pitchfork. "I think I'm beginning to put the pieces of the puzzle together. What happened to Dan. You put him in that tank, right? Changed him?"

"Hmmm," Dominica purred. She looked at Jake with that infernal, wry smile on her face. She reached into a pocket, somewhere in her clothing, pulled out a small gold case, and extracted a cigarette. Then she reached into another pocket, pulled out a long, black cigarette holder, and fitted the cigarette to it. She held it up, and stared into Jake's eyes.

Jake seemed to have lost track of what he'd been talking about -- but he still had a sense of bravado. He moved one hand toward his coat pocket. The chief gardener thrust the pitchfork just a little bit closer, as a warning -- but Mistress gestured to him that it was okay. Jake reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a lighter, flicked it open, lit it.

Dominica put the mouthpiece of her holder to her lips and puffed, while Jake lit her cigarette. She took a deep drag. Held it a moment. Then exhaled directly into Jake's face.

"Sleep," she commanded.

And Jake went to sleep.

Chapter 2 -- Three Days Earlier

Detective Jake Diamond drove his car up Elephant Hill toward the big mansion at the top. He wasn't a police detective -- just a private eye -- so his car wasn't government issue. Just a junker, an old '32 Studebaker, that he was HOPING would make it all the way uphill. Officially, the hill was so named because it had looked like an elephant to some early settlers -- who probably had never seen a real elephant in their lives. Jake was sure its name really came from the fact that it felt like his under-powered car was trying to drag a dead elephant carcass all the way up. He was trying to figure his chances, if he had to abandon the effort partway up, whether he could park his car, leave it, and not find it towed away when he came back.

Gasping and wheezing in low gear, the car finally made it to the big, semi-circular driveway, and gave out just as he turned off the main street. Jake took that as a sign to declare the car parked. He pulled his key out of the ignition, opened the door, and got out. Then he reached in to the back seat and pulled out a wedge-shaped block of wood. He walked to the back of the car, leaned down, and pushed the wedge in hard against one tire. More than once, this little trick had saved his car from rolling downhill when the faulty parking brake gave way.

Jake slammed the door shut, walked down the long driveway to the front entrance, and pulled the long rope by the door to ring the bell. A moment passed, and the door opened. Framed by the doorway was a beautiful woman in a French maid's uniform, carrying an ostrich feather duster.

"Good morning," the maid said. "Can I help you?"

Jake realized the uniform was awfully short. And shiny. And tight. Clearly it wasn't made of cloth. It almost looked like... rubber? Setting that aside, he replied, "Yes, my name is Jake Diamond. I'm a private detective. I was wondering if I could have a word with the master of the house?"

The maid took a moment to respond, as if her attention had been focused somewhere else. "My Mistress, you mean," she said. "Please, wait here a moment, and I'll check. Do you have a card?"

Like Jake could afford business cards. "Um, no, I don't. Just mention my name, Jake Diamond, and that I'm a private detective." He thought a moment, how much to reveal up front, then decided. "Tell your mistress I'm looking for a man named Dan."

The maid showed no sign she recognized the name. "I'll be back in a moment." She left the door open, and disappeared back into the house. Jake mentally reviewed the long shiny stockings that seemed to hug the maid's legs from thigh to toe. And he realized the woman was wearing four-inch heels that seemed to melt into the stockings, like they were all of one piece. He took the battered brown hat off his head and held it in front of him, the better to hide the growing tent his pants were making. First impressions were important in the detective business -- and having a boner when you first met someone was likely to get them talking about all the wrong subjects.

A minute or two passed, and the maid returned. "Mistress Dominica will see you. I will conduct you to Her office."

Jake followed the rubber French maid, struggling to take his eyes off her gorgeous legs and wasp waist. They walked further and further back into the mansion, down a long hallway with windows on the right side, and doors into various rooms on the left. He looked briefly into a huge dining room, a library, a study next to the library. Funny, you'd think this woman's office would be in the study. But they continued toward the back of the house, where the maid led him through a pair of huge, glass-paned doors into a garden.

It was something between a garden and a hot house, all enclosed with glass, roof and walls. But the wall on the right seemed mostly to be a big row of doors, and at the moment all of them were wide open. So it was almost like the wall wasn't there at all -- the just one side completely open to the outside air.

Seated in a huge wicker chair next to a table, the mistress of the house was being served by another maid in a rubber-French uniform. The maid bent forward from the waist as she lowered a tray which held an iced drink in a tall glass. Jake caught a glimpse of exposed flesh at the top of the maid's long rubber stockings, and realized she wasn't wearing any panties underneath that short, rubber skirt. As he and the maid leading him came to a stop, Jake stood and carefully positioned his hat, trying to look as natural as possible.

"MzDominica," the maid said to her mistress, "this is private detective Jake Diamond." She turned to him, and continued, "Mr. Diamond, this is MzDominica." She looked back to her mistress again, who nodded, and the maid left, shortly followed by the other one.

"Mr. Diamond," Dominica acknowledged him.

"Miss Dominica," Jake replied. "Good morning."

Dominica regarded him a moment, a strange smile on her face, and took a sip of her drink. "That's 'Mizz,' not 'Miss.' You'll do well to remember. And it's getting close to noon." She set the drink down on the table, next to a typewriter. "What brings you to my home, detective?"

Jake looked at the beautiful blonde, seated in her wicker chair as if it were a throne, and tried to take the measure of that wicked smile. He concluded this was a dame who liked to play games. Best chance of putting her off balance was to lay it all out, up front.

"I've been engaged by a Mrs. Carlson to look for her husband, Dan. He's been missing for several weeks." Dominica watched him talk, with a growing twinkle in her eyes. "I've been checking around town, asking questions. It seems the last time anybody saw Dan, he was on his way up here." Definitely games. Cat and mouse. And he was the mouse. "So I thought I'd come here and ask. Have you seen him?"

"Mizz" Dominica shifted a bit, leaned on one elbow, and raised her hand, so she could rest her cheek against it. Her two little fingers curled downward, in front of her chin. She continued to gaze at Jake. While he waited for her answer, trying to look patient and at ease, a flash of light caught his attention. Her other hand was playing with a crystal pendant, that dangled just in front of her breasts. She was an amply endowed woman, provocatively dressed with a low-cut neckline that showed off the tops of her breasts -- another part of her games, no doubt. There was a tattoo on her left breast. Jake wasn't sure what it was. His attention kept going back and forth between the tattoo and the glints of light from the crystal. A mermaid? A flash of yellow. A fairy with wings? A flash of green, then of purple. What was it? A flash of blue.

Jake realized MzDominica had been talking to him. "Mr. Diamond."

"Yes, MzDominica?" he replied.

She smiled that cat smile again. "I said the person you're looking for, Dan Carlson, did come here several weeks ago. But I haven't seen the man since that day." She put a strange emphasis on the word "man." Jake wondered what that might mean.

"You're sure?" he pressed. "It's a big house. Perhaps he got lost and couldn't find his way out." Jake smiled. He could play games, too.

"Hmmm," Dominica sighed. She made a gesture, and one of the rubber-dressed maids came over. "Mr. Diamond, it is now a little past noon, and I have guests coming for lunch. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave." The maid gestured toward the door, clearly offering to guide the detective out.

"Of course," Jake replied. The old heave-ho, however politely done. "Um, I was wondering -- perhaps Dan might have said something when he left? About where he was going next?"

"Good afternoon, detective," MzDominica said. Another ray of sunlight glinted off her crystal pendant. Jake decided this might be the time for a strategic retreat.

"Good afternoon, MzDominica." Jake gave a slight incline of his head, and let the maid lead him out of the garden, back through the house, to the main entrance. Well, at least they hadn't made him leave by the servants' door.

Jake waved goodbye to the rubber-French maid, who simply closed the door silently, and began to walk down the driveway toward his car, wondering what to do next.

"Pssst! Mr. Diamond!" a voice came from the direction of the house. Jake turned, and could see a young woman leaning out of one of the windows on the second floor, frantically waving at him.

He walked back, toward the window, and looked up. "You calling me?" he asked.

"Meet me at the door on the side of the house," she said, pointing toward the south side of the mansion. Then she disappeared back inside the window.

Jake began walking toward the corner of the house. Maybe there was more to be found out about Dan Carlson's disappearance, after all!

Chapter 3 -- Home Movies

Jake walked around the corner to the south side of the mansion. Door? What door? The entire side of the house was covered with ivy! He stood with one hand on his hip, the other scratching his neck under his hat, wondering what to do. A few feet away, the ivy began to rustle. Then it moved out and to one side, as a door, hidden in the ivy, opened. Shadowed, just inside the doorway, was a human figure -- probably the woman who had called him from the window.

"Mr. Diamond, this way!" The shadowy figure beckoned.

Jake strode quickly toward the door, just as the shadow ducked inside. He entered to find a huge, dimly lit storage closet. It was filled with brooms, mops, tools -- arranged haphazardly against the wall and on shelves. To his right was a huge tank that emitted the telltale smell and sound of burning gas -- clearly a water heater. The shadowy figure retreated past the shelves toward another door, and waited there. Jake caught up with her -- it was a woman, he could tell by the scent of her perfume -- and started to ask, "What...?"

"Shhh!" she replied, gesturing at him. She listened at the door for a moment, then hearing nothing, she opened it. "This way," she repeated.

Jake followed her through the door, into the hallway, and through another door. The study, he realized, looking around, recognizing the room, though it was dimly lit. The woman stopped, turned, walked back to the door, and shut it. Then she seemed to relax.

Relaxed or tense, she was something to look at. Her long, wavy hair cascaded from the top of her head down to the small of her back, like a blonde waterfall. She was dressed entirely in satin, in a creme-colored dress that seemed strangely out of date, like high fashion from a day gone by, with a satin scarf around her neck. The dress hugged all the curves on her nicely rounded body, clearly showing her tiny waist and her nipples -- which must have been like hard, little diamonds under the clingy material. Between her peaches-and-cream complexion, and her creme-colored dress, Jake felt like he was looking at a big dish of vanilla ice cream, with caramel topping -- soft, sweet, and delicious. Except that ice cream never gave him such a hard-on as this dame!

"So, what's this all about, Miss...?" Jake asked, as he casually took off his hat and held it in front of him. Always careful about those first impressions.

The vanilla sundae babe answered, "You can call me Satina." Her voice had some kind of accent. English? "You are looking for Dan Carlson?" The inflection of her voice made it a question.

"Yeah," Jake replied. "What do you know about him?"

"There's something I think you should see," she said. She looked around, as if checking whether somebody could hear her. Then she turned, and opened a drawer in the big, oak desk. She reached in, pulled out something, and turned back. It was a reel of film. "Wait a moment, while I set this up." She walked over to the middle of the room, where there was a movie projector. Well, "walked" is one way to describe it. "Slinked" was probably a better word. Jake kept his hat where it was, covering his cock, which had become rock hard and had started to throb.

While Satina set up the projector, Jake looked around, checking out the room. On one wall was a huge mirror. He looked into it, the better to check out the room without being noticed. Satina was closer to the one lit lamp in the room, so she was easy to see. Closer to the mirror, there was little light, and Jake's own reflection was murky and harder to make out. He could see a skinny shape -- well-fed detectives existed only in fiction -- but no clear features. Something was odd, though. Jake could swear he saw a pair of green eyes staring out at him from inside the mirror.

"Hey," Jake said. "Is this some kind of trick mirror?"

Satina stopped threading the film for a moment, looked up, and asked, "What do you mean?"

Jake said, "I just have the feeling like somebody's spying on us, through the mirror."

She smiled, in a way that reminded him of MzDominica's cat-like grin earlier. "Our Mistress' eyes are in all mirrors," she replied, cryptically. She made a few finishing adjustments on the projector. "There! All ready. Have a seat." She indicated the couch, across from a small projection screen.

Jake walked back over and sat down. Satina started the film running, then slinked over and sat to his left, her warm, soft thigh pressed against his leg. As Jake watched the movie, her hand began to trace up and down, raking her long nails along his thigh. He set the hat down on the couch. This was way past first impressions.

The movie had clearly been photographed by an amateur. A hand-held camera, not even on a tripod. Sometimes, the image jerked up and down, or suddenly swept from one side of the room to the other, blurring everything on the screen. But Jake could tell the film had been shot in the garden of the mansion. He recognized the glass panes of the walls and roof. What he didn't recognize was the large, metallic wall, with a door in the middle. That hadn't been in the garden when he was there a short time ago.


MzDominica was in the movie, in a long, black dress and arm-length gloves. She was smoking a cigarette in a long, slim holder, and talking with the people around her. There was a flash of light -- a fleeting impression of something -- then it was gone. Jake wasn't sure what. Satina's left hand trailed closer and closer to his rigid cock, while her right hand caressed the back of his neck.

The camera whip-panned to the right, and Jake could see a young, slim man clearly framed in the center, completely naked. Jake recognized his face from the pictures Mrs. Carlson had given him. "Dan!" he said, "That's Dan!" There was another flash of light, and Satina's fingernails began to stroke up and down Jake's cock. He was torn whether to look more closely at the movie or to respond to the obvious come-on from the vanilla sundae dish. The camera swept back to the shiny metallic door, and stayed focused on it while the door opened, Dan walked inside, and the door closed. Another flash of light. The word "Crave" came to mind. What... What was...? Satina circled her index finger around and around the tip of Jake's cock. The movie whipped back to look at MzDominica. Another flash of light. "Worship" entered Jake's mind. Where did that come from? Satina squeezed his cock, gently. In the film, MzDominica was smiling, and hugging one of her guests, who suddenly looked in another direction and pointed. The image whipped to the right again, and focused on a beautiful, naked woman. Another flash of light. "Obey." MzDominica had walked over, and started running her hands over the woman's breasts, which were huge. A sharp dig of Satina's fingernails along the entire underside of Jake's cock. A flash of light again. "Sinker." Jake watched as MzDominica's hands trailed down from the woman's breasts down her belly. Another flash of light. "Sinker." Satina continued to play with Jake's cock and circle the back of his neck. The camera moved to the right, as Dominica moved to the left, trying to expose the woman's pussy just as MzDominica began to run her gloved fingers up and down the cleft. Another flash. "Sleep." Another flash. "Sleep." Another flash. "Sleep."