Missing Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serephina swatted his hand away. "No. . . I don't remember you and you have to leave." She moved away from him. Her eyes wide and large in her face as she faced him down. "Go " she shouted when he made no move to leave.

An orderly was passing by and headed toward them. "Serephina?" he called out to her.

Terrel saw the man approaching and stepped back from the woman he knew possessed his soul. "I'm going," he told her, though the orderly heard him too. "I do know you and it seems like you might just remember me too. I'm at the Outrigger again. Room 37."

Serephina turned and clung to the orderly's arm. "I need to go home," she told him. Jack O'Brian looked down on Serena and pulled her toward the nurse's station.

"Call her parents," he told the nurse and left Serephina there as he positioned himself between her and the stranger.

Terrel left, his heart pounding in his chest. She remembered something, not everything but something. Was that what the bartender had meant? He wondered. He would call her parents tomorrow. Right now he just wanted to go back to the hotel and think, maybe rest and dream of her. He wanted to bask in the aroma that was still on his skin. Her scent was absorbed into the hand he shook.

He did make it back to the hotel, his eyes scanned his ragged features and he wondered if he looked so frightening, to his Serephina. He hoped not. He hoped he was calm looking and debonair, but something told him his short black hair and his tired eyes would have frightened a wild boar away. He threw off his clothes and grabbed a hot shower, and then headed down to the hotel bar.

He stopped and stared at the woman sitting quietly in the lobby. "Sere," he whispered. He walked toward her and she scooted over, giving him room to sit beside her. His eyes took in her tear-stained cheeks and puffy eyes. Aching to hold her, he battled an endless tug-of-war to reach out and stroke her cheek. He looked down and saw her fingers were clutching a black binder and the skin over her knuckles were stretched white.

"I don't know you, but I do," she whispered and pushed the portfolio toward him. She kept her hands clenched tightly together as she spoke quietly. "The picnic. What happened at the picnic?" she asked. Her dark eyes stared at him. Her bronze skin held a pink flush from all the crying and wiping at her nose she'd done.

"Please. . ." She motioned to the black packet that she'd handed to him. "Open it," she told him.

Terrel's hands moved over the worn spine and though the creases spoke of age, the portfolio wasn't very old, but obviously it had been opened many times. He stopped breathing for a moment when he saw the picnic scene. It was a couple, looking out at the coastline. The picture was in pastels and he gazed up at her.

"There are more," she told him. "There are dozens upon dozens at home. I paint them every day. Crayon, markers, pastels, oils, India ink. Everything. Whatever I can get my hands on." As she spoke, he turned the pages. The pictures were protected by a thin sheet of plastic.

"I can't stop drawing them. Pictures of us on the beach. Pictures of us walking. Holding hands. I even have one of us kissing. . . but I never had a face. Until now," she whispered, just as he flipped to the last page and saw his face staring up at him.

"As soon as I got home, I drew it. I drew it just as I knew it was supposed to be drawn. I can't remember what happened, just snapshots. Like a. . ." she stopped when he interrupted. "Like a camera?" he asked.

"Yes. A camera. Like you take a picture and put it away and someone finds it. They bring it to you and say. 'Hey when was this taken?' I don't have an answer," she told him.

"We can't discuss this here," he told her. "It isn't something you would share in public. . . what happened that day. Though it happened in public," he commented quietly. He stood and offered her hand.

Serephina wasn't sure what told her to place her fingers in his, but she did and she felt the jarring spark run through her. He curled her hand in his and wanted desperately to pull her close and show her what happened, but he didn't. Instead he led her to the gardens of the hotel and found a bench for them to sit on.

There Terrel told her everything. How he'd come to the restaurant, saw her dance, came back the next night and she danced for him. He shared with her in as much detail as he could recall their conversation that night. Memories flooded him and he felt melancholy as he recalled the trip up to spread his mother's ashes. When it came to the picnic, he paused and held her hand as he spoke to her of the things he did, and how she responded.

Her black eyes grew wide and her cheeks flared red under her native bronzed flesh. "I see," she whispered through a soft gasping moan. She was aroused. His words had flowed over her like melted chocolate and she felt herself shiver deep inside. Serephina studied him for several moments and swallowed her nervousness. She stood and offered her hand to him.

"Thank you," she whispered and watched him stand, ignoring her hand and moving in closer to her.

Serephina thought of moving, but she didn't. It was there. She could feel it bubbling up, but she just wasn't ready to admit it. His lips came down on hers, they barely touched when she pulled away. Her fingers moved to his mouth and she pressed gently against them. "It's there. I think so. I just. . ." she took a deep breath.

"It's okay," Terrel said. "I understand." He smiled down at her, a bit of his heart breaking from the loss of her touch, yet another part swelling because she hadn't flipped out and thrown him to the curb either.

Her lips lifted in a soft smile and she squeezed his fingers. "Thank you." She took a deep breath and grabbed her portfolio. As she turned to leave him, one page slipped free, then another, and another until the pages lay scattered on the decorative concrete floor. Serephina's shoulders fell and a choked sigh escaped her.

Together they both swept the papers up as they did Serephina paused, held one particular picture in her hand and just stared at it, while Terrel picked up the rest. Her fingers trembled as her world shifted and her mind began to rotate in different directions. Her entire body seemed to lift and then fall as she slipped to the ground.

Terrel's eyes watched her. He set the portfolio down on the bench and slipped down next to her. The picture in his hand caught his attention. It was the last picture she'd drawn, the one she said that she'd done after she saw him at the hospital. He pulled her into his arms and held her as she spoke quietly to him.

"I remember now. The cool air touching me, the feel of the sand between my toes, and you. I remember your touch, the way your kisses made me tremble, mostly your eyes. No one has ever looked at me the way you did. . . do." She looked over at him. "I've missed you," she whispered.

Terrel stared at her for what seemed an eternity. It felt that long before he could speak or breathe. "I've missed you," he answered back. This time when his lips slipped over hers, there was no hesitation, just a sigh that escaped them both, when they pulled away.

Serpehina's hand slipped around his neck and she pulled him down to her. Her tongue gently glided over his lips and he opened them allowing her access. This was her time. She pushed his tongue slowly into his mouth, tasting the man she remembered two years ago. The spark of electricity was still there and when it exploded into a shower of heat she deepened her kiss and pulled him closer to him.

Terrel only held her and returned her kiss. He didn't take over. He didn't rush. It was all for her.

She pulled away and licked her lips, embracing his taste. "Your room, Terrel."

He cocked his head to one side, his mouth opened for a denial of her request. But her fingers once again pressed against his lips and she only repeated her words.

Terrel stood and took her in hands in his and led her away, the portfolio left forgotten just as the food had been two years ago. They walked side by side, steps that seemed to reflect a walk on the beach, hands were held, eyes met as every forward motion brought them closer to their secluded place. When he reached the hotel room and opened the door, the blanket on the beach was replaced by a queen size bed and the sandy shore had become a thick plush carpet of royal blue. He closed and locked the door after Serephina walked in.

She turned and wrapped her arms around him. Her body felt whole and complete. There was no limp that the bartender had mentioned to Terrel, or at least for him it wasn't there. He saw no bad moods only his Sere. His love. The one he was meant to find now, not two years ago. He pulled her to him and covered her lips with his. Their tongues danced and mated, one leading, the other following until both were gasping and hungry for more of each other.

"Terrel," she mumbled against his lips. "I remember it all." She slowly worked his shirt from his torso. They both stepped out of their sandals and back into each other.

Terrel breathed in the scent of Serephina, no longer did he call it the scent of the tropics or the surrounding air, but it was her, her scent that was locked in his memory and it was her essence that consumed him. His fingers skated up her sides and he felt the twinge she got as he gently tickled her while her shirt was lifted from her small frame. The sound of her laughter filled the air and he gripped her chin and she smiled back at him. "I remember what I wanted to do when we were supposed to meet." He raised a brow and smirked. "That isn't necessary now. . .just having you here is enough."

"Oh. . .I know, but there is this desire to go back to that moment. We lost two years Terrel. I refuse to lose two more minutes." Serephina stood up on her toes and he bent down to assist her in her desires. Her lips captured his neck and she sucked on the smooth, dark flesh. Her teeth pulled at hot skin that was beginning to burn the more she caressed him. Her hands slid over his chest, reminding her of the texture of the curly black hair. "It's hard to bend Terrel," she whispered against his ear before tugging it into her mouth with her teeth.

He shivered and when she stepped back, he moved his hands to his waist. Serephina watched him ease himself out of his clothes, while he did she released her bra and wiggled herself out of her skirt and then her panties. Within moments the two lovers stood before each other more exposed then they had been ever before.

Terrel's eyes followed the paths of white scars, a contrast to the bronzed flesh. She felt his gaze and blushed at the sight of her imperfections. He saw her uneasiness and pulled her to him. "You are beautiful and each one of those lines only add more tantalizing things for me to lick and nibble. It will take hours to memorize each one." He winked at her.

Serephina took his hand, brought it to her lips and kissed each finger before leading him to the bed. "Lay down Terrel," she told him. Her voice was full of both passion and command. He smirked, but did as she ordered. He moved onto the bed and lay down. His eyes watched her as she climbed up to the bed and ran little kisses along his ankles and legs.

She wove a path of sinful delight up his thighs until she reached his testicles there she paused and looked up at him. "I remember I was supposed to treat you to a wonderful experience, just like you had given me."

Terrel groaned as the first lick of her tongue slipped over his balls then around and under them. He watched as the pink flesh of her lips and tongue moved over his package. Her fingernails grazed his flesh and he sank deeper into the thick blankets on the bed.

"Sere," he muttered under passion clenched teeth. "Another time," he told her.

She paused and smiled up at him. Her hands traveled up his torso as she slipped over his sex. "Another time," she agreed. Serephina finished crawling up Terrel's body, her legs sliding beside his. When she reaches his chest, she moves her legs to straddle him. Her hands splay over his nipples.

Terrel watched her tongue sneak out and she flicked first the right, then the left. She gave the right attention with her tongue and teeth, the other she teased with her fingers and nails. Slowly she traced the circular shape of his nipple and felt the hairs of his chest tickle her nose. Her nose wiggled, but the disturbance did not deter her from her quest. Serephina breathed in his scent and she her mind unlocked another piece to her missing puzzle.

The scent that seemed to hover around her for the past two years was identified and she inhaled it once more locking it inside. Her mouth opened and she latched onto his nipple. She sucked and pulled at the hard bud making him moan and mutter for more of her touches. Serephina's teeth teased his nipple then switched her torment to the other and suckled and pulled at his peaked flesh.

Terrel's fingers danced slowly up and down her back, kneading her shoulders, tracing her spine and then sliding over her toned ass. He could smell her hair, the scent of the tropics filled his nostrils and he breathed deep. He cupped her ass and rocked her hips back and forth, his cock slipping against the moist velvet lips of her sex.

Serephina moaned and left his nipples to force herself to grind harder against him. Her mouth slipped to his neck and she bit gently, until she felt her arousal becoming too hard to ignore. "I remember us, Terrel. I remember how badly I wanted you. . .I still do. I still need you."

"Sere," he whispered against her neck. His tongue reached out and licked her earlobe. He tugged on the soft flesh with his teeth. "I need you, Sere."

She rose up on her knees and watched Terrel take his cock in his hand and place it at the slick opening of her pussy. She looked down and then back at him. Together they merged, the pieces of their puzzles sliding into place. Serephina moaned. Terrel growled. Their bodies became one and when she accepted all of his swollen sex, Terrel shuddered with desire.

"Oh God, baby," he grunted low. Terrel lifted his hips slightly allowing Serephina to adjust to his size as well as any problems she could encounter with her injured leg. He watched her sigh in satisfaction and he smirked, happy with knowing she was comfortable.

"Terrel," she gasped and began to rock her hips back and forth on his cock. "Mmm, this is. . . wonderful," she told him. Her dreams were full of Terrel, but every time she woke up the dream was gone, the face a blur, but the feeling of completeness had lingered. Now as she glided on her lover, mating with him, she felt the tip of his sex slide across the front of her cunt, so real and so knowingly not a dream.

He felt the warmth of her cunt slide against the coarse hairs of his sex and he growled low. His hands gripped her hips and he began to push her harder on his cock. His ass pressing deeper into the mattress as she drove herself down further onto him. He lifted his hips. She answered his call and soon they were no longer gently gliding, but were rising and falling.

Terrel let Serephina take over while his hands moved to relearn her body. His fingers gripped her right breast, and teased her nipples. With his other hand he used two fingers and rubbed her swollen clit. His nails scrapped up and down her velvet lips, as she clenched tight around his shaft and impaled herself over and over again.

"Oh God, baby," she hissed through clenched teeth. She felt the air of the room attempt to cool her sweat-covered flesh. She gasped when he added a finger into her tight pussy and continued to have his cock wedged deep inside her. Serephina's eyes closed as her cunt swallowed him and her nipple rose up to be taunted and teased.

Terrel watched her face light up and he knew she was close. He lifted himself up just enough to capture her nipple with his teeth and he latched onto it. She screamed and stilled for a moment. As her breath caught in her throat, Serephina found her body unable to move. Terrel took over.

He pulled her breast into his mouth, suckled greedily from it, while his hands grabbed her ass and began to drive her up and down. The tip of his cock scrapped along the fleshy sides of her cunt and the feeling vibrated through him. Her nails dug into his shoulders, biting his skin and leaving a mark of pleasure on him.

"Terrel " she cried out. "Oh my God. . . Please, don't stop. Please Terrel, I can't. . ." Serephina had no words for what she wanted. She just knew he was the only one to provide it. "Ohh..." she screamed as another series of waves washed from her.

"That's it my Sere," he whispered against her neck, having abandoned her breast. His fingers kneaded her ass as he continued supporting her weight and rubbing her slippery sex over his. "More my love. . . give me more."

Serephina felt her world shift and she screamed as his whispered words carried her higher. Her sex throbbed as she felt herself becoming more lost in the moment. Soon she was unable to keep him with her. Her thoughts were gone. Her breathing ragged. Her pulse raced while her body just came. She rolled with him. Rocked. Plummeting and lifted with ever thrust he gave her. "Terrel " she shouted one last time as the final river of passion left her.

Terrel felt the hot liquid covering his sex and fought the urge to release inside her. He wanted her, needed her and as she climaxed around him. He growled low in her ear, "Marry me Sere."

"Yes " she screamed. There was no doubt in her voice, no missing pieces in her mind. She was with him, the same place she was two years ago, on a beach by the ocean.

Terrel gave in and released his seed into her. He growled low, sucked in the soft bronze flesh of her neck that had tempted him for so long and had been kept from him for years. She was his now. His other half. His missing piece.

He felt her shudder against him, just as he released a second, then a third shot of seed into her womb. "Oh God Sere," he sighed against her neck. They held each other for several minutes, before Terrel brought her down to his chest as he lay back on the bed.

She trembled, the room's air-conditioning caressing her. Terrel licked at the bruise his lips had given her neck and then pulled a blanket over them. She snuggled against him and pressed her mouth to his.

Later as she slept, Terrel looked out his hotel window. The lights of the garden were lit up outside his room's window. The wind whistled and a flutter of paper passed by. He watched pages of color sweep past and smiled. No longer would his Sere paint pictures without faces. They had put together their puzzle.