Missing You

Story Info
Romantic dream while away from home.
2k words
4.62
12.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryH
MaryH
47 Followers

He was alone. Laying in the hotel bed the TV on but not paying any attention to what is on just taking comfort in the noise.

The phone rings. "Hello?" His eyes crinkle a smile on his face as he hears her voice.

"How was your day," she asks?

"Meetings," he says "long boring not very productive." How was your day?

"About the same, you know how it is."

"Yes same stuff different day and location. I wish I was home. I miss you."

"I miss your too," she says. He can hear the tiredness in her voice wishing he were there to hold her to help her.

"I'll be home on Friday. I miss you."

"I miss you too darling. I love you."

"I love you too. I have to meet some people for dinner tonight and have to get ready. I love you I will see you Friday."

She tells him she loves him again and he hangs up the phone.

He goes off to dinner and has several drinks hoping he will be able to sleep better tonight. Returning to his room he sees the message light blinking a green beacon in the still dark room. Thinking it might be from work he decided to ignore it while he went to the bathroom and relieved himself, brushed his teeth and prepared to go to bed. He walked into the room and flopped on the bed clicking the remote to see if any earth shattering events had happened while he was at dinner. He clicked over to the local news and watched the not too proficient talking head tell the audience how wonderful the local high school football star was. Then a too happy weather girl tells everyone that there is a 70% chance of rain the next day. Yawning he clicks the off button and the screen fades to black.

He reaches over to turn off the light and sees the green message light still blinking he turns off the light and pushes the button to listen to the message. It's her.

"Honey, I just want to tell you good night and that I love you."

He smiles laying back on the pillow and drifts off to sleep mumbling, "I love you too my love."

It's a wonderful late spring day warm but not too hot, a gentle breeze blowing the puffy clouds across the sky, the scent of apple blossoms drifting over the hills and her laughter filling the air. She is and pulling him toward the lake. He stumbles clumsily trying not to spill the picnic basket. Reaching the edge of the lake he drops the basket and scoops her into his arms his lips stifling her shriek of happiness. He holds her tightly to him twirling her small body around as they kiss. He stumbles they fall together laughing onto the grass. He reaches for her pulling her close again their lips coming tenderly together her eyes closed his hand stroking her hair. They lay close together feeling the beating of each others hearts their lips tenderly nibbling tongues tasting the sweetness of each others mouths. The kiss finally ends both of them gaping for breath. Looking into her eyes he sees her love for him and can't believe how lucky he is to be with this beautiful woman.

They spread the blanket laying out their picnic. Both of them laughing as the wind swirls their napkins into the air both of them grabbing for the fluttering wisps before they get away. He opens the bottle of wine pouring the sparkling red into the plastic cups. Handing her a cup he holds his glass up offering a toast. "To the most beautiful woman I've ever been with."

She blushes, her cheeks turning the color of the wine. "To the most handsome and gallant man I know." He blushes in turn, touching his cup to hers and sipping the sweet wine.

They eat cold fried chicken, potato salad and some stale cookies from the Minute Mart as they sip the cheap both of them feeling their eating a gourmet feast so enraptured are they of each other.

Laying on the blanket watching the clouds pointing out the shapes they see as the clouds drift overhead. Hands touching laughing lost in the joy of the moment.

She is looking at the clouds he is watching her. He leans over kissing her cheek caressing her hair. Whispering in her ear how beautiful she is, how perfect. She turn to look at him their eyes meet her lips move to his they kiss again long lingering gentle kisses whispered words of love his arms pulling he to him her small body so soft against his. Their hands caressing each other holding each other close. His hand slides over her chest cupping the soft mound of her heaving breast. She moans softly at his touch her body responding her nipples swelling hardening. His big hands gently squeeze the now stiff peak of her breast making her groan softly. He lips kissed down the angle of her jaw to her neck under her ear his tongue wetly teasing the soft skin of her neck. His hot breath whispering, "I love you" into her ear as he worshipfully caresses her body.

"Ohoooo," she moans her fingers twisting in his hair holding his head to her neck, her whole being savoring the exquisite feeling of his loving caress.

His fingers open the buttons of her blouse, his hand now caressing her bare skin his warm hand contrasting with the cool breeze that now also caress her exposed skin. She tugs at his shirt pulling it fro the waist of his pants touching his skin feeling the first sheen of sweat as her hand glides over his back.

He traces the outline of her hard nipple through the thin material of her bra. Her breast rising to his touch a moan of passion and need escaping her mouth. They part looking into each others eyes he helps her remove her blouse his hands gently caressing her shoulders and arms as he slides it off her arms. He watches as she reaches behind her unhooking her bra watches as the full cups sag as the band is released watching her delicate hands slide the straps off her shoulders holding the garment in place while she watches him remove his shirt. A thin sheen of sweat covers his well muscled torso making his body shine in the sunlight. He reaches out pulling the white cups from her breasts her nipples dark pink the large circle of her areola surrounded by tine goose bumps.

"You are so beautiful." He lightly traces the outer edge of her areola with his fingers. "How can I be so lucky to have the most beautiful woman in the world love me?"

"I'm the one who is lucky." She replies. "To have found a man who truly loves me."

His arms close around her pulling her to him their bare skin touching heated flesh to heated flesh. Their lips melding into another kiss filled with love and desire. Their hands roaming again over the others body as they hold each other writhing together on the blanket under the warm sun.

Their passion builds his lips moving down her neck again to the swell of her breast his tongue leaving a trail of wet fire that turn to burning ice in the cool air. No words are needed only the soft moans of pleasure that escape their lips urging the other on. He kisses down over her tummy his hands tugging at her shorts. Her hips rise helping him to roll her shorts and panties over her wider womanly hips down her smooth legs and off completely to join her blouse an bra in the grass beside the blanket.

He kisses up her leg hearing her giggle as his tongue and hands move ever higher, her soft inner thighs opening as he inches upward. He can smell her now the wonderful erotic scent of a woman ready for love. His lips kiss her puffy slit tongue tracing the edges of her womanhood her body shivering her legs opening wider her hands guiding his head to her. "Yesssss," she sighs as his tongue parts her lips. He can taste her now the musky taste and scent of love filling his head. His lips devour her teeth nibbling gently on the soft flesh of her womanhood. His tongue swirling from the bottom of her slit to the top lingering on the hard bud there that sends shivers through her body before plunging down to pierce the depths of her desire.

"No no No..." she cries, "stop ... No.. I want you in meeee..." His tongue slide from her opening and moves upward again his lips closing over her bud sucking it hard into his mouth where the tip of this tongue flicks and swirls over it until she gasps crying out.

"AAArrraaaggguuuaaaaaaa......" a primal cry escapes her lips her back arching her legs clamping around his head tremor after tremor of pleasure surging through her body her toes curled her head tossing her face a mask of pleasure.

Gasping for breath her body relaxes he moves up laying beside her holding her to him caressing her. His protective arms around her hold her tightly so she knows his love for her.

She kissed him pulling his mouth to hers darting her tongue between his lips to dance with his tongue. Her fingers raking his back trying to pull him closer pressing her pelvis up against him feeling the hardness of his manhood throb against her soft mound.

"I want you now," she hisses. Her hands pulling at his pants, she rolls on top of him unbuttoning his pants pulling them off along with his underwear. His manhood springing out standing tall throbbing in the gentle breeze like a thick meaty flag pole, laying on him rolling him on top of he, so she can feel his weight. Grasping his manhood she guides it to her seething wet hole, "Fuck Me!" She demands. Her words driving him crazy he shoves his rigid cock into her.

"Urrgh, Urgh, Urgh" He grunts each time he thrusts into her sinking his cock into her deeper and deeper till at last they are joined their pubic mounds pressed tightly together.

"Ugh, Ugh... Ugh, Yes... yes... like that," she groans. He legs lifting high over his back wanting to feel him fully in her. "Yes........Hurry.....OH Oh ...OH" she gasps her body stiffening around him her pussy sucking and squeezing his thick pole within her. He can't resist any longer. His bottom flexes he pushes hard into her the scalding flood of his love shooting down the center of his shaft. His whole being focused on this instant, his throbbing cock exploding deep within her. His scalding love flooding her, mixing with hers, both of them deaf to their primal cries of passion as they cling together. An eternity passes with them lying together lost in their consuming love they drift into a peaceful sleep.

He awakens to the humming of the air conditioner blinking finding himself alone in the strange hotel bed. He reaches for the phone dialing the number from memory.

"Hello," says the familiar voice on the other end.

"I love you so much. I just have to tell you that I love you as much now as I did when we were first married so many years ago." "I want you to know your call, your message last night made my night bearable without you." "I had the most amazing dream."

"We were making love by the lake like we did on our honeymoon weren't we?"

"Yes," it was like we were really together again it was so real. The alarm clock rings loudly until he hushing it annoying racket.

"I Love you and can't wait to be home with you."

"I love you too darling."

They each hang up the phone knowing they can get through another day apart because their love is as strong and real as it was all those years ago beside the lake.

MaryH
MaryH
47 Followers