Mission Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I figure you're from Oklahoma, I should take it easy," Marie said. She grinned. "Happy hands. I like that. Fair to say any hands getting fresh with you would be pretty happy."

We had a fun evening, exploring San Diego from the touristy (Seaport Village) to the popular (the Gaslamp) to the old (Old Town). We danced and shopped and the girls drank (curse you, responsibility), and we all laughed a lot. Marie danced with Heather and held her hand a lot of the time while we walked around, both of which made the blonde look a little nervous, but neither of which she protested.

It was closing in on midnight by the time we got home. Kelly was there waiting, and greeted Heather with bad grace. He eventually let himself be mollified when she pointed out that she'd had no idea when he'd be home, and the four of us sat for a while on our respective patios, sipping beer and chatting about the stuff the girls and I had seen. We made plans for the three of us to hit Balboa Park the next day while Goober played golf. Which, again, he accepted with bad grace. Didn't want her going to the beach without him because she'd be around other guys and looking dead sexy in her bikini, didn't want her with him because she'd cramp his style, didn't really want her with us, didn't want her doing anything, basically. Quite a prize she had there.

Eventually it began to dawn on me that Heather would talk all night if she had opportunity. Who could blame her, right? All she had to look forward to was a night in Kelly's tender arms. I was about to say goodnight when Marie poked me with one of the feet she'd propped in my lap to be massaged.

"Check this out," she said, nodding behind me up the street. I craned my neck and saw a form it took me a split second to recognize. It was Laci, from the restaurant, cleaned up a bit and carrying a small styrofoam container and a bottle of wine.

"Hi... Marie?" she said, peering at us on the dark patio.

"Hi Laci. This is a pleasant surprise," said Marie, standing up to greet her with a smile.

"Yeah. I felt bad that he didn't get his pie." She held up the styrofoam. "And you guys are on my way home. Or you would be, if my home wasn't in La Mesa."

Marie laughed delightedly and Laci grinned, more I think at Marie's laugh than at her own joke.

"And I brought this champagne from the restaurant. It was about to go bad. You can have it as an apology... or we could share it?" The question was almost shy, and came with a big smile.

"Gorilla?" Marie said to me. "Help her over the rail, she's in a skirt."

With a smile, I stepped over the patio rail and lifted the grinning Laci. At Marie's nod, I carried her directly into the house.

"Bye, Heather, see you in the morning," Marie said behind me. "I'll leave the connecting door unlocked, you're both welcome to join us for breakfast. Nine-ish? Goodnight... Kelly."

Took her a second to remember his name.

"'About to go bad,'" Marie said as she followed us inside. "I'll have to remember that one, that's great."

"Well, it's been sitting around since nineteen-seventy-nine," Laci said, all wide-eyed innocence. "We can't serve that to customers, can we? It could be spoiled. Mr. Perignon would never approve."

They wandered around looking at the apartment as they sipped the champagne. We all got a few laughs out of Marie discovering things about the place as she showed it to Laci. "Oh, hey, there's a skylight in the bathroom!" "Look, we've got a dishwasher!" Etc.

A couple things were quickly apparent. One was that Laci was much more into Marie than she was into me. She obviously liked me, she'd enjoyed the ride into the house and touched my shoulders tenderly as she complimented my strength, but it was Marie she'd come to see. And two, corollary to one, was that she didn't know my name.

Marie picked up on the second point, too, and was careful not to say it. It was all baby and honey and the boy and gorilla.

"What's up with the blonde girl?" asked Laci at one point. "I kind of thought the three of you were together."

"They're newlyweds," explained Marie. "Hubby seems to be kind of an ass, so she was hanging out with us."

"So you're not gonna..."

"We'll see." Marie grinned. "Normally we don't mess around with infidelity, but it's a long summer. And like I said, he seems to be an ass. Plus, the girl is hot. We'll see."

Laci laughed.

"I had a feeling you guys were wild," she said.

Eventually they settled on the couch, sitting close together with Laci's arm around the smaller Marie. They spoke too quietly for me to hear for a moment, then Marie grinned and ran a finger along Laci's jawline.

"Guess," she said. Laci breathed a little laugh.

"I'm afraid I'll accidentally offend you," Laci said.

"Right after you told me how pretty my eyes are? No chance."

"Okay... you're not Mexican, I don't think. Maybe Colombian? But I don't hear any Spanish accent. If you're from further south, Brazil or Argentina or something, I'll never get it."

"Maybe you can tell by taste," Marie said with a smile. Laci laughed again and after a bare second's hesitation leaned over and kissed Marie.

The kiss lingered, not real intense but definitely not platonic. Finally Laci pulled back, grinning.

"Nice," she said, almost too quietly for me to hear. "Um, you taste French."

She held up her champagne glass to show why. Marie laughed.

"That's half right, actually. Well, half of half right, I guess."

"That's why I can't get it. You're mixed. French and..." She smiled again. "Maybe I need another taste."

Marie gave a little laugh and climbed up astride Laci's lap. They smiled at each other, then Marie leaned in for a soft kiss that quickly turned very deep and very intense. By the time they separated Marie's hands were in Laci's hair, holding her head, and her body was moving in response to Laci's hands sliding over her back and sides.

"I've never kissed anyone with a tongue ring before," said Laci, a little short of breath.

"Neither have I," said Marie. "I need to beat the boy for not telling me how awesome it is."

"I was afraid they were gonna get caught."

"Me, too." Marie's voice turned warm and she ran a hand down Laci's neck to her collar. "We'll have to be careful kissing other places."

"Like where?" Laci's grin was mischievous.

"Like your pretty ears," Marie said, her voice barely a breath. She leaned in and spent a few minutes kissing and lightly licking Laci's ear and neck, drawing sighs and then some moans from the redhead.

"That was so nice," Laci said softly when she finally pulled back.

"I'll say," said Marie. "I'm looking forward to kissing this one."

Her hand slid between them to Laci's belly.

"I'm surprised you don't have one there," said Laci, her hand moving in approximation of Marie's. "Usually girls who do their tongues and... is that two in each ear? Do their belly buttons, too."

"I might do it sometime. But that's not all I've got. I'll bet I have more than you."

"You're on. What's the bet?"

"Whoever has the fewest piercings..." Her fingers walked along the bare skin at Laci's open collar and she grinned. "Goes down first."

Laci's eyes widened and she laughed. After a second she pulled Marie in for another very long, very hot kiss.

"I gather we have a bet," Marie said after a time.

"Uh huh. Don't even care if I win," Laci said with just a huge grin.

"Me either." Marie returned the grin. "You first. Show me and I'll count."

Laci slowly unbuttoned her shirt and worked her arms out of it without moving Marie. Under it she was wearing a white scalloped bra that showed a lot of her very full breasts. Her body was tan and lightly freckled, her belly flat, the silver ring in her navel contrasting prettily with her tan.

Marie leaned in and kissed each piercing as she counted, lingering on the twin piercings in each of Laci's ears and on her tongue stud and lightly kissing her nose before slowly sliding down to reach her belly button ring.

She spent so much time and took such a meandering course to the navel ring that Laci was going nuts by the time she got there, her hands in Marie's hair and her breath coming in hot sighs as she watched my baby work on her.

"Seven," Marie said when she finally came back up to kiss Laci's lips some more. "I counted seven. Did I miss any?"

"I don't think so, but maybe you should count again."

"Okay," Marie said brightly and moved back in on an ear. Laci laughed.

"Wait, wait," she said. "If you count 'em again and I lose I may explode. My turn."

"'Kay."

Laci worked her way around Marie's ears at some length, Marie moaning and encouraging her with sweet words all the while, and they kissed again, their hands roaming more this time. When one of Laci's hands reached one of Marie's breasts she stopped and pulled back a bit from the kiss, grinning again.

"And here I was about to say five and tell you to get busy. Both of them?"

"Unzip me and see for yourself," said Marie, returning the smile. Laci reached around for the zipper and Marie pulled the dress up over her head, tossing it to me with a grin and a wink.

"God, those are sexy," Laci said, gently touching Marie's breasts. Her fingers found the piercings in Marie's nipples and Marie's hands slid into her hair, grasping almost unconsciously.

"You like that," Laci said, looking into Marie's eyes with an expression I can only call lustful.

"I love it. I swear they're wired directly to the one you haven't found yet. Sometimes I can cum just from Ken kissing me and playing with them."

"There's one I haven't found yet?" She looked down at Marie's lap. It's not like there were many options left.

"Uh huh," Marie said. "So you better keep counting."

Laci grinned again and started kissing her way down Marie's neck. She spent a lot of time on each breast and especially each nipple, obviously loving the intense reaction she got from Marie with every touch of her tongue and lips.

"I can't believe how hot this is getting me," Laci said. "I think I could get off just playing with your body all night. I can feel you tremble every time I touch you."

Marie grinned at her, still writhing a bit, her hands back in Laci's hair.

"Give me your hand," she said. She took Laci's hand and guided it down her body to cup her pussy. Laci laughed and bit her lip.

"Now kiss my nipples like you were," Marie said. "And bite them a little, pull on them."

She gasped as Laci did, her hips moving a little. Laci's eyes widened.

"You weren't kidding," she said, her voice a whisper.

"Uh huh." Marie caressed Lacie's head and kissed her. "I'm pretty close right now, pretty baby."

"Oh, I have got to get a pair of these."

Laci kissed Marie again, then spent the next few minutes alternating between scorchingly hot kisses and increasingly confident play with Marie's body. Her hand stayed between Marie's legs, rubbing steadily faster and harder, and it wasn't more than ten minutes before Marie's back arched and she cried out, once again grabbing a double handful of Laci's hair.

Laci laughed delightedly after Marie's orgasm passed, but if I'd expected a pause I'd have been wrong. She turned, laying Marie down on the couch with her head toward where I sat on the chair, and almost tore Marie's thong as she pulled it off. Marie laughed and grabbed Laci's head as the pretty redhead started kissing her belly.

Marie was very charged up, she was at that stage of arousal where her entire body becomes an erogenous zone. She writhed as Laci moved across her belly and moaned as she reached the hollows of her hips. Laci didn't spend a lot of time teasing her, her right hand came up as she kissed around her lower belly and I could tell the instant her fingers reached Marie's sex. Marie gasped and her back arched, then she laughed.

"God, that's so good," she said, her hips moving in time with Laci's ministrations. Wanna know how well I know my lover's body? I could tell by Marie's reactions that Laci had at least one finger inside her and was rubbing her vulva, not her clit, with her thumb. How's that for a specific level of awareness?

Laci looked at Marie's pussy for a long moment, her gaze wandering up the writhing body to Marie's face a couple times, before grinning at me and moving her mouth down to Marie's clit. The grin was almost amazed, like she was saying, "I can't believe this girl!"

It only took Marie about ten minutes to get there. Wouldn't even have taken that long, but Laci spent some time flicking the bar in Marie's clitoral hood and watching her squirm. Marie writhed and bucked and came hard, grabbing Laci's hair and pulling her face in tight.

I got a big charge out of Laci teasing Marie with some playful licks and kisses after her orgasm. Marie, like most girls, is very sensitive right after she comes, her instinct is to close her legs or push you away if you touch her, but in exploring her love of being submissive during sex she'd learned to just relax and let me play, no matter how intense the feelings.

"You gonna push me away when I just gave you that big orgasm, pretty girl? Gonna push me away from my own pussy? Open your legs, baby. You know your man will make you feel good. There you go. This is mine, right? I think you should ask me to play with it some more. Ask me nice, now."

Marie's head was back and her eyes were closed as she came down. There was a notepad and pen by the phone on the table by me, with a grin I grabbed it and quickly wrote, in big letters: Québécoi & Lakota

Laci grinned when I held it up. She kissed her way up Marie's body to her face and lay for a couple minutes kissing her tenderly, Marie's hands slowly drifting over her back and sides. Finally Marie's eyes opened and she was back with us.

"That was awesome," she said. "That's a good move, what you do with your hand."

She craned her neck to look at me.

"She does like this," she said and made a gesture with her thumb and first two fingers like when you indicate that someone's got money. "With her thumb on my vulva and her fingers on my G-spot. It rocks."

"I'll have to try it."

"I see how you are, giving away my moves," teased Laci. She kissed Marie again and grinned at her. "I figured it out."

"What's that, baby?"

"You're French-Canadian and Indian. Lakota, I think. I think it was the Canadian taste that was throwing me. All sweet and maple-y."

Marie's eyes widened. It only took her a second, of course, but it was still funny. When she pointed at me and laughed I showed her the note.

"You think that's funny?" she said, laughing and tickling Laci. "Here I am at the height of ecstasy and you're playing around?"

She started kissing Laci and the tickles quickly turned to caresses. Laci was very turned on, and it wasn't long before Marie was kissing her neck and shoulders and she was giving delighted little moans. Marie pinched open her bra, and Laci bit her lip and looked down at Marie almost shyly, watching her reaction, as she let it fall.

"Wow," laughed Marie. "Damn, Laci, I think I just turned into a twelve-year-old boy. Those are spectacular."

She touched them, gently and then more firmly. Laci lifted up a bit to offer them to Marie's mouth, which made all three of us grin. They really were spectacular, large and perfectly shaped, her pink nipples very swollen. I've been lucky enough to see a lot of young, beautiful breasts, but Laci's were something else. Her whole body, for that matter. Beautiful ass, flat stomach, long, sexy legs. Just awesome.

The girls' passion rose, Laci grinning as she moved around over Marie, choosing where Marie kissed, until she finally teased her by lowering down for a kiss only to pull away at the last second. Marie laughed.

"That's it," she said. She grabbed Laci and rolled them right off the couch onto the floor. I got an assist that neither girl noticed; the table was closer to the couch than ours at home, they'd have hit it as they fell, but I quickly hooked it with a foot and slid it away just in time. I grinned to myself. Readiness is all.

Marie surprised Laci with the intensity of her affections. She kissed her mouth, hard and deep, then her neck and shoulders, then her chest, then her breasts, flicking her tongue across Laci's very erect nipples and earning shuddering cries when she nipped them playfully. Laci was all over the floor, squirming and grabbing whatever came to hand and letting out a steady stream of quiet "ohmygod" cries, by the time Marie moved down from her navel ring to pull off her panties and started peppering her thighs with kisses and licks.

Laci was an incredibly sexy sight. Marie shoved her skirt up around her waist and belly as she moved in on the prize, and with her black stockings still on and her legs spread wide, one of them up on the couch, she was one of the most erotic sights I've ever seen. Her left arm found my leg and grabbed hold as Marie's tongue finally found her clit, and I think she had a little orgasm right then.

Marie pulled her head back a little to watch Laci's face as she penetrated her with first one finger, then two. Laci looked down at her and moaned, and whatever she saw made Marie smile. She lowered her head back down and started licking and sucking in earnest.

Watching Marie fool around with a girl always reminds me that they aren't as delicate as I sometimes think. She gradually worked up in energy until she was just fucking the hell out of Laci's pussy with three fingers, her mouth clamped onto her clit to keep it there as Laci squirmed in pleasure. When her orgasm came it was intense and long, her left hand gripping my pant leg hard and her right holding a handful of Marie's hair. She screamed, first Marie's name and then just inarticulate ecstasy.

Finally she rocked over on her side almost spasmodically, closing her legs on Marie's head and pulling it back by the handful of hair. Marie grinned at me as she crawled up to kiss Laci.

"Poorly trained," she whispered with a wink. I laughed quietly.

They laid together for a while, kissing and touching. It took Laci a few minutes to come down from her high. Finally she grinned at Marie.

"Oh my god, that was good. You don't know how much I needed that."

"Been a while?"

"Too long. My boyfriend and I are fighting, it's been... I don't even know. I've been so antsy I can't even sleep. Sometimes you just need someone to rock your body so you can relax, you know?"

"Yeah," Marie said. She kissed Laci and grinned. "You think you're relaxed now, just wait until the boy's done with you."

"There's a boy here?" Laci said with a laugh. She looked up at me and grinned. "Oh, yeah. Hi, boy."

"Hi, there. Don't listen to Marie, you don't have to play with me if you'd rather just play with her. Believe me, I understand."

"Shut up, boy," said Marie. She looked at Laci. "I swear, when you want 'em to chill they're octopuses and when you want 'em aggressive they're all sensitive."

Laci and I laughed. Marie was right under me as she laid face-to-face with Laci. I reached down, grabbed a big handful of her hair and drew her up to kiss me, grinning at her delighted little smile. She tasted of their sex, and she was very, very turned on.

"That's better," she said. "But you forgot one."

Laci laughed as I reached for her and scrambled up to her knees so I wouldn't pull her hair. Her kiss was very gentle, and stayed that way as it gained intensity, her lips very soft and touching lightly even as her tongue found mine. Marie grinned at me when we pulled back.

"Isn't that a cool kiss?" she said. "She's so sweet and soft, even when she's hot. You're really an awesome kisser, Laci."

"Thank you," Laci said, a little embarrassed. Marie verified her position for a few minutes, kissing Laci passionately as they leaned on my knees. I think I'd rather watch girls kiss than just about anything, which of course Marie knew. Finally she smiled at me.