Mission of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

The law firm's criminal defense expert called. Once filled in, he said to bring Angela home with us. She could re-appear at his trial, if needed and only if needed.

We finally dragged into beautiful Ventura, Angela's home by the sea, one of the nicest parts of the California gold coast. Her family home was set high in the hills, overlooking the Pacific, the wonderful coastline and the entire town. With LA a safe 60 miles to the south, it was perfectly located. You should have seen the welcome that we got. I was treated like a Roman conquering hero; the only thing lacking was a crest of laurel leaves and someone reminding me that I was NOT a god, this day.

Angela, now quite lucid and recovering the color in her rosy cheeks, could not talk enough about her experience, the series of mistakes she made, etc. Even more than talking, she could not hear enough about our little 'rescue party'. She was surprised to see me and, of all people, Penny, holding hands in an unbreakable bond. When she inquired about it, we just looked at each other and kissed. I had never felt an emotion so palpable, but love seemed to permeate the air.

I said I was going to stay at the inexpensive (well, inexpensive for expensive Ventura) motel before heading back to UC-Davis. Penny made the football "T" for timeout and had a pow-wow with Angela. Oops, they were back to their old tricks, laughing in that impish way they did in high school before some practical joke...on me or my friends.

They said that they understood that I had to go back to school. They weren't even going to have dinner with me, but there were a lot of good fast food places around the beach nearby. What they WOULD do for me was try and prevail upon a family friend to scare up a free room at a motel around there. It hurt me to say goodbye to what I thought was my new love, Penny. She gave me a very shallow hug, as did Angela. I told them to give regards to their parents and left, very much deflated.

I moped around and ended up having a sumptuous meal at the beach front McDonald's, enjoying the haute cuisine of McNuggets and the finest imported barbecue sauce. I was about to give up and make the exhausting drive to UC-Davis nonstop when my cell-phone beeped.

Angela: "We prevailed upon a family friend to get you a tiny room in a motel, but it IS in Malibu. The address is..."

I thanked her and started back south, away from my UC-Davis. On the other hand, Malibu was the most exclusive locale in LA, where only the glitterati hanged out. I got to the motel, and it was no MOTEL. It was the most expensive lodge in Malibu. I thanked God that my car was old, but it WAS a Mercedes. The carhop had no qualms about driving it, even if it was a tiny bit smoky as a diesel.

When I announced my name at the desk, everyone snapped to. I knew the rule in expensive places...only the worst and best people got great service (the worst people, so that they could be rid of you). I didn't think I fit in either category, but when two bellhops fought for my bag, and the concierge gave me my beloved Evian bottle and Dove chocolate at check-in, I figured that maybe, somehow, I had snuck into the 'best people' category. Perhaps it was just a great hotel...

After a short elevator ride and a long walk down the corridor, the bellhop acted oddly. He opened the door, put the bag down onto the folding luggage stand (still in a darkened room) and emerged. As I looked for money to give him, he laughed at the notion and left. I entered, feeling around for the lights. I hit the switch, but the lamp on the main chest of drawers didn't work. I went to the bathroom and found a light that worked. Some luxury hotel! I used the facility, washed up, and prepared to find the phone by the bed and bitch them out.

I felt in the dark for the bed. Ouch! Found it! Groping in the dark, I found the night stand, and tried THAT lamp. As I turned it on, I heard the loudest pair of giggles I had ever heard. I looked with shock at the bed, now fully illuminated. In it were the two angels of my dreams in my youth, Angela and Penny. And worse, they seemed to be lacking any appropriate clothing. Much worse, there was no chaperone around just when I needed one. Oh well, I would have to deal with these two hellcats myself.

I was so dazed and amazed that I did not remember how my clothes got taken off. All I remember was being in the warmest, most loving, soft sandwich of beauty and sex appeal that this planet had ever had. I had never been with Angela before. I kissed both of them, but whispered to Penny:

I said: "I love you so much; I assume that with the two of you together, you do not mind me having Angela join in." It was the silliest question in history, but I felt bound and determined to ask; nothing could jeopardize my new love with Penny. She didn't respond. She didn't have to.

Angela got on top of me as Penny kissed me. It was magical, because as my just freed ten inch friend was coming out to play, Angela caught it just right and rode it as it grew. She sat on top of me as Penny continued to make out with me. I stopped responding to Penny; she got the idea and pulled back. I needed to see Angela if I was going to be of any use to her. My heavens, with a few days' rest and some solid nourishment, Angela was back at 100% of her allure. She still was not up to strength, so I had to help out from down below. To my surprise, Penny actually sat up and gave Angela help with the ups and downs. When the big moment arrived, I could actually feel Penny pressing down on Angela as I grabbed her firmly. Angela moaned in orgasm as she felt me hit her back walls with my huge cock, and again when she felt the fire hose power of that cock, seeking to fill her with the very seed of life. She fell over, content for the first time in months, perhaps years. I kissed her gently and let her recover.

I pushed Penny over on her back. I gave her my cock. It had not gone down after coming inside her friend, but it was not re-charged either. I told her to use my cock to touch every pubic inch of her blessed vagina, only after treating her labia and clitoris to a taste of the giant snake.

After a short while, she had moaned in orgasm and begged me to take her, returning my powerful ten inch probe to my control.

Not sure about how 'ready' I was, I whispered for her to check. Her petite hand felt my balls, which once again were swollen testaments to my virility and love for her.

She said: "I don't know if you're ready, but there must be a 100 million sperm in there, waiting to do their job, to make me travel to UC-Davis, to be with the man I love."

I was overwhelmed. After I was dismissed from Angela's house with directions to the local fast food places and a slim hope for a free motel room, this change was just too much. I had made love to the two most beautiful girls from high school, ones that never gave me the time of day. Now they loved me without reservation, bareback, determined to give ME pleasure. Now the unobtainable Penny was offering herself to me here, now, and forever.

I bent down in the semi-darkness, with Angela breathing lightly in her sleep. Whispering in Penny's right ear:

I asked: "Will you marry me?"

Penny said: "Yes, yes, YES!"

The happiest moment of my life, I waited for Penny to remove her exploratory probe to my jewels; then I fell over and kissed her. At that moment, during our tearful kiss, my manhood reinforced our love as it jetted another heavy load of potent baby-batter deep inside Penny's unprotected fertile womb.

In the dark, we held hands, kissed ever so lightly (so as to not wake Angela) and made plans for the trip back to my school. We fell asleep, in full embrace, my hard cock rigid and hard against her tummy extending above her navel and just below her ribcage. Her perfect 36D bust was firmly against my chest.

At 4 am, I woke up. Looking to either side of me in the moonlight, I could not believe the lucky fate I had. The only thing better would be if my wish was fulfilled.

All good things come to those who wait. My wish arrived silently that night, when improbably or not, both Angela and Penny conceived.

As it turned out, I had to appear for Tommy's trial, but Angela did not. He for his part would hardly have reason to call her as a witness, given the way he treated her. So Angela just snuck by, skirting some serious potential charges.

Penny went with me to UC-Davis. For some reason, an LA station locked onto our adventure story, made an hour special on it, which led to a six figure book deal. So, by the time I graduated UC-Davis and bought my own farm, I had money to buy it with. Penny and I settled down happily, having four children. Angela had been made pregnant by me, and in the circumstance, was delighted to give birth. Her mother was told everything and couldn't have been happier or prouder.

Angela married a little bit of an accountant. A nice older man with a small practice in Ventura. Every few months, with Penny in tow, we would visit her in her home. When he went to work, we would restore our ménage 'a trois. That nice little fellow eventually thought himself the stud of studs, as Angela got pregnant their first five years of marriage. It was our private little game, but no one was the worse for wear. He never had the stones for babymaking, so this pride of his was secretly instilled in him by our little conspiracy.

We didn't forget Tommy after all of this. The way he had treated Angela, we owed him a gift, since he had always outdone me with his gifts to my girlfriends. Well, insofar as where he was going to be staying for a while (San Quentin), we sent him soap-on-a-rope. It was the thought that counted...

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12