Mission: Punishment

Story Info
A slut gets punished.
1.3k words
3.87
36.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a plan. My love had an itch that she wanted me to scratch, and I was going to do everything in my power to relieve that itch.

We had agreed to meet at the motel room separately, and she would be there first. I would come along a bit later, and do her right.

I knocked on the door and she answered. Even though I knew what she was going to wear beforehand, seeing her in the outfit that she picked out was almost too much. She had on a black leather miniskirt, black fishnet stockings, black high heels, and a silky scarlet camisole. Her blond hair was done up in cute pig tails, and her sexy mouth wore red lipstick. Her beautiful brown eyes were dancing with anticipation. She looked absolutely fantastic.

I told her to sit in the middle of the bed, and to take off the watch and bracelet that she was wearing. She smiled coyly at me as she did so, and placed them on the nightstand next to the bed. I went to the suitcase I had brought and took out a length of soft, thick sash cord and tied her wrists together. Next I looped the cord through the headboard and pulled it so that she was forced to lie down on her back with her hands above her head, then I tied off the end to the rail across the headboard. I went back to the suitcase and took out another length of cord, and tied one end to each of her ankles. I took the excess cord and pulled it over the bottom of the mattress, making sure that her legs were spread far apart.

I went over to the nightstand and grabbed the alarm clock. I told my love that I was going to set it to go off in 25 minutes, and during that whole time I was going to eat her pussy. I then turned the alarm on and got on the bed, kneeling in between her sexy, spread legs. I pulled up her skirt, and leaned over to begin eating the most beautiful pussy I have ever tasted. I lightly kissed her entire pussy first, then began to lick. I licked hard and soft, deep and shallow...I licked and sucked on everything that I could. I could tell that she was beside herself, and ready to cum. 10 minutes had gone by.............

Now was the fun part. She wanted to be punished, and so she shall be. I quickly brought her to orgasm, and I loved the feel of her well-toned pussy muscles contracting with such force on my penetrating tongue. Then it was time. I stopped only for a moment to catch my breath, then I slowly and deliberately licked the entire length of her crotch. I'd start at the very back part well above her asshole, and drag my tongue all the way to the top of her shaved pubic mound. I put extra pressure on her hyper-sensitive clit each time I did it. She would twitch and giggle each time my tongue crossed her clit.....then I began to lightly kiss it and suck on it.....she was in between pleasure and pain at this point. She kept trying to move her crotch away from my tongue and begging me to stop. 10 more minutes went by........ By now she was near tears..she kept trying to pull away from my tongue, but I followed her every move. I began to slip my tongue up into her pussy to give her a little break, and she stopped struggling so much. She was breathing very hard now, and her skin felt like electricity under my touch. Then the alarm went off........

It was time for the next thing. I leaned over my love and kissed her sweetly on the mouth. She responded by sticking her wonderfully long tongue in my mouth, and probed the back of my throat. I have always loved the way she kissed.....she could make me nearly cum just be doing that.......I broke the kiss, and pulled up her camisole so that her luscious tits were exposed. I began to gently kiss each one, careful not to let my wet tongue touch them. I watched her as she watched me. Her beautiful face was contorted with unrequited lust. I had much more to do.

I went to the ice bucket that was sitting on the same counter as the TV, and took out a chunk of ice. I grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom to hold it, and returned to my love. I leaned over her and showed her the ice, then I took it and slowly placed it on her nipple so that just the nipple was in contact with the ice. I sat there and held it there, watching her face the whole time. I looked at the clock and told her that she had to put up with this for two more minutes. I also told her that if she moved away or tried to break contact, she would be punished. I held the ice there, and she whined and swore....she told me I was a bastard, but she didn't move an inch.......

The two minutes were up, and she hadn't moved. But I had another breast to play with. This time I held the ice so it had contact with the entire nipple area, then I'd take it off real quick, then use my warm mouth and suck on it. I told her ten minutes of this without moving, or she'd be punished........

Well, as luck would have it, she flinched with just seconds to go. Too bad. She disobeyed me and had to pay the consequences.

I pulled the cord holding her legs apart out from under the mattress, and then untied the cord from the railing on the headboard. I told her to turn over on her stomach, and to put her arms through her legs. to do this, she had to get on her knees and put her sweet ass up on her haunches. I repositioned the cord that bound her ankles back under the mattress, then pulled the cord tied to her wrists back through her legs and tied it off to the foot board. Now she was on her knees, face on the bed, with her wrists by her ankles. My love has an absolutely beautiful ass, and there it was, completely exposed and up in the air for me............

I was almost losing it here....I wanted to fuck her so bad. My every thought at this point was to put my rigid, throbbing cock deep inside her tight, dripping cunt. But she needed to be punished first. I went back to my suitcase, and pulled out an 18" plastic paddle. I went over to my beauty and showed it to her. I told her that she was bad, and had to be punished.........I took up position on her right side, and swung the paddle lightly at first. The sound was still pretty loud for such a light slap. My brave love barely even noticed.

I swung harder this time. the sound was much louder and she flinched a little...I was on the right track. I swung just a bit harder, and I was rewarded with a small moan of pain.....I had found the right speed.........

I spanked her until her sweet ass was as red as a beet and there were tears in my love's eyes. It was then that I put the paddle down and slowly, lovingly mounted her from behind. I placed my hands on her hips, and jammed my throbbing, dripping cock deep into her wonderfully tight pussy. I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could......I wanted my baby to cum......I wanted to make her happy. She is the love of my life..........