Missy and Phil Ch. 01

Story Info
A married couple goes to the dark side.
4.8k words
4.43
63.5k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers

Couples can get into the swinging scene for a variety of reasons. Speaking of ourselves personally, it was out of a need to save our marriage, as bizarre as that may sound.

Others do it to spice up their sex lives, while still others do it for no other reason than to fulfill a fantasy.

Then there was Missy an Phil, a couple who had been married for nearly 20 years now, and who both were brought into the swinging scene quite by accident.

Their two children were now both going to college, and there wasn't much excitement in their sex life.

Phil had been married shortly before meeting Missy, and had been cheated on by his previous wife. That made Phil kind of possessive, plus the fact that Missy was a mousy kind of woman who hadn't been with any other men before meeting Phil.

There had never been much talk when they are having sex, short of the "gee that was great honey", or "Phil you are the best lover", which always left Phil wondering if she had really been a virgin when they met that first time.

The kids had come early in their marriage, so now things had ground to a boring routine. A glass of wine after dinner, with Missy maybe dressing a bit sexier, and Phil would get the hint, and off to bed they would go.

Much of their love making was still done with the lights out, or with the sheets covering their bodies. Nudity was not something they avoided, but rather something they didn't flaunt around each other.

Neither one of them were what could be called good looking people, but rather the kind that you would pass on the street and never give a second look at. Phil was not quite 5ft 10, and must have weighed in close to 200 pounds. His weight had always been a fault that he tried to hide by wearing loose fitting clothes, and certainly never exuding much confidence.

Missy was a good fit for him, as she was 5ft 5, if she was standing on her toes, and she like him was getting over weight, at nearly 150 pounds.

Her hips were her most delectable part of her body, as they were full and seemed to stick out like she was wearing high heels all the time. Her breast could at best be described as maybe filling out a B cup. Her one stunning feature, were her lips, which could be described as being very full, almost like those of Angelina Jolie. She kept her hair in a short bob haircut, which was forever looking like a comb had never been used on it.

But her ever present smile made up for all of her short comings, and the way she was active in the church, made Phil proud to say she was his wife.

Thus what happened that weekend turned both of their lives around for ever.

Like most of the other Friday nights in their lives, they went out for dinner to their local restaurant. As fate would have it, the place was closed for remodeling, so they ended up driving further into town, looking for a place to dine.

Without realizing it, Phil had steered into a rougher part of town, so when he saw the neon lights that spelled out "fine dining", he didn't really look at the other signs, like the one that said "The Zebra Club".

As soon as they entered the club, Phil realized this was not a place to be in. The music was very loud, and most of the people seemed to be black, with a sprinkling of good looking white women here and there.

They were about to say something to each other about looking for another place to eat, when a hostess asked them how many were in their party.

Phil said "Two", and that sealed their fate.

They were escorted around the perimeter of the dance floor, to a darkened corner where a bunch of smaller tables were situated.

Missy was squeezing Phil's hand hard, as they were shown their table. This was the kind of place that the pastor had spoken off in many of his sermons, as where the wicked went to.

No sooner were they seated, than their hostess asked them what they wanted for drinks. The hostess made a weird face when they asked for coffee, and quickly turned around to get their order.

"She seemed nice", said Missy as the hostess left. But to Phil, nice was not the word he had thought of. The hostess could almost be called the hostess with the most est, as her ass really stuck out, and when she had leaned over to hear their drinks order, Phil noticed she was not wearing a bra, and must have had DDD sized breasts. In fact, they had almost taken his breath away.

While they were looking at the menu and waiting for their coffee to arrive, then both looked at the people on the dance floor. It was obvious that this must not have been a regular club, as there were at least 5 or 6 different white women, dancing with black men.

Neither one of them had ever really considered black people in anyway, other than they were black, and that was that. But to see those white women dancing intimately with black men was something else.

Missy had spied one interracial couple who were openly french kissing, while the black man practically carried the woman around the dance floor with her feet barely touching the floor.

When Phil felt someone tapping his shoulder, he turned around and was staring at the belt buckle of what must have been a man who was well over 6 feet tall. When he looked up, the black man was smiling down at him and asking if he could ask the lady for a dance.

Phil's throat tightened up, and was about to say something that might get him in trouble, when the black guy without waiting for a reply stuck his hand out towards Missy.

She looked at the huge hand, and the way the furrows in her husbands brow were scrunching up, and she quickly decided to defuse the situation.

"It's okay honey, I would like a dance before she takes our order."

Before Phil could utter a word, Missy was being led out onto the dance floor, not 10 feet from where their table was.

"So, I haven't seen you two around here before." he said in a booming voice, so she could hear him above the noise of the music.

Missy didn't say anything, but shrugged her shoulders and tried to think of a reply.

"Name is Mack little lady, what's yours?"

"Uhm, Mis... Missy" she stuttered.

"Well you is right purty, little Missy."

As Phil sat their watching his wife, in the embrace of the big black man, he had to control himself from laughing. Missy's head was probably at about the level of the guys mid section, and the guy had to bend down a little to get his one hand under her arm. They appeared to look almost awkward out there on the dance floor.

The chair beside him rustled, and Phil turned to see another black guy sit down where his wife had been sitting not two minutes ago.

"So, you guys come here often, man?"

Phil didn't know what this black man was referring to, but then out of the corner of his eye, he saw a commotion going on.

Some blond was dancing with her back to her black partner, and the guy had pulled up her skirt, and now everyone could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Several people had stopped dancing, and were openly ogling her shaved cunt. The blond didn't seem to mind, as one of her hands were behind her partners head, and the other one was between their bodies. It was obvious that she was jacking off her partner, by the way her one arm was moving.

That is when it struck Phil, that this wasn't an ordinary night club, but maybe something much more than that.

"Hey man, didn't you hear me....... you guys come here often?"

"No.... no.... uhm, this is our first time here"

"Well I see your old lady is already getting into the flow of things."

Phil turned around and looked at Missy, and noticed that her head seemed to be plastered against the black mans stomach, and her legs had been pushed apart, so that one of the black mans thighs must have been rubbing against Missy's privates.

He started to get up, but the black man sitting with him put a strong grip on his arm, and jerked him back to his seat.

"Relax man, Mack ain't gonna do anything she don't want done."

What the hell was that supposed to mean, he thought.

Out on the dance floor, Missy's heart was beating a mile a minute, as she was trying to figure out how to get out of this dance. Without her realizing it, the guy had put his leg between hers, and when he drew her up hard against him, his thigh was now rubbing up against her cunt.

A sudden wave of excitement flooded over her, as she realized not only was she dancing with a very black man, but probably everyone could see that his thigh was rubbing her cunt. The more she thought about it, the more excited she started to get. When the black guy backed away from her a little, he motioned over to their left where the blond was starting to be finger fucked by her black partner, right there on the dance floor.

Missy's eyes got as big as silver dollars when she noticed the blond's eyes were rolled up into the back of her head, while she was being openly masturbated out on the dance floor.

No sooner had she seen that, then the black man hugged her tight against his body again. She could feel the unmistakable hardness of his cock, as it pushed hard into her, just below her breast.

"Was this guy going to do that to her, out here in front of her husband and everyone else", she wondered.

Mack leaned his face down so he was close to her ear, and softly asked her how many times she had done this before.

"Done.... done what?"

"Come here to swing with other couples."

"I.... we don't.... we haven't", she could not finish a coherent sentence, as Mack purposely pushed his cock harder against her chest.

"Your first time? Well, I'll be. Listen, my wife works here as a waitress, in fact she is the one who was waiting on you two. She gets off in about 30 minutes. This is gonna be great."

"I... we... look, i think you got us all wrong. Were not here for sex, or anything like that."

As they twirled around in a circle, Mack lifted Missy up so that her feet were off the floor, and his cock was now rubbing against her cunt. Missy at first had thrown an arm around his neck, hoping not to fall, but as she felt this black mans cock rub against her cunt, her finger nails tried to dig into his back.

"Yea, I kind of figured that when you felt my snake, you would change your mind."

"Oh please, you have me all wrong.... ahhhh, oh darn."

"Darn?"

Mack started to laugh, until it struck him that maybe this little chick was not here to get laid tonight. But the more his one hand messaged her big ass cheeks, the more his cock was starting to throb.

The dance had ended, and they were the only two couples that were still on the dance floor. The blond and her black partner were about 10 feet away, and Missy noticed that another black man had joined them, and he was now giving the blond, big open mouthed kisses, while the black man behind her was trying to bury a couple more fingers into her cunt. It was obvious that the blond didn't care who saw what was being done to her, but rather she was probably wondering how long before one of them buried a black cock into her.

Missy's feet were still off the floor, as her eyes started fluttering from the erogenous movements of Mack's cock against her cunt. One of his arms were holding her up, while the fingers on his other hand were trying to find a way around her cotton panties.

"Oh please, we can't..... Oh shit.... not out here were everyone can see this..."

Mack had finally gotten his wife's attention, and had indicated for her to get off of work. Gloria got a smile on her face, as she saw what Mack was doing, and how that little white wife was holding on for dear life. Yes, now she would get a shot at some white dick, which she always loved to have. It seemed white men were always hesitant with a big black woman like her, and she enjoyed the feeling of control she got, when she sucked a white mans cock.

"Missy?"

Missy's mind was a million miles away, as she felt the huge cock rubbing against her cunt. She had purposely spread her legs as far as they would go, so that she could get the full feelings that it was giving her.

"Missy?"

"Uh, yes?"

"You ready to get out of here and see what has been poking you in your stomach."

"Uh, yes.... I mean no, I.... Oh please, I can't do this, I.... were married."

"Listen little one, you will still be married after we do this. The only thing is you will appreciate a real man's cock, after my snake takes care of you."

Missy's body shook as she heard those words.

Meanwhile, Gloria came back to their table without the coffee, and jerked her head, indicating for the other black guy to get up.

As she leaned forward, her tits purposely laid on the table and expanded more, as she said "Hi sweetie, I'm Gloria."

"Yes.... uhm hi Gloria."

Phil was confused by what was going on. This black woman was flaunting her big ass tits at him, as some black guy was openly pawing his wife on the dance floor. Phil was smart enough, to not make a scene, as he knew it would probably result in him getting his ass kicked. And now this black woman was leaning over and showing him her tits, while she was grabbing him up high on his thigh.

"What the fuck was going on", thought Phil, when she reached up higher and grabbed a hold of his hardening cock.

"What the ...."

"Ah, I see your enjoying watching your wife dance with my husband."

"Look, I think this is a mist..."

"My my, not bad for a white boy," as she squeezed his cock through the slacks. "By the time I'm finished with you, I'll bet I can get it to be 6 inches."

"Was she mocking him, or what", he wondered.

"Just wait till your little wifey sees what Mack is packing. When he gets a new white wife, he always gets a diamond cutter." She laughed as she told him "And when your wife sees that 10 inch diamond cutter, her knees will turn to jelly."

What the fuck..... "uhm, were married, uhm.... Gloria."

Gloria laughed, as she felt Phils cock start to pulsate. "Honey, were all married, but that doesn't mean we don't like sex."

Phil felt himself cum as she said that, making a mess of his shorts and slacks.

"Awww, don't worry baby, Gloria will get it back hard again real quick."

"Are you two having fun?"

Phil broke out of his dirty thoughts when he realized the Missy and the black guy were standing there, watching Gloria inspect his went pants.

"uhmmm..."

"Hey it's all right man, I've been playing with your little lady here, so it all evens out."

Missy couldn't stop looking at Gloria's hand playing with her husbands cock. They had never done anything like this before, and now some woman had jerked her husband off, right there in the club.

As Mack took Missy's hand in his, he led her towards the exit. Mack looked over his shoulder and gave Gloria a look she understood all too well. Mack was not one to deny, or question. 5 years in prison had taught him to take what he wanted, and no one said no to big Mack.

The walk across the street to the motel had been silent, with Missy's mind spinning like a top, trying to figure out if she wanted this or not. Behind them, Phil was walking with rose colored cheeks, after everyone had seen the big stain on his pants.

Mack opened the door for Missy, and she was too confused to say no. As she walked by him, she felt one of his big hands encompass one of the cheeks of her ass. She could sense that this big black man was very forceful. Coming up the rear, Gloria had already unbuttoned her waitress shirt, and her nipples were so hard in anticipation, that it looked obscene the way her shirt was sticking out.

As they all were in the room, Mack shut the door and locked it.

"Missy, you go over there and sit on the bed, while Gloria and your husband can go to the couch."

Missy's head dropped a little as she went and sat down on the bed. The sheets were messed up, and she could smell that sex had been done here.

Phil had hesitantly sat down on the couch, and before he knew it, Gloria was already tugging on his pants. The pants and shorts came off at the same time, and all of them could see the cum, where it had spread over his upper thigh.

When Gloria saw the cum, her eyes lit up. Everyone swore that the reason her tits were so big, was cause she loved cum.... everyone's cum!

As she leaned over to lick his thigh, Phil's eyes shot up when he heard his wife say "Oh my God! That's way to big. It will kill me!"

All Phil could see was that Missy's clothes were already off, and his wife was looking in amazement at the nigger standing in front of her. Mack had shucked his pants and shirt, and Phil could see the muscular frame of a black man who probably was a weight lifter at one time.

"Uhmm.... mphfff...." that was all Phil heard as he saw the black man pull his wife's face onto his cock."

Phil started to say something, when he felt teeth nibble on his cock head.

Gloria was looking up at him, as she gently chewed on the white cock head, to bring it back to life, "you remember to pay attention to me."

"My God", he thought. "She had all of his cock in her mouth." Missy had never done that for him.

He heard a small gag coming from the bed, and noticed that Mack now had both of his hands on her head, and his fingers were leading Missy in how he wanted to be sucked.

Gloria, not to be out done, had Phil's cock back up to about 5 inches, and she snaked her fingers under his ass and started playing with Phil's asshole. This immediately got him harder, and Gloria smiled to herself when she realized this white man was going to be easy to manipulate.

"Okay, enough of this. You can swallow my cum later on tonight. Right now I want to feel that cunt of yours wrap around my snake."

As Missy leaned back, Mack grabbed her behind the knees and lifted her legs up in the air. Without any preliminaries, Mack moved forward, and the head of his big cock came in contact with her moistening cunt.

A gentle shove, and about 2 inches went in, as Missy grimaced and bit her lip. It was all happening so fast, she had never even said that she wanted a condom used, cause she was not on any contraceptive.

A second shove was not as gentle, and another 2 or 3 inches went in, and Mack leaned forward, just inches from her face.

Missy looked up into the black eyes, and she could see there was a beast behind those eyes. She just hoped that this nigger was not going to kill her after he took what he wanted.

Another push, and her eyes shot open wide. "Oh My God, Phil had never been that deep before!"

Mack could see the amazement in her eyes, as he was giving this white wife feelings she had never experienced before. He slowly started pulling out, and he could feel her cunt's muscles almost trying to hold him in, and then another shove.

Missy let out a short scream that was muffled when Mack covered her pouty lips with his big lips. His tongue went straight for the back of her mouth, as he was going to show her who was the dominant person around here.

Missy's legs involuntarily wrapped themselves around Mack's neck, as he started the rhythmic movement of fucking.

Yes, Mack really enjoyed fucking white women. Gloria was okay, but a new white woman, especially a white married woman, was always a joy to fuck. He loved to take control over them, and show them no mercy.

Meanwhile on the couch, Gloria had all of Phil's 5 inches in her mouth, and partly into her throat. Shit, 5 inches was nothing compared to when Mack would face fuck her. She now had her middle finger up this white guys ass, and he was breathing like he was going to have a heart attack.

She could have sworn that Whitey had already cum again, when she had tightened her throat muscles on his cock head, but she was not to be denied. She was gonna have this white guy fuck her, until his cock fell off.

On the bed, the grunts of both Missy and Mack could be heard, as he tried to pound her body into the mattress. Man, this white cunt was tight... It was a cinch that no one had fucked her this deep, ever.

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers
12