Missy Ch. 02

Story Info
Watching her stepmother and learning
4.3k words
4.4
52.6k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leapt as she headed for the cottage door. When she came around to the pool a few minutes later, I was back on my beach towel and my younger sister, Anna, was gathering her things to leave. In the few moments I'd had to think, I'd decided to act as normal as humanly possible for now. Who knows," I thought. Maybe I can turn this to my advantage. How, I had no idea.

I was astounded at how perfectly cool Missy behaved on the way home. She was never much for banal conversation, so the usual pleasantries got us back to Palos Verdes, after which I went directly to my room.

By now you know a lot more about Missy and Kurt than you do about me. What's there to say? My name is Linda. I'm tall, blond and athletic, my friends say I'm gorgeous but looking in the mirror I'm never quite sure what they're talking about. My Dad once described me as Grace Kelley from the neck up and Steffi Graf from the shoulders down. I think it was Steffi's long, muscular legs that he was talking about. At any rate, I do take after my Mom, who truly was beautiful and a warm, loving mother to boot. She died three years ago and my Dad was so heartbroken I really thought he would never marry again. But I can see that Missy would be hard for any man to resist. Whereas my mom had a wholesome loveliness about her, Missy exudes sheer sexuality, a classic trophy wife. I think Dad realized fairly quickly the mistake he'd made because his time at the office and his business trips soon began taking up greater amounts of his life. Missy seemed to be fine with that. It was clear that the great Trent von Stahl was little more than a multi million dollar meal ticket for her. I saw from the start the reasons both had for marriage and honestly I could sympathize with my dad because I know he missed Mom dearly. I figured a little companionship wouldn't hurt, even if it were purely sexual. His heart would always belong to Mama.

But back to the most important thing, me. Barely 18, I really hadn't developed much interest in sex. Most of my free time was spent in the swimming pool and the attending exhaustion was hard to overcome, even though the guys on the team were hunks. Sure I'd dated some but it was pretty innocuous stuff that usually ended with a kiss goodnight and the one guy who tried to take it further...well, I socked him so hard he lost a tooth. Needless to say, that didn't do much for my popularity with the opposite sex.

The scene I'd just witnessed had definitely shaken my innocent world but I honestly had no idea of how to deal with the experience. Initially I was more angry and confused than turned on by Missy's behavior but now, in the silence and safety of my room, the vivid images came flooding back and I realized I was trembling.

I didn't have much on, just an old t-shirt covering my bikini, and suddenly I had an urgent wish to see myself naked. I suppose I actually wanted to compare my body with Missy's. How many times have I undressed myself in my life? How many times had I seen my own naked image in the mirror? Then why was I shivering as I unsnapped my halter, exposing my young breasts? I'd never been much for playing with myself before, but now as I observed my heaving boobs, I realized for the first time what beautiful objects they were, round and proud with large areolas slightly upraised, capped with wonderful, pinkie-sized nipples. Instinct took hold and my thumb and finger went to my mouth, met by a waiting tongue that bathed them with sweet saliva. They traveled downward and found their target, taking a nipple and gently squeezing, rolling it back and forth. I wasn't prepared for the shock that shuddered through my nervous system. The sudden adrenalin release made my heart hammer and try as I might I couldn't catch my breath. I'm sure a sigh escaped but no matter, the feeling was overwhelming. Now both hands were taking a tour of discovery on the uncharted territory of my tits. I loved looking at them and the electric charge they were giving me. And for the first time in my life a vivid fantasy crept into my mind, that it wasn't Missy but me who'd seduced Kurt this afternoon, that it was me that had forced him into submission and had taken all of his massive tool, and his cum, inside me.

Weakened by this fleeting sexual awakening, I stripped off my bikini bottom and flopped down on the bed. Images swept through my brain at a dizzying pace and I thought of mimicking Missy's masturbation technique in hopes of achieving my first orgasm.

Supporting my head with a pillow, I pushed a breast upwards towards my mouth, stretching out my tongue to make contact with the engorged nipple. If my fingers were like a shock, this was like electrocution. Spasms shuddered through my body as my hot, wet tongue encircled my breast. The sensation shot straight through my body, right to my pulsating cunt and for the first time I felt a wetness that wasn't sweat trickling down into the crack of my ass. Emboldened, I stretched forward until my neck ached, now sucking on my breast as my hands kneaded the surrounding flesh. My clitoris was on fire now, begging for attention but I wasn't ready yet. I began nursing the second breast, pushing it into my mouth, biting, sucking, letting saliva run down to lubricate my fingers. Not realizing that I was fast approaching orgasm, I pushed my nipples together and flicked my tongue roughly over both at the same time. I couldn't hold back a groan of delight and I felt the caverns of my cunt begin to twitch as I squeezed my thighs together. But with the pleasure, a sudden fear swept through me and I ceased my ministrations just short of the sweet release I relished. OK. I admit, I was afraid of the unknown. This was new territory for me and the physical feelings were more powerful than anything I'd ever experienced.

I crawled beneath the sheets, panting, shivering, supremely frustrated and yet fearful of bringing on the release that I was longing for. Calm slowly returned and curiosity got the best of me. I began massaging my breasts again, luxuriating in the feeling. They tingled no matter where I touched them and I was suddenly very happy I'd decided against surgery. Reluctantly I left my tits alone and let my fingertips glide along my famous six-pack belly. It seemed every inch of skin my fingers came in contact with was lust-charged and I was panting again, my heart raging. Like garter snakes, my fingers slid into the tiny, soft patch of pubic hair that covered the opening of my slit. They toyed with the hairs a bit, brushing and pulling them. Purposely avoiding my clit, I tested the opening of my vagina. Oh my God, I was literally leaking pussy juice. The space between my legs was a sopping, slippery mess but the feeling was fantastic. My first finger slipped in easily, but two was a tight fit and I suddenly despaired of ever taking Kurt's monstrous member inside me. As I pulled out, they were coated with oily lubrication so thick that strands hung like webbing as I slowly stretched my fingers apart. Acting fully on instinct now, my fingers returned to my breasts, coating them with this intoxicating, slippery fluid. It smelled heavenly and the affect on my breasts brought my excitement back to a boil. It was like saliva only warmer and better and the thought that it came from my pussy was like an aphrodisiac. Now I lifted my breast back to my lips and for the first time tasted my own, salty, musky fluid. It was an elixir. I dipped my middle finger back into my canal, coating it, and returning it to my mouth. My clitoris was begging to be brought into play and when I touched it with my oily finger I almost died. As I rolled the head around, it grew erect and large, emerging from its sheath, seeking further contact. Imitating Missy, I massaged it, patted it, and now I knew that the crisis was approaching. I felt the flush, the shortness of breath, the beginning of an eruption building in my gut...and I stopped again, just short. The frustration was torture, but somehow I knew I wasn't ready. I wanted to share my first orgasm with someone...or perhaps I simply needed to be led by a sure hand into this unfamiliar territory.

I must have slept for a few minutes because my knee jerked me back to consciousness, refreshed, but with a gnawing itch for sexual release. As I crawled out of bed I realized that the sheets where my pussy was perched were soaking...no, sopping wet. I'd released such a generous amount of fluid it really looked like I'd emptied my bladder. What would the maid think? Did I care?

Between a restless night and a rigorous three-hour, early morning training session, I was a wreck at the breakfast table with wet, straggly hair, baggy eyes, and a kind of streaked red complexion that's an unwanted side effect of over exertion. Maybe I was feeling a little bit vulnerable but I had to bite my lip as Missy floated into the room, perfectly made up, wearing a bright, flowery summer dress that exuded innocence even as it accentuated every supple curve in her body.

And as I gulped down the scientific experiment my coach calls breakfast, I felt a twinge of envy as Missy munched on an oversized cinnamon roll while sipping a fragrant coffee and quietly dragging on her morning cigarette.

Despite her appearance, Missy was in a bad mood and didn't have much to say. As I excused myself, she did look up and told me matter of factly, "your Dad called early this morning. He's extending his trip for a few more days."

Looking back, I realize how sad and lonely she was at that moment, but it was hard to feel sorry for her after what I'd seen the day before.

And anyway, an hour later she was in a far better mood as we crossed paths in the living room. Out of deference, I told her I was going shopping and she replied that she would be spending the afternoon at the club. That tidbit of information changed my plans and I raced off, hoping to reach our cabana and my secret hiding place before Missy arrived. And I was positive my female intuition wouldn't fail me. It didn't.

Just when I was safely hidden, I heard the sound of a sliding glass door and stealthy giggling, followed by an urgent kiss. When Missy stepped into view, she already looked hot to go, breathing heavily, eyes dilated. And so did mine as I realized that her partner was not Kurt.

"Holy shit, you're a needy little cunt, aren't you?" said a smooth, low timbred voice. A tall, thin, dark complected man came into view, flashing pearly white teeth as Missy's lips smashed into his, devouring his tongue. His fingers were running through her hair, and grunts escaped as they kissed sloppily. She broke away, plopping down on the couch and pulling him forward, ripping his shorts downward to reveal an olive-skinned cock, long and slender, not nearly as imposing as Kurt's. I thought his knees were about to go as Missy wrapped her lips around it, bathing the head of it in gobs of saliva. Then she put her thumb and finger around the head and with her other hand began twisting the head like a twist off cap.

"You never run out of tricks do you? God, that feels good," he croaked, and leaned down to accept her crazed tongue into his mouth again.

"Looks like you're long overdue," she replied as she feverishly masturbated him.

"Oh fuck yes, keep it up, pump my cock now, please."

And she did so, coating his prong with saliva and masturbating him with rough strokes up and down, faster and faster. He was supporting himself on her shoulders now, eyes closed, midsection thrusting as Missy pumped him.

"Goddam, oh God I'm cumming!" he shouted and true to his word, spurted a scalding stream of molten jizz all over that gorgeous flower print dress. That was just what Missy wanted. She smiled upwards, then slipped the still hard cock into her mouth, slurping the milky residue out of it. As she did so, I heard the sliding glass door again and a familiar voice.

"Missy?" it said, inquiringly.

"Right over here, stud," she replied. As Kurt came into view, he was wearing only his speedo and Missy and I must have thought exactly the same thing because she exclaimed, "how can a thin piece of cloth like that hide a monster like this?" She pulled his trunks down to his knees and when the other guy saw what popped out, he literally gasped.

"Fuckin' hell, that's no schlong, that's a fricken guided missile."

"Wait 'til you see it explode on contact," Missy returned. "It takes no prisoners."

Kurt's dick was sticking straight up now and I could sense just a touch of pride in his face as the other guy sidled up next to him to compare. Like I say, he had a fair sized instrument, but it was positively puny compared to the wood Kurt was packing.

"Kurt's dick, I'd like you to meet Justin's dick," said Missy, smiling. With that, she grabbed both of them and gave them a quick rub up and down. The man, now identified as Justin, grabbed Kurt's cock and shook it, like shaking hands.

"Glad to meet you," he said. Kurt didn't return the favor.

"Kurt, you've got some cleaning up to do," said Missy, her voice turning subtley sinister. "I've got these messy splotches of cum all over my party dress and I can't be seen in public this way."

Today, Kurt wasn't even trying to resist. He started licking the cum balls off of Missy, paying special to her bulging breasts and the nipples poking through her thin fabric. All the while, she was stroking Kurt's penis, getting hotter by the minute.

"Let's get this thing out of the way," she panted, and pulled the clingy dress up over her head. As I suspected she was wearing nothing underneath. She grabbed Kurt and Justin both by the hair and smashed their mouths into her mountainous tits.

"Suck them," she hissed, and they did, tonguing and mauling her splendorous female attributes. Justin was obviously a bit more experimental and soon he thrust a thumb and finger onto the breast that Kurt was slurping on with his mouth. Kurt kept at it and within seconds the added stimulation had Missy swooning so much that she had to sit down before she fell.

Once again grabbing their hair, Missy forced them away from her tits. Ever so firmly, she sat Kurt on the sofa, his thick staff sticking straight up. Justin grabbed the engorged tool at the base, holding it steady as Missy placed her juiced, swollen pussy at its head.

"Christ, I can't even get my hand around it," Justin remarked as the purple cock cap split Missy's pussy in two. It was still a tight fit but Missy was obviously getting used to Kurt's size. This time, she slowly slid down it in one movement, taking all of him inside her. And as her as came to rest on Kurt's thighs, Justin nestled in between her legs and began eating her creaming pussy.

"I'm dying," she screamed. "I'm so full of cock! Eat my pussy, I can't hold it!" Missy closed her eyes and Kurt's hands had come up to rub her tits and tweak her nipples. She liked it rough and Kurt was slowly getting the hang of it, twisting and pawing her boobs. All the while, Justin was tongue-lashing her twat, letting his tongue glide over the base of Kurt's cock and slurping his balls as well. Missy wasn't moving up and down this time, rather back and forth. She was getting off on the absolute fullness inside her womb and between it all, she was not long for the world.

As always, she grabbed Justin's head and literally crushed it into her clit as she lost all semblance of control. "You fuck tools, you cock sucking bastards are making me cum!"

As her head began shaking back and forth, Justin drew back and whispered, "liftoff!" I would have laughed but I was to busy frigging my own hot twat.

As Missy re-entered the atmosphere, she began slowly humping Kurt's dick easing up and down. Justin sat before them on his knees, watching and the view from there had his cock back up to requisite hardness.

Kurt was moaning now and Missy was riding him faster, slamming down on him.

"Damn it, I can feel the head right in my womb. Your sperm don't have to swim at all, you deliver it right to the source!"

"Special Delivery," muttered Justin. Missy rode hard and as Kurt's increasingly erratic movements indicated, he was about to cum.

"You've got to see this, Justin," she cried. And with that, she dismounted Kurt and gommed her mouth onto the cock head that just been investigating the inner workings of her female anatomy. Missy must give great head. I could see her tongue circling his helmet as both of her hands made use of the abundant female lubricant greasing his majestic pole. Justin quickly joined in and now there were three hands jerking Kurt off as Missy's mouth primed his imminent release.

"I can't hold it...I'm sorry," Kurt howled.

Missy tried to move away but just as she removed her mouth a blast of sperm rocketed to the back of her throat, gagging her so bad that she let go of the massive member as she coughed the cum back up. Left to its own devices, Kurt's appendage whipped back and forth, sending powerful jets of jizz flying into the air. They looped about three feet up, returning for a landing in Missy's hair and shoulder and on Justin's astounded cheek. Flabbergasted at the sheer volume, Justin inched up to the mast and gave it a quick suck, eliciting another thick squirt of ejaculate.

Missy was still trying to come to terms with her near death experience and Justin was so horny at this instant that he grabbed her unawares, pinned her to the floor and rammed his dick up to the hilt.

"This may not be much of a second act for you after that thing, but I am dying to fuck the shit out of you, lady," he panted.

She meekly complied, throwing her rubbery legs over his shoulders as he pile- drived into her. He hammered into her, furiously fucking her dripping cunt, as Kurt stroked his own cum-slathered monster of a cock. Missy's tits were bobbing back and forth as Justin pummeled her twat.

"Oh God, Justin, take it easy," she screamed. But there was a smile on her face. "Admit, you're jealous of what Kurt's packing, aren't you?", she panted. "You know you'll never measure up."

Justin's teeth were clenched now, his face beet red as he rammed into Missy's cunt, eliciting a scream of delight.

"I could fucking care less," he yelled. You're just a wet, slippery cunt to me, nothing more. I'm gonna fill you so full of cum you'll drown from the inside out."

Justin was out of control now. He had her thighs in a death lock and was pulling her body back and forth, increasing the power of his thrusts. Missy was heaving and screaming.

"Your cock is making me cum!" She heaved and swayed, pulling her luscious hair, lost in some raving ecstasy. "Cum inside me now, Justin! Fill me full!"

"Fuck you," was his savage reply.

"Come back here," she screamed. But it was too late. In all of about one second, Justin pulled out of her, stood up, turned around, yanked on his cock and sent a torrid rope of sperm into Kurt's chest. The youngster was caught like a deer in the headlights as a second rope hit him and Justin grabbed onto his half hard dick to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. A third thick rope splattered onto Kurt's chest as Justin pumped his own cock dry. Now there was only heaving and moaning as the two men looked at Missy.

She was lying on the lounge, her legs still spread out, pussy dilated, cunt hair soaked with sweat. Her tits were still swaying as she tried to catch her breath, oblivious to the stares of her two lovers.

Justin now reached over to Kurt's chest, taking some slimy jizz between his thumb and forefinger and began roughly tweaking Kurt's nipples. Kurt tried to avoid the unwanted attention but his cock betrayed him again, going from half-hard to fully operational, standing straight up.

"Rape the shit out of her for all I care," spat Kurt. "What a whore."

Missy really did look helpless, splayed out, eyes closed, barely conscious. With a sudden, very physical thrust, Kurt pushed Justin out of the way and found his place in between Missy's legs. Then he lay his cum covered chest down on hers and began rubbing up and down. That somehow brought her back to the here and now.

12