Missy Gets a Real Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," said Missy. "I never would have known this place was here if you hadn't shown me. How did you find out about it?"

"A buddy of mine bought the property about six years ago. We used to work together at the ambulance service. He lost an eye and his depth perception with it. He took early retirement and partial disability and opened this place."

"How did he lose his eye?" she asked as they descended the steps and approached the bar.

"Tell her how you lost your eye, Manny."

The bartender turned around and broke into a big grin when he saw Wayne. He wore a black patch over his right eye. A thin scar extended above and below it. He liked to think it made him look like a pirate.

"We were on a call in the middle of the night," said Manny. "It looked like a couple of guys got into a knife fight over a few grams of coke. I was cleaning up one while Wayne here took care of the other one. They were both so high I don't think they even knew their own names. Another ambulance showed up to take one of them to the hospital. After the one Wayne was working on was loaded into the ambulance we started to lift my patient onto the gurney. He took exception to that whipped a knife out of his pocket, slashed down my face and took off. I ended up being the one to go to the nearest ER for 37 stitches. They tried to save my eye but it'd been punctured. I couldn't drive anymore cause I couldn't see good enough. So I took early retirement, partial disability, and opened this place. Whadda ya think?"

"That's some story," Missy said. "And I love your place. I'm curious about one thing though."

"What's that?" he said.

"Is Manny your real name or is it short for something?"

Both Manny and Wayne burst out laughing. Missy blushed. When the men finally got their laughter under control Manny said, "It's an old family name. An ancestor of mine was the first to have it. He played piano in a saloon for the owner to dance to. They were good friends but nothing else, even though she was one of the working girls until the saloon was making enough money she could work in a purely management position. I think she eventually settled down with one of her regulars. My ancestor married one of the other girls when she got tired of working. The first son is always called 'Manny'. Sometimes it's his name, sometimes it's just a nickname. For me, it's my real name. Now, what can I get for y'all tonight?"

Wayne ordered a beer. Missy wrinkled her nose and asked if Manny had any wine coolers. He pulled a bottle out from under the bar that had 'watermelon' written on it. She smiled her thanks and followed Wayne to one of the small tables toward the back of the room.

"He's an interesting character," she said when they sat down. "And I really do like this place."

"I know it's not the fancy restaurant you're probably used to," he said. "I hope you're not too disappointed. I just thought you might like a change of scene and with your foot being hurt I didn't think you'd want to go to a club."

"I'm not disappointed at all. In fact I'm relieved. I've had more than my fill of fancy places. They're ok every once in a while but a steady diet gets pretty boring. The atmosphere is just so…stuffy."

"I'm in agreement with you on that one," he said with a laugh. "I've only been to a couple and was impatient for the evening to be over."

Missy grinned at him as she took her seat. This was easier than he thought it would be. He didn't expect to be quite so comfortable with just having a normal conversation at the beginning of the first date. He'd expected her to start out a little uncertain because he knew he was different from any of the other men she'd dated.

"So," he said. "I'm curious about you."

"Curious?" she asked. "That can get people into trouble."

"Well, how about this? I'll ask you some ordinary questions and you can tell me as much or as little to answer as you want. You can even tell me you don't want to answer and I won't push it."

"That sounds fair. But do I get to ask questions too?"

"If you promise to go out with me again, I'll let our second date be all about your curiosity."

"O…k. I'll answer this time and go on another date with you to be the one asking."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Well first," he said, standing up to reach into a front pocket. "What song would you like to have for background music?"

"How 'bout 'piano man' by Billy Joel?"

He walked over to an old fashioned juke box in the corner next to the bar that was old enough to play vinyl instead of cd's.

"Ok next question," Wayne said as he returned to sit across from her. "Do you have a favorite music genre?"

"Yes. My favorite is classic rock. I like a few artists and songs of other genres, but that's the one I like the most of."

"Ok. Of that genre, which band or singer has the most songs you like?"

"That's easy. Aerosmith. I like some singers better and some songs by other singers better but they're the band I like the most songs by."

"Ok," He took a drink of his beer. "What's your favorite Aerosmith song?"

She smiled and said, "Crazy."

He smiled back, liking the way it was easy to be comfortable with her. He also liked how she didn't make a fuss about answering a few ordinary questions.

"I'll save any other music questions for another time," he said. "Do you like to read?"

"I absolutely love to read!" she said, her face lighting up as she leaned slightly forward. "I'm forever buying books or checking them out from the library. On the rare occasions I don't have a book, I'll go so far as to read the back of my shampoo bottle."

"Well, let's go the same question route with books as we did with music. Do you have a favorite genre?"

She laughed, saying "Probably the same as any other woman who loves to read. I like trashy romance the most. Of course the more erotic they are the more I like them. I like erotic horror, mystery, suspense, and just plain horror like Steven King. I could go on and on about books."

"Well, I don't know all that much about trashy romance but I do like King. Do you have a favorite of his?"

"The Dark Tower series. I like all of his books I've read but those are my favorites. I like his movies too."

"Really? Ok then what's your favorite King movie?"

"It's a toss up between The Stand and Rose Red."

"I like The Stand too," he said. "I haven't seen Rose Red though. But for now I guess I'll have to save any other questions I have for later. Manny's giving me the 'will you hurry and finish already I want to close up and go home' look."

Missy laughed and stood up. The business group and the bachelorette party were gone. They'd obviously been gone long enough for Manny to have cleaned up after them. Wayne led the way back up the steps, holding the door open for her and again making the old fashioned gesture of offering his arm. They crossed the deserted street to his car. He walked around to the passenger side to open the door for her. She smiled as she slid onto the leather seat. It was rare that any of her dates showed the slightest hint of chivalry.

Wayne made the few minutes of the drive back to her place in silence. She seemed to be a little nervous now and he could guess why. This was probably the point where, on her dates with other men, they asked for or hinted that they wanted sex. He didn't intend to make that mistake. She may not remember what she told him after he picked her up on the side of the road in the rain but he did. She wanted a man who wanted her enough to just take her without taking 'no' for an answer. He wasn't going to ask for or hint around wanting sex. He was going to just give her what she wanted.

He pulled up into her driveway, killing the motor.

"My mom taught me to always see my dates safely to their door and inside their house," he said.

"Far be it from me to make you disappoint your mother," Missy said with a smile. "I'll even let you open my door."

He smiled back and got out of the car, walking around to her side as she got her house key out of her skirt pocket. She smiled again as he opened her door, offered her a hand to help her out of the low-slung car, and kept hold of it as he held out his other hand for her house key. She giggled a little at all the gentlemanly gestures as she dropped her key into his hand. They walked around to her front door, which he unlocked and opened for her.

He gave her key back, which she put back in her pocket as she turned to say goodnight. She'd barely opened her mouth when his lips came down on hers. His tongue took advantage of her surprise to sweep past her lips. She stiffened at the unexpected invasion, allowing him time to literally sweep her off her feet. She yelped in surprise as he walked into her house, kicking the front door shut with a foot. She started to struggle, squirming in his arms. He kept kissing her as he made his way to the door she'd disappeared into earlier to get dressed. He'd correctly guessed that this was her bedroom. Her bed was a queen sized, mahogany creation with filmy white curtains hanging from the canopy, making a striking contrast to the dark wood. It was placed in the far left corner of the room.

He crossed the room in just a few strides, dropping her down on the bed and grinning down at her. She made an attractive picture. She tried to look indignant but he could see the heat in her eyes. He knew this was what she wanted but he didn't think she knew that he knew. Her bed was unmade, the sheet and comforter being shoved down to the foot. The bottom sheet and pillows were a green just slightly darker than the top she wore.

He grabbed her ankles before she had a chance to try to wriggle off the bed. He pulled her until her ass was just barely on the mattress. She was still struggling but only half heartedly. As he shoved her skirt up to her waist and ripped her panties off, she gave a soft moan.

"I know you're liking this," he said quietly. "I can smell your arousal."

"I'm not," she protested weakly.

He shifted closer to her pussy, turning his head to trail his open lips up her inner thigh. She shivered, goosebumps rising over every inch of her skin. He turned to her other thigh, flicking his tongue into the hollow where her inner thigh met her body. She shivered again, trying to scoot away from him. He reached up to grab her hips, liking how they filled his hands. She tried to twist in his grasp, attempting to close her legs. He flicked his tongue up the center of her slit, parting her pussy lips. She moaned again, a little louder this time, and let her thighs fall apart. He took advantage of her distraction, wrapping his arms around her upper thighs so he could part her pussy lips with his fingers. He reached out with the tip of his tongue to flick it over her clit.

"Aaahhh," she almost screamed, raising up off the bed and reaching down to grab two fistfuls of his hair. He could tell she liked what he was doing so he kept at it, moving his right hand from around her left thigh to slowly ease a finger into her pussy. He felt her pussy walls clench around his finger. Her breath started to become erratic and he could tell from the juice soaking his finger that she was close to cumming.

He slowed the flicking of his tongue, moving away from her clit to explore her juicy folds. He took his left hand from around her thigh to unzip and remove his boots and socks, unbutton and unzip his jeans and push them off his hips. He wasn't wearing underwear so when he stood to whip his t-shirt over his head his jeans fell to the floor, leaving no barrier between them but her top and the denim skirt bunched at her waist.

"If you don't want me to remove your top the way I did your panties you'd better take it off," he told her.

Her eyes widened. She grabbed the hem of her top and started to wiggle out of it. He unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and pulled it and her torn panties down her legs as she struggled with her top. She'd gotten it off her body and face and was trying to get it off her arms when he parted her legs again. He stepped between them, grabbed her hips and scooted her farther onto the bed. He expertly reversed their positions, settling her pussy over his cock. She managed to get her top off and looked down at him.

"I know you want this," he said. "Whether or not you've ever fucked any of those other guys, they're not the type to let you be on top. I'd be willing to bet that they only fuck one way and I only bet on a sure thing."

When he reached up to palm her breasts and lightly pinch her nipples, she was lost. He was right. She didn't know how he knew exactly what she wanted, but he did. He didn't ask for or suggest sex, thus not giving her a chance to say no, and he ignored her feeble protests, somehow knowing that all they were was a token resistance.

She tossed her head back and thrust her breasts forward in invitation. She was closer to cumming just from the attention of his mouth than she'd ever been with any other man. She reached down with her right hand to guide his cock into her pussy. They groaned in unison as she sank down, taking all of him inside her.

She began to ride him. She started slowly getting used to the feel of him inside her. She could feel him stretching her pussy walls. She leaned forward to brace her hands on the mattress beside his shoulders. She slid her feet down, taking her weight on her knees instead. That was easier on her leg muscles. She continued riding him, using her hips this time. She could feel the pressure of a building orgasm low in her belly and between her legs. She sped the rhythm of her hips, feeling her own wetness lubricating his cock and causing the perfect amount of friction. She vaguely heard groans and whimpers. With the last brain cell that wasn't yet devoted to pleasure she realized that Wayne was making the groans but the whimpers were coming from her! She felt him cum, felt his cock become much more slippery as spurt after spurt of his cum gushed into her. That was all it took to sent her over the edge, just that extra heat and wetness. She came so hard she could feel her pussy clenching his cock in a vice grip. Her breath caught and held during her orgasm. It did when she masturbated but this was different. She orgasmed and held her breath for so long black splotches swam in front of her eyes.

When she finally started to come down and breathe again she collapsed on top of him. She slid a little onto her right side, feeling his cock slide out of her pussy and cum, his and hers, gush out of her, making a mess on her sheet. They lay entangled for several minutes, catching their breath and trying to pull the scattered skeins of their thoughts back into some semblance of order.

"Wow," Wayne finally said, still out of breath. "I knew sex with you would be great but I had no idea…"

"I've never even cum with a man," said Missy a few minutes later. "Not that I've been with all that many, but still…oh my god that was so incredible."

He turned to look at her. "I don't know if this would be a good time to ask or not but then maybe there's not a good time."

"You want to know exactly how many of those men I've fucked." she finished for him.

"I don't like to pry but considering we just had unprotected sex…"

"It's ok to pry with that kind of thing. You have a right to know." She sighed and rolled onto her back, looking at the ceiling. "I never fucked any of them. Not a single one. I've only had sex with two other men and that was years ago. Once when I was eighteen after my high school senior prom and once again after I graduated. I'm sure you noticed I'm kinda tight and wasn't all that comfortable with being on top. I don't expect you to just take my word for it though. If you really want proof, ask any of the men I've dated in the past year to describe my bedroom in detail. They've never seen it."

"You've only had sex twice in your life?" he asked, sounding almost shocked.

"Yeah," she said, reaching down to the floor to pick up a discarded towel to clean up some of the leftovers still leaking out of her before turning her head to look at him. "I hope you're not too disappointed."

"Disappointed…" he said, almost disbelieving. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to his side. "I'm not disappointed at all. I'm glad you haven't been with a bunch of guys. I only have one concern now. Since you haven't been fucking a lot of guys you probably don't have any reason to be on birth control…"

She smiled at him. "You're going to ask if I keep track of my cycle and if this is a safe time."

"Well, yeah."

"No worries. I actually got an I.U.D. before my senior prom over nine years ago. They last five years so when it was time to take it out, I just got another one. It lets me not have to worry about girl week."

"That's a good thing," he said turning onto his side to take the towel from her to clean himself with. He tossed it back onto the floor and pulled her to spoon against him.

"I hope this means you'll let me have more than just one more date," he said against her hair. "I'd very much like to have an actual relationship with you."

"I'd like that too," she said softly, falling quickly into the sleep of the utterly exhausted and totally satisfied. He reached up to brush a strand of hair off her face before pulling her even closer, closing his eyes to join her in sleep.

Epilogue: six months later

Since Wayne owned his house and Missy was just renting hers, she moved in with him. All she took with her were her clothes and bed. Everything else went to charity. Wayne had started refusing to work overtime except when he couldn't avoid it. Missy still dressed sexily but had quit her job at the convenience store and, at Wayne's encouragement, had gone back to school for a teaching degree.

Missy had gotten home a few minutes before Wayne one unseasonably warm day in early October. She had just walked in the door when the phone rang. She answered, talked for a few minutes and hung up after telling the person on the other end she'd have to call them back the next day. She had just hung up when Wayne walked in the door.

"Who was that sweetie?" he asked.

"Just my doctor calling to confirm my appointment for my yearly women's exam next month," she told him.

"Why did you tell them you'd have to call back tomorrow?"

"It's been five years since I got the last I.U.D. They wanted to know if I wanted another one but I don't consider that to be just my decision anymore. So I want your opinion on what I should do. Should I get another I.U.D. and not have to worry about birth control for five more years; should I go on the shot every three months; should I get that insertable ring that lasts a month at a time; or should I just go for the exam and not get any kind of birth control at all and we'll just see what happens?"