Missy Pays The Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,152 Followers

She kissed me back quicker this time and I darted my tongue out between her lips at the same time as my hand found her small firm tit. I gave it a squeeze and with a startled yelp, Missy pulled away from us. She leaned back on the coffee table and I licked my lips at the sight of her. Missy's face was beat red and her chest was heaving. Her shirt was pushed up to expose some of her flat tan stomach and her brown eyes were wider than ever. I looked over at Keith who was also breathing hard. Looking down, I saw his cock straining against his shorts and reaching down gave it a squeeze.

"I...I'm sorry." She breathed out, "I'm....a little nervous."

"It's okay honey," I said reassuringly, "We can take our time and..."

"Take your shirt off Missy." Keith told her softly.

I grabbed his arm and when he turned to me, whispered, "Go slow."

"Trust me." He whispered back, then turned back to Missy.

"Come one Missy, you said you'd be a good girl"

Missy nodded and licking her lips nervously reached down and started to pull her shirt up. She stopped and Keith said, in a soft soothing tone, "There you go Missy, don't be shy, we want to see that hot little body of yours."

"Really?" she asked, with a little smile that made me want to kiss my husband.

"Really," he nodded. "We've looked at you Missy, we watch you at the pool," he indicated me, "Especially Lisa, she's been dying to see what you look like."

"That's right honey," I added, "You've been driving me crazy for months now," I gave her a pout of my own, "Now come on and let us see."

"Okay."

Missy's smile widened and pulling the shirt over her head she tossed it on the floor.

"Very nice." Keith said as we took in the cute little black lace bra she was wearing.

The lace was thin enough I could see the shadow of her nipples. That was a tease and I wanted more and began to speak, but Keith beat me to it.

'Take off your bra for us, Missy. Show us those pretty tits."

Missy's smile faded and she didn't move.

"You said you would try really hard for us." Keith reminded her. "Now be our good girl and let Lisa see what's she's been dreaming about."

Missy looked over at me and I pouted again, "Please?"

She gave a nervous laugh and I held my breath as she reached back and undid her bra. I felt Keith tense up next to me when she slid the straps down her shoulders and paused, holding the cups to her tits.

"Don't be a tease" Keith said softly.

Missy let the bra drop to the floor and I let out the breath I'd been holding.

"They're beautiful." Keith said, beating me to it.

Missy's tits were even better than I could have imagined. They were small, but perfectly round and perky with nipples as pink as mine. Those nipples were hard right now and making her tits look even better were how white they were compared to the rest of her tanned body. Missy looked away blushing and said, "They're little."

"They're perfect." I told her.

Sliding off the couch and onto my knees in front of her, I reached up and cupped them in my hands. Missy stiffened, but stayed where she was and then released a soft moan when I began stroking her nipples with my thumbs.

"Like that Missy?" I asked.

"I...it feels...nice." She said nervously.

"How about this?" leaning in, I swirled my tongue around her right nipple, she gasped and unable to help it, I sucked her perfect little nipple into my mouth.

"Oh!" She groaned as my eager tongue bathed her nipple while I began rolling the other between my fingers.

I sensed movement and saw Keith had knelt down next to me. Removing her nipple from my mouth, I gave him a big smile and lifted Missy's tit, presenting it to him. Keith flicked his tongue across it several times, causing her to emit another little gasp as well as my already saturated panties to get even wetter. Keith made a show of wrapping his lips around her pink flesh and slowly sucking it into his mouth. We had our heads partially turned and watched each other tongue and suck Missy's adorable little tits.

She was breathing hard and I noticed her hips were rocking slightly, her hand had found my shoulder and I saw she was resting the other on Keith's. I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh and sliding it under her skirt rubbed her pussy through her panties. Missy whimpered and the sound caused me to start rubbing harder. Her fingers dug into my shoulder and she began making a sound that could only be described as whining, as I pressed my fingers against the top of her pussy, hoping to catch her clit.

I emitted a moan of my own when Keith dropped his hand down between my legs and began stroking my pussy through the silky shorts. I returned the favor, placing my free hand in his lap and rubbing his cock. He sighed around her nipple and sliding it from his lips, leaned over and kissed my neck. I turned my head and kissed him hard, shoving my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues played across each other and pulling my face from his, I started tonguing her nipple.

Knowing exactly what I wanted, Keith started tonguing it as well, and we both sighed as our tongues caressed each other around her swollen nipple while she moaned. Her moans were getting louder and pushing hard against her panties I noticed,

"You're getting wet, you naughty little thing." I smiled up at her.

"I...I'm sorry!" She said softly.

"Don't be!" I told her, "Wait until you see how wet I am!"

"I think you should check and make sure she's wet." Keith told me, before returning to the nipple he had been sucking.

With no hesitation, I slipped my fingers into her panties and through the wet folds of her smooth pussy.

"Oh my god!" She cried out.

I rubbed her pussy up and down, then slipped a finger into the tightest pussy I'd ever felt.

"Oh Lisa!" She moaned, "Oh...I..." she trailed off into a whimper as I started pumping my finger into her hot flesh.

"Oh, you are going to love this pussy." I whispered to Keith. "Here, try it."

Slipping my fingers from her pussy, I pushed them into Keith's mouth and smiled as he eagerly sucked on them.

"Damn she's sweet!" He exclaimed. We looked at each other and with a nod, Keith said, "Let's go in the bedroom."

He stood and extended his hand to Missy, she slowly reached out to take it and he pulled her to her feet.

"After you, honey." I pointed towards the hallway that led to the bedroom.

Missy gave me another of those little smiles and turning walked in front of us. I looked at Keith and saw his eyes riveted to her ass and I could feel the wet crotch of my panties rubbing against me. Missy stopped in front of the closed bedroom door and moving in front of her, I opened the door and gestured for her to enter. She took a deep breath and walked in. Taking her hand, I led her over to the bed and turning her towards Keith, reached around and grabbed her tits. Keith walked up to her and slipping his arms around her, started kissing her while I played with her nipples.

Missy moaned and started moving her hips back and forth between us. Grabbing Keith's wrists, I pushed his hands from her shoulders. As always, he knew what I wanted and his hands replaced mine on her tits. I moved her hair and began placing small kisses across the smooth dark skin of her back. I felt her shudder against me and as I started to sink to me knees, I trailed my lips down the middle of her back. When I reached the floor, I unzipped her skirt and pulled it to the floor.

"Oh, honey, you really are perfect." I purred, taking in the sight of those firm cheeks in the skimpy little black panties she was wearing.

I grabbed those cheeks and she yelped when I gave them a hard squeeze. I began to kiss and suck on her ass and reaching up to her hips, started sliding her panties down. I heard her moan and peeked around her hip to see Keith was now sucking on her tit. Missy had her hand on the back of his head and appeared to be pushing her tit into his mouth. Seeing that reminded me that my own nipples were aching for attention and standing, I grabbed her shoulders and gently turned her to face me.

Keith stepped back and as soon as Missy was facing me, reached around her and started stroking her nipples. Missy leaned back into him and sliding one hand down her flat stomach he slipped it between her legs. Missy cried out as his fingers began gently rubbing her clit. I watched my husband's large strong hand massage her pink pussy, then lifting my arms over my head, said, "Want to see mine?"

Missy moaned and with what looked like an effort reached down and grabbing my shirt, pulled it over my head. I moaned as the material rubbed across my throbbing nipples and bringing my hands up, I lifted my full tits and showed them to her.

'Wow," she breathed, "They're big."

"Play with them for me." Keith said in her ear, "Play with my wife's tits."

Missy slowly reached out and I moaned at the feeling of her soft hands as she placed them over my tits. She began fondling them, rubbing her palms across my nipples and I noticed Keith hand stopped playing with her pussy so she could focus on me. I looked down and smiled at the sight of her dark hands on my fair skin.

"Like this," Keith said and sliding his hand under hers, started rolling my nipple between his fingers, "Nice and easy."

He moved his hand and Missy did as he had done, I closed my eyes and sighed as she began playing with both my nipples that way.

"Please suck on them," I whispered, opening my eyes.

Missy looked down at my tits and bending her head, tentatively flicked her tongue across my right nipple. I groaned and thrust my tit up into her face. Missy started running her tongue back and forth across my nipple and reaching around, I grabbed the back of her hair and pushed my tit into her mouth.

"Suck on it honey!" I breathed, then moaned in pleasure as she fastened her soft lips around my hard flesh and began to suck gently.

Reaching down between us, I found her pussy and she moaned around my nipple as I started to lightly caress her clit. Keith's hands were working her nipples and she was making a series of whimpering noises while she switched to sucking my other nipple. I slid my fingers through her pussy and she shuddered against me. I looked over her at Keith who was sweating and I noticed he was grinding his cock into Missy's bare ass. Having this pretty little thing naked between us was more than I could bear, it was time to stop teasing and really play.

Stepping back from her, I whispered, "Sit on the bed."

Missy obediently sat on the edge of the bed and I immediately sank to my knees between her legs. They were partially closed and putting my hands on her thighs, I pushed. Missy hesitated, but looking up at her, I smiled, "Come on honey; let me make that pussy purr."

She took a deep breath and opened her legs for me. I let out a breath at the sight of that perfectly smooth, pink and glistening pussy and slid in between her legs. I placed my hands on the inside of her thighs and loved that they were trembling. Leaning in until my nose was less than an inch from her, I took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of her young pussy. Closing my eyes, I placed my tongue against her pussy and slowly ran it up through the soft wet folds of her pink flesh.

"Ohhh!" She moaned as I ran my tongue up and down several times. "That....feels good."

"Taste's even better." I whispered, "Lie back on the bed."

Missy lay on her back and grabbing her ankles, I lifted her legs up and looking at Keith, winked. He dropped to his knees next to me and draped one of her legs over his shoulder while I did the same. I gave her pussy another slow lick, then moved my head and let Keith have a taste. Missy squealed as he plunged his tongue directly into her pussy and I heard him suck hard to get a taste of her juices. I watched with my pussy dripping as my husband began licking the length of her pussy before slowly swirling his tongue around her clit.

Missy moaned and her hips twitched as he tongued her hard button. Keith moved back and I took his place, sucking on her clit and loving the way her hips were moving into my tongue. I slid my tongue down and slipped it inside her as he had done. I moved my head back and forth, tongue fucking her as Keith placed his thumb on her clit and started rubbing it. Missy was making those precious little whimpering noises again and her thighs were trembling harder beneath my hands. I ran my tongue up through her now quivering pussy and Keith moved his thumb so I could begin sucking on her pink button.

Missy cried out as Keith slipped a finger inside her and whispered, "Christ she's tight."

I winked and continued to suck on her clit as he slowly pumped his finger in and out if her. Missy's hips were rocking in rhythm to my sucking and I slowed down my sucking, I wanted to tease her a bit before getting her off harder than she ever had before. Speaking of hard, I placed my hand on Keith's cock and squeezed it through his shorts.

"Oh, damn!" He moaned.

"Stand up." I told him.

Keith stood and grabbing his shorts I yanked them down to his ankles causing his cock to spring free. As soon as it did I grabbed it and shoved it into my mouth. Keith moaned my name and my eyes rolled back in my head as his sticky precum filled my mouth, I began bobbing my head rapidly, sucking him deep into my mouth. Keith grabbed the back of my head and started guiding my mouth up and down his long hard shaft. Removing it from my mouth I ducked my head and after sucking on his balls, looked over to see Missy was propped up on her elbows watching us.

Still holding Keith's cock, I leaned back over and began sucking on her clit. Missy moaned and grabbing her hand, and pulling it between her legs, I told her, "Spread it open for me honey, show off that pussy."

She slowly put her fingers out and spread her lips open for me. Stroking Keith's cock, I gave her clit a soft kiss and started tonguing it. Missy stated moaning right away and stopping I leaned back the other way and took Keith's cock back in my mouth. Again I started sucking hard and as soon as his hips started rocking, I went back to Missy's pussy.

"Oh fuck your hot Lisa." Keith said as she grabbed my hair and playfully shoved my face into her pussy.

I moaned as I shoved my tongue back inside her before teasing her clit some more. I went back to his cock and after taking him all the way down to his balls held him there. I loved having my mouth stuffed with his hard flesh and on that note something else needed to be stuffed. I needed to get fucked and Keith was way too close to coming to enjoy either Missy's tight pussy or her inexperienced, but sweet little mouth. It was time to take the edge off.

Standing, I quickly pulled my shorts down and going back down to the floor got on my hands and knees between her legs. Looking over my shoulder I told Keith, "Fuck me! Give me that fucking cock baby, I need it!"

I turned my head and buried my face between Missy's legs. I felt Keith grab my hips and a moment later screamed into her pussy when he drove his big dick into my soaking wet pussy. Keith held it there then slid all the way and drove into me even harder. I moaned and sucked her clit into my mouth as Keith began fucking the shit out of me. He was using long hard strokes and giving up on keeping her clit in my mouth I began licking it in between my yelps of pleasure.

Missy was starting to squirm around as I was teasing her at this point, moaning and gasping and barely licking, while he fucked me. Keith was already moaning behind me and his hands were digging into my hips and I knew he wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. That was fine with me as it would just mean he was going to last a good long time when he took both of us after little Missy gave my pussy a good licking. My thoughts were cut off by Keith fucking me even harder.

He began to gasp which was always the sign he was ready and lifting my face, from her pussy, I called out, "Hold it for me!"

Keith pulled out and sitting up to my knees I saw he was squeezing the base of his cock. Reaching out I grabbed his cock and tugged on it. Keith took a surprised step forward and lowering his cock, I pointed it directly at Missy's pussy.

"Damn, I love you!" Keith moaned as he let his cock go.

I gave it a hard pump and he cried out as his cock exploded. Missy yelped in surprise as a thick stream of hot cum struck her pussy and began to drip down through her lips. I pumped Keith's cock hard, jerking him off against her pink pussy. Keith moaned as he watched me paint Missy's pussy with his cum. I kept pumping, spraying his cum across her already drenched pussy. When Keith whimpered and nothing more came out, I let his cock go and began licking Missy's pussy with a vengeance.

I moaned as I began to suck my husband's cum from her squirming flesh and Missy was making those cute whimpering noises as my tongue ran through her pussy, lapping up every drop of cum. The mixed taste of the two of them was driving me crazy and I was sucking on her cum coated clit so hard my lips were making smacking sounds. Missy was moaning continuously and her hips were thrusting into my tongue. I saw Keith climb onto the bed and leaning over, begin to suck on her nipple. Missy cried out and lifting her ass off the bed, shoved her pussy in my face.

I trailed my tongue down her pussy and she yelped in surprise as I shoved my tongue in her ass, lapping up the cum that had dripped there. I slid my tongue back up to her swollen clit and started sucking hard again. To my delight, I felt Missy's hands in my hair and she was moaning, "Oh, Lisa! Please don't stop! Oh...."

Her words turned into a long loud squeal that caused my already sopping pussy to flow even more. Missy cried out loudly and began bucking her hips wildly, shoving her sweet pussy into my eager tongue. I kept licking and she kept squealing as she writhed on the bed. I looked up to see Keith still sucking one of her nipples while playing with the other. Missy's head was thrown back, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open as she howled again as my tongue kept her cumming. Missy let out a final whimper and lowering her hips let her body relax onto the bed.

"You came hard, didn't you sweetie?" I asked, licking my lips as I climbed up onto the bed between her legs.

"Oh yes." She breathed. "I...I never came that hard before."

"You will again and soon," I whispered as I crawled up until I was leaning over her. Lowering my head I pressed my lips against hers and shoved my tongue into her mouth.

Missy moaned beneath me and breaking the kiss I whispered, "How's your pussy taste?"

I wasn't interested in her response and quickly kissed her again. Apparently she didn't mind the taste as she not only eagerly accepted my tongue, but slid hers across it. I moaned into her mouth as Keith slid his hand down my ass and plunged two fingers into my dripping pussy. I removed my mouth from Missy's and cried out when his thumb found my yearning clit. I closed my eyes and started rocking my hips back into his fingers, enjoying his attention. His thumb was tracing hard fast circles around my sensitive button and if I let him keep going I knew I would come within minutes.

Any other time that would be fine, but tonight the first time I was going to come was going to be by Missy's sweet little tongue. Rolling off her and onto my back, I looked over and giving her a sweet smile, pointed between my legs.

"Time for you to return the favor."

Missy looked nervous for the first time in awhile and rolling over onto her knees shook her head, "I...don't know how."

"Just like she did to you." Keith asked as he slid his arms around her from behind and began to rub her nipples, "Just go nice and easy, she'll tell you how."

Missy moaned at his touch and to my delight, closed her eyes and leaned back into him. Keith slipped his hand down her stomach and started lightly caressing her pussy and she released a sexy little sigh. She'd gotten over being nervous with Keith so quickly I was starting to wonder if she'd thought of him before tonight. That thought, like everything else tonight, got my juices flowing and reaching out, I playfully slapped Keith's thigh.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,152 Followers