Missy Red Riding Hood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

Eventually he stood up and took off his clothes. The girl stared in disbelief at the size of his cock.

"Wow! That is one helluva cock, gramps! That should be on a horse!"

She seemed really impressed. The wolf grabbed her braids and pushed her face towards his erect cock. The head of his penis could barely get past her lips even though her mouth was stretched obscenely around it.

"Gmmmmph!" she mumbled incoherently as the wolf pushed his cock forwards till it hit the back of her throat. He roughly held her braids and pulled her head forwards and back as he fucked her face. Tears freely ran down her cheeks as she looked up at him with pleading eyes but he smiled down at her and moved his hips faster.

He didn't cum in her mouth. He wanted to save that for later. He grabbed her ankles and held her legs far apart. He then with practised skill pushed his cock forward till it impaled her fat lipped pussy. She screamed as he slowly forced it forward, the head was having troubled getting in. She wasn't a tight girl but his cock was exceptionally big. However she was dripping wet and soon enough his cock was all the way in. He gave a satisfied grunt and started pumping his hips.

The wolf didn't know whether the slut was crying from pain or pleasure or both as he mercilessly humped her on the couch. He grabbed her boobs and roughly squeezed them; deriving pleasure from her squeals anytime he tugged at her nail-hard nipples. He then tore the bra off with one swift, savage movement and tossed it over the couch. He sucked and nibbled on her juicy tits and she seemed to enjoy this very much as she moaned in pleasure and arched her back to cram her breasts into his wide mouth.

The wolf pulled out in mid-fuck, flipped her over on her stomach and plugged her pussy from behind. She whimpered and groaned and wiggled her ass as he held her waist and pummelled her. He felt himself nearing climax and forced himself to pull out. He held her hips and pushed forward till the tip of his penis touched her anus. Immediately she yelped in alarm and tried to scoot away but the wolf held her fast and immediately started to move his hips forward. Her pleading fell on deaf ears as he prodded and poked till he managed to push it in. She gave a shrill scream but after a few strokes she quieted down and even began to moan in pleasure. Her huge hips were rocking so hard now the wolf felt he was riding a bucking bronco.

Eventually he couldn't hold it any more and, grunting deeply, came violently in her ass. He stuck a finger into her pussy, brushing against the clitoris and this made her come as well with a sharp scream. He held on to her for quite a while as he took forever to empty his load into her poop chute.

"Wow, you're a monster!" she said in wonder as tears flowed freely down her cheeks, "That was awesome but I don't think I will be able to sit down for a week!"

"I try" he said with a smile.

"I'll need to take a bath again if I am still going to school" she said as she started to pick up her discarded uniform and panties.

"No, problem, I have a hot shower."

She walked naked into the bathroom and as the wolf dressed up he could hear the shower running. He walked into his kitchen and went over to the knife set near the sink. He picked out the biggest one and touched the blade. Nice and sharp.

"Hey, gramps, don't you want to join me in the shower?" Her voice was throaty and full of lust.

"Sure, dear, just picking up the stuff I told you about."

He smiled to himself and holding the knife in one hand and rubbing his crotch with the other, he walked over to where he could hear the sound of running water.

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers
12