Missy's Fifth Homemade Porno

Story Info
Missy takes on a couple new black guys.
7.5k words
4.01
74.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers

(Continued from Missy's Fourth Porno)

Over the next year, we moved to a new city and bought a new home. We enjoyed our videos together, and many times, I would watch them alone, reliving those horny moments when Paul and John would fuck Missy with their friends. After we finally were settled in our new place, we started talking about sometime having some new encounters for Missy.

We would usually talk about doing it when we were fucking. Sometimes I'd ask her questions about certain scenes I had recently watched. Sometimes I'd have her blow me while I would watch her videos. It was clear to me that one thing that seemed to turn her on the most would be thinking about fucking older black guys. She would always have huge orgasms when we'd talk about an older black guy on top of her, crushing her with his weight and ramming his old cock into her pussy and getting off inside her. The thought of that, and especially the sight of it, would push me over the top too. So, we thought of how we might find more guys for her to entertain.

We checked out some local clubs, but we never really felt safe in some of them. We ran some ads in the "couples looking for men" column of the personals, and the responses began to roll in.

"MWC looking for 2-4 straight older BM to act out our porno fantasies with petite beautiful wife, 28. Must enjoy and be willing to be recorded for our own personal home collection."

Some of the responses were so bad, but some of them sounded sincere and safe, and so we decided that we'd meet with a few of them. We certainly had palenty to choose from! One turned out to be a little too old. One seemed in need of hygiene and too unkempt. She liked to fuck and be nasty, but she preferred to be fucked by men who smelled good and kept themselves up. The third (and forth) one was the charm. He answered that he and his roomy would like to invite us over to talk. Their photos were very nice. Both older guys. Luke's showed him sitting in chair and it looked like he had a stocky build. Roy was somewhat skinny looking with a long nose that had a rounded end. His was pleasant, but it looked as if he might have had acne or something as his face had acne-like scars or pockmarks. His was mostly a head shot from the lower chest area and he is looking directly into the camera with a sly grin. In the photos, Luke had a suit coat over an open-collared shirt, Roy was wearing a white t-shirt, and I thought "odd couple." They looked like interesting characters, so we thought we'd meet up.

We met Luke first in one of those neighborhood type chain restaurant bars. We arrived first and choose a high table near the side of the bar where we might talk and not be overheard. We both suddenly got a little nervous. We ordered some drinks and waited for her possible next sexual mate to arrive, not sure if she'd be fucking him that night, some other night, or even at all. The first two guys had so misrepresented themselves, we wondered if this would the case with anyone you met through an ad in the "swingers" section.

We knew him as soon as he came in the bar. Just as he promised in his response, he was medium height, stocky, and in top shape. He looked to be in his late 50s. His nappy hair was slicked back and his head and neck were thick. He was wearing pressed tan pants with shined brown shoes and a Hawaiian shirt with the top buttons unbuttoned exposing a hairy chest decorated with a couple gold chains. His hands were thick and rough, but he had nice nails and a few rings. He was tough looking, but very classy. We waved him over and introduced ourselves and we settled in for an interesting conversation.

Luke and I met first and introduced each other, and then I introduced Missy and he was obviously quite pleased at meeting her. He said, "oh, my, it's so nice to meet you, may I say you are one hot-lookin' little lady!" Missy blushed, but returned the compliment telling Luke he looked "very masculine".

We talked sex right away, as he was curious about what we liked to do - which he already knew from our ad. But we took turns explaining what we were looking for in other men for her. Luke learned how Missy enjoys an occasional older black man and how I enjoy watching. We learned how he is a widower and has always had a fantasy of fucking a young white petite girl, but never had. It was obvious that Missy fit the bill, because when he described to us his greatest fantasy, he kept eyeballing Missy as he described her to a tee. (More blushing.) He said Roy is looking forward to meeting us later that evening after work.

I was watching the two of them flirt with sly glances to each others bodies, wondering if they'll be fucking each other. Missy was looking so hot. She had made a few changes since her last fuck with Tom and John a year before. She cut her light brown hair to just below her chin, and got a belly button ring with dangling diamonds. She was tanned from our vacation and was looking as hot as ever. Tonight she was wearing sexy hip-hugging jeans on her slim and sexy 28-year-old body. She had a short maroon satin black-fringed lingerie type top on that she got at Victoria's Secret that showed off her tight little belly. (It seems to be the latest rage to wear lingerie in public.) Luke, at 58, was obviously turned on by the thought he might be able to screw this hot little chick.

He invited us over to his place for more drinks and Missy said right away, "Sounds good to me!" So we paid up and followed him to his home. He said his roommate Roy got home around 11:00, if she wanted to meet him too, and since it was only about 7:00, we had a few hours to hang out and get to know each other.

We arrived at his home, an older but nice two-bedroom house on the north side of town with a front porch and well kept yard. He had some soft jazz music on the stereo and we sat down on in the living room while he served us each a glass of wine. Missy and I were sitting next to each other on the couch while Luke sat in a chair. The conversation was a bit awkward for a while and we suddenly were at a loss of words. Missy broke it by standing in front of Luke asking if he like to see her new tattoo. He gave a look of delight and uttered "yeah!" as she unbuckled her jeans and pulled one side down to expose the area just above her pubes and below her tan line where the little butterfly was etched into her soft white skin.

"Touch it," she said as he moved his coarse black hand to her soft belly and rubbed her tat as he moved his hand around. Suddenly he had both hands exploring her soft belly and moved them to her ass. She put her hands on his slicked back nappy head as I decided it was time to break out the video equipment. I guess there was nothing else to do at that point but get on with it - and Missy was putting on a good slutty show.

I stayed off to the side and set up two cameras while Missy sat down on Luke's lap, facing him as they spoke quietly to each other and he played with her ass and felt up her tits under her loose top. Missy winked at me as she said they'd like to be alone for just a little while. I felt a pang of jealousy, but understood he was a bit nervous with me around.

I went out on the front porch and had a smoke while they continued with the cameras rolling. Luke was telling Missy that it had been a long time since he had sex, and that when Roy showed him our ad, it "appealed to his prurient nature." He was a bit nervous with me there, but Missy told him how much I loved to watch her fuck black guys and how much she loved to fuck older black guys, and so that we should all be happy we met! Things got quiet for a while then as he lifted up her top and began to suck her tits as she ground her crotch in small circles into his lap with her knees on either side of him.

I snuck back in as she was standing up in front of him pulling her jeans down as he began to kiss her tummy. He pulled her white bikini panties down to expose her trim muff and kissed her pussy. After her panties were off, she started to rub her twat into the old man's mouth as his pink tongue darted around it. She started to make some cooing sounds and sat down on the couch.

As she sat nude on the couch with old Luke next to her rubbing his hands all over her for a few minutes, she was playing with his cock still inside his pants. She said, "I think you should join me by taking off these pants." He stood in front of her, obviously aroused and very excited about what was going to happen. She helped him pull off and step out of his pants and then his underwear. His solid black cock wasn't extra huge, but a good-sized fat dick it was, and she took it in her mouth within a second of its appearance and blew him while he caressed her soft head that was moving back and forth.

I snuck in further to the room to adjust the cameras as he sat back down and invited her to sit back on his lap as they were a few minutes ago - but this time they were naked. I suggested they move to another couch that did not have a wall behind it and had better lighting too, so I was able to stand behind the couch facing Missy with one camera while aiming the other one low up his legs to her ass and his balls as she sat on him. He went back to sucking tits and squeezing her little tight ass as she had her hands on his cock that was extended up her tummy. She was grinding her pussy lips on the base of his cock as he began to kiss her on the mouth and they both made these moaning noises that indicated sex was just around the corner.

I hadn't actually been in the same room with Missy fucking since over a year ago when she fucked Paul and Tom in our living room (see Missy's second Porno). Slowly she lifted her hips higher and higher until the head of his dick was nestled in the folds of her pussy lips. He held his cock firm as she slowly inched her way down until his penis was wholly within her body. With his black member firmly implanted in her puss, he went back to sucking nipples as he had his arms around her lower back and slowly rocking her back and forth. This went for ten minutes with very little sound but soft moans from both of them. I had a major woody, to say the least, and felt like getting off right then and there. They started to talk to each other after a while.

"Baby, your pussy is the tightest little pussy I've ever had. You are so hot, baby, mmmmm, so good."

"Oh, and I love your fat cock, Luke, dig it in me yeah."

That's mostly what each of them said for a few minutes. Her sweet baby-like voice and his gruff drawl alone is so nasty, not to mention watching him violate her so slowly and firmly.

She wrapped her arms around his thick neck as he pounded up into her with his balls flying up and slapping her ass. After a few minutes of that they repositioned with Missy sitting on the couch and Luke kneeling on the floor. He slowly slipped his sausage into her pink puss and after about 20 good strokes began to stiffen. He obviously couldn't hold it any longer and started to feed his baby batter into her womb with a several loud grunts. Missy took his entire wad, and when he pulled out, the white fluid he had injected into her was glistening at the entrance of her hole.

Luke was spent, but Missy was just getting into it. She went and cleaned up while Luke got dressed and he said that was the horniest thing he's done in his entire life. He couldn't believe how hot she was and good it was. We both agreed how beautiful Missy was, and how sexy her body was. When Missy walked back in the living room, Luke and I watched her slink back, still completely naked from her quick fuck. I popped a fresh bone looking at her freshly fucked hot bod. Her tummy is so tight and her little girl shape looked so hot. Her shapely petite figure and toned tummy with her wet little freshly fucked slit showing through her pubic hair was more than I could take.

We met and kissed and kissed and I knew I was going to do her next. This was actually the second time we've ever fucked in front of someone else. (The first time was back before we moved in together when we started our affair and we ended up at a swinger's party. We didn't swing back then, but we took advantage of the opportunity to screw. Our hosts and a few of their guests didn't mind our performance at all . . .) So we did it while Luke looked on. I fucked her in the same position he did - kneeling with her on the couch. It was a turn on to me because I thought of how he had just done her in that same position. Her pussy was still tight and so wet from Luke's load. I could feel her squeezing my dick inside and I couldn't help but cum before she was able to get off.

By the time we were done, it was about 10:00, and Luke's roommate who was also supposed to meet us was due home in an hour. Missy went and cleaned up again and we all put our clothes back on, had another drink, and watched one of Luke's porn movies. It was a professional film with black guys and white girls. Luke wanted to see the video of Missy with the other guys we promised we'd bring, and so we put on the first video we made (see Missy's First Porno).

We had been drinking for several hours by now, and Missy was beginning to slur her words a bit. Luke patted the couch next to him, inviting her to sit beside him. He cuddled her under his left arm and directed her little right hand to his lap as they watched her with Devin's big dick on the TV sliding into her pink pussy. She began to play with his cock under his pants, and he had popped a fresh boner for her. She was still ready to go because she hadn't gotten off yet herself.

It was nearing 10:30 and his roommate was expected soon. Luke asked Missy if they could be alone in his bed for a while. Of course, now that I had gotten off, the idea was far nastier and I felt jealous, which made my heart beat a little beat. We decided that, as long as the cameras were going, it would be alright for just a little while. I must admit, I always get a special thrill knowing her hot little girl body is being molested behind closed doors when I know I'll be able to watch it later!

Luke's bedroom was modestly furnished: a brown double dresser with a brown-framed mirror, a simple double bed with a nightstand, and wooden floor. I set one camera up at the end of the bed, and one on the opposite side from the door up a bit high aiming down. They came in few minutes after I had set it all up with Luke leading Missy in by the hand. They sat down, with Missy on Luke's left side, still holding hands and I turned on the cameras, gave Missy a wet kiss, and said I'd give them a while at first, but that I was going to sneak in to check the cameras from time to time.

I went out on the porch, popped a beer, and had a few smokes. I went back in and watched the porno that Luke was showing us earlier. I watched the black guys in the video fucking a hot blond chick, and thought of what might be going on right now just down the hall to the left. The video cameras picked up the action for me later . . .

Luke told Missy, "You have gotta be the hottest little thang I ever been wit. Damn, you so soft and cute." He turned to face her as she still sat on the edge of the bed with both feet on the floor. He moved his large head toward hers with his right hand caressing her face and his left hand rubbing her back under her top. He kissed her forehead and moved to her cheeks and down to her neck as she made some soft cooing sounds that she always does when I kiss her there like that. He kept that up as he moved his right hand down to her hips and then moved it slowly up to her right breast, and then moved his mouth to hers and they began a long sensuous kiss. Her head tilted back as his tongue began to explore her mouth and she accepted it fully.

He moved her back until she was on her back with her legs still over the side of the bed. He pulled her top off for the second time and rubbed her tummy as he began to suck on her nipples and lick her chest and tummy for about five minutes. His hand would also wander to the crotch of her unfastened jeans and sometimes he'd slip his hand inside.

Missy suddenly wanted it, and so she got on the floor on her knees and got old Luke to stand and pull his pants down. She pulled down his shorts and started to suck his cock as she caressed his balls. Luke stepped out of his pants and lay back on the bed as she continued to lick and suck his jet-black genitals. He was moaning and groaning as he had a firm hold on her hair and stopped her because he was feeling like he was going to cum. He kinda sounded like Barry White when said slowly, deeply, and forcefully, "peel off those jeans baby, I'm ready to go." Missy stood up, followed her command, pulled down her pants, lay back on the bed, and lifted her legs for Luke to finish the chore. After he removed her panties she was, once again, naked for him and ripe for the fuckin'.

He turned her around and up on all fours as he rubbed her butt. (As the camera at the end of the bed caught the action from their right side, the other camera showed Missy's face as he began to play with her pussy lips with the head of his cock.) He said, "oh, look at that pink little pussy. You like to get fucked, don't ya? I seen your type. You like a thick black cock in that white . . . ahhh, oh, that white pussy . . . you so hot inside, shit, yeah." He was sliding his fat cock into her pussy as he was almost sneering at her ass, observing her twat taking his dick. She arched her butt up and cuddled up with a big pillow, offering up her body for him to abuse with his old black cock as he pleased. Slowly his strokes began to dig deeper and deeper, and as he pulled his cock out, the wet line of pussy juiced dick clearly showed how deep he had dug inside her body.

He got his knees up on the bed and moved her forward, as they were still facing sideways on the bed. He grabbed her hips and started in to humping her harder. After pounding her for several minutes, he made noises as if he was going to cum, and he slowed down and said he almost came, but "shit, I was right there, damn, but it was a false alarm." He didn't cum, but now seemed anxious to work it back up again.

Missy said, "relax baby, we got all night" as she turned around and kissed him on the lips as she cupped his cock and his balls in her tiny hands. She coaxed him into lying back on the pillows as she went back to licking and sucking his cock. He massaged her tits as she worked on his tool, and it once again got good and hard. She lay back next to him and invited him to mount her again, missionary style. He got on top of her and worked his penis back into her soft pink puss again. He was making sounds of great pleasure as he stroked his manhood deep into her tight body.

While all that was happening I had been watching that video and was just about to go up and check in on the real action when Roy made his appearance on the scene. He was friendly enough, and asked me if I was the part of the couple they were hoping to meet. I told him I was quite sure it wasn't me but Missy he was hoping to meet! When I told him Luke and Missy were in his bedroom, he acted like he didn't believe it and said, "shit, man, I GOTS to see THIS fo' myself!" We went down the hall to Luke's room and listened and we could hear Luke's deep guttural moan. I opened the door and peeked in to see him on top of her, fucking her slowly. I went to adjust the cameras and zoom in on the hot action.

Roy stuck his head in and commented, "whoa, looks like the party started before I got here."

Luke said, "damn nigger, look at this hot little white thang." He lifted up and sat back on his heels with his knees bent while keeping his penis firmly implanted deep within, showing off his prize fuck to his buddy.

Roy said, "well hey there girl, looks like you're having a good time, shit, my room's upstairs baby."

yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers
12