Missy's Third Home Porno

Story Info
Missy's friend's make her a group present.
7.7k words
4.58
78.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers

Over the next few weeks I edited both of our porno tapes down into one incredible video, which we both watched several times alone and together. Even Missy agreed that it was pretty hot, besides the fact that it was her she was watching. I talked to both Tom and Paul on the phone, and they wanted to come over and watch the video. We knew what that would turn into, of course, but we got busy with our jobs and other plans and could never find the time. Tom kept suggesting to me that he would take Missy for a night and make me a professional video of her that only I would ever have a copy of. In return, all he would want to do is just be able to come over and watch it with some friends. Missy and I talked about it, and she wasn't sure if she would like that or not. It's one thing if I'm in the next room, but quite another if she's somewhere else alone, as hot as that sounded.

Another few weeks went by and Tom called and told me that Paul's 22nd birthday was in two weeks and that for his birthday he was thinking of asking us if Missy could make an appearance at his party with his buddies. I asked him just how many "buddies" he was talking about. "Just four other brothers, man. And I know these boys. They're clean and muscular. Missy will love 'em. They'll treat her good." He also said that this time he wouldn't participate. He would just concentrate on doing a good job with the video.

Turns out, after talking with Tom for a while, that they are all in the army, but he didn't really want to divulge too many details. Anyway, I told Tom that if we did go through with this that I would definitely have a few rules.

1. Everything is taped. Every conversation, every stroke, every interaction she would have.

2. All her limits would be respected.

3. The tapes would be carefully numbered, and guarded. In return, I promised Tom that he could come over sometime and watch the videos with Melissa and me in their entirety.

The next evening Missy and I were making hot love, and talking dirty. I started talking about her doing another video without me there. She asked me if I really wanted her to make another hot video with some black guys. I told her that I thought it would be totally horny thing to do, but only if she wanted. She said she thought it would be pretty horny to do it, but only if it was okay with me. I told her about Tom calling about Paul's surprise party. She said if I arrange it, she'll do it real nasty with Paul and his friends. I got so hot thinking about that I came immediately. That night we fucked for hours.

I called Tom the next afternoon and we arranged a date (a little less than two weeks away). Missy said that the idea of having five guys at once was turning her on even more. Five black army guys having their way with her. Doing her like she's just a piece of white meat. It sounded so outrageous I didn't think that it would actually happen. But we stayed in touch and talked with them on the phone about it over the next two weeks like it was actually going to happen.

The night before the party we made hot passionate love and talked about what might happen the next day. (The party was scheduled for 9:00 that night.) It was turning both of us on that she would make this video with all these guys without me there. Late the next morning I was horny again thinking about it, but Missy said we couldn't have sex if was going to do this because she didn't want to be too sore before she takes on all those huge cocks. Suddenly the thought of it gave me a rush of jealousy and my heart started racing. I realized that the next man inside her would probably not be me! I got a monster erection that needed to be satisfied. I jacked off thinking about what might occur.

We did some chores around the house and some shopping. When we got back (around 5:00), there was a message from Tom for Missy to call him. She called him and they talked for a while. They set it up. All of a sudden it just all seemed so surreal. I couldn't believe it. She would take a cab over there around 8:00. Just Tom would be there and Paul and friends were due to show up around 9:00. He was going to make Missy Paul's surprise present. (His buddies were all in on it too.)

Missy said she wanted to take a nice long hot bath. I had a beer and fumbled with my cigarettes on the balcony. I decided that I would have to go out tonight too, because I'd go nuts staying home alone while this was going on. After a while Missy called me from her bath. I walked in and she was laying in the tub seductively. She said, "What are you going to do while I'm entertaining all of Paul's friends?" She was trying to make me nervous and jealous, which she knows is a turn-on for me. I told her how horny I was, and she said again that I was going to have to wait. Then she asked me to wash her back, knowing how easily teased I am. I was looking at her sexy slender body and her full, perky tits. She is so young, sweet, and pure looking - and she knows it. I couldn't help but think that in just a few hours, five black men are going to violating her, fucking her wildly and lustfully for a few hours. I squeezed and caressed her tits, just like I imagined they were going to. I felt her tight little tummy and reached down to feel her soft wet pussy, just like they were all going to. I got so horny I stood up and started to jack off right in her face. Luckily for me, she sucked me off, and sent me out.

I waited in the living room while she took another hour and a half getting ready. My jaw dropped when she came out with a new outfit on. She was wearing a short white skirt with white nylons that came up over her knees, but not quite to the bottom of the skirt. Her top was made of shear white see-through material with a criss cross pattern. You could see her tits and her small soft pink nipples if you looked real close. Her soft belly was fully exposed due to how low on her hips she wore that little pleated skirt. I kissed her and told her how hot she looked. We talked about a few last minute details. She promised she would be home by three in the morning. She also promised to leave a message on our answer line once in a while to keep me updated on how her night was going. She took the video camera that I had packed up for her. Then her cab showed up as my heart started to flutter, and off into the early evening darkness she went for her erotic rendezvous.

I went out to do some dancing and maybe go to some strip joints. I went to the place where we met Devin and Paul. I noticed that none of those guys that Paul knew were here. I looked at my watch after I was there for a while. It was only 8:45. I was chain-smoking and turned into a slobbering mess! Around 9:15 I went to a nearby strip joint and watched the show for about 2 hours. I was getting so horny looking at the dancers and thinking about what Missy is doing with her body right now in some unknown place. Looking at their bodies I imagined they were Missy's (well, those that had a body to match) and then imagined all those hands that must be groping her in orgasmic frenzy. I checked our answering service and heard a message that Missy had left at 8:37 saying that she had arrived and Tom was taking very good care of her. She said she was getting nervous so she took a valium and was getting horny thinking about being the center of attention when Paul arrives with his four buddies.

It was around midnight when I went back to another strip joint and watched more strippers. I was getting a little tipsy and about 1:00 I took a cab home. Once I got home there was another message from Missy that she left about 12:45. I saved the message. She said, "Oh, Bobby baby, you should see what I'm doing right now. Well, I guess you're going to.I'm upstairs in a bed with Anton."

I could tell she was flying on something. "Sorry I haven't called you, but I've been busy with these lusty boys. Mmm, they're doing me good - I've been doing them good, yeaaahh. Oh, oh, oh, I'm sitting on Anton's cock right now. He's inside me, moving in and out and all around, yeahhh." I could hear Anton making breathy sounds like "ahhh, yeeahh baaaby." She went on, "ouu yeah, Tom is getting another some good close-ups (sic) just like you like. Yeah Tommy, can you see Anton inside me?" There were more sex groans and she quietly said, "Okay - so... ahhh -- oh! oh! Anton - you are so fuckin, so fuckin deeeep baby, yeah. I've been downstairs with all of them, but Anton wanted me to himself for a while. He wants to do me all night, but I'll be home on time." Her sweet little feminine voice got even more quiet and seductive sounding as she whispered, "Ahhh, it's sooo deep, yeahhh." And then the answering service voice came on to say "End of Message." Shit! That was too much and yet not enough! I listened to it over and over as I jacked off. I knew this video would be way too horny! It was 2:00 and I watched some regular television so I wouldn't be so worked up until Missy got home.

Around 3:20 she came in the door, carried by Tom. She was wasted so I thanked Tom for bringing her home and for all the tapes he gave me. I helped Missy clean up and get into bed. Her pussy was a gooey sloppy mess, so I helped her douche - a first for me! There was so much cum up inside her, I realized that she must have really been busy over the past few hours. After she dozed off I checked the tapes. They were done too well. There was no way I could watch all of it because between the two cameras that were rolling the whole time there were 10 hours of recording to watch. I looked at a few parts and had to jack off one more time and sleep overcame me. I cuddled up with my little porn star and fell asleep.

Over the next few weeks I watched the tapes. They were truly incredible. I edited the 10 hours of total taping from the two cameras down to a steamy 3 hour movie (that I will never share - so don't even ask!). Even the footage I didn't put into the edited version is good stuff! Tom called and thanked us for letting him use Missy as his actress for his first video directing experience and for entertaining all the guys as well as being Paul's birthday present. He wanted to come over and watch it soon, as we had agreed he could, but I was so busy watching it myself, there was no time! With work and our social life keeping us busy too, it wasn't for two more months that Tom would be able to visit and watch the video.

And what a video it was. It started with Tom turning the camera on Missy as she was sitting alone in the living room of Anton's house. (Anton was out with Paul and their three other buddies while Tom got the surprise part ready. I later learned that Tom was a superior of some sort in the Army, which was stationed nearby.)

Tom introduces her to the video camera and says how sexy she looks in her "little new outfit," and asks her what she wants to do tonight. She said, "Oh, I guess I just wanna party with some guys and have fun." Tom asked her, "Mmmm, what kind of fun does a tiny sexy girl like you like to have?" She actually started blushing, "Oh, I dunno, maybe play some sexy games or get a little bit wild with some big boys, you know - now turn that off!" He said "Okay, but Bob said not to miss a thing." They laughed a little as he put the camera on the tripod, but left it recording. He left the room to go get her a drink. She was alone with the camera on. While Tom was out of the room, Missy reached down and played with herself for a few seconds. She was quite definitely horny and ready for some action. Tom went over to her and gave her a glass of wine.

Tom said, "Girl, you look hot tonight Melissa. Your dress is very sexy mmm, girl you look so delicious. Do you think I might get a little bite of your sweet love?" Missy said, "Oh Tom, you don't have to say that." Tom quickly returned, "Missy baby, when I say you look delicious, I do mean that. I can't wait to watch you play with these boys tonight." Shortly thereafter the guys must have pulled in with their car as Tom had Missy go to the other room. Soon Paul and his four friends barged in and didn't seem surprised at all to see old Tom standing there. Tom said, "Men, I got you and Paul a little surprise present for your birthday party. Come on out here girl, there's some men here that would like to meet you." Missy shyly poked her head from around the corner and said, "Hi guys."

Paul exclaimed, "Missy! Yeah!" He walked over to her for a short yet sensual kiss. Paul said, "I've been thinking about you." Anton, the guy that danced with her briefly that one night, said, "Actually, we all been thinking about you Miss Missy girl." They all laughed and slapped their hands. They were all talking for while and had a round of drinks. They were smoking cigarettes and talking about sex and playing it up in front of the camera. There were a few comments that I think were an effort to make me jealous - but it only served to make it hornier. Things like, "gonna gets me some hot white pussy," or "once white sluts feel black cock, they canst stop cause white dick don't satisfy 'em."

Finally Tom said, "I think I know how to get all of you aquainted with our little guest of honor, and I don't mean the birthday brother! We're gonna play some nice sexy music and Missy she, she'll do a little dance."

Now I only know too well that Melissa gets pretty bold and uninhibited on valium, so I figured -- and it turned out to be -- her idea. Of course, that statement was met with immediate and enthusiastic agreement. They all took their place in the small living room as Anton put on some rap-like music. This is where Tom started using the hand-held camera too.

Missy started lightly dancing in her petite little white outfit with a cute little smile as she would tease each of them, one at a time. She kept going around in a circle visiting each one for a minute or so. As time went on, each little dancing visit got more daring and risque than the one before. Soon enough she was letting them run their hands up her legs to her crotch and her ass and let them explore under her top to feel her nipples. Some of the guys start to feel their cocks through their pants.

Tom played the director by instructing Missy to take some of her clothing off. "Baby, you've been teasing long enough now, I think you should show these hungry men some of that hot body. Yeah." Dancing in the center of the room she unsnapped the top in the middle, between her breasts. Arching backwards she let her arms fall behind her as the little top fell to the floor. She started to shake her hips to the music in that position and returned to an upright stance with a shy look on her face as the guys expressed their satisfaction.

She kept dancing seductively, flashing her panties. Soon her shoes and her skirt were off, leaving only her white thigh high stockings and her white cotton panties with a little pink bow just above the crotch. They were taking turns fondling her ass and her tits. They were also smooching and licking her face too. They were soon gathered around her, touching and squeezing her more and more. A tall one was standing next to her kissing while another one grabbed her hips from behind and started dry humping while he sticks his hands in her panties. Another guy off on the side pulled her panties down to her knees and was massaging her thighs. Things were starting to get a little rough and out of control, and Tom finally stepped in.

"Okay, okay, let her breathe!" They pulled away as Missy pulled her panties back up. "I got another idea. You got to return the favor, men, if you expect this young thing to give it up." I could see that Tom was enjoying he new found role in sex-video direction. "Here's what we do - each of you sex starved maniacs will get to dance alone for our little girl here, and convince Missy to give you some of that sexy lovin' you heard about. You gotta warm her up right and let her know you gonna treat her good." He went on to tell them to go slow so she lasts all night long.

So Missy sat herself down on a leather ottoman, topless, wearing only her panties and stockings, while the first sexual suitor began to dance. His name was Robert too (well, I go by "Bob", but Robert is my "real" name), and was the tallest of the bunch. He was very black and muscular and had a broad face with a big smile. He started dancing in front of Missy and began to unzip his trousers. It was obvious that he had a huge erection. Missy reached over and started to rub his dick, which he then immediately pulled out. She started sucking it and soon Tom said she had to decide whether Robert could be in her stud stable and Missy said, "Yeah, he's a keeper." Tom told Missy that she had to take off all his clothes then. Piece by piece she stripped him down naked and they kissed and Tom made him go sit on the couch.

Next up was Anton, the guy she danced with that night we went out with Paul and Tom. Anton is a solid guy. He was not all that tall, but rock solid with a thick neck and fat fingers. He started to dance with very jerky movements. His shirt was already unbuttoned as he shook his hips in Missy's face as she sat there. He had a lusty look on his face as he kept staring at Missy. She reached out for his hands and he pulled her up and they locked in a long kiss. She dropped to her knees and undid his pants and pulled out his thick cock. It was a good length, but super thick. She licked it and then went down to lick his balls. Tom finally intervened and with Missy's smiling approval, sent him over to the stud stable couch.

The next guy's name was Eugene, and he was the roughest one. He had a look on his like he thought he was hot. He had a very unique face with sharp features and large eyes. His shirt was already off and he had a couple major tattoos on his giant muscular arms. He was the one that was getting carried away with Missy earlier, so she eyed him with a cute little scowl. She didn't seem to care for him (or was pretending), and didn't seem interested when he danced. After he danced and she didn't respond, Tom told him he had to go to the end of the line and try again. Paul got up to dance next. By this time, Paul and Missy had already had coitus three times. She immediately was rubbing Paul's crotch as he slowly gyrated in her face. She was on her knees in no time, sucking on his cock and caressing his balls. It looked like he was soon to cum when Tom called him off.

Then the only one who was a little out of shape stood up. His name was just "Bear." She never heard his real name, but it fit him. When he danced, he kind of jiggled. He wasn't very sexy, but Missy encouraged him by staring at his crotch with his stubby erection pointing out. She got up and stepped over to him and kissed him as his hands slid down to her butt which he gently squeezed and massaged with both of his large hands. She slid down and pulled out his fat cock, which was the shortest and the fattest one there. She sucked it and he started getting into it, moving his hips back and forth into Missy's sweet and eager mouth. Missy looked up to Tom and the camera and said, "Mmmm, I want this thick cock in my stable too." Tom instructed her to take all of Bear's clothes off and he stepped away. Then Paul told Bear to help her remove her stockings, which left her in only her little white panties.

It was time for Eugene to try again to make a good impression, and he took his task to heart as he danced and flexed his muscles. He was making aggressive sexual facial expressions at Missy as he stared at her. She got up and started dancing with him. They got closer and closer until they were right up against each other. She started feeling his hard upper body all over as he was nibbling on her neck. So his hands her back down in her panties feeling her ass again. She took his hands away and got down on her knees like she did with the others and pulled out his cock, that curved up and had a HUGE head, and she started sucking it as his pants slowly fell to the ground. Missy turned to the camera (and Tom) and said, "I guess I'll let him in to my stable too."

yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers
12