Missy's Weekend In Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
She is introduced to a new life by a older woman.
2.3k words
3.96
87.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to David VanDoren for helping me write this great story.

Maria was thrilled with how well the morning had proceeded and hoped the afternoon would be as rewarding. Missy had been very easy to convince to try the new clothing. She had obviously been very sheltered but underneath that quiet exterior was a warm vibrant young woman dying to get out and fly! Maria knew she was the one that could do it too!

During the ride home, she kept an eye on Missy to see how she was enjoying her new outfit. If the jutting nipples were any indication; she loved it. Maria sure was enjoying the view! As they talked a little, Maria let her hand fall on Missy's thigh. Missy gave a little jump at first but when Maria just left it there not moving, Missy slowly relaxed. Maria could actually feel her muscles slowly lose their tenseness as they continued their drive. Maria kept her hand still but gave a little squeeze once in a while to remind Missy that it was there. Maria did not want her awareness of her hand go away. She wanted to keep Missy thinking of someone touching her and looking at her.

It was lunchtime when they got home and Maria invited herself for lunch. She took charge right away and told Missy to relax while she got it going. She opted for a simple lunch of sandwiches and soup. Before Missy knew what was happening, lunch was on the table and ready to eat! The conversation over lunch was about their morning and how much fun it had been. Maria took the opportunity to tell Missy that with her body she could easily be a model. Missy just blushed when Maria told her that but Maria said it was true. She would show her after lunch was finished. She told Missy that she would teach her everything she needed to know.

Lunch done, Maria took Missy by the hand and led her to the by the hand to the basement. Maria had been there before and knew there was a large mirrored wall that Missy's dad had installed so they could practice their martial arts. It covered the entire wall and Maria knew it would be perfect to show Missy how to be a "model"! As Maria led Missy down the stairs, she kept up a constant chatter about how beautiful Missy looked in her new clothes. Missy had never been complimented on her looks and Maria enjoyed watching Missy blush.

Once they were in front of the mirror Maria tried to get Missy to admit she liked what she saw. Missy was just too unsure of herself to say anything. Maria kept talking as she moved around behind Missy. She reached up and pulled Missy's hair back from her face and smoothed it down over her back. She softly caressed Missy's neck as she held back her hair, letting Missy get a good view of herself. Missy shivered under her touch but finally did take a good look in the mirror. What she saw was something entirely different than what she was used to seeing. The girl was pretty! She looked like a lot of the other girls she went to school with and how she knew she would never look!

Maria could see the look in Missy's eyes change as she realized that Missy was seeing a new person. She pressed this small victory by telling Missy how good she looked and as she described what she was seeing, she moved her hands to emphasize her point. Starting at her face she moved her fingers up over Missy's cheeks and described how her high cheek bones gave her an aristocratic look that men, and women, just adored. Her skin was clear of any blemish and was so smooth as Maria's fingers lightly brushed back down towards her neck. Maria could feel the shiver as Missy once again felt fingers on her neck. Pushing her advantage, Maria moved her hands down over Missy's arms telling Missy to look how her new blouse fit against her body. Look how your breast press against the material and look like they're trying to be free. Maria moved her hands slowly up under each of Missy's breasts as she said this.

Missy froze when she felt Maria's hands touch her breasts! She tried to get away from them but Maria was behind her and all she accomplished was to push against Maria. She felt Maria's breasts pushing against her back as Maria continued to move her hands up over Missy's nipples. The pressure of Maria's hands made her nipples even harder. She knew this wasn't right but the feel was so new it was getting hard for her to move. She knew she had to though and started to struggle a little against Maria's embrace. Not wanting to go too fast yet, Maria gave each of Missy's nipples a little pinch and let her hands drop, releasing Missy to move away if she could.

That little pinch was almost too much for Missy and she shivered all the way to her toes. It did feel so good! Did she really want it to stop? Slowly she calmed down and heard Maria, still standing behind her, telling her how pretty she looked. Missy was trying to deal with her feelings when she finally heard Missy still talking behind her. She heard Maria say that she would make such a wonderful model and that it would be so easy for her to be good.

Missy wasn't so sure. Of course she looked much better than she had in her other clothes but was she really that good. She tried to tell Maria this but Maria told her that she was even better than what she thought and could prove it if Missy would at least try. Missy was feeling better about her self and said that she would try.

Maria jumped at this and told Missy that if she would try, she would be glad to help her along and show her what it might be like if she were to be a model.

Missy agreed and Maria told her to hold on just a minute; she'd be right back. Maria didn't wait for an answer, but ran up the stairs to gather up their morning purchases and bring them back down stairs. On her way she grabbed a bottle of red wine and a couple glasses. She knew this would relax Missy enough to make Maria's plan a little easier. When she came back down she caught Missy twirling around in front of the mirror watching as her skirt swirled out. She knew then that this might be easier than she thought. Little did Missy know what her neighbor had in mind.

Maria threw the bags onto the small couch that was up against the wall and walked over to the bar tucked out of the way against the other wall. She popped the cork and poured the dark wine into the glasses. Handing one to Missy, she sipped from hers and watched as Missy took her first drink. She had never had any alcoholic beverages before and she coughed at this first taste. Missy wasn't sure of the taste but she had told Maria that she would try to follow everything and she guessed this was part of it. She had seen fashion shows before and there was always people drinking while they watched the girls.

Maria tried to describe some of the things that Missy would have to learn to do and not do if she was to be a model. One of the first things to learn was to not be shy about her body. It would be normal practice for her to change in front of many people. There would always be lots of models and many people helping them with different outfits; getting them ready and helping the models change. There was so much going on that there just wasn't time for modesty and besides everyone there had seen it all already. It wasn't anything new to them. They hardly even noticed.

Missy still wasn't sure, but Maria kept pushing the idea. Finally she suggested that Missy start by changing into her new outfits. She was to put on all new things and leave all her old things on the floor. Missy wanted to change in the little bathroom, but Maria was having none of that. It was time to start practicing and she told Missy to "strip right here". Right here in front of the mirror where she could watch. Missy didn't want to and Maria reminder her of her promise to try. How could she ever think of being a model if she wouldn't even get undressed in front of her new best friend!

She had continued to giver her more wine as her glass started to go down and it was having just enough effect by now that Missy finally agreed and removed her shoes. She struggled a little and Maria was right there to help hold her up. She didn't want to get too far away and was waiting to take advantage of any slip Missy might make. Besides, Maria was getting excited just thinking of seeing this beauty, fully naked and close up! Even her panties were starting to feel a little damp! Missy finally got her shoes off and stood straight.

She still wasn't sure about this so Maria told her to hold still and let her help. She quickly reached out and started unbuttoning Missy's blouse. She almost held her breath as the blouse opened revealing Missy's delectable breasts. Her mouth starting watering and it took all her will power to stop herself from leaning forward and just sucking one of those nipples deep into her mouth. She didn't and continued to take off the blouse. She stepped back and took in the sight of Missy standing there without her top. Beautiful, she thought to herself and made Missy turn to face the mirror. "Look" she said. See how your breasts seem to reach out from your chest like they're begging to be touched. Almost no drooping at all and the nipples stick out like they're pointing at me.

Missy turned to the mirror and Maria watched as her breasts swayed with the movement. Such a waste that no one had ever enjoyed this prize and here she was going to be the first. There was no doubt now that Maria would do what ever it took to taste this sweet morsel in front of her. She didn't give Missy a chance to change her mind now. She moved right in and unfastened her skirt and pulled it down leaving Missy in her old granny panties. Before Missy could stop her, Maria had pulled her panties down too and now Maria had the girl naked and very vulnerable! She had nothing on and could not get away now. She tried to cover herself, but the wine had done its job. All Maria had to do was tell her to drop her hands and Missy did exactly as she was told.

It was almost more than Maria could take. Here was this wonderfully naïve young beautiful girl standing there completely exposed. She had no idea what a sight she was to her neighbor nor what was going to happen very shortly. Maria quickly went to the couch and picked out a very skimpy little thong for Missy to try on. Missy lifted each foot stepping through the legs and allowed Maria to pull the thong up into place. Maria could see her shiver as Maria smoothed the front and ran her fingers between the thong and her ass to straighten the narrow piece of material that finally settled itself between Missy's ass cheeks.

Stepping back, Maria took in the view. It was now time to put phase two of her plan into action. Handing Missy her drink, she encouraged Missy to get used to being naked by just walking around in only her thong. Missy wanted to finish dressing but Maria convinced her not to and refilled her glass. She wanted Missy as relaxed as possible for the next step. She was going to get a feel of this body if it was the last thing she did! In just a few minutes, Missy was feeling more relaxed and Maria moved in. She took Missy by the shoulders and standing behind her again, she started to point out those things that made her such a beauty. Missy had be now relaxed so far that she barely realized that Maria was pulling her back against herself. When Maria reached around and cupped her breasts, Missy couldn't stop letting out a small moan. It felt so much better to have someone else touching her. Maria whispered to look how nicely her tits fit in Maria's hand and see the nipples sticking out between her fingers. Giving them a quick squeeze she moved her hands away and ran them down over Missy's belly and down onto the front of her thong. Missy's breathing was getting faster and the tenseness that used to be almost visible to Maria was rapidly going away. Maria was just getting ready to slide her fingers under her panties when she felt Missy go absolutely limp. She started to fall and Maria had to catch her!

She moved to the couch and carefully laid missy down. It was immediately obvious that the wine was way more that Missy could take and she was passed out. No wonder she had gotten so far so quickly! Missy was out like a light! Now what was she going to do. She could never take advantage of her in this condition. It was so much more fun when they knew what was happening, but she also knew that Missy would not be a willing participant when she woke. Slipping quickly upstairs, she searched for a few minutes and finding what she needed she went back to the basement. The almost naked girl was still lying there like she had left her. Her breast rose and fell evenly as she slept peacefully.