Mistaken Identity at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txjohn489
txjohn489
42 Followers

Finally I was done. The strangers thanked us. I thanked them too and told them honestly that I had a great time. I was once again left alone with my husband. Fortunately his cock was still limp, and before he might think that he also owed me a repeat performance I told him that my pussy was kind of sore. I did want him again, and soon, not for more fucking, but for slow sensuous love making.

"Do you think you might be ready for more tonight?" I asked. "After my pussy has had a little time to rest?"

Steve

Emily and I had that talk later in the evening before a long slow session of lovemaking. It had to be really slow because my wife's pussy was still sore. But that was okay. She told me how she thought the first guy was me, and how he must have thought she was inviting him to touch her, and to do more. How the second guy had just started fucking her and her instincts had just taken over. Emily was reluctant to tell me how she had first realized the stranger wasn't me, but finally she shyly told me that it was because his cock felt different. I pressed for details. It was because his cock was so long. She noticed it only after he had penetrated her more deeply than my cock goes. Far from making me feel jealous or inadequate I found this information excited me more. It was the perfect start for our night's lovemaking.

We knew we'd relive the day's memories to spice up our love life for years to come. Unknown was whether we would ever want to relive the day itself. I said it was kind of a shame that we hadn't gotten the strangers' names and phone numbers. But Emily said it wouldn't be the same again. The magic of the day was that they were strangers. She wouldn't ever want to have sex with anyone for whom she might develop emotional feelings. But she said that someday we might both enjoy her taking another stranger or two.

txjohn489
txjohn489
42 Followers
12