Mistaken Identity? Ch. 02

Story Info
A night of hot sex. A mistaken Identity?
3.1k words
4.62
160k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
613 Followers

I awoke to familiar sounds. Somewhere nearby a bed was squeaking. I could hear a woman muffling her moans to try and not wake everyone in the house. I sat up in bed listening to this, making sure I was fully awake and not dreaming that I was hearing these sexual moans.

I noticed that the clock struck midnight and chimed 12 times. I remembered that the lucky guy getting laid wasn't the only lucky guy this night. I smiled remembering my cousin Sherry giving me a nice blowjob that put me to sleep. My smile faded as I realized it must be Sherry and her husband. I felt slightly disappointed as Sherry is great in bed and very sexual.

I reminded myself that downstairs on the front livingroom couch was my sexy ex girlfriend Beth. I swung my legs over the edge of my waterbed and stood up. I slipped a pair of shorts lying near my bed. I didn't need a shirt being that I would soon be naked again.

I slowly opened my door. I was successful at not letting it squeak like doors tend to do when you try to be silent and sneaky. I closed the door behind me and paused in the dark hallway. I let my eyes adjust to the total darkness. I shook my head as I looked toward the door where the sexual sounds were coming from. I reminded myself that I was no better then my cousin and was getting back with my ex as well, just for the sex. But in my case I wasn't going to date her. Just fuck her.

I caught my breath and slowly decended the dark stairs. As I neared the bottom I could see a sexy feminine form on the dark couch. As I walked closer I could smell a nice tropical perfume. I didn't remember Beth ever having this kind of perfume before, but I guess since we were swimming earlier I didn't get a chance to smell it.

I could see that she was out like a light. I started to get nervous and have second thoughts. What if she changed her mind and went to sleep thinking I wasn't coming down? What should I do? I looked at the outline of her feminine form. The curves so sexy. As I came even closer to her sleeping form I knew I wouldn't be able to resist having her.

I know Beth always preferred when I took the inituative. So I kneeled down on the soft carpet in front of her. The darkness was so overwhelming that I couldn't see her features, but I allowed my imagination to fill in the details that my eyes couldn't see.

I kissed her soft lips once. Twice. Three times and she moaned softly. I let my tongue trail along her lips and they parted allowing my tongue entrance. I could vaguely see her eyelids flutter as I felt her breath coming in and out of her nose faster and harder. Our tongues met and there seemed to be an electric spark between us. Beth seemed to be a much better kisser then I remembered from our previous relationship.

Her body was responding to mine instinctively, since she was still in a deep sleep. I allowed my hands to roam down her body and under her shirt. Her skin seemed smoother then I remembered. Either my imagination or lust seemed to enhance the moment making everything more exciting then usual with Beth. I pulled my tongue back from hers and kissed her on the lips again before breathing in her perfume, it was driving me crazy! I felt like a beast devouring it's meal.

I kissed her stomach and it seemed to flutter in response. I pulled her shirt up a bit and followed it with kisses and occasional licks. I paused for a moment and still heard the bed squeaking above me where Sherry and her husband seemed to be having a sexual marathon. I smiled to myself. Well if they can do it so can we!

I lifted Beth's shirt over her breasts allowing them freedom to the air and my hands and lips. I gently trailed circles around her nipples with my hands, knowing that not touching the nipples would make them more erect. I heard her moan again and smiled to myself. Even sleeping I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was. While I was licking circles around her breasts her shirt kept coming down annoying me so I lifted it over her head and off. I heard her gasp.

"Shhhh" I whispered while putting a finger to her lips.

I could faintly see her eyes open. I leaned in and kissed her again and she moaned. Our tongues met wildly as I allowed my body to cover hers. I felt the contact of her silk panties with my shorts and my erection grew. She pressed both hands against my chest as if to push me off but then she caressed the muscles in my chest returning my kisses with the same fever-pitch that I initiated.

We paused for a few seconds. She turned her head to the side as she adjusted her body to mine. He legs spread open slightly and I could see her breasts rise and fall. The sexual tension was building as I leaned in and breathed in her perfumed body. I brushed a few strands of her hair away from her ear and lightly licked the earlobe. Beth grabbed each of my arms that surrounded her body. She sat up slightly and kissed me passionately.

I pressed my shorts-covered erection into her panties even harder and heard her gasp again.

"Fuck me!" She whispered fiercely.

I responded by kissing and licking my way down her body, which arched to meet my tongue and hands. I grabbed the ends of her panties and tugged as I pulled them slowly down her legs. Her butt arched off the couch allowing them to be completely removed. After I got her panties down her legs and over her feet I paused and breathed in her scent. I heard her breathe in as she watched me do this.

I reminded myself to be quiet during this encounter. My cousin Kathleen was sleeping a few rooms away. I pulled myself away from Beth's body causing us both to be momentarily disappointed at the lack of contact. I stood up next to the couch and pulled my shorts down. I heard her breathing pick up pace with my own. Now we were both completely naked.

I glided my body over hers not allowing contact, enhancing the anticipation. I leaned in to kiss her lips again and when she went for it I pulled back.

"Please!" She whispered urgently.

I leaned in again and she went for it again and I pulled back once more. Her eyes pleaded with me even though I couldn't make out the details in the dark. I could only see that they were focused on me, Unblinking in desire. I licked my lips and lowered them. This time I didn't have a chance to pull back as she met my lips and licked them and put her tongue in my mouth. Right then both our desires seemed to explode as our bodies met. She arched to meet me in places I was too high to meet her and I lowered to meet her as well.

We were kissing and moaning into each other's mouths once again. I pulled back allowing us both to catch our breaths. I went down to the bottom of her legs and lifted one. I took it in my hands caressing it like a lover. I kissed my way down the leg toward her inner thigh. I heard her inhale and hold her breath. I released the leg and heard her exhale as I repeated the process on the other leg. This time when I reached her wetness I did not pull back. I dove right in.

She let out a loud moan that I was sure everyone in the house had to hear. My tongue ran up and down her pussylips as she grabbed the back of my head. I thrust my tongue in and out of her as she guided me where she wanted me most. My fingers were active and lightly pinched and released her clit following that with running my tongue over it. She was moaning and tossing her head from side to side.

"Lick me. Oh God don't stop! Fuck your tongue feels so great on my pussy!" She half whispered half screamed in pleasure.

I picked up the pace of my licking and caressing of her body. My hands would alternate between teasing her pussy and running over her smooth stomach and tits. I took long upward licks as if her pussy was a melting ice cream pop. Her breathing seemed to come in short gasps as she was nearing her orgasm.

"Oh my fucking God! Make me cum baby! Don't stop! Keep licking my pussy!" She whispered on urgently.

I pulled back slightly and blew a soft breeze on my pussy making her quiver. I went back to licking and sucking her pussy as if I were a man dying of thirst getting his first sip of a soft, cold, drink. I didn't stop but sped up my licking as her hands guided my head up and down, in and out, back and forth until her moaning signaled the arrival of an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Fuck! Oh, yes you motherfucker! Oh I'm cumming!" She moaned.

Her body flung back onto the couch exhausted. I laid my head on her stomach to rest as well. She seemed to want to pull my head inside her. Catching my breath I reflected that this was by far the best response I ever got from Beth giving her oral sex. She usually got embarassed or awkward during and after the act. This time she seemed content and thoroughly pleased,

As the feeling returned to my body I noticed my erection was rock hard and without any attention. I pressed it into the inside of her legs making it obvious that it needed her attention. She motioned with her hands for me to come close to her head. I could barely see as the night made her hands shadows in the dark.

I stood up and inched my way toward her waiting mouth. She grabbed my cock and rubbed softly, up and down. Then she took it in her mouth. Beth seemed to be better at this then I remembered from our previous relationship. Maybe she gained some experience from her various boyfriends after me.

It seemed like a dream as her mouth caressed my cock like a long lost lover. She licked and moved my cock around in her mouth. She sucked and moaned on my cock. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the sensation of her hot, wet, tongue licking the head of my dick. She bobbed up and down on my dick. I held the back of her head and guided her as she raced up and down. She pulled back to catch her breath, and I felt how wet she made my cock. As her breathing returned to normal I helped guide her head back and she sucked me some more. She got very good at this since the last time she gave me a blow job. My knees were weak and I had to lean into the couch to keep my balance.

I began fucking her mouth as much as she was sucking me. Her cheeks caved in as I felt along them to help guide her better. I felt my cock going in and out with my hands on her cheeks. It felt different but erotic. She made loud slurping sounds that I was afraid would wake up my cousin Kathleen in the other room. This was unlike Beth, being that she has always been silent in the past. Even when nobody was in the house she rarely made a noise during sex. Maybe it was the suddeness of waking up to this. Maybe it was still the sounds of sex coming from my cousin Sherry's room.

The slurping sounds were turning me on even more. I could hear my cock popping from her mouth on occasion. She was driving me wild. Maybe it was going without sex for so long, but my orgasm was approaching fast.

"Oh, God, Your mouth is driving me crazy!" I moaned softly.

She kept sucking as if her life depended on it. I guided the back of her head. I felt a necklace as I reached around to hold the back of her head. Weird, I didn't remember her wearing a necklace tonight. And she was always careful with her stuff, so I was confused why she would keep it on knowing we were going to have sex tonight.

As her sucking picked up pace I could feel my orgasm nearing. I knew I was not going to be able to pull away in time. I knew Beth hated to swallow. She never even liked a man to cum in her mouth. She always said it was from the first time she gave a blowjob and the guy came in her mouth and she choked on it.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!" I warned her.

She did not pull back as expected. She seemed to be more excited by this and began deep-throating me. I felt her tits and her nipples were hard. Her moans on my dick only increased my excitement.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned as my cum rose from my balls to my cock and into her waiting mouth.

I was surprised she allowed this. She got mad if a drop of cum so much as landed on her face let alone this. She continued licking and sucking me in the darkness. Swirling her tongue around for every drop.

I laid down on the couch next to her gasping for air as she did. Behind her I wrapped my arms around her and held her to my body. My semi-erect cock pressed into her from behind. It began getting harder.

"I'm surprised you did that. I thought you didn't like cum." I said.

She shrugged her shoulders. I kissed her neck and began playing with her ears with my tongue. I teased them and nibbled on them softly. My cock was on it's way to being fully erect again. I pressed into her body and she pressed back. She seemed unusually horny. For a woman I had to seduce on most occasions, she was giving as good as she was getting.

She began pinching her nipples as she laid flat on the couch. I hovered over her. She offered me her legs to hold as I rubbed my once-again hard cock between the lips of her pussy. She moaned very sexy and breathed harder.

"Do it!" She commanded.

I thrust my cock inside of her and she moaned. I kept it there for awhile so she could adjust. Her legs were shaking some. Apparently she was either nervous or really excited. She reached down and rubbed her pussy as I started thrusting in and out of her. She even grabbed my cock as it thrust in and out of her and it felt wonderful. She was much more active then I ever remembered her being.

She was tossing her head side to side. I leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed me back with a passion I never knew her to have before. She always was a participant, but never to this degree when we had sex.

Eventually, I flipped her over and started fucking her doggy-style. She backed up onto me as much as I thrust into her. She grabbed her pillow and bit into it to muffle her moans. I could hear the wet sounds of my cock invading her pussy. That's another thing she seemed wetter then I ever remembered her being. Beth always had a hard time getting wet. We had to use lotions a lot in the past. I began pounding her harder imagining that it was my cousin Kathleen I was fucking.

"Oh, baby! Fuck me!" She moaned into the pillow.

Upstairs I heard the couple climaxing. The woman not hiding her orgasm.

Beth met my every thrust and moaned like she was in the race of her life. The sounds of her excitement caused me to be even more excited. I thrust into her even harder and faster.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced.

"Cum all over my ass!" She cried.

As I felt my orgasm approach I pulled out and sent spurts of cum all over her asscheeks. She starting cumming and bit into the pillow once more. She reached back and smoothed my cum out all over her ass. She lay there panting. I sat back on the couch and just watched her. Puzzled. It was unlike Beth to like cum. She usually wiped it off of her as soon as possible, I sat up straighter and asked if she wanted a drink. She did.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the gallon of lemonade and poured us each a glass. I kept the little light on over the kitchen sink so I could see where I was walking. I went back to the living room. I recieved the shock of my life as I saw that it was my cousin Kathleen that I just fucked! She didn't seem so shocked it was me.

She took a sip of her lemonade as I did with mine. She smiled at me. We were both still naked. Kathleen leaned in for another kiss.

"Shouldn't we continue this upstairs?" She asked. I grabbed our clothes and her hand as we ran up the stairs.

We lay down on my bed. She straddled me. She put my cock inside of her and started riding me. She rode me long and hard. We both were sweaty and gasping for air when I finally came deep inside her while she climaxed on top of me. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Next morning.

There was a knock on my bedroom door. I saw that it was my cousin Sherry.

"He's scum!" She hissed.

"Who is?" I asked puzzled with only my shorts on.

"My husband, that's who!" She said as she stormed into my room and I shut the door behind us.

"Why?" I asked.

"Last night apparently he fucked your ex-girlfriend Beth!" Sherry said.

"Oh my God!" I whispered.

"At least you still like me." Sherry whispered seductively.

Just then Kathleen came out of the bathroom after her shower, stark naked. Sherry stared at her then back at me.

"Can I join in?" She said smiling.

Kathleen and I looked at one another. We each slowly began to smile as Kathleen dropped her towel and stood there naked.........

The End? Or more to cum?................

LadysMan
LadysMan
613 Followers