Mistaken Intruder Ch. 02

Story Info
Group session.
1.4k words
4.08
34k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda couldn't believe this was happening. She was gagged, and standing with her hands taped behind her head and her legs tied apart. She could feel their hands touching her ass, her breasts, and between her legs. She struggled as best she could, but she was just wriggling in place, and that was only turning them on more. Her breasts, pussy, and asshole were sore from the horror she experienced with the previous intruder, and now these three masked jerks were groping her all over like there was no tomorrow. The hands between her legs were rubbing her clit and she could feel fingers deep inside her. There were also fingers feeling inside and outside her sore asshole. The hands on her tender breasts were squeezing and pulling, as if they were milking a cow.

She kept trying to scream through her gag, but the only sounds coming out were, "Nnnnnnnnnnaaah! Mmmmmmmmph!"

Linda then heard the inevitable sound she was dreading, their zippers being undone. She knew her struggling was futile, but her instincts kept her pulling and twisting against her bonds. One intruder, the tall one, got in front of her and she could feel the head of his member against her pussy lips. As he shoved it inside her, she could feel another intruder, the skinny one, climbing in behind her and positioning his prick against her asshole. He entered her also, and reached around to grip her big, sore tits tightly. The tall one in front of her started thrusting as hard as he could, and pinching and twisting her nipples. Even though they all wore masks, she could almost hear the smiles on their faces as one said "This is great!" and the other exclaimed, "These tits are amazing!"

Linda's only reply was, "Nnnnnnnnnaaah! Nnnnnnnnnnaaah! Nnnnnnnnnnaaah!"

The two guys found a rhythm, and humped her together until they each exploded inside her, one just a minute after the other. They both pulled out, and the third intruder, the fat one, stepped in front of Linda. He took a grip on her large round breasts and started squeezing hard. Linda struggled and groaned, but nothing could stop him from jamming his hard on deep inside her pussy. He started thrusting, harder and faster as he went, knocking her onto her back on the bed. He kept on ramming his shaft into her, and milking her big, tender tits, as she continued yelling, "Nnnnnnnnnaaah! Nnnnnnnnnnaaah! Nnnnnnnnnnaaah!" into her gag.

Finally she felt him come inside her. He continued the hard thrusts until he finished spurting, and he climbed off of her. His tall friend was now ready to go again, so he stepped up and entered her pussy again. He grasped her sore breasts tightly, and thrusted into her, harder and harder, until Linda thought he might break her in two. After what seemed like forever to her, she felt his muscles tighten and he came inside of her yet again. After he climbed off of her, the skinny guy got a good grip on her aching breasts and pulled her to her feet, growling, "Stand up!"

The skinny one then rammed his shaft into her pussy, as his fat friend slipped in behind her. "Not two at a time again!" she thought as she moaned into her gag, "Nnnnnnaah! Nnnnnnnnnaaaah!"

Now the fat guy shoved his member into her asshole, and he and his skinny pal both humped Linda for all they were worth. The fat one had a tight grip on her big, aching tits, and the skinny one was rubbing her nipples raw. This went on for a while, as each guy had already come once. Finally, Linda felt the two of them come again, within minutes of each other.

After they had pulled out, the three intruders were talking amongst themselves as they got dressed. Linda was still struggling against her bonds as she heard:

"That was amazing!"

"What a hottie! I can't believe her fantasy was to be tied up and abused by intruders."

"I can't believe she wrote about her fantasy on Facebook!"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnaaagh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmph!" they heard from Linda as they were deciding what to do with her.

"Maybe we should untie her."

"I don't know. The last guy was nice enough to leave her tied and gagged for us."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnaaagh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmph!" she screamed into her gag.

The tall one moved the tape over her gag aside, and pulled out the gag. "You bastards! You gang raped me! Bastards!" she yelled at them.

"Hey, you were the one that posted that fantasy online. We just wanted to give you a good time." the skinny one answered.

"That wasn't me. Someone else wrote that." she replied. "Won't you please untie me?"

"You really didn't post that fantasy?" the tall one asked.

"No. I think it might have been my ex-roommate. It wasn't me." she replied.

At that point, the three masked men untied her legs from the bedposts and unwound the tape from her head and her wrists. As she sat on the edge of the bed, exhausted, she heard from the three of them:

"We really thought you wanted all that to happen..."

"Yeah, we just wanted to give you your fantasy. We're sorry..."

"I can't believe this happened. I could never do something like that if I thought it would hurt someone..."

"I wish there was some way to make this up to you. Sorry. Really."

At that point, they left. She was too tired to yell at them or chase them. She just wanted to pretend this whole nightmare evening had never happened. The shower was still running. She had been getting ready for a shower when the original intruder had tied her up, taken her towel, and had his fun with her. She climbed into the shower, trying to wash away the horrible memories of what had transpired. She couldn't believe her ex-roommate Jen was so evil that she'd posted that vile fantasy on Linda's Facebook page.

When she was done showering, she went downstairs to eat something. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. She checked her Facebook page, and found the post that had caused all the trouble. It read, "I've always had a fantasy about having an intruder or intruders break into my house, tie me up, strip me, and take me roughly."

And it was listed under Linda's name. "That bitch Jen must know my password." she muttered as she clicked on "account settings" and changed her password.

Linda was furious about what had happened to her, but logically, it was hard to blame the guys. All four had read that post online, and being an intruder had probably been their fantasy. The erroneous post was a way for them to have their fantasy without hurting anyone, or so they probably thought, she reasoned. The ones that apologized did seem sincere. Besides, they all wore masks, and they would be nearly impossible to identify now. But Linda had to find a way to deal with that psycho, Jen. She did know where Jen had moved to after their argument about the rent, as Linda had forwarded Jen's mail. She needed to sleep, clear her head, and maybe she'd be able to come up with something.

A couple of weeks later, Linda walked into a seedy bar in a rough part of town and had a couple of drinks. Noticeably drunk, she was raving about how her ex-roommate Jen had thrown her out after she expressed misgivings about Jen keeping the stash of drugs she was selling and all that cash in the house.

"I loved living in that cute lil' yellow house. What a great spot. Nice and quiet, off by itself at the end of that dead end, Johnson Road. I mean, all those drugs and twenty grand in cash? Who wouldn't be nervous with that in their house?" she ranted. "I can't believe that big titted bitch threw me out for mentioning it!"

"Calm down. Take it easy. Everyone has problems. You don't have to yell yours loud enough to be heard by the whole place." the bartender admonished.

Linda glanced around as she slid off her bar stool, noticing that at least a dozen of the lowlifes in this dive were looking and had overheard her.

"Who needs you or this shithole bar!?!? Linda yelled at the bartender as she staggered out the door.

Once she was halfway down the block, her gait became much more normal, as two drinks certainly weren't enough to make her drunk. "I wonder if that did it?" she wondered, hoping Jen might finally get her comeuppance...