Mistakes

Story Info
Young bw weathers the storms of love and marriage.
4.3k words
4.11
14.7k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone called for you today, a woman named Nia. Do you know her?" Kimani asked innocently as she diced tomatoes.

Harrison, her husband, just shrugged and Kimani continued,

"Well, she seems to know you real well. So I'm going to ask you one more time. Do you know her?"

Harrison looked up in confusion only to find Kimani holding a knife and looking pissed. Kimani was beautiful. She had sun-kissed caramel skin, hazel eyes, deep dimples, and a banging body even after giving birth to their son, Amir, but an angry knife wielding Kimani was not a pretty sight.

Kimani looked at Harrison with disgust. He sat across from her, looking like a deer caught in the headlights, putting on like he was innocent. And just like she expected he would, Harrison stuck fast to that defense.

"No, I don't know her."

Kimani put the knife down because him lying was causing her to contemplate homicide. She stared at him and wondered how she hadn't known that he could be so deceitful.

But then she noted how handsome he was and knew exactly why. He had always reminded her of Boris Kodjoe and she had given him the star treatment ever since they had met. That's why she couldn't believe he would do this.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Kimani asked angrily.

Harrison quickly told her no but she dismissed it.

"No! You must think I am because you just told a bold faced lie! You think I don't know you sneak out of our bedroom at night when you think I'm sleeping and that I haven't noticed that you jump directly in the shower everyday after work. Which is odd because you have an office job and we have an at home gym, so that 'I went to the gym after work' excuse won't work."

Harrison saw Kimani's anger building and he tried to calm her but it was too late she was on a roll.

"Oh, but let me not forget that you've let your phone become your goddamn Siamese twin. Because you're always on it. But its crazy because you walk away from me to answer it, put it away when I'm around, and have even put a lock on it."

Harrison tried to interject and was deflected easily. "Babe, I"

"Don't 'Babe' me! I want to know are you cheating on me?"

Harrison looked at Kimani and weighed his options. He could A) Tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may or B) Deny everything.

Harrison took a deep breath and Kimani thought he was about to confess but much to Kimani's dismay he did the complete opposite. He denied it all.

"No. I'm not cheating on you. I would never cheat on you and for you to even accuse me shows where we stand."

Kimani groaned at his dramatics. "Where do we stand Harrison?"

"We're standing on a ground that's shaking because you just broke our foundation. Our trust."

Harrison shook his head at Kimani and she felt ashamed by her accusations. Her husband would never do that to her? Would he? Could he? Did he? She watched Harrison walk away from her as these questions swirled around in her head. Even as she cooked and cleaned those questions wouldn't give her peace. So she had to get an answer that would make sense.

Harrison pushed his food around his plate, not trusting that it wasn't poisoned, and allowed his mind to wonder to his earlier conversation with Kimani. He felt guilty for lying and shifting the blame to her but it had to be done.

Yes, he had lied, but for her own good. She didn't need to know that he had gotten addicted to the sex of another woman. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her was how he looked at it. He looked up and found her coaxing Amir to eat his peas.

"C'mon Amir, one pea for mommy?"

Amir kicked and pushed her hand away as he whined a high pitched "Nooo!!!"

"Ok, then I'll eat them." Kimani said taking his plate.

She ate a spoonful of peas and moaned her assent.

"Mmm! Your peas are so good Amir!" She exclaimed.

Amir was three but was in an extended terrible two stage of childhood which included the "Mine!" phase and Kimani was a pro at using it to get him to do what she said.

Harrison watched as Amir took back his plate of peas and began eating them heartily. Simply so Kimani wouldn't have them. Harrison laughed out loud and Kimani looked up in surprise.

And they became locked in a staring contest, silently challenging each other, and as the tension grew thicker even a fidgety Amir became still. Kimani wanted to start their previous conversation up again but she didn't want to fight in front of their son. Likewise Harrison didn't want to speak because the truth was on the tip of his tongue. And just when he was about to open his mouth she spoke first.

"You eat your peas too. I want Amir to always follow your example."

Harrison's mouth went dry as conviction hit him. He had to get out of there.

"Babe, I have to go. I just remembered I left something at the office."

Harrison got up from the table and Kimani knew the truth.

"If you leave don't come back."

Harrison looked at Kimani in confusion.

"Don't play dumb Harrison! You're going to go see her. So if you go don't bring yo black ass back."

Harrison rolled his eyes before saying, "I'll be right back."

Then he kissed Amir and left.

**************************************************

Nia didn't understand why Harrison was so upset. So she had called his house. How was she supposed to know that he had a wife. He had forgotten to relay that message in the time that they'd been together, so if anyone had a reason to be mad she felt it was her.

He had been using her and then going back to his happy home like they were nothing. Like she was nothing. But she wouldn't get angry because Harrison knew the truth. She had the goods.

Her pussy was like the apple and she was Eve, offering up that apple to Adam, or in this case Harrison, so that man could fall. Fall in love. And he would when he saw her. She unwrapped her red robe and let it drop in a pool around her feet.

She checked herself out in her full length mirror and liked what she saw. Her dark chocolate skin was silky smooth thanks to cocoa butter and herbal oils. Her shape was the perfect coke bottle, complete with perky double Ds, trim waist, and an apple bottom that was made for the jeans. Her hair was thick and luscious just like her thick thighs and kissable lips. Yes she was sexy, better than the Stepford wife Harrison didn't even claim. That bitch didn't even stand a chance.

**************************************************

Kimani lay in bed with Amir tucked in her arms and she was fighting tears. She looked at her bedside clock again and it read 1:34 am. "Yeah, right back my ass." she muttered. Kimani stared at her ceiling and let the tears fall.

What the hell was she doing waiting for him? He wasn't coming home. More than likely he was sleeping because he had just fucked that bitch's brains out. Just the image of them together lit her fuse and she was ready to go like a rocket.

Kimani dressed she and Amir quickly and jumped in her car. As she drove to her twin sister Kilani's house she answered Amir's questions to the best of her ability. Although he was only three he was very intelligent and inquisitive, and was working her nerves beyond belief.

"Mommy,"

"Go back to sleep, baby. We're just going on a little trip."

"Where we goin?"

Kimani tried to sound chipper but she could hear the edge in her voice as she spoke.

"You're going to Tete Lani's and I'm going to find Daddy." And kill him she thought to herself.

Amir yawned before asking, "Where Daddy? He lost?"

Kimani pulled into Kilani's driveway and looked at his innocent face. "Yeah, baby but not for long."

Kilani took Amir for Kimani but made her promise to explain when she came back to get him, then Kimani was speeding out like a bat out of hell to go get what was hers.

**************************************************

Nia awoke to the siren that she called a doorbell. Who in the hell would be ringing her doorbell this damn early. She heard it buzz again and was officially done. Nia angrily walked to her door all the while thinking, "Whoever it was, was about to be dead."

The door finally opened and Kimani was taken aback. This woman was gorgeous. She looked like an off brand Serena Williams and had the body to match.

"What the fuck are you doing on my goddamn doorstep at 3:00am?! Didn't yo mama teach you to call people before you just show up! My man is in the back sleeping and you almost woke him up! So what do you want lady?!"

Kimani's mind clicked off when Nia said, "My man." How dare that donkey bodied jiggaboo claim what wasn't hers.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I just need you to sign for this package."

Nia looked at Kimani in confusion before asking, "What package?"

"This one bitch."

And then Kimani's fist connected with Nia's nose, sending her flying back into the house.

"That is my husband you stank ass bitch."

Nia held her bleeding nose as she looked at Harrison's crazy ass bitch of a wife. I guess Stepford wife was the wrong assumption of the bitch because she had ran up on her like a real G. But Nia would be damned if she was going to let this hollytroll bitch punk her in her own house.

So she lunged at her taking her down with a spear to the gut. Kimani covered her face as Nia scratched at her and she quickly manuevered to a position where she was on top of her, bashing Nia's face in. The girl was bleeding and digging her nails into Kimani's arms but she just couldn't stop. She wanted to kill her and she would have, had Harrison not forcibly removed her from Nia's body.

Harrison held his wife tight in his arms as she struggled against him.

"Let me fucking go, you piece of shit! Let me go!"

He held her until she stopped fighting and then let her go.

Kimani turned toward him and gave Harrison a resounding slap to the face.

"This is what you ruin your family for?!"

She couldn't stop the tears from falling as she looked at his pathetic ass.

"I loved you and you just lied to my face and cheated behind my back! I gave you everything! My love, my loyalty, I even gave you your goddamn son and this is what you do?! Spit in my face with a rotten bitch like her!"

Harrison felt so stupid as his wife cried. How had he gotten so caught up?

"Baby, I'm sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen."

"Save it! I want a divorce."

Harrison looked at Kimani in disbelief. "You don't mean that. You're just angry right now."

"Yes, Harrison I'm angry. I just found out my husband has been cheating on me, for God knows how long, with a fucking slut. Am I not supposed to be upset?!"

"Yes, but a divorce? You're going to throw all that we've built away over one mistake?"

Kimani thought of her declaration and she realized she did mean it because he didn't understand what his affair meant and how wrong it was.

"It wasn't just one mistake Harrison. You cheated and lied multiple times and then tried to point the finger at me. You betrayed me and there's no going back from that."

Kimani turned to walk away and felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Kimani don't do this." He pleaded.

Kimani brushed his hand aside and looked at him. She could tell he was sorry but she couldn't tell if it was for what he had done or for getting caught. She shook her head at him.

"You should have thought about this before you were doing her."

And with that she left. When she arrived at Kilani's house she was a hot mess. She had cried the entire drive over and was mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. Kilani took one look at her sister and felt her heart break. "What happened?" Kimani felt the tears well up in her eyes and Kilani took charge.

"C'mon girl. Let's get you some sleep."

Kilani ushered Kimani into her home and to the guest room where Amir was already sleeping soundly. And although she didn't believe she would be able to sleep with all that was on her mind, when she hit the sheets and wrapped Amir in her arms she instantly fell asleep.

**************************************************

Harrison couldn't believe what had just happened. A divorce? He never thought his actions would lead to this. As he dressed to go he tried to avoid Nia's nagging voice in his ear but she was playing Russian roulette with her words and she was just about of free shots.

"Oh, when I see that dusty, wack-ass Stepford wife I'm gone Sharkeisha her ass right in the face! Look what that bitch did to me Harrison!"

Harrison looked up and assessed the damages. Harrison winced at the sight. Kimani had done a number on Nia's face. He shook his head. He should've warned her that Kimani had been doing boxing, mixed martial arts, karate, tae kwon do, jiu jitsu, all that crap since the age of six, and that she would ultimately kiss her ass anyday anytime, but Nia's face proved it was too late. Nia had a black eye, busted lip, and possibly a broken nose and Harrison felt like shit. This was all his fault.

"I'm pressing charges so the police can lock that beast away. How could you let someone so violent be around your son?"

"Shut the fuck up Nia! Damn! That's my fucking wife!"

"You weren't claiming her last night! Or any other time before that, so what changed Harrison?! Is it because she's leaving you huh?! Let her go! You two are done and were done way before me or we wouldn't have started this in the first place."

Harrison glared at Nia as he pondered her logic. Maybe his and Kimani's relationship was broken before he cheated.

"Harrison, all I'm saying is that it's been a long time coming. I know you love her but can you truly say you're still in love with her?"

By the end of her monologue Nia had maneuvered herself to stand directly in front of Harrison.

"I love you, appreciate you, and want to be with you, while she wants to leave. I'd never give up on you."

Nia kissed Harrison soft and sensually, allowing her words to resonate with him mentally and physically. Harrison tried to resist temptation. He really did, but Nia did something to him. She awoke the beast inside and it wouldn't be tamed.

Harrison deepened their kiss and Nia knew she had him. It might have taken her getting her ass beat to have him but he was officially hers.

Harrison ran his hands down Nia's dark velvet skin to grab her spectacular ass. He loved her ass and all he wanted to be was in it. He roughly turned her around and began massaging her beautiful chocolate globes. Nia knew where this was going and was dripping her anticipation. Seeing Nia's obvious arousal Harrison unzipped his pants to reveal his handsome cock and taking advantage of her wetness, he began lathering his dick and her pert asshole with her juices.

Nia moaned as Harrison's dick grinded against her pussy, but that sensation was short-lived because Harrison quickly switched to probing her back-door and after knocking a few times barged right on in. Nia cried out with Harrison's harsh entry but was set ablaze by his intensity as he began fucking her ass in earnest.

She loved Harrison fucking her in the ass and she wasn't going to stop him just because he was being rough, instead she encouraged him.

"Fuck me in the ass! Harder! Yeah, like that! Just like that!" She moaned as he slammed into her ass over and over again.

Harrison pulled her hair and fucked Nia until she was screaming for him to stop. But he wouldn't stop. He wanted to punish her for making him do this, making him want this. He smacked her ass until he could feel the welts form on her skin. And even after she had come he still pounded into her while rubbing her swollen and throbbing clit. Harrison was a man possessed and wouldn't, couldn't stop until he had exorcised his demons.

Nia on the other hand thought Harrison had lost his damn mind. He was fucking her like shit didn't hurt and when she screamed for him to stop, it was like he was deaf. So she let him have his way, no matter the pain. She cried aloud, letting the tears fall even as her body suffered and shuttered from ecstasy and agony.

When Harrison finally came Nia collapsed in relief as he collapsed in release and after a while Harrison pulled out and lay on his back. He allowed his mind to drift to Kimani. Where was she? What was she thinking? Was she serious? He was so caught up in these questions that he almost forgot Nia was there until he heard her sniffling.

"Baby?"

Nia quickly wiped her face wincing at the contact with her injuries.

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

Harrison drew Nia into his arms as he spoke. "I'm so sorry, babe. I know I was rough with you but I just don't know how to handle this. I just...I never meant to hurt anyone. Not you, not her, I don't know what else to say. I really don't."

"Say that you love me Harrison."

Harrison nearly choked on his breath when Nia said the "L" word. Love? In the eight months they'd been sneaking around, love had never been a topic of conversation. He loved the sex yeah, but could he truly say he loved her. He didn't know.

When they first met it was a chance encounter. He was at the bar after a long day at work and a long fight with Kimani when she approached him. He wasn't shocked by her advances since his resemblance to Boris Kodjoe garnered those a lot but he was surprised that she wasn't just a pretty face. She had a quick wit and great sense of humor too. They ended up talking, drinking, and laughing all the way up to until closing. And when she gave him her number to call he was actually excited.

But when he went home he realized his situation, he was married, and no matter how fun the night had been he loved his wife and that was it. He didn't even give much thought to the number until a few weeks later when he went through his phone and saw her name. Then he remembered her smile, her conversation, her ass, and the little devil on his shoulder straight kicked the little angel on his other shoulder off a cliff, and persuaded him to call.

After that they talked and texted everyday for three weeks and when they finally decided to meet for lunch instead of just eating food, he ended up eating her. And since then he couldn't get enough.

Her taste, her smell, her everything turned him on in a way that he had never felt for Kimani but he chucked that up to lust only not love. He enjoyed her company and even preferred it over Kimani's sometimes but love?

Nia was under his skin but he couldn't definitely say she was in his heart.

"I care about you Nia I do but I won't lie to you and tell you I love you if I don't."

Nia felt her heart break as he spoke his truth. She was in love with a man that didn't love her and that knowledge hurt worst than any physical pain that Kimani had bestowed upon her. Nia felt the tears welling up inside of her and she couldn't, wouldn't let him see her fall apart.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She said quickly before rushing to her adjoining bathroom.

Harrison heard her crying through the door and felt like the biggest asshole on Earth. It wasn't even eight o'clock in the morning yet and he had managed to break two women's hearts in the span of a few hours. Harrison rubbed his hand over his face as he cursed. "Shit, this is gonna be a long day."

**************************************************

Kimani didn't know how long she had slept but when she awoke it was mid-afternoon. She groaned as she made her way to the bathroom and cringed when she saw her reflection. She had bags under her eyes and scratches all over her face and arms, her hair was a rat's nest, and she was in desperate need of a shower, but more than anything she wanted coffee.

When Kimani walked into her sister's kitchen Kilani smiled at her.

"Hey sleepy head. Glad to see you're awake I thought you were dead for a second there."

12