Mister Charles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
359 Followers

"Do you like that, old boy? You do, don't you. You do like my fingers moving in and out of your tight little bum, don't you?"

He slipped his fingers out but only to get even more Vaseline and then they were back inside me again, making me squirm.

"I say Don, old chap; you really are so tight and hot in there. Do you like what I am doing to you? I love it, Don. I love fingering young men's bums. It makes my cock ever so hard. I'm so hard for you now Don, old chap. What do you think I should do with this hard cock, Don? Is there somewhere where I could put it? Where do you think I should put it Don?"

I replied. "Put it inside me Mister Charles. I want you to put it inside me."

He withdrew his fingers and I heard him apply a dollop of Vaseline on to the head of his cock and rub it in. I felt his hands open up my buttocks and then the hardness of his cock press straight against my hole. He pressed harder against my hole and I pushed back on to him causing him to slide straight in. We both gasped. He pushed once more and I could feel him go all the way in. I let out a little yelp and we lay there, motionless as my bum got accustomed to his thickness. He felt so much bigger inside me than he had felt when I held him in my hand.

Our breathing was loud. I could hear him sigh behind me as he mumbled something about me being so hot and so tight. Fully recovered from his penetration I began to move against him to let him know all was well. He reached one arm around me and held me tightly against his chest and with his other hand on my shoulder he proceeded to press me downwards against his rapidly, more forceful, upward thrusts.

He fucked me. Mister Charles just fucked me until he came deep inside me. He was only interested in fucking me for his own pleasure and I didn't care because it was me he wanted to be his source of pleasure and that was enough this time. I loved his panting. I loved his grunting. I loved the heat our joined bodies were generating. It was just so beautiful to have his thick cock inside me and to know that I was the cause of its hardness and lust. My legs and my bum were turning him on and making him want to fuck me. My own cock remained soft throughout the love making but leaked fluid continually. The little panties covered in my cum were stuck to my face and the smell of cum permeated my every panted breath.

I loved the slapping sound that was emitted each time his hips crashed against my bum cheeks. I loved the fullness I felt when he bottomed out inside me. I loved the sensations caused deep within my bum hole as his thickness slid with ease in and out of me. I loved listening to the increasing loudness of his grunts and groans of pleasure knowing it was his desire for me that was driving him to thrust in to me more and more forcefully as his orgasm approached.

I lay there thrusting back against him to make it even more pleasurable for him and when he cried out loudly in his orgasmic delight I cried out his name again and smiled. I felt his cum run down and out of me as he softened inside me. He did not pull out of me but lay inside me for as long as he could. Finally he recovered sufficiently and spoke to me.

"Oh Don. You are one gorgeous little fuck. I so needed that. Thank you, old chap; thank you so very much."

"No. Thank you, Mister Charles. I needed that even more than you."

I turned myself round to face him and lifted up a little so he could put one arm under me and one arm around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we lay there embracing and kissing for what seemed an age. He kept telling me how sweet and sexy I was and I just lay there and lapped up his praise. I felt renewed and whole again and told him so.

"Will you do this again for me, Don, old chap?" he asked.

"Of course I will, Mister Charles," I replied and I meant it.

I will do this again for him and for others too.

exaucer
exaucer
359 Followers