Mistress

Story Info
The name says it all.
1.3k words
3.94
36k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the floor she knelt, as I had ordered. With my whip in hand I thought about what to do next.

"Girl. Get up and walk over to the horse."

"Yes Mistress" was the soft reply. She walked over to the horse and stood waiting for me.

I took hold of her wrist cuff, and bent down pulling her. With a soft click I fastened her to the horse bent over the padded top. I quickly fastened her other wrist and then both ankles so she was bent and exposed. I could smell her excitement, and couldn't help feeling some of that same sensation.

"Are you ready to be dealt with?" I asked in an even tone.

"Yes Mistress, Please"

"Please? Are you thinking you can rush me? Maybe I just want to see you like this for a while."

"I'm sorry Mistress." she said with a tremble in her voice.

I let her be for a few minutes. The clock in the room ticking with cold precision. When I felt she had waited long enough, I brushed across her bottom with my riding crop. She shuddered and let out a soft moan. Oh yes, she needed this. SMACK!! I struck her exposed rear and watched her jump. I knew the crop made much more noise than pain, that's why I liked to start with it. Smack, Smack, I moved all around her buttocks and worked her back as well. She moaned with deep pleasure, rising to meet the crop as I brought it down on her reddening flesh. I could tell her excitement was building, so I stopped.

Moving to the case on the wall, I put away the crop and brought out my favorite toy, a multi-tailed Flay, soft leather dangling from a tightly wrapped metal handle.

"Girl? Are you pleased?"

"Oh yes Mistress I am."

"Good. Then I will proceed. But I must tell you, you are not allowed to cum without my permission. If you do I will be most displeased, and shall have to take appropriate measures. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand I will try not to fail you."

" I know you will try. You are a good girl, most of the time." As I said the last I struck her with the Flay. She shook and pulled visibly at the bonds that held her.

I walked back over to the case and took out two small, adjustable clips with black rubber tips. Walking back to my girl, I grasped her left breast. It was large and pendulous, the nipple dark rose and hardening at my touch. I took the nipple and rolled it between my thumb and first finger, feeling it hardens even more. I set the clip at the lightest setting and put it on her nipple. She moaned and I saw beads of perspiration forming on her pale brow. I turned my attentions to her other breast, treating it in the same manner. Once done with this I walked around behind her and struck her beautiful bottom again and again, stopping every few strikes to let her feel each blow in its individuality.

Her sex was wet with pleasure. I could see her lips reddening as the blood rushed to her tender parts waiting for what might come next. I backed up a couple of steps and drew back to strike again, this time I hit her right in her most tender area. She screamed a roar of ecstasy and bucked against the horse thrashing her head around.

"Girl." I said softly

"Yes Mistress." she panted

"You are getting the horse all wet. Whatever shall I do with you?"

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"No matter, I will take care of it." Was my reply.

Once more I went to the cabinet. I pulled out a harness and dildo, a third clamp, and two small chains. Going to her, I took hold of first one then the other breast and fastened them together with the chain, it was is the form of a Y so I took the third end and fastened it to the base of the horse. Any movement would pull those luscious nipples taut. I set the tension on the next higher setting on both nipples watching her gasp with pain/pleasure. Backing up once more I lashed her with firm strokes, hitting back, legs, bottom, and sex with equal efficiency. I could see she was getting very excited, her breasts were pulling at their chains and her body was laced with bright red stripes.

"Girl, You're not thinking of cumming are you?"

"No Mistress." she gasped

"I think you are lying."

"No Mistress! I wouldn't lie to you!"

"Just the same I think we will wait until you cool down a bit."

"No Mistress!"

"No? Maybe I am done for the evening if that is the attitude you must display."

"I'm sorry Mistress. I forgot myself. Please forgive me."

" Oh very well, I suppose I can be lenient this time."

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you."

By this time I had applied the harness and dildo attachment, and had retrieved the riding crop, preferring it in close quarters. Walking around in front of her I smacked each breast with the crop, watching them sway and pull against the chain. I bent between her legs and placed the third clamp firmly on her clit, fastening its chain to the base of the horse as well. She cried out and moaned. Walking back around to her front I thrust the dildo into her face and said "Suck this now." She hungrily pulled it into her mouth and got it all wet and slick with her saliva.

Suddenly I pulled it out and smacked her breasts again watching her strain and moan. The room was filling with the scent of her juices and perspiration. With her bent over that horse she was exposed fully. I rubbed her slit with the head of the dildo, then I rubbed her tight little asshole with it. She tensed in fear? I struck her with the crop across the back as I shoved the dildo all the way into her tight pussy. She screamed and strained and moaned. reaching down I circled her anus with my finger as I pumped into her hot wet pussy with the huge phallus.

"You're not thinking of cumming are you girl?" I asked, knowing that was *all* she was thinking of

"No Mistress" she gasped. I let the lie pass.

One finger became two pushing in and out of her ass in counterpoint to the phallus as she moaned and thrashed her head around, her hair becoming quite damp from the exertion.

"Would you like to cum girl?"

"Oh yes Mistress, Please."

"What would you like to do girl?" I pressed deeper into her.

"I would like to cum now Mistress."

"Would you beg to come girl?" I had completely stopped moving and was fully engulfed in her pussy.

"Yes Mistress I would beg." She was breathing hard.

"Then Beg." As I said that I began to move, slowly at first then faster.

"Please Mistress" she begged "Please may I cum?"

"Please, Please Mistress, May I come now?"

I thrust into her pussy, and whipping her across the back, I ordered

"Cum now!!"

She screamed. She shook. Her whole body seemed to vibrate as the orgasm took her. I kept thrusting into her anus and pussy as she came again and again, panting like a beast.

I slowed then stopped as her movements slowed. I backed away and replaced the crop in the cabinet, setting the harness and dildo aside for cleaning. I first took the clamp from her clit then I removed the clamps from her nipples, she shook as the blood rushed back into them. I unbuckled first her wrists then her ankles.

Helping her over to the pad I handed her the water bottle, she drank thirstily. I handed her a towel and moved to wrap her in the blanket I had set aside for just this purpose. She leaned into my embrace and sighed.

"Next week is your turn right?" she said with a smile

"Yes Mistress."