Mistress Alex

Story Info
Man finds himself captive to a cruel mistress.
840 words
3.97
51.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latexcd69
latexcd69
262 Followers

My eyes slowly opened. I tried moving but couldn't. The rope that bound me was tight and the room was dark. Shadows of objects were visible but nothing could be made out. Some sort of mask covered my face. It reeked of leather.

Through the silence, a woman's voice rose "Look who decided to wake up. Such a small dose did a number on you. Quite the pussy aren't we?"

"W-What is going on here? What are you doing to me?"

She laughed as I heard a lighter flicker. Smoke filled the air. I smelled it.

"Whatever the fuck I want sissy boy. If you know what's good for you, you'll do everything I ask without questioning my authority."

My head whipped to the left as she smacked me with such force. The light from the cigarette shined as smoke flowed from her lips.

"You will address me as Mistress Alex and nothing else, you got it you filthy pig?" she sternly said, clinching my chin in her hand.

I shook my head. What else could I do. I figured if I played along I would be okay.

Smiling, mistress said, "Good. Now I'm going to untie you and I want your naked ass on all fours. It's time for me to have some fun with my new toy."

Thoughts raced rapidly. Was she referring to me as a toy or was she planning to use some kind of object on me. This worried me a bit but once again I knew there was little I could do but obey so I got on all fours once I was freed from the restraints.

"That's a nice tight ass," she said as she rubbed cold lubricant along my hole with her latex covered fingers, pushing them slightly in causing me to push my body forward. "Mm I'm going to have fun with this."

Mistress reached back and threw her hand forward for a nice hard smack on my ass. Turning my head a bit, I noticed her lubing up a rather large strap on. I just hoped it would fit without too much force. I closed my eyes as I felt a pinch and then a lot of pressure.

"You like that you sissy bitch? You love that cock in your ass, don't you?"

I groaned, "Yes mistress"

"Mmm there, such a good slut. Now you have all 10 inches of my cock inside of you. My big black cock is deep in your ass and you love it, don't you? Tell me how much you love it. Tell me you love cock."

After a moment of having to try to spit it out in between biting my lip from pain I spoke up, "Yes I love your cock in me. I love cock. I'm a cock whore."

"Yes you are slut. You love taking it all in you and when I'm done you are gonna eat your ass off my cock."

Now that the dick had stretched my ass out a bit and I was becoming more calm and not tightening up, she had no problem getting in and out. Her speed quickened. Slapping my ass in between hard thrusts that sent me flying forward.

Suddenly I realized that I had a rock hard dick, I was really enjoying this. It was starting to feel sensational and I worried I would cum, especially when she reached around and squeezed my cock while fucking me.

"Don't cum until I tell you to slut. You will be punished if you do."

I tried concentrating on non erotic things but the latex gripping my hard cock was too much to handle when I had a big dick inside me at the same time.

I couldn't take it any longer as I thrust my dick forward. Shot after shot of hot semen exploded into her hand. She stared me down, then yelled at me. I worried what she would do next.

"You piece of shit. I didn't tell you to cum. Suck that shit off my cock you fuck slut," she screamed as she shoved the dirty dildo into my mouth. It tasted awful but I did as I was told.

To my surprise, she then took her cum covered hand and whipped it all over her strap on then shoved it back into my mouth.

"Yes, suck all your shit and sperm off. Tasty isn't it? That's all you are good for. To clean up messes you worthless fuck."

Mistress smacked me across the face harder than I had ever been smacked before spitting on me. Her heels clicked against the floor as she walked away.

Was I to stay put? Was I allowed to leave? I figured out the answers to my questions quickly when I could over hear her talking to a couple of people. I wasn't done being used.

Two leather masked men came in, walking in front of mistress, each on a leash. Her smile scared me. She had something planned. I gulped and waited for what was next.

latexcd69
latexcd69
262 Followers