Mistress and her Boyfriend

Story Info
Mistress and her boyfriend use their slave
5.5k words
4.47
41.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Huntorra
Huntorra
12 Followers

A fantasy of mine of me being tied down and used by my Mistress and her Boyfriend.

Any and all feedback, be it positive or negative, would be helpful and appreciated.

-------

The day began as usual with me waking up to the sound of Mistress in the shower. The sound of running water made it harder to hear my slight gasps of pain as I stretched, still sore from last night. I then simply lay there, enjoying my few moments alone, eagerly looking forwards to the day with fear and desire. Mistress had said today was going to be a special day. I was hoping that that simply meant that Mistress was finally going to allow me to cum after two weeks, but I knew the Mistress, and it was never that simple. Not to mention that after last night I doubted that I was going to get anything good soon.

I still managed to lose myself in thought of what would happen tonight, so much so that it took me a moment to the notice that the water had shut off. Quickly shaking myself out of my daze, I got off the bed, wincing as I moved sore skin and stiff muscles. Getting on my knees and putting my face into the carpet, I faced myself towards the shower door, waiting for Mistress to enter the room. Not a moment after I had set myself, the door clicked open and Mistress stepped out into the bedroom.

"Good Morning Mistress." were the first words out of my mouth.

She stretched sensuously as she walked into the room. Crouching down next to me she brought her hand to my hair and started to stoke it.

"Mmm, good morning pet." Her hand in my hair suddenly tightened and she pulled my face up to hers. She was still wet from her shower, her body and hair wrapped in towels.

I began whining but Mistress merely tightened her grip until I was silent. "How was last night hmmm?" I was still sore and this position was making some of my muscles protest, but none the less I said to Mistress "I am perfectly fine Mistress. Thank you for your punishment again, I was wrong to touch your property." Releasing her grip she went back to stroking my shoulder length hair. "You're lucky I like you pet, but still, next time I won't be so gentle." That had been gentle?

"There will not be a next time Mistress, I promise. I will never touch myself without your permission again."

She then stood up, shoving my head back into the carpet.

"You have my permission to get up and have a shower pet, but only for 5 minutes. And remember not to touch my property."

I stepped right into the water stream, not needing to shed any clothes, Mistress didn't let me sleep clothed. As a matter of fact, inside the house I was rarely allowed to cloth myself fully, and even then it was what the Mistress had chosen for me. It had been a long time since I had simply worn pants and a shirt. Mistress usually had me wearing either dresses or skirts, almost always with stockings covering my legs, and even in the house Mistress always set me to wear high heels that were ridiculously high, even though I was rarely on my feet. Still, even though I was getting better, Mistress enjoyed sending me to fetch things and to watch me stumble about the place.

Even thinking about it was getting me hard, so I turned the hot water off, complete waking myself up and cooling off beneath the cold water.

Despite this I still remained hard but I refrained from touching myself, my punishment from last night still smarting and fresh in my mind. I was interrupted from further temptation by Mistress knocking on the door. "Times up pet, come on out with the clothes I chose for you."

I quickly turned off the water, still aching as well as throbbing, but I could do nothing about that.

As I dried myself I looked over the clothes that Mistress had set out for me. Today was one of the rare days when she had given me a full outfit to wear. Black lacy thigh high stockings, cute white girly panties, my favourite, a formless black dress, and of course, as always, the ridiculously high heels.

Today was defiantly going to be interesting, I thought as I struggled into my clothes as hurriedly applied my makeup. Mistress rarely had me dress up fully unless someone was coming over. Just as I was putting the finishing touches on, tying the bows in my hair, I noticed something else that Mistress had put out for me, it was a new collar. The collar was plain black leather with silver etchings along the side, and there was a spot to attach a chain. Hurriedly I unfastened my old collar and attached the new one, feeling the difference of it against my throat. Something interesting must definitely be happening today.

After I got out of the shower, the rest of the day passed much as normal, except that I was hard most of the day and couldn't stop thinking about Mistress' surprise, so much so that when night came and Mistress walked into the bedroom I was already kneeling by the bed, ready for anything.

"Now pet," Mistress said as she walked towards me, holding something behind her back, "tonight is a special night, but for it to happen, you're going to have to be extra special." As she said this, Mistress brought her hands or in front of her, revealing a coil of rope.

I was so hard at this point that I would have agreed to anything, but this was an easy request, well really it was an order, but Mistress was kind in her phrasing. Not to mention that the thought of being tied to the bed again made my heart beat faster from both fear and excitement. I could still remember the last time Mistress had tied me up, even though it was a year ago. I still dreamed about it sometimes, although I couldn't decide if they were nightmares or wet dreams. My reaction though portrayed none of my inner thoughts however, as I immediately fell forward and begged Mistress to tie me up. "Please tie me up Mistress, I would love it if you would tie me down and leave me helpless. Please Mistress."

Always in control, if my forwardness surprised her she didn't show it.

Smiling that evil smile of hers Mistress leant down and patted my head. "Well if you insist pet."

I quickly climbed onto the bed, lying spread eagled, and Mistress set to tying me down, securing me limbs to the bed posts. I was ready for anything after I was properly tied down; Mistress even had me test the ropes to see if I could pull free. However, one thing that I was not expecting was for Mistress to just get up and leave.

I waited for her to come back, but the minutes ticked by and I began to wonder if something had happened.

Mistress finally appeared quite some time later carrying a box that rattled as she placed it down. "Phew, took me ages to find the old thing." Realizing it was not my place to speak, I simply waited for Mistress to reveal what was in the box, if it was important, she would tell me. Taking her time, Mistress turned her back to me and bent over the box, rummaging around inside. Mistress knew of course that this pointed her ass straight towards me, a fact that was not lost on me. After a few more seconds, Mistress stood up with something behind her back again.

Slowly bringing her hand in front of her, Mistress spoke, "Now pet, how is your pain limit going?" As she finished speaking, Mistress flipped her hand forward and cracked a whip over my head.

My eyes widened with fear even as my heart beat faster with excitement.

Mistress slowly walked over toward me, the whip trailing behind her.

As she got closer I worked up the nerve to speak. "Um, Mistress, is that the surprise you had for me?"

Mistress looked bemused as she glanced at the whip in her hand. "Oh no, this isn't for, tonight (I definitely noticed a pause before tonight), no, this was just to see if I could still put the fear of god into you, just like the good old days." Mistress looked at my face, noting the wild eyes and slightly sporadic breathing. "Good to know that I still can." She then looked down my body. "Looks like fear wasn't the only thing I raised in you." Mistress walked over to the side of the bed, she suddenly reached forwards and gripped me, still constrained in my panties. "Anything you would like to share with the class pet?"

I forced a smile, even as my breath hitched in my throat as Mistress started to stroke me. "Merely thinking about you Mistress."

"What a dull answer pet. Are you sure that you weren't thinking about being bent over my table and *lightly* whipped, hmmm?"

I replied with silence, unwilling to answer in the positive unless Mistress decided that was what was going to happen tonight.

"Well then, if you're not going to talk," Mistress suddenly reached forward and wrapped a blindfold around my head, "I guess I'll just have to persuade you." Quickly pulling me out of my panties, Mistress enveloped me in her mouth.

My breath left me like I had been punched, the surprise and the pleasure leaving me numb. Using her mouth and her hands, Mistress soon brought me shamefully to the edge.

"So pet, are you going to beg?"

All I could think about was Mistress' hand on me, her hot mouth wrapped around me, and I very nearly came, before I realized how much of a bad idea that was. I quickly spoke up. "Yes, Mistress please allow me to cum, please Mistress." "Mmmmm, and what are you prepared to offer me pet?"

"Anything Mistress!"

"Hmmm, I don't believe you." Letting go of me, Mistress stood up and walked over to what I now recognized as her box of toys. Searching around for a second, she eventually came up with a ball gag, which she quickly placed into my mouth with little objections. I was desperate. Just a few more strokes from Mistress and I would explode. But it was not to be, instead, she leant into my ear, her hot breath on the side of my face.

"Do you want to cum pet?"

Unable to speak around the ball gag I settled for nodding my head vigorously. Mistress put her hand back on to me, bringing me to the edge again. She leaned in again, caressing the side of my face with her other hand.

"The real question, pet," her hand suddenly reached back and slapped me across the face, "is am I going to let you?" With those words Mistress stood up and left the room, her high heels clacking away, she wasn't coming back anytime soon. With her footsteps still echoing around I could almost see Mistress' legs in my mind, with lacy stockings up to her thigh, and with black high heels emphasizing her legs and butt. I felt myself throb as I imagined her legs; I was just a few strokes away from relieving weeks of tension. But strain as I might against the ropes, Mistress had tied them too tight.

Time past and I felt myself cooling down, and I slowly grew soft.

Even after this point it was a while before Mistress came back to the bedroom. Walking over to the bed she began to fondle me as I quickly grew hard in her hands. "Somebody seems to be a bit frustrated." Mistress said with an infuriating smile.

"Aww, let's wipe that scowl off your face pet, it doesn't suit you. As a matter of fact, let's put your mouth to better use." Mistress reached over and removed the gag but left the blindfold on. I then felt her stand up on the bed and she moved her legs to either side of my head. I couldn't see but I knew what came next, and sure enough Mistress began to lower herself down until she sat on my face, my mouth up against her pussy. "Lick me pet until I come pet, and you might get some relief." Mistress said as she began to ride my face. Whilst I was eating Mistress out, I jumped when I suddenly felt a hand on me again. Mistress was feeling really generous today. That made me feel really suspicious.

As I continued to pleasure Mistress with my tongue, she continued to play with me, constantly bringing me to the edge, only to let it die down. It was frustrating but enjoyable at times.

I eventually noticed a franticness to Mistress' movements, she was getting close, a theory that was even further proved when she abandoned her efforts to tease me and began to buck against my face.

All of a sudden Mistress was there, cumming against my face as her body tensed up and she fell over onto my body. Coming down from her high, Mistress purred at me as I continued to lick her. "Mmm, that's enough pet. Thank you for that."

Why was Mistress thanking me? "I-it was my pleasure to serve Mistress."

Mistress chuckled, "I'm sure that it is pet, but let's see if we can make things even more pleasurable."

Mistress shifted her body so that she was now straddling my waist with her legs on either side of me with her lips rubbing up against my head.

"Do you want to be inside me pet?"

I struggled to reply in a calm, even voice. "Whatever pleases you Mistress."

Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "So are you saying, bitch, that you don't want this." In a sudden movement Mistress slammed her hips down, burying me to the hilt in her. Her silky walls all around me, I felt like I was going to cum. My voice quavered as I spoke up. "M-m-mistress, I'm about to cum."

Without a pause she leaned down and hissed in my ear. "You little bitch, you wouldn't dare." As she spoke she began to grind her hips against mine, and I fought a losing battle not to cum inside Mistress. And yet just before I reached the point of no return, Mistress suddenly pulled herself off me and walked away, speaking as she fiddled with something in the box.

"You're such a little slut, nearly cumming from just putting it in. I bet that you're such a bitch that you like to take it even more than you want to give it." I could hear her moving back toward me. "Is that right little slut, do you like to have you ass violated?"

I decided to play along with Mistress, just to see where she was going with this. "I am your little slut Mistress; I love to be violated by thick cocks as much as I love pleasuring you. Please punish your little bitch Mistress." Ok I might have gone a little over board, but what was the worst that could happen.

I discovered that a few seconds later when I felt something cold press up against my pucker. "Open up you little slut. Take it." Eager to try and appease Mistress as she sounded rather angry, I relaxed, and with a bit of pressure, the butt plug slid in.

"Feel that inside you slut, feel it stretch you out." Pressing a button, the butt plug began to vibrate. "Feel it pleasure you." As the vibrations grew more intense, I caught myself thrusting my hips up into the air, clenching around the invader. As my mouth opened in a moan, Mistress suddenly shoved a dildo into my mouth, long hard and thick. "This is what a real dick is shaped like. I can pleasure myself with this more than you could ever hope to achieve with your toolset." She then pulled it out of my mouth, shifting herself to lie next to me on the bed. I could feel her arm moving as she drove the dildo again and again into her pussy. I could hear her heavy breathing, as well as the faint buzz of my butt plug. Her breathing only got heavier as she switched to long deep thrusts, talking dirty to me the entire time.

"You just love thinking about something else stretching me out as you lie there denied."

"Don't you just love the feeling of that big thick butt plug? Don't you just adore the vibrations? Don't you just wish that you could cum? Too bad."

Eventually it all became too much for Mistress and she came for the second time tonight.

Lying next to me in her post orgasmic bliss rubbing up against me, as I lay frustrated and incredibly horny, the doorbell rang and Mistress' face lit up even further if that was possible. Only this wasn't the 'I just came' face, this was the 'I just thought of something evil that you are going to enjoy whether you like it or not' face. And it scared the shit out of me, tied up as I was. Mistress put her finger on my lips, ordering me to silence. "Hold that thought."

Mistress quickly got up and I could hear her moving towards the door. A few minutes later she re-entered the room, walking over to me.

Leaning over me, Mistress left the butt plug in but turned off the vibrations, a small kindness I was thankful for, even though I did miss the sensation. Mistress then removed my blindfold, leaning down further to whisper in my ear. "I want you to see this next part." She then turned towards the doorway, where I could see Nick standing in the corner of my eye. He looked rather imposing from where I was laying, his body chiselled and hard, and his cock was dangling between his legs half erect, but even then it was about 7 inches long. I unconsciously licked my lips looking at his cock, but my vision was obstructed when Mistress walked in front of him and reached up to kiss him hard on the lips. After a few seconds Nick brought his hands up to her shoulders and lightly pushed her down. Mistress went willingly, kneeling before him, and without saying a word, she simply leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. From my angle I could only really see Mistress' head bobbing at his crotch, but with both of his hands on her head and his moans, I could connect the dots.

Suddenly I could see the Nick's hands tense as he forced her head down on his cock. If I had done such a thing, Mistress would surly have whipped me, and denied me for months afterwards, but after a brief period of audible gagging, I heard Mistress moan around his cock. She was enjoying this. Why did that make me so hard?

Pulling his hands back, Nick began to drive himself forcefully into my Mistress, fucking her face, and there was nothing I could do but watch.

After a few more minutes Nick pulled back his hands, pulling Mistress off his cock. Allowing her to stand up, she slowly did, never stopping her stroking of him. Turning around, Mistress began to walk back towards the bed, and I could see Nick's eyes following her ass as she walked over to me.

Climbing into the bed, I was momentarily confused when Mistress got on top of me, presumably positioning herself over me. Leaning over, resting her hands on either side of my head, Mistress noted my confused expression.

Lowering her mouth to my ear Mistress whispered to me "Don't worry pet, I'm not going to fuck you, I just moved over here because I thought you might like a better view." Mistress suddenly moaned right in my ear, and I wondered why until I noticed that Nick had also crawled onto the bed, and without mercy, hilted himself inside Mistress. Pulling his hips back slowly, then quickly thrusting forwards brought another moan from Mistress. Quickly getting into his rhythm, the Nick began to quickly thrust in and out of Mistress. Her breath hot in my ear, breathing uneven, Mistress continued to whisper in my ear even as she was brutally fucked.

"Taste his cock in my mouth pet, doesn't it taste wonderful?" Mistress moved her mouth over mine, forcing a kiss as her body jerked forwards again and again.

"He is drilling me so hard pet, he is reaching all the right places." Mistress continued to moan right into my ear.

"Just imagine that this is you fucking me so hard. Except, you know that I'm never going to let you fuck me like this. Only he gets to do this. You're my little bitch, you cum only when I let you; your dick belongs to me. Think about that as Nick fucks me like I've never be fuck before."

Mistress' words lit a fire in me as I felt as horny as I had even been, but I just grew more and more frustrated as I struggled against my bonds and Mistress continued to whisper in my ear.

"I bet you're not even imagining yourself fucking me, your imagining yourself getting impaled by Nick, getting fucked by a hot, throbbing, big, cock, moaning and enjoying it all the way as he reshapes your ass."

I would have taken any punishment right now if I had simply been able to touch myself. A few quick strokes and I would surely have gone over the edge.

"He's just so deep inside me pet, he's fucking me soooo hard." I was so close to cumming as Mistress kissed me then continued to whisper dirty things in my ear, all the while Nick continued to drive into her from behind, their hips slapping together as Mistress pushed backwards into every thrust.

Huntorra
Huntorra
12 Followers
12