Mistress and Her Date

Story Info
Her slave prepares his Mistress for her date that evening.
1k words
3.92
39.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leomasoch
leomasoch
41 Followers

It had been a loving and tender day for the two of them, enjoying each other's company' But Jo knew she would shortly be changing the mood. She had a surprise for husband. She would be switching to Mistress mode. To achieve this transformation, she knew that all she had to do was say the word, "Slave."

Her husband immediately stood up, lowered his eyes and replied, "Yes, Mistress?"

"Go to your slave-room, strip and return wearing nothing except one of your little aprons. I think we'll have the pink satin one this evening."

Her slave returned as quickly as possible, attired as he had been commanded.

"I have a surprise for you, slave. I am going out on a date this evening and therefore I require you to wait upon me as I get ready. It is your duty to help me look as alluring and sexy as possible, is it not?"

"Yes, Mistress."

The slave had many duties. First he had to run a bath to exactly the temperature his Mistress liked, pouring scented oil into it and gently massaging soap on to the delicate skin of the woman he adored.

"Wash everywhere, slave. Especially the crevices that are going to get a lot of attention tonight!"

The act of gently lathering her delectable pussy caused a bulge to appear under his ridiculous little apron. His Mistress became aware of her slave's erection and commented,

"I think that - as a precaution - I shall be locking you into your restrainer while I am out."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then you won't have the option of breaking my rules, will you, slave?"

"I wouldn't break your rules, Mistress, I promise."

"No, but I'm just making it easier for you."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Isn't that kind of me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Various outfits were tried on and rejected, the cast-offs being tossed on the floor for her slave to retrieve and put back on their hangers. Shoes needed a polish, ironing had to be done. Finally a long, black satin dress with a seductive split up the side was chosen. Before putting it on, his Mistress sat on the end of the bed and ordered her slave to kneel before her. She pulled his head in between her thighs, clamping his ears with her stocking-tops.

"Inhale through her panties the aroma of your Mistress."

The slave obeyed her willingly.

"It won't smell the same, when I get home tonight!" she added with a laugh.

As Mistress Josephine skilfully encased her slave's penis into its chastity device, she murmured, "It's a shame you can't see Jason's cock; it is a beauty." She patted his successfully imprisoned genitals. "Now, get dressed quickly. It's time I was off."

The chauffeur-slave drove his Mistress to her destination. As he opened the car door for his owner,her parting words were: "I'll text when I need you to collect me."

The wait for her return was agony for her slave. He found himself looking at his watch every five minutes or so, longing for the love of his life to return. He could not stop trying to imagine what she might be doing. He did get one hint of what she was up to in a text she sent. It read:

"J. out of room for moment. Has asked me to suck cock. I said no. Shame he's so straight, or I would have got you to do the job!lol."

The next text he received was shortly after midnight. "Come and collect me. Do not ring bell. Stay in car and text me."

He drew up quietly outside the house, texted as instructed and waited. And waited.

Some forty minutes later the front door of the house opened. He could see the silhouette of a couple in the light of the hall-way, a kiss and a cuddle, then his Mistress walked slightly unsteadily towards the car. He wondered if, as her chauffeur, he should be opening the car-door for her, but decided that on this occasion his Mistress would want him as near to invisible as possible. He did not know how he had been described to the boy-friend. Was it 'uncle'? His wife had described as 'uncle' before.

She sat in to the front seat and did not even look at him.

"Drive me home," she commanded tersely in a slightly tipsy voice, turning to blow a kiss to her lover, as the car moved off down the road.

"My panties are very damp, slave." she said, knowing what effect that information would be having on her driver. She eased the purple lace garment down her legs and held the crotch under her driver's nose as he drove. A mixture of male and female aromas assailed his nostrils. He concentrated on the road ahead.

."And I'm bursting for a piss after all that wine. So you know what's the first thing I shall want, when we get home."

As soon as they were home, the slave-husband was ordered to strip and lie on the concrete behind the garage. His Mistress stood over him and immediately released a torrent of hot piss on to his naked body. She started by showering his caged penis, then slowly walked upwards, until she stood over his face.

"Open your mouth, slave!" she laughed.He obeyed. He could taste champagne.

Back in the bedroom, his Mistress released her slave's cock from its confine. She ordered him to kneel before her.She lay back on the bed, her feet on the floor, her legs apart.

"When did I last allow you to cum, slave?"

"Eight days ago, Mistress," replied her slave without hesitation. His Mistress laughed.

"Poor slave! You never have to stop and think about it. You always know exactly how long I have made you wait! Well tonight is your lucky night, boy. You may masturbate to orgasm, while you gaze upon your Mistress's cunt."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Well, get on with it," she commanded, picking up her phone.

"Hi, darling. Just to say I'm safely home and thank you for a lovely evening."

(pause)

"It was beautiful, but I'm exhausted. A girl certainly knows when she's been fucked by that gorgeous cock of yours."

Poor slave!

leomasoch
leomasoch
41 Followers