Mistress & Her Madam Ch. 01

Story Info
Male Sub meets the Domme of his Domme.
1.2k words
3.96
43.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the text message... "You are to be trained, take the necessary steps...arrive at 9p at the usual locale. When you arrive; undress and come to the training room. Kneel and await your instructions."

It excited me to know that my Mistress deemed me worthy of training, as it has been sometime since I had any training at her hand. I raced through a host of lusty thoughts and wondered what she had planned for me. I went out and bought an enema, to make sure I was clean on the inside. After taking a shower and cleaning every part of my body, I trimmed my pubic hair close, and then lay on the bathroom floor to apply the enema. As I applied the enema, I had to resist the urge to stroke myself. Pushing the enema near my prostate made my cock harden slightly and it took all my will power not to pleasure myself as I imagine what my mistress had in store. I kept those thoughts in check as I let the solution wash in my rectum.

I arrived at my mistress' abode at the appointed time and after letting myself inside, quickly undressed. I walked through her house and down into her cool basement. I saw that the room was dimly lit by candles and smelled lightly of vanilla. All these were things that my mistress uses to set her training mode. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I was greeted by a most unfamiliar sight. There was another figure kneeling in the spot that I was supposed to be in. I was puzzled, who was this and why were they there? I walked closer and was stunned to see that it was my mistress! She was naked, kneeling on the carpet with a collar on and her head down. Confused and a bit intrigued. I decided it would be best to follow my instructions. I knelt down beside her and lowered my head, mind racing as to what she was planning.

"Ah, so this is your pet?" A soft, yet sharp voice called out from behind me. I wanted to look back to see who the voice belonged to but did not dare.

"Yes, Ma'am" came the meek voice...besides me. I had never heard my Mistress so pliant.

"Well, you've been holding out on me...you will be corrected for that." I heard the footfall come behind me and felt the soft touch of fingertips on my back.

"Yes, Ma'am as you instructed me. I have been training a pet of my own. I wanted to surprise you with him."

"But you neglected to tell me and I found your toys." The voice interrupted.

"Yes ma'am."

"You placed a plug in your pet?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well then, you must be plugged then too."

I could see my mistress rise slowly and walk forward. I then saw who the voice belonged to; it was a tall striking strawberry blonde female. She wore a black lacy bustier and knee high boots. My mistress walked over to a bench, head down. I was stunned; my Mistress was another's pet! I then wondered what that made me.

As if reading my mind, her mistress turned to face me. "Since you are my pet's plaything, you are also my plaything. Since she is a wanton little slut, she will be punished and you will be punished as well. Do you understand, toy?"

"Yes, ma'am" I said meekly

"Ma'am?" She said sharply? Is that what this toy calls you?" She said to my mistress."

"Yes Madam."

Humph, both of you will learn to take direction from me. And if you are good, I may let you fuck each other for my amusement. But as it stands now, plaything take those lusty eyes off of me and watch how I plug my pet. You will address me as Madam."

"Yes Madam, as you wish." I said meekly.

Madam sat on the bench and mistress knelt over her lap. Reaching over to the adjacent table, she reached for a squat fat plug. It was narrow at the tip then widened quickly. After applying lube, she then slowly inserted the plug into my mistress' ass. She sucked in her breath slowly as the plug went in deeper, expanding her puckered opening. I watched entranced as the plug went deeper and deeper, filling her anal cavity to the hilt.

"Did you forget what it was like to be filled up, pet?" Madam chided her.

"Yes Madam." My mistress said humbly though her voice was husky with lust and pleasure.

"Then you must have forgotten this." Madam retorted sharply bringing her hand down hard on mistress' ass cheek. The blow caught her by surprise and she let out a surprised cry. That brought on another blow to the other cheek. She went back and forth from cheek to cheek, occasionally pushing the plug in with a smack. I watched the tableau and noticed that I was full on hard. I admit that it excited me, to watch my mistress be spanked so soundly.

The pleasure must have reflected in my face as well, for Madam saw and her face grew stern. "Oh you think it's funny? You may not be able to sit when not only I but your mistress punishes you." That wiped the smile off my face, but I was still filled with lusty anticipation. After a few more smacks, my mistress' ass cheeks were bright red.

"Look at this, she likes to be spanked. All this wetness here. Come here, toy and clean this wetness off of my thigh."

Hoping to win some points with Madam, I crawled over to the bench and slowly licked Madam's inner thigh. It was an intoxicating blend of my Mistress's juices and her obvious excitement at delivering the punishment. My mistress was still across her lap and I could clearly see her wetness as I licked Madams thigh.

"Get up, pet. I think your plaything needs to be plugged." Madam said to mistress quietly. Mistress stood up and I knelt over Madam's lap. I had to be careful not to let my raging hard-on profusely leaking pre-cum touch Madam's thigh. Mistress walked over to the adjacent table and picked up an object, but from my perspective I could not see what it was. She then applied the lube to it and handed it to Madam, then spread my ass cheeks. I then sucked in my breath as I felt the tip of the plug touch my anus.

"You are right; pet he does have a cute ass." Madam remarked as she slowly pushed the probe in. I knew from the first push that it was the anal beads. One after another, the beads were inserted into my waiting anal cavity and with every bead, my hard-on grew more imposing. As much as I tried not to, I began to leak pre-cum.

"What is this? Pre-cum?" Madam chided me.

"Yes, Madam." I said trying not to moan the words

Snapping her fingers, my mistress knelt between Madam's legs and licked the pre-cum from Madam's thighs. Using a single stroke, mistress made my aching cock drip a long strand of precum onto her hand. She then presented her fingers to my mouth. I greedily licked the salty liquid from her fingers.

"Such a lusty plaything you have, pet. Since he likes cum. I think I will make him eat his cum out of you, when I let him fuck you. But I have not finished training him yet."

TO BE CONTINUED...