Mistress and His Christmas pet

Story Info
A christmas tale of BDSM, revenge, and sweet love.
4.2k words
2.65
44.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kala took a break from decorating the Christmas tree in her classroom, she looked outside onto the snow of that late November morning, and embraced the joy from the beginning of the holiday time. She crossed her soft milky white arms, almost as if she was giving herself a hug. She closed her beautiful hazel eyes, and let the spirit of Christmas overtake her very soul. When she opened her eyes, from a knock on her classroom door, she noticed that the nipples on her double d breasts were noticeably protruding.

"Kala is it ok if I use your computer for a minute," Danielle began to explain, "I just need to check and see if a new program I installed was working on all the teachers' computers."

"Sure," Kala remarked, blushing due to her nipples revealing the child like joy that Christmas brought her.

Danielle hurriedly went to Kala's desk, insuring not to pay any attention to Kala's breast, because the embarrassment she felt for Kala.

Kala returned to her tree, but not before noticing the delightfully sweet aroma that came from Danielle's short beautifully straight black hair. She always dreamed of having that short, dirt spiked hair, with two strands of bangs that caressed her chin.

What intrigued her more was the tips of Danielle's spikes were a bright cherry red. Kala figured that was what helped her get along with Danielle's high school computer class students.

While Danielle was waiting for the computer to log on, she began starring at Kala's black curly hair that gently graced the top of her milky white shoulders. Danielle began embellishing her passionate attraction to Kala, and followed down Kala's perfectly curved body. Kala's body was caressed by her favorite black sleeveless gothic silk dress. Danielle was overcome by excitement when she noticed a little bulge protruding from Kala's ass.

"What little surprise will I find tonight," Danielle thought to herself, as a shit faced grin grew on her purple colored lips.

"I will be right back," Kala remarked quickly, as she noticed the warm wetness coming from the back of her diaper.

She hurriedly grabbed her pink backpack that was covered with black laced hearts, from beside the desk, and quickly left the room.

Danielle logged into the surveillance system, gained access to the hidden camera over the handicap stall in the Lady Teacher's bathroom, and earnestly began watching the computer screen.

Kala entered the handicap stall and removed a black toiletry bag, and hanged on the hook on the stall door. After unzipping the black bag, she quickly took of her dress, and placed in on top of her backpack. She then pulled down her pink plastic pants, removed her diaper, and placed to the side. She pulled out her wet wipes, and began cleaning her pussy, and ass with several wipes.

Kala pulled out a clean diaper, quickly unfolded it, and put it on. She took a flowery smelling baby powder bottle from her bag, and squeezed some down the front and back of her diaper. She put everything back into the black bag, and pulled out a plastic gallon size storage bag, and crammed the dirty diaper in it. She put on her dress, and put everything back into her backpack.

She glanced at the mirror to check her makeup, as her eyes glanced down to her diaper a sense of acceptance and sensual overpowered and tossed out her feeling of humiliation. The recent need of having to wear diapers again puzzled her thoughts. After having the bulging disk remove by laser surgery, she no longer had to wear the things she found humiliation and disgust with. But three months ago she had to begin wearing them once again. The doctors just blamed it on her nerves being dead. But this time was so different from before.

Kala remembered she left her plastic pants back in the stall, and quickly retrieved them. After putting on her plastic pants, she went back to her classroom, and found Danielle was still working on the computer.

When Kala put her backpack next to her desk, she noticed Danielle's beautiful brown eyes, and remarked to herself how much they looked like her ex husband's beneath the layer of perfectly shaded purple and black eye shadow.

Kala began to start hanging pre-light garland around the top of the classroom walls, as she remembered the true passionate love she still possessed for him. Memories of that fateful day began invading her mind, as sorrow and loneliness began demanding attention from her emotions.

"Why the fuck are you kicking me out over this shit," Caleb began to yell passionately, "You are taking the word of these lying assholes of dorm neighbors over mine. I have not ever lied to you about how I love and feel about you I am your dominant. I have worked hard on trust between us, because of all the shit in your past. I..."

"I understand, but every time we talk you do not truly open up to me," she interrupted, "I know you hide something back. Since you will not talk to me about it, I am left to assume. So you can either leave now, or I will call campus police, and they will make you leave with nothing."

She quickly went outside, and smoked, to get away from seeing his sorrow. Honestly she wanted him to stay, but some of the stress in her life had to go. So she picked the true love in her life. The stress and horrific level of pain from her bulging disk, memories of her bone chilling past coming to haunt her thoughts, schooling, neighbors telling her things he did and said, and to top it off he is not completely trusting and opening up to her. No more!

"I'm done here," Danielle said, as she quickly stood up.

"Danielle, I need to talk about some things, so can we go out for a bite when you are done," Kala asked, with a voice full of sorrow and regret.

"No worries, I am done for the day, sweetie. If you want let's go now, and I will help you finish decorating tomorrow," Danielle suggested, picking up on the distress in Kala's voice.

"Ok," Kala happily replied.

Kala noticed that Danielle was wearing a dark maroon colored silk slip that barely covered the top of her knees. Her legs were covered in black and blood red striped tights, and her knee high black platform boots. She remarked how thankful she was for Superintendent Don to allow teachers to dress more freely, while students or parents were not around.

Both of them dressing gothic was what attracted Kala to Danielle, as a kindred friend whom always was there for her, and would let Kala talk for hours, if she needed too.

"Why don't we get Principal Judy to help us tomorrow," Danielle began to suggest, after ordering their dessert,

"I know she finished all her paperwork, and we can get all of it done so much faster. Then hey, we can all three go shopping together and have lunch tomorrow. Make it a lady's day out"

"Sure," Kala enthusiastically replied.

Dessert came and went, along with several cups of coffee and cigarettes.

As Kala entered the large older two bedroom house that Principal Judy had rented to her, her head was filled with that evening's wonderful conversation. She figured she would tidy up the place real fast, and then off to a hot relaxing bath, but first comfy time has come. She entered her gothic theme master bedroom. She went to her closet and stripped down to only her black nylon slip, which was adorned with lace, and plastic pants.

Kala took out a gallon sized zippy sack, and crammed her dirty diaper in it. She went into her backpack, grabbed the two dirty ones from earlier, and stuffed all three in the trash. She then refilled her toiletry bag, and returned it to her backpack. She grabbed the trash bag, and went to set it next to the side garage door.

Danielle, who lived next door, had already finished with cleaning, a quick shower, and had been watching Kala on her TV. Danielle began stroking a black fleece teddy bear through her panties. It felt so soft and warm against her naked flesh. She could even feel the places that sweet juices of a pussy had flowed.

Kala turned up her music as she got ready for the hot bubble bath she needed so dearly. She removed her slip. As the feel of the silk touched her nipples, she began to start to excite her self. She began touching her the soft areola around her hardened nipple.

A memory of when her ex husband and her were kissing all over each other began to fill her thoughts. The gentle caress of his soft full lips pressed against her skin. The smell of his cologne was blown her in her direction as the heater turned on.

Kala eye caught a glimpse of blackie. He was a soft fleece teddy bear that she had done many things with over the years. He possessed the aroma of her ex, as she puts the bear up to her nose. She rubbed his soft fur over her nipple. Allowing the moment of passion begin to take over.

The memory of her ex caressing her large breast began to overtake her, as she rubbed the bear down the very same place she remembered him stroking. She continued allowing the soft bear to be her ex's hands, as she seduced her body with it. With a sensual out burst, she shoved the bear between her pussy and panties.

She knelled on the bed, and let her moistened shaved pussy began to pet the bear. As more memories of her ex fueled her every lusting thought, the nose of the bear hit her clitoris over and over. She began caressing her arms with her soft dainty fingers.

As the bear continued munching down on her extremely wet pussy, she grazed her soft black colored lips with her right hand. Meanwhile her left hand grabbed a fist full of her hair. She began to slightly let out a moan. Kala's pussy began abusing the bear, while choking herself. Finally, her pussy opened it's flood gates, as her sweetly aromatic juices gushed from her wore out pussy.

For some reason Kala could still not go against the training of he ex. After collecting herself, Kala stood up removed the soaking wet teddy, and wiped her pussy clean with her black nylon briefs. She smelled the teddy, and found that not even the hint of pee was not on it. Previously her ex trained her to pee ever time she would orgasm. But that stopped once she began diapers. She almost missed it.

Kala went into the bathroom and drew herself a bubble bath in the black claw bathtub. She put on a pair of plastic pants, to insure no accidents occurred while in the tub, and soaked while letting all the days events soak away as well.

Danielle, using a key-fob and house key Kala gave her, opened the garage side door. Danielle did not worry about Kala, because she knew Kala was soaking on the opposite side of the large house, and was playing music loudly. Danielle grabbed the bag stuffed full of Kala's dirty diapers and locked the door behind her.

After soaking in the tub, Kala stood up, grabbed her soapy wash cloth, dropped her dirty plastic pants in the bath water, and cleaned her pussy and ass. She rinsed her body with the hand shower, cleaned out her plastic pants, and let out the dirty water.

Kala took a sleeping pill, one that Danielle had supplied her with, Kala put on a clean diaper, and crawled into her silk covered bed. She pulled the fleece blanket up to her neck, and wrapped herself into a cocoon of silky goodness.

Danielle replaced her pink nylon briefs with one of Kala's diapers. She put on her black opera gloves, grabbed her black backpack, and grabbed the teddy she had in her panties earlier.

Danielle once again entered through the side garage door. She went quietly through the house, and stopped by the dirty clothes hamper to remove the pair of panties Kala cleaned herself with earlier. She replaced them with the pair of clean ones that were the exact same.

Danielle laid her backpack at the foot of the bed, and pulled out two black sleeping masks, the pair of panties she had just been wearing, black wrist and ankle cuffs that were lined with red silk on the inside, and several various length silk Japanese ropes. Just to be on the safe side, she also put on her black ski mask. She put on the sleep mask over Kala's eyes.

Danielle then took the panties, and stuffed them in Kala's mouth, and covered it with the other sleeping mask. She bound Kala's wrists together, and tied her ankles to each of the bed posts at the foot of the bed. After undoing the tape on Kala's diaper, she pulled out a black remote control dual vibrating egg.

Danielle paused for a moment, to caress Kala's body with her eyes. Such deep, dark, and intense passionate love plagued her spirit. Danielle reigned her herself back in, because there was so much to do in such little time.

She began by replacing Kala's teddy bear with the one she had in her own panties earlier. Danielle took the dual vibrating eggs, inserted one into Kala's vagina, and the other in Kala's asshole. Danielle then took the teddy that Kala used earlier, and tied it to Kala's pussy. She turned the eggs on full blast, grabbed a memory card from her pack, and headed to Kala's computer.

Danielle began replacing the music with the exact same on her memory card. She went over to Kala's I-Pod with another one exactly like it. Finally she removed the rope, teddy, vibrating eggs, and all restraints and blindfold, and put it all in her backpack. She pulled out a diaper in which Danielle had peed in herself earlier, and put it on Kala. She put the covers back over Kala, and with a soft kiss, she went home.

"Hey sweetie we are here to help out," Danielle announced to Kala.

"It's Dark Sexy and Head Mistress," Kala jokingly remarked, with a wink.

All three meet and hugged each other. Danielle noticed Kala's hand barely grazed her ass check. Danielle had to quickly real in her excitement. They began helping to finish putting up decorations.

"Please hand me the tape on the desk," Danielle asked Kala.

Without thought or care Kala stepped down from the ladder, walked across the room, and brought Danielle the tape, who was standing a few feet from the desk.

"Good girl," Danielle replied with a wink.

A sense of happiness and peace found it's place in Kala's momentarily emotions.

As they were all heading towards Danielle's black SUV, Danielle looked at Kala and said "Please open my door."

Once again without thought or care, Kala opened Danielle's door, even though her own hands were full.

As the school's Christmas break approached, Danielle found herself thinking that it was time. She continued watching Kala change her diaper in the teacher's bathroom.

"Tonight is when Kala and come together," she began thinking to herself, "I still cannot believe all this hard work has paid off. I need to let Judy know, because I will need her help."

After a school winter dance was over, Danielle, Kala, and Judy went out for dinner, at their favorite Mexican Restaurant.

"Judy, come with me to the powder room," Danielle requested.

"Tonight I am finally going to begin Kala's personal training," Danielle began to explain, "I need you to come over to my house after Kala has gotten home. I will need you to help with a few things."

"Yes, ma'am," Judy replied.

After Kala laid down in bed, the two went into Kala's house. Danielle pulled out a roll of bondage tape and two sleeping masks. As Judy helped hold up Kala, Danielle covered Kala's eyes and mouth with the blindfolds. Danielle then bound Kala's wrist together, along with her ankles.

Danielle instructed Judy to grab all of Kala's clean and dirty diapers, lock up the house, drop off everything in Danielle's master bedroom, and to then go to the hidden room within Danielle's home. Danielle, picked up Kala, and began to walk over to her house.

After going to a hidden room, Danielle laid Kala on a gynecologist chair. The gynecologist chair was black in color, and had black leather restraints built into it. Danielle removed the bondage tape, and began restraining Kala, by putting her legs into the stirrups, and strapping her ankles to each using the leather restraints. She restrained Kala's wrist to the table, and tightened the abdomen restraint over Kala.

Danielle grabbed a mouth spreader from the workbench, removed her own panties, and removed the blindfold off Kala's mouth. She spread Kala's mouth wide open, and with the help of Judy, they inserted the mouth spreader, and strapped it to the back of Kala's head. Danielle took her moistened pink nylon briefs, and stuffed them inside Kala's mouth. Danielle then took off Kala's purple plastic pants, and removed Kala's dirt diaper.

Judy went over to Danielle's workbench, grabbed a strap on, and what she called her "Dominator". It was a black dildo that measured 12 inches in length, and possessed a girth that any ladies pussy lips would shrivel up for. Then to top it off it had several thumbtacks inserted into it. The beginning of the dildo had them all the way pushed in, all the way to the base having them glued and inserted only a ¼ of the way in.

Judy then grabbed Danielle's "Training Gloves". They were black leather working gloves that had 40 tacks in all, protruding from the palms. She got Danielle's smelling salts, and placed them all on a small wooden table, that was next to the chair. Judy took the strap on itself, and put it on over Danielle's clothes, then kneeled on a pillow back in the corner, next to Danielle's work bench, and faced the wall.

Danielle began stroking up and down Kala's legs' allowing time for pure animalistic rage to begin to overtake any compassion or mercy she felt for Kala. Danielle must have the revenge she has so been longing for, over the past several years.

Danielle opened the smelling salts, and put them up to Kala's nose.

Panic filled screams emerged from Danielle's preyed open mouth. "What the fuck is in my mouth, and why can't I close it. Why the fuck can I not move either," she began to think to herself, as she tried to grasp for some answers in this place of lost confusion.

"Please settle the fuck down," she heard a familiar feminine voice shout at her.

The room grew silent once more, even in thought.

"As you will soon figure out it is I Danielle," she began to explain, "Yes your best friend has abducted you. Thus is not one of the severe nightmares you used to have. First thing is first, you are in a hidden sound proof room in my basement. I have cameras and a microphone setup up in here. You can't escape from your bindings or this very room. It is secured with a steel door, and only opens to my voice command. I will reveal my reasons behind all this within due time. For now enjoy the severe treatment you are about to receive."

Danielle attached the black dildo to her strap on, and followed by putting on her black leather gloves. Screaming resumed, as Danielle pushed the tip tack on her right index breast deep into the flesh of Kala's left breast. "Danielle" began to emerge from the bloody trails the tack left behind it.

As Danielle began doing the same to Kala's left breast, the word" Always" appeared. Danielle then grabbed both. Breasts as hard as she could. Kala let out a blood curdling scream so loud, that made Judy leave the room. For fear of what her own master would do if she stopped Danielle.

"I'm sorry," was the only audible thing that Kala was able to utter out among the screams.

Passionate rage caused Danielle to crave more violence and gore from Kala's body. She grabbed her cat o' nine from the work bench. Each black leather strand had a small fishing hooks attached to it. Pieces of flesh and blood filled the air as Danielle relentlessly ripped Kala with it 30 times.

Finally, Danielle rammed her dildo into Kala's already bleeding pussy. Her nails dug into the thighs of Kala, as she continued to rip the inside Kala's pussy with her dong, as piss and cum mixed with large amounts of blood.

Danielle stopped in mid thrust, and left the room, because sorrow began to invade her dark terrible emotions.

Judy came quickly came in, and without saying a word, she cleaned up Kala as best she could. She then covered her with a thick fleece blanket, replaced the mouth stretcher gag with one that straw attached to it. Judy left for her home still in tears from what she had witnessed.

12