Mistress & Pet: After School Ch. 03

Story Info
An evening at home.
3.2k words
4.76
37k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicenez
nicenez
6 Followers

I stretched and started to undo the seat belt as the car turned into our drive. As I stretched I glanced at my Pet who was driving, catching a brief glimpse of her profile as we passed a street lamp. She is the most beautiful woman I know, and I smiled happily as we drove up to the front of the house.

Pet stopped the car in the drive at the bottom of the steps leading to the front door. I must explain that her name is not Pet, or Petula or anything like that. She was actually Christened Cecilia by her parents, a name I know she has hated ever since she was called Cecil on her first day at kindergarten, a name that followed her around for a very long time. No, Pet is my name for her. She is as faithful and as loving as any pet, and a much better conversationalist, so in the time I have known her she has become my Pet, my loved and adored Pet.

I am Alison, Pet's Mistress.

Pet led the way up the steps to the door, inserted her key and we entered. Once inside she stopped and stood still in the hallway and waited while I put down the bags I had in my hands. One contained books and pens from work, the other held Pet's clothes, and I placed the bags in the hallway by the coat stand. I then helped Pet to take off the jacket she was wearing, my overcoat, which she had worn when we left the college where I worked. She had been near naked in my room waiting while I had finished some college marking, and I thought it easier for her to just slip on my coat to cover her nakedness when we left, rather than dress again.

I hung the coat on the stand and lifted Pets' collar and leash off one of the hooks. She smiled at me as she swept her hair back and up with her hand, then leaned her head to one side to allow me to fasten the collar around her neck. I fastened the clasp and stroked her cheek, kissing it softly, whispering how lovely she was. Pet started to purr happily and her eyes filled with happiness at my words. I held the leash in my hand and turned as Pet sank down to all fours and followed me into the living room. I looked back at her and watched her tits as they swayed from side to side and her ass wiggling as she crawled gracefully along behind me. My heart skipped a beat as I watched this beautiful creature following me.

I moved to the middle of the room and sat at one end of the sofa there. Pet crawled to me and knelt at my feet, looking up at me eagerly. Picking up the remote, I turned on the TV and switched through the channels until I found one that was showing the latest news stories. As I clicked from channel to channel I felt Pet's hand on my leg, squeezing and stroking it as she looked at me. I looked down at her and smiled at her, then patted my lap.

"Yes Pet," I said "sit on my lap my dear." She climbed onto my legs and settled herself comfortably against me, her right arm slipping around my shoulders and her fore head nuzzling against my neck. I settled back and hugged her as we watched the news, promising her food as soon as it finished.

After the news I made a salad and we ate, chatting about the days events, discussing who had done what and why; then we cleared up and washed and dried the dishes and put them away. Finally we settled down on the sofa again, Pet on my lap, the TV off, the lights turned down low. We snuggled against each other as we do most evenings, wrapped together comfortably in each other's arms.

When we are together like this is when I feel happiest. Holding my beautiful Pet close as I listen to her soft breathing and touch her smooth, warm skin, I am filled with such a sense of peace, of love and of pleasure. Sometimes I feel as if I will burst with all the happiness inside me.

I placed my hand under her chin, lifting her face to mine, and kissed her lips softly. I heard her moan as we kissed and felt her body melt against me as she gave her lips to me, parting them to allow my tongue to roam around her mouth, licking along her teeth and gums, and doing a dance with her tongue. My hand caressed her cheek, my fingers playing with her hair as we kissed, more passionately now. She wriggled slightly on my lap and I felt the warmth from her cunt through my skirt. My hand slid down her shoulder and then her chest, cupping her left tit and squeezing it softly, my finger and thumb pinching and rolling her hard nipple. This produced a louder moan from her and she wriggled again, pressing her tit against my hand.

As we broke the kiss, I sucked on her bottom lip and nibbled it gently, still pinching and rolling her nipple as I squeezed her tit. This time her moan was clearer and she panted as she whispered, "I love you Mistress."

"And I love you too, Pet," I replied. "Are you tired after your long day?"

Pet smiled and her head lowered slightly. "No Mistress. I am not tired at all."

"Good," I said "I think it is time we went to the playroom and sorted out your punishment for being such a bad girl earlier."

Pet blushed and her head dropped even lower. "Yes, Mistress. Of course Mistress."

She climbed from my lap and fell to her hands and knees as I stood and took her leash, leading her out of the room to the door across the hall. As we entered I flicked the light switch. This was the room that had persuaded me to buy this house. It is the largest room in the house, occupying one side of the ground floor and running all the way along from the front to the back of the building. The lights I switched on were small lights set in a dark ceiling, which glittered like stars, yet cast enough light that nothing was hidden in shadow. All our play toys were here in this room, and this was where we came to play our games.

I tugged on Pet's leash, and she followed me along the length of the room towards the rear of the house where a big, wooden, X-shaped cross had been attached to the back wall. At the end of each arm of the cross there is a padded cuff fixed to the wood.

I looked down at Pet and noticed she was trembling a little. She saw me looking and in a quiet, shaky voice she whispered, "I am sorry Mistress. I will be good in future and not disturb you when you are working. I promise I will."

I looked down at her, my heart filled with love for her. "I know you will try, Pet," I smiled as I spoke, "But if I don't punish you, then next time you will simply forget; or, worse still, think you can get away with being naughty. You know I only do this as a lesson to you, to teach and help you become a more considerate person."

Pet looked into my eyes. "Yes, Mistress. I know that you do it for my own good."

"Stand up then, Pet, against the cross."

Pet rose to her feet, facing the cross, and spread her arms and legs along the arms of the cross. "No Pet," I said, "Back against the cross."

She turned, a little frown on her face, then once again extended her arms and spread her legs. I moved close to her and fastened her wrists in the cuffs. Then I bent and fastened her ankles in their cuffs. As I started to stand again, I caught a whiff of her unmistakeable musky scent and I noticed that the folds of her cunt and the tops of her inner thighs were damp from the juice that had leaked from her cunt. Her body was giving her away and, far from being concerned at the prospect of being punished, she was actually looking forward to it.

I turned away from her and walked to the corner cabinet and opened the doors. Inside was a selection of toys, and I chose nipple clamps and a chain, my switch and paddle and, last of all, my favourite dildo. I carried them back to my pet and placed them on the floor, about a yard in front of her. Picking up the clamps and chain I moved back to my pet. Again I noticed her inner thighs glistening, this time with sheen of freshly spilled cunt juice.

Her eyes were wide as I approached. I moved my face close to hers and kissed her lips softly, kneading her tits as we kissed. I felt her arching body pushing her tits to my hands and her mouth open quickly, eagerly, as my tongue probed inside. She breathed in sharply as I pinched and twisted her nipples, feeling them get hard in my fingers. I pulled my lips from hers and lowered my head to her left tit, sucking the nipple into my mouth and nibbling it, sawing my teeth across it and flicking the end with the tip of my tongue. Pet's breath was now more ragged, coming in short, panting gasps as I chewed her nipple. Finally I slipped the clover clamp on the base of her hard nub and let it snap firmly closed, tugging it to make sure that it was securely fixed in place.


"OHHHHHH…………mmmmmmmmm," she gasped as the clamp closed. "Thank you Mistress."

I moved to her right tit, sucking and chewing her nipple until it grew hard again, then slipping the clamp in place on it. This time she wailed a little as the clamp bit into her soft, tender flesh. "Thank you Mistress." She repeated, this time through teeth that were clenched.

I moved back a little, watching her nipples swell. I reached out with my hands and flicked the tips of her nipples with my fingernails, knowing how sensitive they would be. She jerked as if I had touched her with an electric rod

I took the length of chain and attached the hook at one end to the metal loop of the clamp on her left nipple, then held her left tit up from underneath and passed the chain around the back of her neck, attaching the hook at the other end to the link on her other nipple clamp. When I released her left tit, the pull on the chain meant that her right tit was lifted by the weight of the left one falling back into place, her nipples were tugged, and she squealed when she felt the tingle in her tits. I leaned in close and kissed her softly, muffling her gasps and moans.

When I felt her calm, I moved away and picked up my switch. Pet watched me, her eyes wide as I swung the slim shaft through the air, making delicious "swishing" noises. "Pet," I said, "You will count each blow, and thank your Mistress for her lesson after each blow."

"Yes Mistress," she answered, "Thank you Mistress."

My first blow landed firm across her belly and caused her to jerk sharply. Had she not been tied I am sure she would have doubled over. "Urgghh." She gasped "One……Thank you mistress for your lesson."

My second blow landed on the underneath swell of her tits and again she jerked sharply, a small scream escaping from her as the blow landed and her tits jiggled, the clamps and chains pulling her nipples.

"Two," she whispered, her voice hoarse. "Thank you Mistress for your lesson."

The third blow landed across her nipples, her tits bouncing and her nipples tugging again. "ARGHH." She squealed, her breathing coming in short, sharp, panting breaths. "Three," she counted, "Thank you Mistress for your lesson." Her eyes were filled with tears now, tears that bubbled and then trickled down her cheeks. The switch was also leaving its mark on her, red lines appearing where it had landed on her tits and belly. Her cunt continued to betray her, as more and more juice trickled from her cunt and down her thighs, and drips of juice fell to the floor from her folds, pooling on the ground between her feet.

The next landed across her mound and Pet's back arched sharply when she felt this one land, her eyes shooting wide open. "GOD," she gasped, her mouth open wide as she sucked in air to her lungs. "Four. Thank you Mistress for your lesson."

The next blow I aimed at the tops of her thighs, just below her mound. Again she squealed as it landed, her body jumping, her legs trying to close together despite the restraints. "Five," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "Thank you Mistress for your lesson."

I stood back. "And what have you learned, Pet?" I asked.

She looked at me through her tears. "Not to disturb you when you are working, Mistress. To wait patiently for you, and not interrupt your work." I smiled at her, and touched my fingernail against her welts; tracing the red lines with the tip and making her draw her breath in sharply.

"And do you think you will remember this lesson in future, Pet?"

She looked at me and smiled, in spite of her tears. "I will try my best, Mistress."

"That's a good girl." I said. I let the switch fall to the floor and picked up my dildo. It is not my longest one, only 8'' and I have one of 10'' and another of 12'', but it is my favourite toy. What it lacks in length it makes for in girth, being very fat. I moved closer to my pet and started to rub the toy along her cunt, wetting it in her juice. Pet started to bite her bottom lip, her eyes bright even though they still held her tears. I could see her struggle to press her cunt against the toy.


"Does my pet want this inside her?" I asked, knowing the answer before I asked the question. She nodded her head and whispered, "Yes, Mistress. Please, Mistress."

I pressed the tip into her tunnel, letting it rest inside her. Pet wriggled and squirmed, trying hard to get more of the toy into her cunt. She looked at me imploringly.

"Please, Mistress." She said, almost begging now. "Please fuck your Pet, Mistress. PLEASE."

I looked into her eyes and saw the need there. The beating had made her hot, the pain of the blows transferring from her body to her cunt in that way it does with a pain slut like her, and now that wanting that she felt needed to be satisfied.

I pumped the toy into her cunt, pressing it deeper and deeper into her with each thrust, stretching her cunt as I filled it with the toy. Pet rocked and tugged against her restraints, trying to spread her legs wider and take the toy deeper inside. She really is such a horny cunt when she is like this, everything else becoming unimportant as she concentrates on me, and on the toy filling her.

I started to pump the toy faster, her cunt swallowing it completely now. I felt her cunt squeezing the toy as I pulled it back, until just the tip sat in her entrance, then I felt her release the toy as I slammed it into her again. She was grunting now with each thrust, and bouncing up and down as much as she could, trying to ride the toy.

I watched her face now, watched it start to turn a darker red as she put every effort into riding the toy. She was engrossed now, her sole purpose in life to satisfy the need inside. The pain from her nipples, which were being stretched as her tits jiggled and bounced with her movements, only seemed to add to her pleasure and her juice was oozing out of her, coating my hand as I fucked the toy in and out of her.

I leaned close again, kissing her as I fucked her. My tongue fucking in and out of her mouth, my Pet sucking on it hungrily. I could feel her body tensing. Her back arched as the toy slammed in and out of her cunt. Her head rolled back and I heard her plead in a soft whisper, "Please, Mistress. May I cum please!!?"

I leaned back a little and released the clover clamps on her nipples, then pressed my lips to her ear and whispered into it, "Cum."

I continued pounding her cunt as her body arched and squirmed. The pain from her nipples and tits as the blood flowed freely again seemed to intensify the orgasm which I felt explode inside her. Her juice streamed out of her around the toy, her body trembled and shook as she crested the waves that shot through her body. Her wails filled my ears as she came, over and over and over again.

Finally she started to calm. I slowed the pumping of the toy as her body sagged in the restraints. I knew she would have fallen had she not been fastened to the cross, and she hung there, panting, trying to regain her breath. I pulled the toy from her slowly, a little gush of cum dripping onto the floor as it popped from her cunt. She moaned at its loss, and lifted her eyes to mine.

"Thank you, Mistress." She gasped. "Thank you for your lesson and thank you for giving me so much pleasure."

I kissed her lips softly. My Pet is always at her most beautiful when she has just cum. Her hair matted with sweat, her cunt wet and dripping, her eyes filled with pleasure. She kissed me back passionately, then whispered as we broke the kiss, "I love you Mistress."

I smiled and whispered back, "I love you too, Pet. My precious Pet. With all my heart."

She knows this of course. She knows that I would do anything for her, and she revels in the control she has over me. This had been my lesson to her, but she knew well what she was doing when she broke my rules, and we both knew that she would break them again soon. Oh, no. Not next time, maybe, or the one after. But she would break them again when she felt she needed another lesson from her Mistress.

I bent to release her ankles from their cuffs, and then released her wrists, helping her to massage her joints and then hugging her tight. Glancing at the clock on the wall I saw how late it was. "Time for bed, Pet." I said as we held each other close. "Yes, Mistress." she replied.

nicenez
nicenez
6 Followers