Mistress Angels Shows Off Some More

Story Info
Mistress Angela invites Her friends to see Her slaveboy.
877 words
3.62
53.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Mistress Angela introduced me, Her slave, to Her friends, they were all jealous of Her. To own someone like Angela did was amazing. It was obvious that the slaveboy would do anything She commanded him to. They couldn't wait to get home that day and call each other on the phone to discuss Angela's domination over Her slave. Finally, they got up to courage to ask Angela if they could watch Her use Her slaveboy again. Having enjoyed using Her slave in front of others Herself, Mistress Angela agreed.

"We will have lunch once a week. My slaveboy will serve us, like the worthless piece of shit that he is and then he will entertain his Mistress and Her friends." Mistress Angela told them. So Mistress decided on Tuesdays for the lunch party and informed Her slave to be prepared and on his best behaviour.

Mistress woke up Tuesday morning with slaveboy between Her thighs gently lapping at Her pussy, serving as Her alarm clock the way She had taught him to. "Mmmmmm, she purred, make Me cum you worthless fuck!" Her slaveboy began to kiss and lick Her pussy more eagerly now, tasting Her delicious clit, the juices covering his face now. Mistress got closer and closer to cumming until finally She squeezed his head between Her legs and came hard. Eventually She released him and allowed him to clean Her thighs and Her pussy with his tounge. Then She snapped Her fingers and slaveboy quickly went to get the breakfast he had made for Her. He crawled back in to Her room with the tray on his back and came to rest at the foot of Her bed. She took the tray and had Her breakfast, when She was done, She replaced the tray on his back and he took it away. He quickly did the dishes and returned to Her room. He knew that Mistress would be ready for Her morning bath now, so he went and prepared to water just the way She liked it and then returned to Her room. he put the horse's bit into his mouth, attached the reigns and got on all fours by Her bed. Mistress mounted Her ponyslave and cracked Her riding crop against the ponies ass and rode him to the bathroom. When the pony reached the bathroom She cracked its ass once again and got off. Slaveboy helped Mistress into the bath and bathed her and dried Her. Then She dismissed him to get ready for the lunch party.

slaveboy quickly began his chores, cleaning and making Mistress Angela's place look perfect for Her guests. A while later She came into the kitchen and put out a bowl of dog food and water for him and he ate it up like the puppy he was. he prepared the sandwiches Mistress wanted for lunch and put them into the refrigerator. Then She told him to go put on the pink maid's outfit, with high heels and white lace stockings. he quickly did as he was told, but Mistress was not done with him yet. She put lipstick and eyemakup on him as well and a healthy amount of blush on his cheeks. As a final insult to Her slave, She wrote the word "slut" on his forehead in lipstick.

It was about noon and the doorbell rang, Mistress Angela's guests had arrived. Slaveboy jasmine quickly answered the door and led Mistresses guests to the living room. Once everyone was seated, slave went to Mistress and kneeled awaiting Her instructions. The ladies began to talk. At one point Mistress snapped Her fingers and pointed to the kitchen, so Mistresses slavemaid quickly got up and began serving. slave quickly brought out the sandwiches and some wine and cheese. They ate and laughed and drank. Slave kneeled quietly, refilling glasses when needed, he was an attentive waitress to all of them but especially to Mistress Angela. Finally one of Mistresses friends excused herself to the bathroom. Mistress commanded Her slave to go serve as her toilet paper so he did. This made each woman want to use the ladies room and slaveboy obediently cleaned each one. When they were done, Mistress Angela gave Her slave a tape and told him to put it into the vcr. he did and pressed play when She commanded him to. It was a tape of everything he had done this morning, from being Mistresses alarm clock to eating lunch from the dog bowl. The ladies were astonished and if alous before, they couldn't bare it now. Finally She said to them, "Well ladies, thank you all for stopping by." With that slaveboy led them out and closed the door behind them. He crawled back to Mistress and began licking Her feet. "Tell me slave, she commanded, how did you like having those ladies see what your days are like?"

"i loved it Mistress" he replied, "i want the whole world to know that You are perfect and powerful and that You own me Mistress. i am Your property and nothing more. i am a worthless slave and i am honored to serve You Ma'am." Mistress Angela only smiled and pointed at Her feet again and her slaveboy went back to work.