Mistress Ann Ch. 00

Story Info
(Prologue) Mistress orders slave to serve her for the evening.
1.6k words
3.98
30.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers

(Prologue)

The phone rang.

Paul looked at the clock as his hand went to pick the receiver up. Even before he saw the time he knew that it was four o'clock and it would be her. His mouth went dry and his heart began to beat stronger. As he picked the phone up he took a deep silent breath before speaking into the mouthpiece.

"Hello, Paul Meadows, design, Newton Media Relations."

A slow, soft and deliberate "Hello Paul" came the reply - his heart missed a beat and he could hardly breathe. It was always like this he thought.

He glanced quickly around the office at his two co-workers lost in their computers before he managed to speak again.

"Hi, it's you, what can I do for you?" He winced at his wording but she always threw him off his guard.

"Indeed Paul, what can you do for me? Be at the apartment for six, sharp?"

"Yes, I can . . . that would be lovely" Paul winced again at his answer.

"Correct answer, Pet" the woman replied very softly. She then added.

"Six, naked, kneeling and ready for inspection."

Before Paul could speak again the phone went dead.

-----------------------------------------------

At seven minutes to six Paul positioned himself inside the door of the apartment. On his knees, head up, eyes cast down, hands behind his back and, apart from a black leather collar, he was naked as commanded. He positioned himself a few minutes early as Mistress sometimes arrived a little before her stated time. He had made that error once and would not do it again. He waited for her entrance and thought of his total servitude and submission to this woman he now addressed as Mistress. While doing this Paul became even more aroused than when he had first slipped out of his clothes. He always became aroused when he was stripping off for his Mistress, even when she was not there in person. Time ebbed by and the longer he waited the harder his penis became. This was also part of the instruction "ready for inspection". Paul's Mistress expected him to be fully hard when she arrived. Paul's Mistress also expected him to be showered and dried, teeth brushed, be clean shaven, to have the air conditioning on at her desired setting, to have turned on the CD player and have a selection of CDs ready, to have her favourite white wine on ice and to have placed a selection of olives and snacks in the lounge area. The apartment had to have been cleaned and aired and all the blinds and curtains drawn with subdued lighting on and scented candles lit in the lounge and all done in less than 75 minutes. Everything was ready for Mistress. Everything she expected and desired.

He heard the clock on the oven in the kitchen beep. It was the top of the hour, six o'clock. It must have been at least six minutes later he heard the key in the door and then the door opened and in walked Mistress. His eyes didn't look up. Mistress glanced at the leash on the coat hook inside the door and nodded. Everything had its place in her world and she expected those things to be in them when she wanted them. She lifted it of and walked over to Paul, waiting a moment before she clipped it to the metal D ring on his collar. Paul stared at the black high heel shoes and smelt her fragrance. She gave a small tug on the leash and then led him, on his hands and knees into the lounge.

She walked him to the small sturdy coffee table and he clambered on, on all fours, head down. This was the usual routine. She walked around him inspecting him closely. A leather gloved hand grabbed his thigh, then slapped his buttock. It was demeaning and humiliating, Inspected like an animal at the market but it excited Paul. In fact it thrilled him. His breathing became slow and shallow as his chest tightened with adrenaline. She stood in front of him and grabbed his hair and gently lifted his face to hers. She snapped out a command straight into his face.

"Open!"

Paul opened his mouth

"Tongue!"

He poked his tongue out as far as he could.

"Good"

She slowly ran a gloved finger down to the tip of his tongue.

"Get your hair cut . . . not too short though, I need something to grab . . . now on your feet!"

Paul jumped up, standing on the coffee table with legs widely splayed apart. Again she walked slowly around him. She flicked the end of Paul's erect penis as she circled him.

"Mmmm, I like your new piercings slave. I can have fun with them" She reached up and tugged gently at each of Paul's new nipple rings. "I have a small chain in my toy collection to link these . . . Now bend over!"

He bent his torso forward and clutched his shins with his hands.

As she circled behind him his Mistress ran her gloved hand over his right buttock and then gently flicked his right testicle as it hung between his legs. Paul knew it was coming but still jumped a little. His Mistress walked around to where his bowed head now was. She unclipped the leash.

"Good. Inspection passed, now down and on your knees."

Paul Jumped down and again assumed the kneeling position.

Mistress took off her long gloves and placed them on the table. She then slid her short skirt up and slipped out of her knickers. They fell to her shoes. She stepped out of them and then flicked them up into her hand. Slowly she folded them over and over into a tight wad.

"Open."

Paul opened his mouth and it was immediately filled with Mistress's knickers.

She clicked her fingers.

"Drink."

Paul scuttled to the kitchen and proceeded to open a bottle of wine and filled a goblet. When he walked, head down, back into the lounge Mistress was sat in her usual, favourite chair, shoes off with feet on her footstool and was talking on the phone. Paul placed the drink on the table and returned kneeling by Mistress's feet. She wriggled one of her toes. Paul, attentive to the command, began to massage the soles of her feet through her stockings. After three phone calls she put the phone down and ordered him to put some music on. He went to the CD payer and put on some Bach, very softly, then took and refilled the now empty glass in the kitchen. When he came back to his kneeling position at her feet she removed her impromptu gag and handed him a report and asked him to read it aloud to her. He opened the first page and slowly and deliberately started to read the Executive Summary that appeared under the title. Mistress sat back and sipped her wine and picked at the bowl of olives that sat on the table. She smiled to herself and felt a thrill at how well she had trained her slave. She also felt a thrill thinking about how she would use him for her pleasure after he had read out the salient points of the two reports that she needed to hear.

------------------------------------

It was about two hours later Paul again knelt at the entrance to the apartment, this time to bid farewell to Mistress. She unclipped the leash and went and hung it up in its place. She then stood in front of Paul.

"Slave, show me your servitude."

Paul knelt forward and kissed the pointed toes of both her shoes.

"Good, now slave, show me your devotion."

Paul slowly grabbed his hard penis with his right hand and started to masturbate. He stared directly into Mistress's eyes while doing so.

"More devotion slave" she commanded. Paul masturbated briskly now and started fondling his testicles with his left hand. "MORE!" He began to frantically jerk his penis all the while staring, pleading, longingly into Mistress's eyes. She glanced at his cock and saw the glistening of precum oozing out. God that made her hot but she had had her fun she thought and was now running slightly late. She let him suffer for thirty more seconds before she barked out the command he'd been longing for.

"Slave . . . CUM!"

A split second later an arc of semen shot into the air and spattered onto the wooden floor by her feet. Paul slumped over head down. "Excellent performance, now clean this place until it sparkles, all the dishes, the bed sheets, all the usual . . . and also the bathroom . . . and also wash and dry my underwear and place them in my bedside drawer. And what do you say, slut?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

Mistress slowly grinned.

"And you can start by cleaning this mess up right now." As she spoke she tapped her foot by a glob of his semen. Paul knew the drill well. He moved forward, head down and started to lick the floor clean of his emission. His total submission and servitude to Mistress were fulfilled earlier in the evening, now he was having his humiliation completed. As he moved onto another glob the Mistress smiled and quietly spoke.

"Always a price to pay slave, always a price . . ."

She turned and walked to the door, half opened it and called back.

"I will call when your next needed slave."

Then she was gone, into the darkness of the night, to catch her train home.

sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers