Mistress Anne

Story Info
Lovely wife trains disobedient men.
1.7k words
3.56
63k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watty
Watty
1 Followers

Anne, although married, had spent her redundancy money, and the small savings that she and her husband had, in a brothel. Perhaps brothel, is the wrong word.

It was predominantly, a house of correction.

It was an old basement office, in the centre of Glasgow, near to the red light district.

Anne and her husband Wally, had made the small office into a bar-cum reception, with two separate rooms for business, and the third room, was the correction chamber.

Anne had two girls working for her, and Anne took half of each girls takings. The firm advertised in magazines, and in the local papers, and it seemed as if the business was taking off, as the girls were earning in excess of three hundred pounds per night each.

A typical night would generally mean, that each girl would have at least six clients each.

The price was fifty pounds for straight sex, and depending on what the client wanted, the price would vary.

If any client desired punishment, it would be Madame Anne, who would inflict the punishment. Anne had bought every torture, and bondage implement imaginable.

In this story, we will concentrate on Anne's correction methods. Many men, came to the club, mainly to be punished. And Anne, although not having sex with the clients, enjoyed dishing out the whip, cane, paddle, or screws, or basically anything the client wished. Within reason.

One of Anne's clients, came every Tuesday, at 8 o'clock, he was a single respectable businessman, aged 38. Anne would greet him in reception, and take him through to the correction chamber, and he would change into one of the many outfits, that were available for the clients use.

Normally he would wear a pair of black leather chaps, with a studded black leather cross strap, on his chest, and a black hood, with no mouth, and just eye-holes.

Anne was dressed in long black mid-thigh leather boots, with a black studded leather bra, and black leather high pants. As soon as the client appeared, changed from the dressing room, he was Anne's, to do with as she wished.

When he emerged, he was abruptly smacked with a cane, and told to kneel on all fours.

Anne would sit on his back, and as she sat smoking a cigarette, she would stroke a paddle over his arse. She would ask him if he had done anything bad, over the past week, or if he had any bad thoughts.

When he had confessed to her, Anne would tell him what his punishment was going to be. If he hadn't done or thought much bad things, he would normally be smacked a few times, and told to do some menial tasks, around the correction room.

The cardinal sin, was to tell Madame Anne, that he had thought about her. If anyone of her clients, told Anne that they had had carnal thoughts about her, they were in for it.

This client told Anne that he had thought about fucking her.

Anne immediately ordered him to stand at the rack against the wall. She shackled him facing the wall, so that with wearing the chaps, his bear arse, was exposed to her.

Expecting to be smacked with the paddle, the client was in for a surprise. Anne took down the cane from her collection, and promptly, lashed him full force over the ass. You know you mustn't think like that about me, said Anne. I'm a married woman.

WHACK, the cane came down on his ass once more, he yelped, so WHACK Anne hit him again, for making a noise. Anne knew just how far to go, and exactly what her clients wanted. She asked him, if he was sorry, for having naughty thoughts about her, and he said no. Anne unhitched him, and turned him around, this time shackling him, so as he faced her. Anne looked down at his cock. It was about five inches long, and was semi-hard. You shouldn't be erect, said Anne, and so she drew her arm well up, and came down fast, with a mighty WHACK, right onto his cock. He whimpered, and Anne hit him again, telling him not to be such a baby. The client said that he was sorry, so Anne then told him, he would be rewarded, for his apology.

She unhitched him again, and led him, on all fours, to the cleansing area. The cleansing area, was a place in the corner, much like the bottom of a shower stall, it was tiled, with a drain, but it had only a cold tap, with a hose fitted.

Anne stood in the cleansing area, and told the client, to lick her boots clean. Still on all fours, he proceeded to lick all over the boots. He had to get them spotless, and this meant that he had to lick around the rim of the boot, between the upper and the sole, and also he had to make sure, that the soles of the boot were clean.

When he told Anne that the boots were finished, and ready for her inspection, she said O.K., but woe betide him, if they weren't.

Anne took her time going over the boots, and she finally found a small speck of dust, on the sole, between the heel, and the sole.

WHACK, WHACK WHACK, the cane came down heavily onto his arse. This broke the skin a little, and Anne knew that he sometimes liked to be left very sore indeed.

Anne stood astride him, and telling him to look at the floor tiles, she pulled the crotch of her rubber knickers to the side, and pissed down straight onto the broken skin.

This made the already sore ass, sting like nothing else. Anne again asked the client if he was sorry, and when he again apologised, she told him that he was a good boy, and if he wanted he could relieve himself.

Anne sat and watched, as the client wanked himself, and after he came, she made him clean the area up, before he dressed and left.

Annes next customer of the evening, was a 29 year old prison warder. Anne had changed into a red and black PVC suit, which covered her from head to toe, but it was crutch less. The client changed into a white jockstrap, as he was also a rugby player.

Anne ordered him to brush, and buff the floor, of the correction room. When Anne inspected it, she found that there was some dirt in one corner, and the floor didn't shine to her satisfaction.

She ordered him to the Rack. The Rack consisted of a plank of wood, with wrist holds and foot holds at either end. Anne strapped the warder in. When both his hands and feet were secured, Anne pulled up the strap which lay beneath the rack. This strap, could be attached to a number of further attachments, which could then further be attached to different parts of the body. This time, Anne put on the knob strap.

The knob strap, fitted around the ridge of a mans knob, and when tight, the strap could be winched so as to stretch the mans penis.

At the same time, the rack could pull the mans arms and legs, in different directions.

Anne started to turn the handle of the body part, of the rack. As she turned the handle, the mans legs were pulled one way, and the hands were pulled the other. When Anne had stretched it as far as was necessary to be painful, she then started to ratchet up the knob strap. The client was in pain, from the body stretching, but when his prick was stretched, this usually sent them over the top.

Anne stretched it enough, so as to be quite painful, and then she leant over him, and began to kiss and lick his purple engorged knob. When Anne did this, the client sometimes had an erection, and with the tightness of the strap, and the stretching, this would cause severe pain, and to some, exquisite pleasure.

The client got an erection, and as it was stretched, Anne licked up and down the shaft.

The client was indeed well endowed, being 91/2 inches in length. And when it was hard, it was very thick. Anne didn't usually have sex with the clients, but there was an odd time, when she got carried away with the situation, and just let the client shag her. This of course, cost the client dearly. With the client still lying there bound, and stretched. Anne let him have it. She took a large paddle down from the selection, and without any hesitation, she whacked him on both legs, and right onto the taught penis. When the client begged for mercy, Anne untightened the rack, and the cock-strap, and let him off. However there was a penalty. He had to lie on his back on the floor, and Anne sat on his face, he had to eat her pussy, without touching her with his hands.

As his tongue flicked over her fanny and ass-hole, Anne let her water flow. It poured over his face, and he wanted her to direct it into his mouth, so that he could drink it. The client had a rigid erection by now, and Anne moved down his body towards it. As she slid down his body, he had to keep his arms firmly by his side.

And when she was over his throbbing cock, Anne lowered herself onto it. She was in control outwardly, but inside Anne was the same as the client. She put him inside herself, and started to fuck him. As she bobbed up and down on him, she felt as if he was going to come. Anne let fly at his legs again, and this seemed to stop him coming.

When at last it got too much for her, Anne pulled off of him, and again sat on his face.

And as his tongue and lips sucked and licked at her pussy, Anne came all over his face.

She gave him the privilege, of wanking him until he came, and when he had shot his load over her hand, Anne made him lick it off, before allowing him to tidy up, before he dressed and left.

Watty
Watty
1 Followers