Mistress Barbara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

On another equally pleasant footnote to the contest, I had the long awaited opportunity to have a long talk to Sally the winner. She gave me many ideas, as a long time entrant in nude contests all around the country. It was fascinating to listen to her history of the events she had entered as she and her much older husband Pete toured around in their mobile home. They were well off financially but he, a dedicated voyeur and she a natural exhibitionist, had flirted with every lifestyle that I knew of. There were quite a few others that I hadn't even heard of. Sadly, they had often been fined and on one occasion jailed for their trouble.

They had missed the Naked Mile event, only seeing it on television news afterward. Sally had forgotten about this contest and they drove for a week to get to Maple Lake once she recognised me on the interview. She didn't drive and it had been tiring for Pete now that he was getting older. They would have to settle down soon. She was forty one now and they intended to stay in town for a while for the Nude Water-skiing event that I had already advertised. Sally loved to snow ski and wanted to try the water version. The thought of doing it stark naked appealed to her, especially in front of the whole town. It would be groundbreaking thrills.

This gave me an idea and I took their mobile number, excusing myself from their company because we were so busy. They wouldn't fit in with my family, even if I had wanted them to, but an idea was forming in my mind. I had thought of something that might suit everybody concerned but I needed to talk it over with Kent during the week.

Kent had been fully absorbed in the building project, with any of his spare time used in planning fashion showings. Between the new ranges of fashion apparel and overseeing construction of his new mansion his time had been limited. Every week, since construction started, Cat and I would ride the Jet Ski over on Monday morning and stroll around the site, admiring the changes in both the grounds and the building.

A jetty had been completed, ready for a medium sized, shallow draught launch that Kent had ordered built.

I had bought two ski boats to keep at Rome, together with the skis and equipment, so that we all could have fun together on the lake. Meanwhile they were useful to provide transport over to the site for Tony and his men. Tony had already constructed a jetty at the other property that they rented from my family. Des and Ken were still purchasing property when it became available but were now paying more, as values were rising rapidly. Redevelopment of our existing land was becoming the next priority.

Something Pete said had prompted an idea that may appeal to Kent.

The farm that he had bought was not really a viable unit under management but the land was well screened from his holding. My idea was to install Pete and Sally under a lease covering the house property and some acreage around it, to create a village atmosphere to encourage mobile home owners to settle around the house area. These were largely older people who had been on the road for years, looking for acceptance into a like minded community. Pete had told me that he and many others were looking for a utopian existence away from the cities to rest and perhaps settle into a communal way of life, combining their skills and experiences. Many of them were older and would pay for well for the sort of facilities offered at the farm. Kent and I had discussed things such as a clothing optional resort or even a nudist camp. In the end we had rejected the idea of turning our peaceful end of the lake into a tourist Mecca for younger folk with children, opting to keep it as private as possible. Sally and Pete's kind of folk would maintain the privacy and not explore the surrounding area. Our privacy and Kent's would be guaranteed. Yet the new residents would be near a more liberal town with all the facilities they needed. The only property between Rome and the farm, that we didn't already own, belonged to Bert the taxi driver. We had secured an option to purchase from him. Our end of the lakefront was to be made exclusive from public scrutiny with a combined approach to the town council.

Kent agreed with me and promised to put some thought into the idea. Meanwhile, he would wait and assess the idea.

To Be Continued Tomorrow...

* * * * *

Come on now! Mistress Barbara says "VOTE!" It gets better as it goes on.

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12