Mistress Bianca's New Slave

Story Info
A man is enslaved and must please the Mistress or else!
1.7k words
3.75
108.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One.

The Glory Hole

Ted awoke with a splitting headache in a small, cold and very dark room. Dark was an understatement, it was actually pitch black and he was forced to crawl around the room, with his hands outstretched, feeling the wooden walls as he inched along. His fists pounded on the walls and he yelled aloud, for someone, anyone to help him. He finally reached the door and he wasn't surprised to find that it was a solid door and of course locked.

His fists slowly came to a rest, his voice slowly faded into silence.' What happened' he thought, as he tried to remember the events that lead to this most bizarre situation. It had been a drink, yes it had been a drink that some hot brunette had bought him near closing time. Ted remembered feeling sluggish, his words slurring and then...nothing.

Ted was frightened and even more so, when he realized that he wasn't wearing any clothes, save for his underwear. Minutes, then hours past and Ted rocked back and forth between sheer panic and eerie calm. Ted could feel something cold and metallic wrapped loosely around his neck and tightly around his right ankle. His headache had vanished and he figured that if someone had drugged him, removed his clothes, locked him in this room that was no bigger than a powder room...well then it would be just a matter of time until that person returned...he hoped.

He'd lost complete track of time, when suddenly a blazing white light filled the room, causing him to shield his eyes from the light that shone from the center of the ceiling. Once his eyes adjusted, he looked around the room. The floor, was poured concrete that had been painted black. The walls and ceiling were entirely constructed of wood, also painted black. Most puzzling to Ted, were 6 perfectly round holes cut into the wood. He could see that there was some kind of device attached to his ankle and he could feel that the object tied around his neck was similar.' What the fuck' Ted thought as he looked up and saw a video camera, but that was as far as his thought would go, as a loud voice was projected from above, filling the room with the sound of a females voice.

'Ted , age 33, you have been chosen to serve. You now belong to Mistress Bianca which will require your complete and total obedience. Should you object, punishment will be swift, brutal and corrective in nature. Your new role in life is to please and serve Mistress Bianca. You are no longer Ted, you are a now a slave, you are Mistress Bianca's property. Welcome to your new life slave.'

Ted stood up, raised his head to the ceiling and yelled ' Who are you, who the fuck are you'?

The female voice responded ' Yours is not to ask questions, yours is to obey.'

' Fuck you bitch, let me the fuck out of here, right the fuck now!' Ted screamed at the top of his lungs. Pain suddenly shot through his entire body, as his ears filled with the sound of loud clicking. His entire body tensed, he fell to the ground and his body convulsed uncontrollably, as his teeth clenched tightly together. After what seemed like an eternity, the clicking stopped and the pain vanished as quickly as it had arrived.

The female voice boomed from above ' You have had a device attached to your neck and your ankle, which will guarantee your cooperation and your obedience. Should you decide to rebel or displease the Mistress, or any of her staff, 50,000 volts of electricity will shoot through your body.'

Ted stood up, stunned, afraid...no terrified, what had happened to him, was this a dream, ' Then wake up' he willed within himself, ' wake up', but he knew the truth, this was no dream.

''Remove your underwear' the voice demanded. Ted hesitated, he didn't know what to do and then the pain shot through his body yet again, he fell to the ground and grunted in agony as electricity shot through his body. That horrible clicking stopped and Ted was able to catch his breath, when he heard that calm, soothing female voice repeat, ' Remove your underwear'.

Ted stood, he removed his grey underwear quickly, which left him exposed, naked and feeling very vulnerable.

The woman's voice rang out; ' If you want out of this room, you will have to suck every cock that presents itself and every cock you suck, must shoot it's load. Now get to work, Mistress Bianca is interested to see how you perform.''

Teds eyes were wide in fear, his hands began to tremble and tears welled up in his eyes. He thought to himself ' this can't be happening to me, I've never even touched another mans prick before, how could this be happening?'

Directly beside Ted, on his left side, a soft, thick and very long black cock appeared through the hole in the wall. Fearing another electric shock, Ted quickly got onto his knee's and with the cock bobbing just 1 inch from his face, Ted took a deep breath and grabbed a hold of the cock. Ted was surprised at how warm the rod felt in his hands as he squeezed the cock and worked the shaft back and forth. He then opened his mouth and feeling quite disgusted with himself, he took the head of the cock in his mouth. Almost immediately, ted could feel the head of the cock growing inside his mouth and he used his tongue to press just below the head. Ted couldn't believe how big the cock was getting as he sucked furiously and jacked the cock, willing the cum to spring forth. He didn't want to stop to take a look at how big the black meat stick was, as he wanted to jerk the load out as fast he could, so as to end this madness. He figured this cock had to be at least 9 inches long and as thick as a sausage.

The beef that Ted was sucking on, was now as hard as a rock and Ted new he was close to finishing this cock off, as he was able to coax pre-cum out of the shaft and into his mouth. Ted was blowing the cock so furiously, that he failed to notice that he himself had gotten a massive erection. All 6 inches of his cock stood straight up and pressed against his stomach. Ted felt the cock tense up in his mouth and he couldn't believe the feeling as hot cum shot out of the cock and filled his mouth. Ted was confused, he didn't know if he was supposed to spit or swallow and he didn't want to get shocked again. Ted figured it would be safest if he swallowed the cum. As the salty seed oozed down his throat, he felt shame knowing that he was swallowing another mans cum like a greedy whore. He kept his lips wrapped tightly around the shaft, so that he wouldn't spill a drop and so as to avoid punishment.

Once the cum stopped pouring out of the meat stick, it pulled away into the darkness beyond the hole. The next cock that squeezed through a different hole was absolutely fucking huge. Ted couldn't believe that the cock was even real. It had to be 11 inches long and as thick as a coke can. If Ted had felt shame before, it was nothing like the shame he felt when he noticed that his own cock was as hard as a rock. Ted, with tears in his eyes, crawled over to the monster and jammed it into his mouth. He gagged as the warmth filled his mouth and his eyes watered as he tried to deep throat all eleven inches, so as to encourage a quick release. Up and down his mouth fell on the cock, he couldn't believe what a slut he must look like while he took 8 inches of man meat into his throat before gagging and having to pull back.

Ted didn't know if he was supposed to mix things up, so he decided he would gamble and finish this huge cock off by jerking it. Just as he felt the rod start to twitch, he stopped sucking and took the mass of beef in his hand and jerked. Ted was shocked at how much cum shot out of the monster and sprayed all over his face as he whacked the cock as fast as he could. Load after load, after load spit out of the cock and landed all over his mouth, face and chest. Cum from the cock dripped down onto his own cock and all Ted new was that he was deeply ashamed and hated every second of this.

A third cock, fourth cock, fifth cock and finally the sixth cock reared it's self through the opening in the hole. Ted was delirious, he was drunk on cock and never in a thousand years had he ever suspected that he'd suck one cock, let lone six cocks. Ted was absolutely covered in jizz, from his head down to his toes. His own cock was greasy with cum and he shuddered at the prospect of having more cum shoot onto his body or at having to swallow another load. The last cock was white, 7 inches long and skinny. It stunk so bad that it made Ted gag as his mouth enveloped the hard dick. The cock he was sucking was absolutely vile and as filthy as a cock could be. Finally, Ted was able to coax a load out of the cock and it was unlike the others. The cum was bitter and Ted spit it out in disgust, coughing and hacking as he did so.

With his task completed, once again he heard the voice; ' Well done slave, Mistress Bianca was well amused watching you suck the cocks of her slaves and she has determined that you are truly a slut, a cock loving slut.'

With that, the door opened and Ted, defeated and ashamed while seated in a puddle of sticky cum, stood up and with jizzum coating his body, he walked out the door.