Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
devoted slave meets her Mistress for the first time.
2k words
4.32
27.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling on the floor, hands flat against the wall, legs spread comfortably wide, nipples and nose just gently touching the cold wall, just as She likes it. Soon Mistress will arrive. A mental check that everything is as it should be.

And i relax back into the anticipation.

From somewhere in the distance, i hear the clicking of high heels on a stone floor. i know it is She. i feel Her presence, Her intent. With each click echoing down to my pussy. i get very, very wet.

A door opens then closes. The clicking becomes a soft deep noise. The noise of heels on a carpet.. then silence.

Just for a moment i sense Her anticipation, Her pleasure. i know She knows i hear Her and that i am waiting. As the door opens, i feel Her eyes measuring my preparations. Without moving from the doorway, i feel Her eyes on me, taking in the sight of that which is Hers and Hers alone.

i need not look to see my Mistress smile.

I long to turn to see Her, for Her to touch me or speak to me, but impatience would displease Her so it is out of the question...i stay perfectly still and wait.

i can hear Her close the door, and move into the room. As the air stirs, i can smell the soft vanilla scent of Her, that arouses me so much. i have to bite my lip so i don't moan in pleasure...but inside, my body moans, very loudly for the want of Her.

i feel with excitement every movement of Her behind me, as She slowly moves around the room, i watch in my minds eye as She stops to inspect the neat row of toys, to please Her every mood and desire. i see Her pick one out and raise it up in Her hand, and smile at the feel of it. Her decision is made. She moves to the chair and sits down with the toy across Her lap with Her elbow resting on the arm of the chair and Her beautiful face resting on Her hand.

i feel Her eyes move slowly and deliberately over every inch of me. She inventories the long dark hair that looks wild today, the crisp white shirt just a touch too tight to contain the full and shapely breasts within it, the fitted waist, the small black pleated school skirt that barely covers the round white ass below it, the bare white thighs that are visible for two or three inches then down to the black cotton thigh high school stockings that cover all the way down to the 4 inch leather mule stilettos.

do i please Her?, my heart is beating so fast and heavy now, i am aware of how heavily i am breathing. my inner thighs are wet with excitement and a deep throbbing in my clit makes me want to beg.

Mistress raises Herself from the chair and walks over to me, as She runs Her hand gently over my hair to the middle of my back.

She leans to ask quietly in my ear...

"Have you been a good girl today?"

Her voice and touch wash over and through me so deeply that i feel a little orgasm run through my body. i shiver a little as i speak.

"Yes, Mistress".

Her hand runs down from the middle of my back and over my ass and thighs, slowly making its way back up to my now dripping wet cunt. i can barely contain the moans as She runs Her hand along my cunt to my clit and circles it slowly and deliberately while She whispers in my ear...

"Who's cunt is this?"

"Yours, Mistress. This cunt is Yours".

Smiling She gives it a hard flat slap and whispers..."good girl. Now stand."

Quickly and quietly i am on my feet, eyes lowered.

"Play for Me. Show Me what a good little whore My baby is."

She turns to return to Her chair. my heart is pounding in my ears with anticipation. i hear a slight movement of Her chair and know that Mistress is now seated.

Slowly i drop to my knees, and crawl over to Her feet and kneeling before Her i spread my thighs wide so She can see the cunt She owns clearly. As i raise my hand to my breast and very willing nipple, i lower the other and gently drag my nails up my inner thigh to my very very wet cunt...running my finger along its length. i put it to my mouth to taste myself, then back to my clit. i slowly run my fingers along and around it, rocking a little with the pulse of the pleasure, pulling and twisting my nipple harder as the pulse grows. i can feel Mistress's pleasure as surely as though She was touching me...which i desperately want.

She leans forward as i stoke my clit with one hand and twist my nipple with the other, and runs Her nails over my other breast hard and slow, and i moan with pleasure...

"Thank You, Mistress."

She stands up quickly and in a sharp tone She says..."get up, bitch ..get your slutty little ass on the chair where i can see it".

Moving from the floor to the chair, i see Her touch the cane in Her hand all the way down its length and bend it a little.

Kneeling on the chair, facing into the back of it holding the back of the chair with both hands...i feel Her hand run up the back of my thighs and over my ass, pushing the skirt up over my back. i smile because i know what's coming. Almost as soon as the thought has enters my head, a little light playful slap lands on my ass.

"ONE, thank You, Mistress."

i hear Her laugh.

"you think that counts?"

"No, Mistress, i'm sorry".

As i speak, the cane comes down on my ass. The slight whistling sound is my only warning. It draws my breath in sharply with its sting. But the throb that comes after the sting lights a fire inside me.

"ONE, thank You, Mistress, TWO, thank You, Mistress."

i hear myself moan with pleasure as the sting is shorter but the throbbing goes deeper.

"THREE, thank You, Mistress."

The feeling of the 3rd and 4th ones go straight to my aching clit and nipples.

"FIVE, thank You, Mistress."

i move my hand down towards my clit, rubbing it slowly but firmly with a slight rocking motion so that my nipples rub gently over the material of the chair...it feels so good mixed with the throbbing pain, moaning louder. Can i cum?

"Please Mistress, i need to cum."

Silence draws me back as i realise what i did.

my head is pulled sharply back by my hair, and Mistress growls in my ear.

"Look at you, you fucking whore, you just can't keep your slutty little hands to yourself, can you? you are a very very bad girl, and you know what bad girls get, don't you?"

As She pulls me off the chair, and sits down.

"Come here, slut. you need to be taught a lesson."

Cursing myself in my head for my self indulgence and my body screaming in frustration, i get to my hands and knees and crawl over to Mistress's beautiful feet. i lean down and gently kiss each foot before getting up and laying myself over Mistress's knees. She runs Her hand slowly over the welts already there from Her cane. As Her hand comes to rest i hear Her say with a smile..."20 I think."

As one slap follows another, i wriggle and squirm as the pain builds up by the 10th. i am begging Her to stop. The frustration is just too much.

Without warning, She does.

She stops and slips Her hand down between my legs. She slips a single finger into my very very wet pussy and straight back out, so fast i barely have time to enjoy the sensation. As tears of pure frustration fill my eyes, i feel Her smile and see Her put the finger to Her lips then into Her mouth.

After sucking Her finger, She takes it out, looks at me and says, "you taste good, my pretty little slut...pity you are so badly behaved!"

She slams Her hand down hard on my ass once and continues to spank me another 10 times, while reminding me i am for Her pleasure. i am Her toy. And i cum only when She allows it.

With my spanking over, She pushes me off Her knee to the floor.

"Now you will play for Me...but you will not cum, do you hear Me, bitch?"

As i kneel before Her masturbating for Her, i cannot stop the tears of pure sexual frustration running down my cheeks. It takes all my concentration to stop myself from cumming.

All the while, She talks to me...

"you like that, bitch?"

"you are such a fucking whore."

Becoming harsher, rougher, more explicit with each phrase, She grabs my hair and pulls my head down into Her hold. my face so tight into Her cunt, i can't breath and don't care. i lick and suck at Her cunt, greedy for all of Her.

i feel the touch of Her skin on my cheeks, the taste, the feel, the smell of her, and nothing else exists for me at that moment. i know that Mistress is cumming and suck a little harder on Her clit...as Her climax begins She takes the heavy knotted flogger to my back and ass as i pleasure Her. Moving back now and then to dip my tongue deep into Her cunt, i feel an orgasm rip through me so hard and fast it feels violent. The pain spreading across my back and ass, pushing its way to my consciousness.

i drown happily in the colours it explodes in my body mind and soul. The climax subsides slowly and much more gently than it arrives, leaving me shaky and smiling.

My Mistress quietly, contentedly says as She stokes my hair..."good girl."

With that, i smile, content and happy. i lean down and place a gentle kiss on each foot then curl up around Her feet and whisper..."thank You, my beautiful Mistress".

Curled tightly around Her feet, i close my eyes and listen to Her breathing. W/we are content.

It has been perhaps an hour of rest when i feel my Mistress stir. She reaches Her empty hand over the edge of the chair. i raise myself up from the floor and place the top of my head below Her hand to fill it. i hear myself purr as She strokes my hair.


"you are a very good girl, you know. I am very proud of you, baby," She says in a quiet, contented voice.

Tears of joy well up in my eyes as i reach for Her hand softly kissing Her upturned palm.

"my beautiful Mistress, i love You, all of You, always, with all of me...i am Yours."

"Do you, My pretty?"

"Yes, Mistress, You possess my all," i answer.

i mean every word from the heart as i watch the expression on Her face looking thoughtful.

"I am pleased with your expressions of love, My slave, but truly, how can I be sure? I have never fully put your devotion to the test."

Cupping my face gently between Her hands She raises my face to look straight at Hers.

"you have seen but a few sides to Me, My love. But I have many others. Dark, cruel, sadistic, some might say evil. you do not love those because you have not endured them," She says lovingly.

"But if you are to be truly, totally Mine, you must not only endure them, but embrace and love them. Sleep now, baby, for tomorrow, My beautiful slave, I shall test you to your limits and beyond."