Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Time has run out.
1.6k words
4.55
21.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToServeHim
ToServeHim
21 Followers

Chapter 2: Awakenings

Mistress fidgeted for her time alone with her pet, often urging her husband off to work with sweet kisses and words. Each morning, as she lay in bed, she listened to him punishing her little pet often negatively critiquing his domination methods in her mind. He was very harsh with the little one, even when she had served no disobedience, and many mornings he left her for work tear-stained and quivering on her knees. As these thoughts raced through her mind, the only thing that calmed her rising jealousy was knowing whom the pet truly served. She would smile softly as she stood unnoticed by him in the doorway watching the two of them, their little pet intentionally disobeying her Master because she wanted nothing more than to please her Mistress.

The woman felt as though she we're hiding a dark secret from her husband because pride would not allow her to tell him of her fondness for their slave. In the increasingly rare moments that the couple made love, it was short and disjointed, her mind often wandering to her pet who usually sat perched at the end of the bed, fighting to hide the aching jealousy in her gaze. Both women battled the increasingly nagging understanding that someday, Master was going to find out about their little games.

That morning they had followed the usual routine, he arose early and unhooked the pet from her chain, taking her into the spare room where he forced his cock into her mouth. She whimpered and cried as he ceaselessly began fucking her pouty lips, his cum quickly filling her throat as his hands pushed her hard, forcing her to bury her face into his pubic hairs. Then she was to bathe and clean him thoroughly before dressing him for work. She was lead back to her position in the bedroom, golden chain latched high to the peg above her, closing her eyes as her Master and Mistress left the room, listening hard for the door to close behind him and her Mistress's soft footsteps down the hall to greet her pet.

The little pet looked up eagerly as her Mistress entered the room, but her excitement quickly morphed into worry as she spied the troubled look in her Mistress's eyes. Something dark had stood between the two women over the last couple of days, but she never dared ask such questions without her Mistress's consent. In her submissive mind she wondered if she was failing to please her Mistress, but women's intuition whispered the truth of her Mistress's jealousy. Mistress's voice was slightly cold as she spoke to her pet, watching her with a scrutinizing gaze,

"Who do you serve, little one?"

"You, only you my Mistress."

Mistress's gaze did not falter as she walked to the girl and unhooked her chain from the peg, leading her to sit on the bed. Mistress crawled into bed, removing her own clothes, and urged the girl under the blankets with her, pulling her warm body next to hers. She couldn't help but tenderly cradle her pet, who softly pressed her face into her breasts, as both closed their eyes losing themselves in the relaxation which licked at both of them. They slept for hours, each lavishing in the scent and feel of the other as they lay still in one another's arms.

It was the little pet who arose first, large sleepy eyes batting at the muted sunlight of the afternoon. Looking to her Mistress she smiled softly and again buried her face into her breasts, her lips now searching for her warm nipples. Her finger tips traced up her inner thighs, careful not to dare touch her Mistress's sex without permission. Slowly waking from a sensual dream, Mistress's eyes opened and she smiled, relishing in the familiar touches of her pet. Her nipples were hard and sensitive as her pet suckled them, softly grazing her teeth over them. Mistress rolled over, pinning her pet on her back and smiled softly down at her as she parted her thighs and slid her finger over her wet sex, brushing her throbbing clit with her fingernail. She pushed the blankets off the two of them and came to rest between her pet's legs, mounting her as a man would a woman. Her pet's thighs were made to part wide, Mistress spreading her legs slightly, both women shivering as the Mistress thrust her engorged clit into her pet's. Mistress began to fuck her pet, as only a woman knew how, delighting in the girls moans and hips which rose to meet her. She took her pet's wrists in her hands and pinned them above her head, her hard thrusts causing her little one's pert breasts to bounce. Both women we're dripping with pleasure, Mistress closing her eyes and losing herself for a moment in the ecstasy of it all.

Suddenly Mistress felt her little pet go rigid beneath her, a moan catching in her throat. She smiled softly down at her pet and was startled to find a horrified look on her soft little face. She froze as she was suddenly aware of another standing in the room with them. Mistress looked over to the clock on the nightstand, 5:15 p.m., it was her husband. She looked over to him standing in the doorway with an odd look on his face, arms crossed at his chest. No one spoke for what seemed an eternity, but something made her stay perched above her pet, protecting her, claiming her.

"Well Darling," he smirked "I see you've become acquainted with my little sex toy."

She could feel the girl shuddering fearfully under her, and something strong rose inside of her. Her gaze narrowed and she smirked back at him,

"Funny that you think she's yours...Darling."

He had never known his wife to speak to him in such a manor, and watched her closely, trying to put his finger on the change in her demeanor. He began to walk slowly around the bed, studying the stunning vision of the women pressed together. Now, standing above them he smiled down at his bride,

"You think she's yours, then?"

Feeling the weight of his test she thought for a moment. Smiling confidently up at him, she quirked a brow,

"Why don't you ask her?"

His gaze moved to the porcelain little slave beneath her, watching her, judging if she was ready for such a task. Finally he bluntly asked her,

"Who do you serve, little one?"

The pet struggled, fearing punishment at any words she may speak. Her large brown eyes began to well with tears as she looked deep into her Mistress's face before returning her gaze to him. Her voice was stifled and filled with fear as she quivered, speaking from her heart

"Mistress, Sir. I serve my Mistress."

He nodded, as if lost in deep thought. He looked down at his wife's stunning body, sliding his finger over her ass gently. Watching her hard he then stepped back, sitting in a chair that faced the bed and nodded, both women watching him curiously,

"Then I only ask that I may watch, and judge for myself."

Aching with this new freedom that inched over her body, Mistress did not flinch, eager to show him that which he had doubted of her for years. She looked down softly to her pet, nodding gently, comforting the little pet with her gaze and urging her to continue. The slave leaned up, taking her mistress's nipples between her lips, sucking them wantingly, her large eyes looking up into her confident gaze. Mistress began to circle her hips against her pet's, their wet sexes grinding into each other's. The slave's wrists still pinned, Mistress whispered softly,

"Do you wish to please me, little one?"

The girl nodded, looking deep into her eyes, "Yes Mistress, more than anything."

Mistress nodded and instructed the girl to lay flat on the bed. Moving over her, she parted her thighs over the girls face, her sex now within inches of the girls lips. The mistress sat up straight on her knees and smiled down at her pet's body before her.

"You may please your Mistress, darling."

Eagerly the slave moved to her Mistresses sex, slowly kissing and tonguing her, burying her face deep into her. Mistress moaned softly and leaned forward to rest on her hands above the girl. A hand inched her pet's legs apart and began to softly finger her sex, spanking her clit with the tips of her fingers.

He watched the two women, immersed in pleasure, and found himself growing hard as he watched his wife dominate her pet. His hands moved to unbutton and unzip his slacks, his hand working his hard member free of it's confines. His eyes locked to his wife's as each watched one another, his own hand sliding up and down his engorged cock, his thumb brushing over the head, smearing his precum down his shaft.

Mistress began to ride her pet's face, moaning and gasping as her pet endlessly lapped at her aching sex, her pet's hands gripping her hips eager to lick her dry. As Mistress's pleasure mounted she pushed two fingers into her pet, fucking her tight little sex, delighting in the way her hips trembled and moved. Her gaze was on her husband, watching him touch himself only adding to her pleasure.

His hand wrapped tight around his cock as he began to stroke quicker, his gaze never leaving Mistress's. Each communicated worlds to one another with their eyes. He stood and walked to the edge of the bed, his cock still in his hands, his wife on her hands beneath him. Pushing his hips forward she took him into her lips. His fingers slid through her hair softly as he closed his eyes, losing himself in the sheer eroticism of it all.

They all rocked together, locked in mutual passion and after what seemed a maddening lifetime, exploding simultaneously. Shivering, they curled into bed with each other. Mistress lay between her husband and her pet, each worshiping her with soft delicious kisses.

ToServeHim
ToServeHim
21 Followers