Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Xenobia must reveal her career to her new boyfriend.
2.7k words
4.61
13.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Assex
Assex
67 Followers

The party stretched on. Terry bid many of her friends goodnight. The last ones left Oli, Kendra, and Justin stayed to help clean up.

Finally, a yawning Kendra said... "I can't hang like I used to girl, I must be getting old..."

Terry smirked, an eyebrow quirked up in disbelief. "Whatever, girl."

Oli' said. "Both of your asses can age, but I am 21 for-ev-ver."

She laughed as she ushered them out...

As she closed the door, she felt a slight tug on the back of her jeans.

"What's this?" Justin asked as he held up her panties.

"Listen, Justin, I-I can explain..." She sighed heavily. "It's my job."

"Are you a prostitute?"

"No...But it's pretty close." She said, tentatively... "And I think, I became one, last night."

He just stood there, staring at her... "That's where these panties came from?"

His eyes were cold and worse still, for her hurt.

She looked away.

He sighed, pacing the room, her undies balled-up in his hand, when it dawned on him.

"That man...from dinner. Oh, my God." He said laughing, in disbelief... "You're a dominatrix?!"

"Yes." She said quietly.

"That explains it." He said, sitting down on her couch, with his head in his hands.

"Justin..."

"Just... Don't talk." He said.

She closed her mouth and lowered her head sheepishly...

"This guy you slept with, who is he?"

"Um."

"Are you that slutty that you've already forgotten his name?"

"No." She breathed out.

"I swear he's the only one and I did it just once." She was whispering, as silent tears started to roll down her face.

"He's an actor, Gerard Butler..."

Justin laughed incredulously... "-That 300 guy?! Wow."

"Look, Justin, I'm really sorry...I-never meant to hurt you, I think I may even be falling for you."

He chuffed. "No, you never meant for me to find out."

She lowered her head in shame.

"You should have told me." He said.

"I was waiting for the right time..."

He looked up at her. "No, you were afraid." He said evenly.

"-Afraid of what my reaction might be. -That you would lose me... After all, there aren't many guys who'd tolerate what you do. If you could have, you would have just continued to keep this from me. -At least be honest with yourself, about that."

Terry walked over to her couch and reached out to touch his shoulder.

Before she could, he grabbed her wrist. He stood up, looking into her face, clearly trying to decide something.

He kissed her, hard...

He grabbed her other wrist and brought them both behind her back...tying them expertly with her panties.

He paused to look into her face... "Seems we both have secrets..." He said smiling.

He slowly circled her like he was a predator and she was some helpless animal he was going to devour.

"Justin..." she said, looking confused...

"Strange we should meet...It is a rare, this thing we do, but not as much as you'd think."

He crept up behind her and planted gentle kisses on her neck...whispering... "Listen..."

"I have no interest in raping anyone."

"If you give me, your consent to do this..." He said, his hands gently caressing her neck.

"You have my word..." Another gentle kiss. "I'll stop if you say... "Cherry..." He said, his lips brushing against her ear.

She closed her eyes and nodded her head.

He lead her to her room and pushed her face-down onto her bed.

"Where do you keep your ropes?" He asked casually.

"In the closet to your right..."

Inside he found all of her bondage wear and paraphernalia. And lots of high-quality rope.

"Good." He said bringing it out.

"Don't move."

He left the room and returned ten minutes later, with a pair of kitchen shears.

"Sorry, I left you so long, but I had a hard time finding these."

He slowly began to cut off her jeans...Starting at her ankles, following the seams all the way up to her waist.

He asked her casually. "What do you know about shibari?"

"-What?"

"Oh, you haven't been doing this that long, charming."

"Shibari..." He explained... "-Is the Japanese art of rope binding. It uses heavy looping instead of knots, so the tension increases with pressure... But don't worry, you have good rope. It won't harm your delicate skin" He said, caressing her right thigh, for emphasis.

Her clothing completely removed...He knelt on the bed behind her, holding the ropes...

He criss-crossed the rope across her chest, looping it around in an intricate pattern. He folded her arms around her back and bound them as they would be on her chest, her hands on her elbows. She was flexible so it wasn't as uncomfortable as it could be.

There were moments when he did this that his hardening groin brushed her sex. She was beginning to get aroused.

He played with her panties in his hands, while he assessed his work. She was completely naked and bound, face forward on her bed, while he remained clothed.

He picked up the extra-length of rope that trailed from her arms and looped it around her ankles and the posts at the foot of her bed.

She now lay face forward on her bed, ass up, completely spread-eagled, and unable to move.

She felt completely exposed.

"Now, let's see..." He said "I've found the toys you use on others, but where, oh where are your own?"

She began to tell him, but he cut her off.

"-It's more fun, if I get to look."

He went through all of her drawers, allowing her delicate lingerie to slide through his hands... "Lots of nice lingerie in here... Usually, I find mostly granny-panties." He said laughing.

After what seemed like too many minutes, an idea occurred to him... or maybe he knew all long and was just playing with her, again...

He snapped his fingers and opened her closet again. He found a shoebox, shoved all the way to the back on the upper shelf.

"That's where ladies always keep them."

He opened it and found a simple smooth vibrating dildo... Not too big, not too small.

"Not as risque as I would have imagined, but it'll do..."

He stuffed her panties into her mouth and crawled around behind her. He allowed his hands to slide over her thighs, up over her ass, and back down again...She began to squirm urging him to put his hands on her sex, but the ropes tightened...

"I told you..."

"Just keep still." He urged.

She heard the familiar buzzing of her vibrator.

Suddenly her head was filled with the sensation of her vibrator on her clit. Her eyes fluttered closed and she "mmmm"ed through the panties in her mouth.

He stopped just short of giving her an orgasm. She whipped her head around, angrily.

He laughed..."Patience, Terry, patience."

He was shedding his clothes. She strained to see, but with her binding, she was afraid they would tighten again.

She could hear him leaving the room.

Again, it felt like ages, but it was only a couple of minutes...

He came back with her orchids. He set them by her face so she could see them.

Then he picked one up and let it slowly trail up her sex, causing her to shudder...

"Nice flowers..." He said...

He did this one by one until all twelve were done. On the last one, she exhaled briskly, a gentle orgasm flooding her body.

"Oh, you come easily, Terry... I am really going to enjoy you."

She heard the buzzing again, but this time she felt his tongue teasing her clit...

"Ahh" She said, the panties falling from her mouth. She was especially sensitive, since she had just come.

And then he plunged her vibrator into her sopping pussy, while he continued to tease her clit with his tongue... "AHH!!" She came again, her whole body heavy with the exhaustion only a good orgasm can bring.

"Oh, Terry, I'm not done with you..."

Suddenly she felt like she'd run face forward into the stars, as he pushed his dick into her pussy...

He. Was. HUGE. "You see, I had to prep you a bit..." He said, breathing huskily as he mercilessly fucked her.

He grabbed her neck and pulled her up as he pumped her...It felt like he was bumping the entrance of her canal, with each hard thrust...

She began to try to back away...

"You can stop this... 'Unh!' Whenever...You want." He said in between thrusts.

"No! -Don't stop." She said breathlessly.

"That's what I thought... You're my little slut, aren't you."

She nodded her head.

He grabbed and yanked her back by her hair...

"...Say the words."

"I'm you're little slut, Justin."

He pumped her even harder...until she came again, much stronger this time... She screamed "AAHHHAAHH!!"

"You wanna stop now?"

She shook her head 'no' as her pussy shuddered around his dick.

"How the hell is this guy, still hard?!" She wondered. "This man is trying to wear me out!"

Then she heard the buzzing of her vibrator, again.

She knew what he was gonna do before he did it...He rubbed it around her sex, getting it nice and lubed up and then, forced it into her ass...

In her deepest darkest dreams, she imagined what this would feel like, but the reality was much different. It felt like she might be fucked to death and she would have no problem dying, just like this.

She could do nothing but whimper. Tears of ecstasy leaked from the corners of her eyes.

Unbelievably, she felt another orgasm building. This one rocked her body, from her head to her toes.

Finally, she heard and felt him come. Letting out an audible grunt as he pounded her rapidly, a few more times.

Then he leaned on her back, panting.

She couldn't believe it. "He looked like such a nice, sweet guy..." She thought. "-A guy you could bring home to mom."

She had never been so well-fucked in her entire life. Four back-to-back orgasms, each besting the previous one.

After a moment of recovery. He caressed her cheek and kissed her on the back of her neck. He got up again and left for what seemed like endless minutes and returned with her cell phone.

"I found his number, when I cut off your jeans."

"Call him..." He said mocking her.

"-Oh, you need help."

He dialed the number and put it on speaker phone...

"Hello?" That familiar Scottish brogue.

"It's me Terr-rry..." She said trying to keep her composure as he began to finger her pussy, expertly finding her g-spot.

"Terry, what's going on? Where are you?"

"I'm. I'm...Oh, God."

"Listen, Gerard...I can't...I..."

He kneaded her clit with his thumb.

"Jesus..."

She forced herself to focus... "I have a boyfriend...Last night...Was a MISTAKE!"

"I can't -I can't..."

"Oh God, I'm cummming!!!"

Justin reached around and clicked off the phone.

"You see how easy that was?"

~~~~

With the bindings gone, he held her in his arms as they lay on her bed. They were both covered in sweat, completely spent, his hands entwining hers. Terry was just about ready to pass out.

"So what do we do?" She asked sleepily.

"Whatever you want... Just don't fuck any other guys." He said seriously. "You're mine now."

"Oh, I don't think you have to worry about that..." She said chuckling.

"Good." He said, and kissed her gently on her forehead.

EPILOGUE

It turned out, Justin ran a dom business of his own, but was limited to a few hours, each weekend. He even had a dungeon. He was like Terry, in that respect, as she had cut back her own hours. Of course, the domination was limited to pain and humiliation like Terry's was.

It was a nice change to come home and switch sometimes being a bottom. But inevitably, regardless of who was the top, Justin would end up making sure she was happily walking funny the next day.

Their wedding had been normal in every respect except one...

Early, on the morning of their wedding, before the first shafts of morning light made their appearance. Justin crept into her hotel room and ordered her into her dress.

It had been his turn.

Luckily, the dress wasn't too gauzy a thing. It was a pretty but simple, a spaghetti-strapped silk dress with two layers of chiffon beneath. It was pure white at the top and gently faded into a blushy pink at the hem.

"You look so enticing, my lovely girl." He said, with a blissful smile, as she slowly turned.

"Thank you." She said darkening.

"Now bend over and don't you dare make a sound." He said, his dark husky voice betraying the assault to come.

She flattened her back, straightened her arms, and placed her hands flat against the wall, creating a perfect ninety degree angle.

Slowly his large callused hands slid up her thighs, bringing the dress up along with them.

The only sounds in the room were the gentle wisps of moving fabric.

He cupped her ass with both hands and knelt behind her, spreading her cheeks apart. He pressed his face into her damp slit breathing and humming deeply as his tongue teased her.

Her own breath came out in clipped shudders, but she kept still.

He suddenly stood over her and plunged three thick fingers into her wet pussy. She clenched around him... Willing him to work her out of frustration.

And he did, ever so gently curving his fingers inside her.

"Don't come yet."

She nodded but her legs shook with the effort to remain standing and silent. Gawd, he felt so good.

He pumped his fingers in and out of her while she willed her back not to arch. Her canal began to convulse around him.

"Good. Good girl..." He hissed.

His other hand slid up her back and around her ribcage, briefly squeezing a breast just to the other side of pain.

She gritted her teeth, but still kept silent. His hand gently slipped around her neck. Thin and swan-like as it was, his fingers wrapped completely around.

And then she felt him, that wide probing girth roughly pushing past her anal ring.

It had been too much, too much invasion, her body felt stretched to past capacity, and yet he drove into her even harder, until there was no more of him.

She would have screamed, then...The pain pushing the pleasure to heights she didn't know existed, but he squeezed her throat...And his free thumb circled her clit.

She could hear his grunts muffled by the smooth skin of her thin shoulder...

It had been a challenging task, but her bridesmaids slumbered on next door, never the wiser.

~~~~

Everyone assumed she wobbled down the aisle because her shoes were too tight and their secret smiles were due to the deep love they shared.

...Most of it, at least, was due to that. They held their wedding in a long since abandoned, small church, decorated just for their wedding. It was lit by candle-light.

Their reception was small. Oli, Kendra, and of course, Justin's family attended, who scowled a bit in the beginning.

"-Not just marrying black girl, but a dark one, at that! ...and her friends!". They were scandalized.

But once they both shed tears during their vows, they actually found themselves falling for them both. They could see the love was real.

If only they knew the REAL Justin, Terry chuckled to herself.

At the reception in his family's garden Terry found herself rolling her eyes, at Justin's mother's hopes for beautiful exotic grandchildren. She strained a smile and swiftly exited that conversation.

On their wedding night, they made gentle, languid, love...whispering their 'I love you's' into each other's ears.

~~~~

They had to give up their occupations, a few months into their marriage, as Terry had become pregnant. Terry got her chance to be a top, through-out this period, often bouncing on him while he was tied and blindfolded.

~~~~

Managing their needs after their baby was born, was a challenge. They had a pretty brown baby girl, named Diana. Terry loved Wonder Woman, growing up.

"...That explains a lot." Justin thought smiling.

They had sex, like adult couples do, stealthily, once their child was asleep and they took weekend trips to especially accommodating hotels on occasion to really stretch out their needs.

It worked well for them and they lived well together as a family.

THE END

Assex
Assex
67 Followers