Mistress Chained

Story Info
A sample of how she likes to play.
1.8k words
4.13
16.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sample of how I play, and what I like to do to My favorite playmate. I hope you enjoy it.

As I enter the room My eyes are greeted by a glorious sight. My favorite playmate is there, kneeling in the middle of the room, head up, eyes lowered, back slightly arched, legs spread, hands with palms up on his thighs, gloriously naked. I walk around him and inspect his body, a glorious feast for My eyes alone. I walk around him again, not saying a word, adjusting his body simply with a tap of the crop in my hand. Spreading his legs further, adjusting the arch of his back, or simply raising his chin a bit higher.

Wordlessly I step away from him and set the crop aside. I stand in front of him and without looking up, he offers me his collar. I take it from him and step behind him, placing his collar around his neck. I ask only once "Do you offer yourself to Me?"

He softly answers "yes Ma'am", then I fasten the clasp on the collar. From that moment until he leaves My presence, he is Mine to do with as I wish.

I go and sit in my favorite chair, and tell him to come to me. He quickly moves to kneel beside My feet on the right. He knows that this is his place. He may not touch me unless I give him permission to do so. I reach out My hand and stroke his hair, letting him know I am pleased with him. He may not speak unless I tell him he can, and he may not look Me in the eye unless given permission to do so. I lightly stroke his hair, and move his head so that he may lay it on My thigh. He sighs softly and closes his eyes.

I then ask him what he would like to do. He softly replies that he wishes to please Me. Today I have worn his favorite outfit: a black blouse, black leather skirt, garter belt and stockings, matching panties and bra, and black leather thigh high stiletto boots. My playmate is definitely a lover of high heeled boots and stocking covered legs. I lightly run My nails up under his hair and lightly grip it, turning his head so that he may look up at Me. I see the lust in his eyes, and this pleases Me.

I look over at a small table next to My chair and I see that all My favorite spanking implements have been laid out neatly, ready for use. I smile softly and tell him what a good boy he's been and how proud I am that he is Mine. I then tell him to lay his body across My lap, positioning his cock between My thighs. I lightly run my nails over his nice white ass and watch as goosebumps creep over his flesh. Then I lightly squeeze My stocking clad thighs together, capturing his already growing cock between them. How I love it when he gasps and squirms!

I then begin to slowly rub My hands over his sexy white ass, imagining how much sexier it will be once I've turned it a nice warm pink. I then begin to lightly swat his ass with My bare hand, first one cheek, then the other. Then a little harder, watching him squirm, hearing his sighs, feeling his cock rubbing between My thighs as I swat harder still. Over and over, first one cheek then the other, getting harder and faster with each swat. He squirms and pushes his cock further between My thighs. His precum soaking the fabric of My stockings.

Once his ass is starting to turn a nice pink, I pick up a nice leather paddle that a friend of Mine made Me for My birthday. It's floppy, but gives a very nice sting. Once again I start off slow, building the pace, building the strength of the swats until he's moaning and squirming even more. His body stiffens and I know that he is close to cumming. I stop for a moment and admire his nice pink ass, letting him relax and bringing him back from the edge of orgasm. I set aside the paddle and then begin running My nails and palms over the now warm flesh.

I pick up a toy that My playmate gave Me the very first time I ever Topped him. It's a sweet little toy with a copper handle, and several little ball chains hanging from it. So cool on that nice warm flesh. I begin slowly sliding the chains over his ass, down between his cheeks so that they tease his tight little asshole. Touching him in ways that no Other has. He gives a deep throated moan and again thrusts his cock between My thighs, so close to My warm wetness that it's as much of a tease to Me as it is to him.

Once he's calmed down a bit, I pick up the My other favorite toy that My playmate gave Me on our first Topping experience. It's a black metalic antique shoe horn, with a white triscelion and a little red rose. I call this My "Lazy Domme" toy, because it only takes a simple flick of the wrist to make it pleasureable, a slightly harder flick of the wrist to make it sting. I aim for the sweet spots, right at the base of his ass where his thighs meet. Lightly tapping at first, one side, then the other, building the taps, then I whisper softly, "This one's for Me. Are you ready?" to which he answers softly "yes", and I bring it down hard. First on one side, then the other. I love the way it sounds when it connects with his flesh, that sudden SMACK and the way he reacts to it. Mmmmm. I do this several times, tapping first, then the sudden hard one until his ass is nice and pink. I then set aside this wicked little toy and again, I rub his ass with My palm, feeling the heat of his ass, admiring the redness.

I allow him to calm down again by stroking his ass for a moment and then tell him to kneel in front of Me. He slowly climbs off My lap, his hard cock bobbing with his movements. I then tell him to remove My boots. He slowly slides his hands to the top of My left boot and grabs the top, shoving the leather down My leg so that he can easily remove it. He then grabs the heel of My boot and slides it slowly off My leg. I breathe deeply, enjoying the feel of his hands on My leg, enjoying the release of My foot from the leather. He then does the same to the other leg and sets the boots off to the side. He runs his hands up and down My stocking clad legs, massaging the muscles. He knows he's only allowed to go so high on My leg before I smack his hand away. I spread My legs a little further, enjoying his touch.

I allow him to touch as high as the tops of My stockings, and he runs his fingers lovingly along the fabric. I pull My skirt up a little higher so that he can see My black panties and how wet he's made Me. I see him lick his lips and hear him swallow. I run My fingers up into his hair and kiss him deeply and passionately, forcing My tongue between his lips and tickling the roof of his mouth. He moans softly into My mouth and leans into Me. I then tell him to unbutton My blouse, which he does quickly and happily. I tell him to touch Me, and he reaches up and cups My bra in his hands, lightly running his thumbs over My nipples. I then reach My fingers up into his hair and force is mouth to My bra covered breasts, reaching up and pulling the material away so he has better access to My stiff nipple. He suckles lightly at first, then licks and teases the nipple even more before sucking it in deep. I sigh and moan happily at his touch. He moves from one nipple to the other, teasing, sucking, lightly biting.

When I've had enough, I move his head lower. Leaning back, spreading My legs over the arms of the chair, I open Myself to him and push his mouth down. I whisper "Eat Me, but only through My panties for now". He greedily pushes his face into the fabric of My panties. Licking and sucking on the fabric, pushing his tongue into the fabric and forcing it between My pussy lips. I moan and rock My hips slightly, forcing his tongue even harder against Me. He runs his fingers up and lightly pushes the fabric of My panties into My pussy, by now I'm ready to cum, but I hold off because there's more I want from him.

When I've had enough of his teasing, I tell him to push the panties aside and he does. Licking and sucking on My pussy lips, spreading them and finding My clit, he shoves three fingers into My pussy and fucks Me with them, finding My g-spot and rubbing it roughly. I suddenly arch My back and drench his tongue with My juices as he makes Me cum hard. He licks Me clean, not missing a single drop. I push his head away and lay there, basking in the spasms of My orgasm. I watch as he sucks My juices from his fingers, looking Me straight in the eye as he does it. The look of lust and hunger in his eyes drives Me crazy and almost makes Me cum again. I run My hand along his cheek and whisper "such a good little pussy eater." I pull his head towards Me and once again kiss him deeply, tasting Myself on his lips and tongue. I moan softly into his mouth.

I then stand up, lead him into middle of the floor again, and have him kneel there. We aren't allowed to have actual intercourse, so I place a towel in front of him and order him to stroke his cock while I watch. He kneels there, staring at My wet pussy, (which I am now fucking with a toy), stroking his cock for Me. Just as I'm ready to cum, he shoots his cum onto the towel so that we cum together. We clean ourselves up, I straighten My clothes as he gets dressed, and I kiss him goodnight at the door with the agreement to see each other again soon.

The adventures will continue.