Mistress Chiristine

Story Info
Servitude in a closed space with chains.
1.6k words
3.64
29k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Chiristine commanded athletic ventures while she spied the man's naked flexation causing beads of sweat. Each push up was completed under her guidance and watchful gaze. Her eyes were serving to partially satiate a venomous appetite for domination of her sex toy. A single pump rested on the moving shoulder to apply pressure as she moistened her middle finger. Cameras caught moisture dripping simultaneously from her man slave's invisible vacuoles as well as down the length of a thigh.

He was positioned on his knees while Mistress Chiristine played the role of a tease, mesmerizing the senses with her manipulation.

Phases move the love slave to complete longing and venerability when the air in the small room gives way to entangled pheromones. Her never timid tongue runs a serpentine route down his smooth back, which she will soon punish. Meanwhile, her hands embrace tactily the length of the upright body, teasing his senses with her fingertips.

"Oh the longing, to erupt in bliss and mirth wound me," however the end of this venture and all it's soon to come erotica out weigh any thoughts of rebellion."

My knees under pressure but forgotten in this kind embrace which precedes my submission to lustful servitude. Her touch was like the feeling of so many warm liquids. So taboo is the whip and the domination but I cannot stop my need.

He is reaching a point when his eyes convey the room's disappearance; a clear area where the only pinnacle of light is the mistress of darkness; this prized and glorious lover and deliverer of pain. The penis is dripping moistness rivaling the anticipatory fluid found on her limber and lushes thighs. Those strong muscular legs for carrying the frame of angelic creation but also used to trap a body in the position of oral slavery.

Her Garter attaches to stockings by straps which cross her ready thighs and celebrate the legs which are currently employed to immobilize her prey. She arches her back, her high heels entangled around his naked core while she holds and forces his face to take her offering. It seems that her insistence draws him on. Her grasping of the face, the chin and cheek with thumb and four fingers to meet his gaze and insist on submission

"Oh mistress Chiristine," he begs, his tongue prodding inside her warmness and spreading her labia menorah with precision in the manner of his life's job. To make a mistake and hinder the progression to orgasm could mean more lashes later and so the slave is cautious to stimulate every part of Chiristine's lovely pinkness. The tongue is cupped as to cover the entire surface while the tongues tip massages her waiting erect clitoris. Even when his eyes are closed in his duty to serve he knows by Chiristines motions and the wet stream of her nectar that she is watching his motions, her brown eyes both appreciative but also authoritative. One wrong move now, one sign of any apparent disinterest would almost certainly lead to intense pain.

Chiristine bucked and groaned and clutched at her little play thing while his parted lips drank the liquid orgasm which intoxicated his brain. She kicked at his back causeing sharp pain and in the grip of her orgasmic condition she was thrown completely into the grip of an irreconcilable fit of sadism.

Before the slave knew the intensity of the events to come he felt Chiristine's nails ripping through the flesh on his back while her sex met his face in a most violent way. He was in a state of torpor until Chiristine arose from her former position. It was at that moment that he knew his job at lapping pussy was somehow not well met and he was to pay.

Magically, shackles appeared from holes in the wooden floor and ceiling which clamped around Chiristines victim's ankles and wrists respectively. Almost at the same time, he felt the crack of Chiristines leather whip against his backside along with the haughty laugh of his mistress. Chiristine was filled with glee over the first sound of pain coming from her victim in the form of a wince.

"I will teach your tongue to lick my pussy non stop you pathetic slave. Now what do you say to your mistress?"

"Forgive me Chiristine; I am forever indebted to your glorious cunt."

"That's Mistress Chiristine you slut, she delivered a vicious crack of the whip across his back and then began to massage the leather whip and circle her victim; her heels sounding on the wooden floor. "Now I can't very well let you lap my perfect cunt until you have paid the price you little prick." The whip was sounding against Chiristine's hand as she paced and contemplated her course of action against her sex slave."

"Mistress, it won't happen again."

"Shut the fuck up slut," Chiristine shouted as she turned and smashed the blunt side of her whip against the man's face. "You think you can just talk when ever you want?" A hand grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his face to look at the serious eyes of a sadal-masochistic and utterly dominative bitch. She whispered into his ear then, her finger tip running along his side. "I am going to teach you respect for the last time whore." She turned away only to pivot and drive a fist into the side of her slave after which she laughed and stood erect and glowering; her hands on her hips.

With a gesture of her hand Chiristine willed the upper shackles to hire themselves as the foot holds fell away, and the prisoner was lifted into the air by his arms, dangling. His ass was at the height she desired and she began furiously delivering blows to his ass and thighs. The whip cracks echoed in the room and the sweat was pouring down his back while his ass became more and more sanguine in color.

My ass burning, my arms asleep with the pain of supporting my body weight felt at shoulder level. The cracking whips the source of my torture yet also my escape in its brief capture of my attention in the sound; distance in my ears failure to touch. My dick and scrotum shriveled small, I am being thoroughly emasculated by this crazy bitch yet I somehow have been taught to think only of the pleasure I will gain in later serving her slit and in that one thought is where I hope to forever reside .

"Oh yes, what is my name you little whore?"

"Mistress Chiristine, Mistress Chiristine, Mistress Chiristine." The words broke through the sounds of whip world, where the only activity was making that ass more red and hot than the sun.

Mistress Chiristine continued her questioning until her loins communicated that she might enroll her slave to lap her cunt or else turn her on with more punishment of a different sort. The chains lowered her victim until he was lying flat on the wood where Chiristine would continue her process of enslavement. Still tethered to the floor by chains she brought out a bowl of water and placed it on the floor.

"Quench your thirst and moisten your lips to serve your masters cunt, slut," she said flatly. He crawled to the bowl and began drinking like the pet that he was. At the same moment Chiristine ran her fingers over the red ass of her pussy slave while crouching behind his beaten body.

"Oh how I love this refreshing gift from my love, the pure water she grants to me to ready me for her tangy tasting puss." I feel the cool water rush into my body like the cool touch applied to my burning and used backside. The hands of a goddess are smoothing over my reddened and exposed ass. I hurry to finish every drop of fluid because I long to eat her cunt.

"Now that you have been punished, rested and quenched, you had better keep that tongue working inside my cunt or next time I am going to make it even worse for you." She turned him over and crouched over his face. Just in anticipation of his Mistress his cock had changed from a flaccid useless thing to a hard as stone weapon; his prick head was again leaking a stream of pre-ejaculate.

The moment that my Mistress sits on my face I seek to ram my tongue and work my lips and use all my powers to drive her wild. My cock is writhing and my head is banging against the cold ground as my Mistress Humps and fucks, grinds and bucks. And she moans, her lips down there are spread and her majestic clit is being vibrated between my motioning molars; my jaws gyrating and my mouth working heat into her forever revered vagina. I am pinned to the ground like a tent steak and my tongue is vibratory for this hot girating and sex starved bitch. I want her liters on my face, flooding over my face and into my mouth, drowning me to orgasm as my cock shoots to the ceiling. My clit talent seems to be working as she's crushing my head into the floor, her haunches bringing her lower to meet her cum.

"Oh you slut, eat my slit. Don't you dare stop!" She was losing her momentum now and her composure was slipping as she spasmed over my face and her wide snatch engulfed my mouth and face. She was clutching my body violently and I lost myself along with her. My cock shuttered and pumped into the air as the fluid from my mistress's deepest hot spot ran over my face and blessed my taste buds once more. Her body limp I felt my dick spurt its final bit of load and welcomed the closeness I had to my dominating Mistress Chiristine, for my life depends on making her cum again and again.