Mistress Coco School Wayward Boys

Story Info
Tiffany asks Mistress Coco to make her brother disappear.
7.5k words
4.06
69.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where Boys Become Girls, Whether They Like it or Not

by

Mistress Tawny Suede

assisted by

slave Holly

Introduction

In Which We Meet

Rich Bitch Kimberly

and

Domineering Mistress Coco

Kimberly Caldwell's head thrashed about on the silk pillows; a cry of ecstatic pain escaped her luscious lips as she cupped her heavy breasts, her crimson fingernails raking her taut nipples. Kimberly arched her back, thrusting her sopping cunt hard against the greedy, sucking lips of Mistress Coco.

Mistress Coco eagerly thrust her thick dark tongue deep into the blonde heiress' sweet cunnie; the negress' face was drenched in the blonde's slimy pussy juices.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm! You've sure got yourself one sweet tasting honeypot, bitch!" cooed Mistress Coco!

"Eat me! Oh God, fuck me with that hot tongue!" cried Kimberly as she bit the back of her fist. "Oh yes, that's it, there - right there! Eeeeeeeeee! That's so GOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!"

Mistress Coco curled her tongue, cupping a pool of the rich slut's pussy juices in the trough of her taster. She tilted back her head and the delicious twat cream ran down the back of her throat. Delicious! she thought as she renewed her attack on the soppy quim.

She fastened her lips across Kimberly's thickly haired cunt lips and her tongue voraciously attacked the white girl's clit, flicking it madly. Kimberly's back arched high off of the bed as her orgasms exploded through her again, and again, and again. Mistress Coco eagerly drank the copious amounts of sweet girl jizm that flooded from Kimberly's cunnie.

Finally, Mistress Coco relaxed her attack. Her broad flat tongue lapped up the last of the pussy juices. Mistress Coco scooted up the bed, and pulled the exhausted Kimberly to her. After a tender kiss on the lips, she pulled Kimberly's lips to one of her mammoth black breasts. Kimberly's lips eagerly fastened to the large nipple and she sucked contentedly.

"You just rest for a moment" said Mistress Coco, "before I feed you what you really want!"

Chapter 1

Wherein We Discover Mistress Coco's

Prodigious Secret

"What I really want," thought Kimberly. Eighteen months ago she would not have ever dreamed of "what she really wanted," not until she met Mistress Coco and her School For Wayward Boys!

Two years ago, Kimberly Caldwell's filthy rich parents had died in a plane crash, when she was twenty-three years old. She had always taken her fabulously rich lifestyle for granted until she had been shocked to find that her old-fashioned father had left all of the family wealth to the oldest (and only) surviving male in the family - her obnoxious brother Howard.

Thankfully, Howard was only eighteen at the time and the will granted her total control of the wealth, and of Howard, until he finished college, or turned twenty-five. Howard had always been a real twerp and she hated him, so she instantly started scheming to find a way to make the money hers and get rid of Howard.

Howard was overweight and shy, but somehow he had managed to constantly get in trouble with the law. It was probably the friends he ran around with. Kimberly was sure that Howard had fucked a girl or two in his time - before he had put on the extra-weight she was sure, since now she couldn't imagine any girl who would want him.

Kimberly finally found the path to personal riches when she saw the discreet ad in the newspaper for Mistress Coco's Private School for Wayward Boys. With her personal control of Howard, it hadn't been hard for her to convince the family lawyer (who also wanted HER to get the wealth, and not Howard) to co-sign the papers turning Howard over to Mistress Coco for two years.

Howard had balked at going to the school until, once through the doors of the school, he had noticed the large number of attractive girls wandering the hallways - some even looking directly at him with that special twinkle in their eyes and tossing their long hair back over their shoulders, teasingly. He had stayed willingly (and Kimberly had not seen or spoken to him since that day - obeying Mistress Coco's wishes) - though Kimberly suspected that within a day or two he had changed his mind!

But he must have changed his mind again (or had it changed for him!) because one year after he had entered the school, Mistress Coco had delivered, as promised, a fully legal certificate in which Howard signed over all of his fortune to Kimberly. Mistress Coco's one million dollar fee had been fully earned!

Of course, Kimberly had not trusted Howard to Mistress Coco's care until after she had fully inspected the school, and had a long, long private session with Mistress Coco.

Since that first visit, Kimberly had come back many times to visit Mistress Coco.

Kimberly was ready for "what she really wanted". She sucked avidly at first one, then the other, of the black mistress' huge breasts. The ebony nipples were each at least three-quarters of an

inch long. Kimberly's fingers stole down to her own twat and she slowly frigged her clit.

"Fuck me, Mistress Coco! Oh, please, fuck me with your hard cock!"

Mistress Coco pushed the blonde slut back on the bed and spread her thighs wide. Kimberly's cunt was slick with anticipation, her cunnie juices leaking down to form a puddle on the silk sheets. Mistress Coco moved closer and then lifted the smaller girl slightly to better position her.

Mistress Coco was a big woman. She stood almost six feet tall and was thick in all parts of her body. Once she may have had the perfect figure, but now, at age thirty-five, she had added weight. But this had only added to her attractiveness as a domineering bedmate. Her breasts were huge, with areoles the size of saucers, and nipples that proudly stood out almost a full inch, and were as thick as pennies. Her strength was phenomenal.

And so was her cock.

Mistress Coco pulled Kimberly to her so that the tip of her thick black cock was at the fat meaty lips of Kimberly's pussy. Then she pressed forward and her ebony truncheon lanced deeply into Kimberly's sopping quim. Kimberly reveled as her sopping pussy was filled with the thick fuck meat; her legs lifted high in the air and wrapped themselves around her mistress' waist. Mistress Coco pulled her cock out so that only the fat tip remained inside the hot cunnie and then thrust her rod deep, deep into Kimberly's eager quim once more.

As Mistress Coco drilled her dick into Kimberly her large pendulous balls slapped loudly against the young girl's ass.

Chapter 2

Kimberly is Sated by Her Mistress" Hard Cock,

and then

Cleaned Out by Susan's Tongue

Yes - cock and balls. Not some fake plastic strap on dildo that squirts water or milk - a real thick meaty rigid hardon and scummy nuts. Mistress Coco fucked the living daylights out of Kimberly with her very own cock and balls.

For Mistress Coco was one of the sexiest creatures alive - a true SHEMALE - endowed with the finest attributes of the female creature but coupled with the prodigious cock and balls of a man.

She had been born a boy but had always known that she was really a woman. In her high school and college years she had undergone the transformation to become a woman and had been one of the sexiest and most sex starved of the women at the Tau Iota Tau sorority at Eastbrook College. But she had not undergone the final operation - to have her cock removed. She had learned that there were many men, and women, who would pay vast sums of money just to have sex with her, and she had used that knowledge to gain vast power, and to make other boys, men, and women, into her own toys.

Mistress Coco was the ultimate sex creature - a shemale!

Mistress Coco bent lower and kissed Kimberly passionately. Her thick tongue forced itself into Kimberly's mouth. Kimberly reached up and grasped Mistress Coco's thick nipples, pulling on them, mashing them. In turn Mistress Coco's thumbs flew across Kimberly's tender nips, sending electric shivers down her spine.

Mistress Coco's thick dick pumped in and out of Kimberly's pussy, splashing fuck juices across the sheets. As she drew her cock completely free, Kimberly's quim emitted a loud sucking noise which made the two women giggle. But Kimberly's laughter turned to cries of joy as the dick plunged back into her quim, stroking across her erect clit and sending ecstasy throughout her.

"I'm... I'm CUMMING!!!!" cried Kimberly as her orgasm ripped through her. At the same time, the black shemale buried her full ten inches deep into the quivering pussy and shot streams of thick she- manseed deep into the delicious honeypot.

Mistress Coco collapsed beside her afternoon lover. Exhausted, Kimberly reclined against the headboard of the bed. She reached over to her purse and pulled out an extra long green cigarette, lit it, and inhaled the mint flavoured smoke. She spread her legs wide and dipped three manicured fingers deep into her pussy, which was still stretched wide. She pulled her fingers out sopping wet. She brought them to her nose, savoured the aroma of the mingled fuck juices and then lapped the delicious liquid from her fingers.

"I seem to be full of cum," she commented to Mistress Coco.

"And I seem to be all sticky," said the shemale as she fondled her flaccid dick. "Don't worry," she said with a smile, I'll have it attended to.

The black woman reached for the telephone. "Susan, would you come in here please. Oh, and fetch Holly and bring her with you."

A few minutes later as Kimberly languidly smoked her mint stick and gently strummed her clit to maintain her sexual tension, two women entered the room. Kimberly knew the first woman: Susan had been Mistress Coco's secretary since Kimberly had first started coming to the school.

But the other girl was new to Kimberly - this was Holly. Holly was wearing a skimpy french maid's uniform - pert black and white hat upon her head, short black top that barely came down past her crotch, small white apron, black fishnet stockings fastened by garter belt, patent leather shoes with four inch heels! Holly had very short cropped blonde hair and was extremely attractive with dark blue eyes (a delicate blue dusting of eye shadow coloured her eyelids), short pert nose, luscious red lips, large firm breasts (of which ample cleavage was revealed by the small top), small waist and long delicious legs.

Holly stood demurely and obediently at the end of the bed as Susan came around to Kimberly's side of the bed to give her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, Kimberly, it's nice to see you again," said Susan.

Susan was dressed fashionably, but in a business-like manner since she had to deal with the public who came to the door of the school. She was dressed in a grey woman's suit and skirt with dark stockings and low heeled pumps. Her long red hair was tightly twined in a thick braid and she wore dark rimmed glasses. At a gesture from Mistress Coco she removed her glasses and her suit jacket and began to unbutton her white blouse. But Kimberly was impatient and before Susan could remove the delicate brassiere that held firmly her pert breasts, Kimberly drew the secretary down between her uplifted thighs.

Susan squealed in delight at the sight of the thick sperm oozing from the blonde's sopping quim.

"Eat out my pussy, you slut!" Kimberly cried. "Clean me out! Suck down your mistress' jizm."

Susan bent low, savouring the thick stenchy aroma that wafted from Kimberly's snatch. Her palms pushed Kimberly's thighs wide as her lips lowered to kiss the heiress' thick fleshy cunt lips. She eagerly sucked the cunt lips into her mouth and ground them between her teeth. Kimberly stiffened in surprise.

Susan lifted her head and grinned at Kimberly but she then dove down into the blonde's pussy and eagerly spiraled her tongue into the rich bitches' cunt hole, eagerly slurping up the mingled fuck seeds and drinking them down. She relished the taste of the black shemale's jizm and loved it even more when she could eat it out of a hot pussy.

Kimberly smiled as she stubbed out her cigarette. She gently caressed the back of Susan's head and pulled her tighter into her cunnie. A warm glow coursed through Kimberly and she shuddered as Susan's licking triggered a gentle spasm of delight. Her cunt cleaned, Kimberly drew Susan upward so that they knelt on the bed, facing each other.

The obedient and silent Holly looked on as Kimberly took Susan's head in her hands and brought their lips together. Kimberly kissed Susan passionately, her tongue probing deep into the secretary's hot mouth. Kimberly stripped Susan's bra off. They rubbed their bodies together as their kiss lingered. Kimberly's shivered as her large breasts slid across Susan's smaller tits.

Kimberly reached up and cupped first one, then both of Susan's sweet breasts. Her mouth moved down and she drew first one and then the other nipple into her mouth, wetting them and raising them to full erectness. Susan sighed.

"Hey, what about me? Don't I get some attention around here?". Kimberly had forgotten Mistress Coco. The large black woman lay back on the bed, one hand strumming one of her huge nipples while the other fisted her large cock which was still limp.

"How silly of me to forget you," said Kimberly. "You still haven't had your dick cleaned!" So saying, she pushed Susan between the shemale's spread legs. Susan immediately grasped her mistress' dark sausage in one hand and began to fist her while at the same time she lapped her tongue along the dick's length, licking up Kimberly's love juices that were now dried and encrusted.

It took no time for Mistress Coco's dick to reach full erection; all ten inches of angry purple meat just waiting to be sucked by a hot female mouth!

Meanwhile, Kimberly worked Susan's skirt down and off of her hips. She then unsnapped the redhead's special panties at the side so that they could be removed without having to first take off the garterbelt. Susan's panties were wet - very wet! Kimberly imagined that the secretary had started masturbating herself as soon as she'd seen Kimberly walk in the door, knowing that she would soon be part of this hot sex scene!

She pulled off the silk panties and threw them to the floor. Then tenderly she reached out and grasped hold of Susan's cock.

Chapter 3

In Which Kimberly and Susan

Fight For their Mistress' Jizm,

as

Dainty Maid Holly Watches

Yes, Susan too was a shemale - one of Mistress Coco's earlier students who had stayed at the school to work, and to play with the new boys who arrived.

She had a modest sized dick, with a thin patch of red hairs covering her balls. Right now, Susan's dick was slick with her precum. She lifted her legs so that her cock was more accessible to Kimberly. But for now Kimberly was content to merely fist the redhead's cock and raise it to full mast.

Kimberly scooted up beside Susan so that they both had their heads in Mistress Coco's lap. Kimberly's tongue scooted out and licked along the full ten inches of the black truncheon! God, she would never have believed any woman could have a cock, much less one this big and beautiful, if she hadn't seen that newspaper ad! Well, she had Howard to thank for something!

Kimberly planted hot wet kisses across the large glans of Mistress Coco's cock, her tongue lapping up the juices that leaked from the angry eye. Then she opened her jaws wide and slid her lips over the head, engulfing it in her sweet mouth. She sucked hard, her tongue swirling around the sensitive base of the glans. Mistress Coco moaned deeply and her hips bucked, trying to force more of her dick into Kimberly's tender mouth. But the cock was just too thick to go in much further. Kimberly's lips were spread until they hurt.

Kimberly drew her head back and as she released the bulb of the cock, Susan took it deep into her own mouth. She had sucked her mistress many times in the past and her own jaws were more exercised and suited to the task.

Kimberly kissed her way down the dark shaft of the cock until she reached Mistress Coco's large heavy scrotal sac. Mistress Coco's balls were covered in a deep mat of hair which tickled Kimberly's tongue as she lapped at the shemale's testicles.

"Jeez, that's sweet, bitch!" cried Mistress Coco. "Suck those balls, honey! Munch them good! Eat my sweet cream filled Easter eggs!"

Kimberly opened wide and sucked in one of the black scum balls. It was huge and filled her mouth. She hummed softly, vibrating the egg sac. Then she slowly chewed on the heavy skin which contained the heavy nut, slurping and giggling over the ticklish sensations.

She let the one egg plop from her mouth and immediately attacked the other.

Meanwhile she had also been pumping slowly on Susan's cum slicked cock, bringing it to full erection. Susan ground her dick into Kimberly's hand, eager to cum. She scooted her body closer to Kimberly, all the time continuing to mouth her mistress' cock, and rubbed her dick through the thick silken hair that covered Kimberly's pubes. Kimberly pushed her cunt towards Susan, raised her leg and allowed the young shemale's long dick to scrape across her hard clitty, sending chills coursing through both their bodies.

But Kimberly wasn't ready to let the secretary fuck her - at least, not yet.

With one hand Kimberly caressed and squeezed the black shemale's balls - she could feel how heavy they were hot jizm. With her other hand she jerked and squeezed the mistress' thick cock shaft, trying to jerk her to an orgasm. Susan was also pumping the shaft as she continued to suck on the mighty dickhead.

Kimberly pushed Susan's mouth aside and engulfed the dick head in her own mouth, biting and nipping the glans. Susan pushed back in and for the next couple of minutes they fought over the angry cock, first one and then the other sucking furiously, trying to capture the black woman's hot seed when she finally ejaculated.

Kimberly was the victor.

One moment she had the black rod stuck deeply into her mouth and the next she was fighting for her breath as her mouth was blasted by Mistress Coco's thick gooey scum. Her head was forced backwards, almost blown completely off of the cock by the sheer power of the jetting scum. Mistress Coco writhed uncontrollably as her cock jerked and spasmed.

Kimberly swallowed one thick load of rich salty cum, but she fought a losing battle. Cum leaked down her chin and onto the sheets - she just couldn't swallow fast enough. Finally she had to pull back, to get her breath.

One mighty jet of jizm flew through the air to land across Holly's heaving breasts before Susan had captured the cockhead between her own lips. She mewed with lustful pleasure as she eagerly drank down the torrent of jizm that shot from her mistress' cock.

Kimberly and Susan took turns sucking on the mighty firehose, draining every last drop of scum. Finally, Mistress Coco reached down and slowly fisted the cock, squeezing the last dregs onto the sex-vixens' eager tongues.

Kimberly and Susan kissed passionately, tongues probing deeply, savouring the remaining musky flavour of their mistress's cum.

Chapter 4

Holly's Own Shemale Cock is Revealed,

and

Her Cocksucking Abilities

are

Put to the Test

Susan had not yet blown her own wad yet. During Mistress Coco's fountaining orgasm she had been in her own frenzy, desperately jerking her own rigid cock, several times bringing herself to the pitch of a shattering explosion. But she had each time refrained from cumming. Mistress Coco had trained her well - she knew she would be severely punished if she ever came without first receiving her mistress' permission.

But Mistress Coco had not failed to notice her secretary's predicament. "Susan," she said, "perhaps Holly would like to take care of your problem for you, eh?" All eyes turned to Holly who looked down at her feet. But her coy smile and the momentary flick of her tongue across her lips exposed her eagerness.