Mistress Diabolique Ch. 03

Story Info
He's coming along fine.
2.4k words
4.39
55k
14
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Mistress Diabolique – Aunty Debbie to her 18-year-old budding sex slave, Caleb – knew that it would take a while to lead her young nephew into the delights of water sports. First, he had to be thoroughly versed in the pleasures to be had from erotic domination.

That evening, long after Tammy had gone home to her mother – herself a practitioner of the dominatrix's art – and after a fine meal, during which Caleb had been allowed the luxury of one glass of excellent French red, Mistress D settled down on a long leather couch with her slave-in-training.

Caleb was clad only in a bright red PVC posing pouch, which bunched his now shaven genitals in a lovely handful for his aunt. For her part, Aunty Debbie was wearing a sheer, black see-through negligee, which came almost to her high-heeled Louboutins. She was not wearing panties, her pussy was clearly visible when she displayed it in certain poses.

Showing on the television was a femdom video entitledTorment on Torture Islandwhich had grabbed Caleb's attention from its electric opening – electric stimulation and torture – to its grabbing closing – three naked male slaves being cock and ball tortured by three bikini-clad teenagers as three more mature dominas flogged their sweating backs.

"Now, darling," said Aunt Debbie, "it's time for bed. And from now on you will be sleeping with me."

Caleb kissed his aunty on the cheek and gave her a fumbling cuddle. "Does that mean I get to ..."

But his dominatrix-aunt cut him off at the pass. "No, silly billy, it doesn't mean you get to fuck me," she chided. "You have a way to go before you earn that honour, young man."

Upstairs, Mistress D and her nephew stripped nude and slipped into bed together, the boy's hard-on thrusting into his aunt's belly.

Aunt Debbie caressed his seven-inches of thick cock, smearing pre-cum down his shaft as she kissed him, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth.

"Now darling – by the way, your girl friend, what's her name?" asked Aunt Debbie, although she remembered it very well.

"Lucy," murmured the lad, as he lay back, enchanted by his aunt's manipulations of his cock.

"Yes, that's it, Lucy," she smiled, "what does she call you? Caleb? Cal? Cockboy?"

Caleb grinned. "She calls me 'Cal,' aunty," he whispered. "I like it, it sounds less Biblical."

Aunty Debbie kissed him on his cute nose. "Right, then Cal it is," she said. "Unless I'm cross with you – then it will be Caleb."

Then, lying on her back and spreading her thighs, his aunt said, in a low, hushed voice: "On top of me, Cal, and place your cockhead lips to my cunt lips, there's a darling."

The boy, scarcely able to believe his ears, obeyed her command.

Then, to his obvious disappointment, the woman closed her thighs and his cock plopped up onto her mound.

"There," said Mistress D, kissing him on the mouth, "he's kissed cunt good-night. Now, bring him up between my puppies and he can have a short tit fuck before kissing my nipples good-night."

As the teenager knelt and placed his burgeoning prick between his aunt's lovely breast mounds, Mistress D asked: "Lucy? Does she allow you to tit fuck her, darling Cal?"

The boy, almost in an enchanted world of his own as he slid his cock up and down between his aunt's sun-tanned breasts, whispered: "No, aunty, she says it's disgusting and only perverts want to do it."

Mmmm, thought Mistress D, which means there must be billions of perverts in the world.

"But you seem to know how to do it, Cal?" she inquired, in a mischievous tone.

"I watch dirty videos on the internet sometimes, aunty," the boy hissed, as his pre-cum deposits left a creamy solution on the woman's shapely boobs.

"Oh dear, a porn devotee at your age, you wicked lad, I'll have to punish you for that," said Mistress D. "Now, kiss my nipps nighty-night."

The boy brushed his eagerly pounding cock head against first one engorged nipple, then the other, then slid back down until his face was level with his aunt's.

"Now lick the pre-cum from them, you wicked young man," smiled Aunt Debbie, and the boy obliged.

"Now, Cal, your cock's said good-night to my cunt lips and to my nipples, should he say nighty-night to aunty's mouth, do you think?" said the broadly grinning domina, enjoying the teasing which would normally lead to full-on fucking – only this was a slave-in-training, so fucking was out of the question.

"Oh, yes please, aunty," said the teenager in an "I don't believe it!" tone, and very quickly he had placed his cock to his aunt's mouth, which was now encircling his cock head, drawing him into her moist cavity, sucking and licking on his knob and his piss slit, as her tongue flicked its way inside his foreskin lips.

Then Mistress D pulled away, and with a sort of "Plop" sound the boy's cock slapped against her cheek.

"Now you've said good-night to my cunt lips, my nipples and my mouth with your naughty cock, where do you think your mouth should say good-night as a finale, Cal?" asked his aunt, in an almost taunting tone.

"Your pussy, aunty?" asked the boy, hardly daring to hope that he would be allowed to worship her glorious minge once more that day.

"Of course, silly," said Aunt Debbie, "it's the way I love to be sent off to sleep each night. Now, get down there and give me an orgasm, there's a good boy!"

And the boy's head slid down her glorious body, kissing and licking at her boobs and belly on his way to her pussy. Once there, he licked first at her cunt, but was halted by a snapped instruction from Aunt Debbie.

"Always worship the anus first, Caleb," she said, "then you can move to the cunt, labia and clit. Butalwayslave at that chutney chute first, unless ordered otherwise, young lad."

The boy started his crotch worship all over again, this time pressing his tongue into her musky anal aperture, before rising to her dripping cunt, then puffy labia lips, then seeking to draw the bulbous clit from its hiding place.

Soon his oral adoration was working its magic and Aunt Debbie started to feel the distant waves crashing as her orgasm pounded closer and closer, and then – with an almost shrieked cry of "Flat tongue that clit, flattongueit, you lovely stud" - the woman came in a frenzied thrashing and crushing of her thighs against the boy's cheeks.

Caleb slowly licked and kissed her there, until he felt it was an opportune moment to slide away from her aromatic snatch, then his aunt rolled over on her side and presented her back to him.

Aunt Debbie heard his whispered "I love you, aunty" as the lad cupped one heavy but firm breast in his hand, and his hard-on brushed between her arse cheeks, but soon she had slipped into a deep, calming sleep.

The next morning, with the Surrey sun up and the birds making enough noise to wake the dead, Mistress D stirred and felt something going on at her buttocks. Becoming more and more awake, she realised it was an 18-year-old's tongue, laving and licking over her firm buns.

With a slow smile, she rolled over and presented her minge to the boy's face, and soon she was enjoying once more the licking and laving of teenage tongue on her quim. The first orgasm of the day was nice, slow and while not as intense as that of the previous evening, still hugely enjoyable.

The only problem with it, of course, was that it had prompted within her a desire to urinate. She pondered using Caleb for that task, then realised the first flow of the day was not a good idea for a trainee – well, not in its body temperature state.

Instead, she would urinate into a glass jug, which she kept handy in the bathroom, and then chill it in the refrigerator so he could sip slowly on it later in the day.

"Up boy," she whispered, "aunty has to piss." And the thick-cocked, erect trainee slave followed his naked aunt into the bathroom where, to his surprise, he watched as she piddled into a large glass jug.

Finishing the strong, yellow stream, Aunt Debbie then turned to her nephew. "Clean me up, there's a love," she said, almost in the tone one would ask for the salt and pepper to be passed.

But, to Mistress D's delight, the stiff-cocked stud swiftly went to his knees and pressed his mouth against her minge, licking at her labia lips until she pushed him away with a whispered "Well done, stud".

Caleb licked his thickish lips and smiled at his aunt. "Thank-you, aunty," he said, in a husky voice, "that was lovely. May I have a piss now?"

And his aunt held his cock and directed it to the porcelain as he expelled a strong, steady, lengthy flow of piss. Seeing it flushed down the toilet the domina in her thought "What a waste", and to complete his first piss of the day, the 40-year-old went down onherknees and sucked at his still slightly-urine flecked cock lips.

"One good turn deserves another," she smiled, standing and kissing him on the mouth, before making him switch on the shower so they could bathe in it together.

Later, with his aunt in one of her domination outfits – a leather, quarter-cup bra, leather hot pants and boots which came to her knees – and Caleb in a black PVC thong, the pair sat at a table as Tammy reported for work, and sat down. She was in her usual garb, shiny black lingerie, gleaming stockings, high heels.

"Who's up first today, darling?" asked Mistress D, her hand feeling across Caleb's strong thighs and stroking his semi-erection beneath his PVC-covered genitals.

"Er, let's see – oh yes, it's that Cabinet minister at 11, the one who likes to play pony, you ride him, don't you?" said the black beauty.

"Of course, he makes the most delightful neighing sound I've ever heard from a human pony," laughed Mistress D, who thoroughly enjoyed cracking her riding crop against the politician's buttocks as he carried her around the torture chamber.

"Well, that means we've got an hour. What say we take Cal here down to the games room and put him in the flogging frame, just to show him how much fun it can be?" asked the full-breasted 40-year-old.

Tammy smiled as she looked at the eager anticipation on the lad's face. "And while one flogs, the other fellates?" she asked.

"Seems like a good idea to me," said Mistress D, whose flogging-fellatio performances with the 25-year-old black girl was one of her favourite ways of enjoying herself in the chamber.

The two women escorted the lucky lad downstairs into the basement and soon had him standing beneath the frame. Tammy produced a four-legged stool and instructed the teenager to step up on it. Then she and Mistress Diabolique strapped the youth's wrists into the straps hanging from the right angles formed by the equipments upright posts and its crossbar.

When Tammy pulled the stool away, the lad's legs dangled, until he had to scrabble for purchase with his toes on the carpet lining the torture chamber floor. His ankles were strapped into the leather bindings at the bottom of the frame and after Tammy pulled the front of his thong down from his now totally stiff prick, he was ready.

"You feel nice and taut, baby?" asked his aunt, as she surveyed his muscular body, its muscles stretched to superb tension in his pose, running a cool hand over his frame.

"Yes, thank-you Aunt Debbie, it's quite a strain, but it's OK," said the youth.

Mistress D fetched a triple-thonged flogger from the array of whips, knouts, paddles, straps and crops and walked in front of him. Tammy was already there, seated on the stool, stroking his hard-on.

"That's so you will feel the heightened effect of the leather striking your skin, darling," said the domina, running her hand this time over his well-developed pectorals. "It means the whip will feel like electricity when it strikes you, very exciting for a slave, I'm told. But don't worry, I won't break your flesh."

Then the 40-year-old, her nipples erect at the thought of what she was going to do to her nephew, let the flogger's three thongs trace down his naked back, sending, she hoped, tremors of delight through his stretched skin.

Next Mistress Diabolique drew her arm back and let fly with the triple-thonged martinet, leaving three thing stripes on his flesh. The boy's body jerked deliciously in his bonds and then his aunt heard him gasping as Tammy had obviously started her work on his thick member.

The experienced domina settled into a slow, steady rhythm as she flogged the suspended teenager. The strokes were not vicious, they were more like caresses, and to Mistress D's ears they made a lovely sound as they struck home. The sound of the slave's grunts and groans as Tammy sucked on his cock and stroked and cupped his heavy ball sac was also music to her. The whole thing, while being only mildly painful to the boy, was also extremely erotic to his mistress.

After she had inflicted about 25 strokes and left a criss-cross of red lines, which she knew from years of experience would soon fade, she patted his lovely buttocks, then said: "OK Tammy, you warm his bum up, while I get a taste of that lovely cock."

As they exchanged places, Mistress D looked into Caleb's face and saw a look which was a cross between agony and anguish, and ecstasy. Then she settled on the stool, took the dribbling cock in her mouth and when she heard the first "Swiiiiish-craaaack" of the triple-thonged lash strike his backside, she lowered her mouth and started to fellate him.

His cock was thick and oozing milky, tangy pre-cum, and for a moment Mistress Diabolique feared he may be close to ejaculation.

"Don't come, darling," she warned, "you come and the pain comes, you stay hard and the whole thing remains a mixture of electric-charged love and pleasure. Don'tevercome without your domina's permission."

And from above her, she heard a cross between a sob and a squeal of delight.

"I'm never going to do anything without your permission, aunty, I love you," the 18-year-old hissed, as once more the three-thonged implement whacked onto his beautiful boy's buttocks.

Good, thought Debbie, taking his hard-on in her mouth once more, this lad's coming along just fine .....