Mistress Diana Ch. 07

Story Info
Mistress Diana releases both couples.
1.3k words
4.09
63.6k
14
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark sat on the edge of his cot still trembling from being shocked for the last hour in Mistress Diana's play room. It had been several months since he last saw his wife Patty.

Mark remembered the last five meetings watching his wife being breed with those black men. Mistress Diana kept him in suspense all this time wondering if Patty had been impregnated with a black baby.

Mark cooperated with Mistress Diana even more so today because she promised Mark something very special would take place that afternoon. Mistress Diana had teased him with an electric probe that morning and Mark was still much shaken.

His whole body shook as he sat on the bed like a scared child as Mistress Diana peered through the bars of his cell. She stood outside the tiny cell and stared at Mark and laughed.

"You're such a pathetic looking little thing. Just look at yourself, Mark and tell me why I shouldn't just keep you locked up in here forever and just use you as my personal toy!"

Mark had been trained to obey her commands including agreeing with whatever statement she said as he starred but quickly raised his face to stare at her as he replied.

"I've been a good slave for you and I promise you that I'll remain being a good slave for you as long as you desire."

Mistress Diana laughed as she unlocked the door to Mark's cell and slowly stepped inside and stood in front of Mark with her arms crossed.

Mark knew what she wanted and quickly got down on his knees and kissed her heels then slowly raised his head as she stepped forward and allowed him to kiss her scantly clad pussy mound with his lips.

"Good boy, Mark. I think your going to make a fine husband again."

That statement caught Mark by surprise as he raised his face to stare up at Mistress Diana. She kept starring down at him knowing that he was surprised and confused by her statement.

"That's correct, Mark. You heard what I said. I think you're ready to become a good servant and husband again in the real world."

Mistress Diana reached down and grabbed his left hand and slipped on the wedding ring that was taken from him when they were captured eighteen months ago.

Mark stayed kneeling on the floor as he raised his hand near his face and studied the ring to make sure it was the one that Patty had slipped on his fingers the day they were married.

"I'll have a surprise for you just like I promised and I want to warn you that you better treat and respect your wife as if you were dealing with me. Otherwise, I will make you a promise to come and get you and bring you back here where you will spend the rest of your life in this miserable cell. Do you understand me?"

Mark was so excited that he leaned down and kissed her feet and nervously raised his head and said. "Yes, I understand Mistress Diana."

Mistress Diana laughed as she walked away from Mark leaving him kneeling on the like a pathetic shell of was once a real man and husband.

Patty was waiting in another room watching on a closed circuit television and kept starring at Mark as he remained kneeling on the floor.

The door opened and she turned around to see Mistress Diana walk in the room. They smiled at one another as Mistress Diana stopped a couple feet away from her and starred down at Patty's high heels and worked her way up Patty's long legs and smiled as she looked at the short white dress the housewife was wearing.

It fit Patty tight and was short and low cut allowing most of her breasts the freedom of exposure.

"You look very wonderful this afternoon, Patty. I think your going to make a wonderful Mistress for Mark."

Mistress Diana paused and reached out and put the palm of her hand on Patty's tummy and rubbed it around in tiny circular motions.

"I see that you got your figure back as it was before your pregnancy. Have you said goodbye to your child?"

"Yes, Diana. I got to see him for a few hours this morning."

"I promise you that he will grow up to be a wonderful man and will be schooled in one of the best private schools in Europe. I'll keep in touch with you on his progress."

Patty smiled as she starred down at the wedding ring that Mistress Diana gave her back that morning. She couldn't wait to see Mark again.

"Remember not to say a word about your child to Mark. I want to keep that a secret for now.

She started to laugh out loud as she took hold of Patty's arm gently and added. 'We'll break the news to him at a later date. I want you to get accustomed to having him serve you properly first."

Patty starred up at the television screen again and saw Mark sitting on the edge of the cot again starring at his wedding ring. She turned toward Mistress Diana and said. "What should I do when I see him?"

"Try and act like your old self as much as possible when you see him. I'm sure your anxious yourself to hug and kiss him but just remember what I taught you and gradually start to practice the things you were taught on him."

Patty followed Mistress Diana out of the room and down the hallway until they were standing in front of the cell. She unlocked the cell and Mark hesitantly starred at Patty as she slowly walked into the room and strutted around in her heels just like Mistress Diana had taught her.

Mark starred at Mistress Diana and waited for her approval to stand up and as soon as she nodded, Mark stood and reached out and circled his arms around his wife.

They stood crying for a few minutes as Mark kissed her face and lips and told her how much he had missed her. Mistress Diana allowed the couple to get reacquainted as she stood and waited then cleared her throat after she was satisfied that they had better get moving.

Mark and Patty were taken out to the enclosed area where the truck was kept that would take them secretly to a private airport where they would be kept blindfolded and handcuffed until they were set free close to where they were captured.

Mark starred at Mistress Diana one last time before the blindfold was put over his eyes and he was taken out to the truck. Patty gave Mistress Diana a hug before she too was blindfolded and handcuffed.

Mistress Diana put her arm around the young housewife and said. "I think your life will be much better off once you return home together. Just remember what I taught you and keep him trained well."

"I'll make sure to keep him trained and in line like you taught me."

Patty was taken out to the waiting truck and drove off to the airport where they were transferred and flown back to their home state. They were taken to a secluded area and released.

Mark took Patty to the police that day where they explained their ordeal to them and were greeted by their relatives the next day.

They were settled in a new house a few weeks later with money that was collected from charity.

Mark settled back at his old job and Patty continued being the housewife that she once was only this time things were going to be a lot different in the near future and Patty couldn't wait to practice the things that she learned on Mark.

Mistress Diana released Rodney and Jeanette two weeks later and Diana certainly was going to miss having Rodney around as her personal assistant and slave. He was her favorite and thought deeply about keeping him around longer.

Jeanette was much easier to train as a dominate housewife and she couldn't wait to get reports back on how she was going to keep Rodney in line.

(Please note that a new story following Patty and Mark's new life will follow shortly.)