Mistress D's Dragon Playhouse

Story Info
Good things and Bad things.
12.4k words
18.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight's the night, the grand opening of my club Dragon Playhouse. Each of the four smaller clubs stocked and ready while the dinner and show was already on its way in the main room. A special event for those who want to reserve a seat to get a special show and a dinner before the rest of the club opens up at nine o' clock. No one under the age of eighteen is allowed and no one under the age of twenty-one are permitted to the second floor.

Why twenty-one for the second floor you wonder? Easily my club isn't an ordinary club. The second floor consists of thirty-two dungeon rooms. Each room had its own set up dealing all with bondage but the many forms of bondage. Fire and knife play only in the first five rooms. Each room has surveillance cameras so that everyone can be monitored for safety. Even went as far as setting up an entry desk to monitor the people coming and going. With contracts for everyone to understand that no one is to be hurt, that to use the rooms they are accepting no harm will come to each other and if someone says stop that the play will stop. Also the contract gives my security officers the right to intervene if this is broken. First and second offence gets you thrown out of the club and on the third the police are brought in. Depending on the problem will base wither or not the person is trespassed for a year or taken to jail for abuse for some time.

On the third floor there is the laundry room which handles all the table clothes and bed sheets from the entire club. Then you have my office along with cubicles for the people who handle the pay role, advertisements, and so forth. An employee lounge is attached to the laundry room, lockers, tables and chairs, a microwave and small fridge. Then the last section on the floor consisting of sleeping quarters for employees who need a place to stay or need a place to stay for a night or two. No one else does this for their employees at least not in the club business.

Now the fourth floor is where I live. Sure it means I'm always at my job but for me it's not really a job but my life. When you first walk out of the elevator onto this floor you'll see a coat closet and then the kitchen to the right which you must walk through to get to the rest of the house. The hall runs down the center of the space. I'm a simple person when it comes to design. No fancy shaped rooms or hidden rooms. The dining room is across from the kitchen and the hallway leads to the left. The den is beside the dining room while the computer/game room is across from that. A second hallway running across at the middle of the other is where you'll find doors for bath rooms. Then there is my room on the left taking up the rest of that side since there is a walking closet, an oversized bathroom, and just a large bedroom. I like having lots of space. Across from my room are the bondage room and my pet's room. Each equal in size and take up the last of the right side of the house.

Standing there in my pet's room I watch as she puts on the gear I brought her. She slips into the leather thong and the bra which has thin chains going across the boobs instead of material. Her beautiful blue eyes flash worriedly then she smiles knowing I won't let anyone touch her. I watch her slim form moving seductively across the room to her closet where she pulls out a black shear floor length cloak and puts it on.

"Mistress?" Her silky voice rings out softly.

"Yes, pet?" I answer.

"May I wear my collar tonight?" She asked replying softly.

I moved over to the vanity and picked up the studded leather collar with a d-ring in the middle that has the silver bone dog tag on it. Inscribed on the tag was "property of Mistress D" The back of the collar buckled and locked in place with a small padlock.

"Yes you may come here and sit, pet" I order softly.

I never had to be harsh with her. She was always eager to please me and up for trying anything once. Once she sits she lifts her long blond hair up and out of the way so I can secure the collar around her dainty neck. Then picking up a brush I ran it swiftly through her hair and pull it into a high ponytail.

"Well you're ready pet. How do I look?" I asked stepping back and turned slowly.

"The full length dress looks great Mistress it fits your toned figure magnificently. You look like a real sorceress and the scarlet coloring is beautiful." She answered honestly. That's one thing I loved about her. If I asked her a question she isn't shy in her answer.

"Mistress if I may suggest, I think it might be better if you do a lower ponytail at the base of the skull or not at all." She said softly looking into my hazel eyes with love.

"You think?" I said looking back at her then into the vanity mirror. "Alright then trade me spots pet and I'll let you fix my hair. Try it in the lower ponytail then just down." I smiled at her.

She jumped up quickly, clearly excited that I was taking her advice. I usually gave everything she said some thought when she spoke up. Soon she had my silky ebony hair in the other pony tail. I turned my head and looked at each side and then nodded. My pet the pulled the hair tie out and brushed my hair flat brushing it back behind each ear. It did look better cascading down my back with this dress. She watched as I frowned. I would end up pushing my hair back all night. I watched in the mirror as her eyes lit up as if I had spoken she turned and ran out of the room and can back with a pair of my Celtic hair clips from my vanity. Quickly she put them into my hair.

"That's a very good idea pet. I like it." I stood up and took her into my arms sliding my hands down her back and over her ass eliciting a moan from her pretty mouth. "Come on we got to get going the show will be over in fifteen minutes and we have guests to greet."

She nods and we walk out together our heels clicking on the wood floor in the hallway. Once in the elevator I put my key in and turn it so the elevator will come up to the fourth floor. Without the key the elevator will only go to the third floor. We stop at the second floor and go check on Tina and Fred the two working the desk.

"Greetings, Mistress D." They say together.

"You two ready for tonight? You'll have enough contracts ready?" I ask swiftly.

"Yes ma'am" Tina answered softly. "Yes and the guards are ready to escort people to the rooms." Fred said.

"That's good. Keep it to the middle rooms nine thru twenty-four. So I can see how things go at first. If it gets busy just have one of the guards radio and find me. So I can come up and check things out." I said quickly.

"Yes ma'am" they answered.

Tony and Aria are trainers and how I got together with my pet. She was abused by her last owner and got left with Tony. I met Tony at another club eight years ago and two years later Sarah became my pet. Now that I have Dragon Playhouse, I offered Tony and Aria space in my club to bring the subs and show off their own business in training. They're a very loveable couple. I've watched them take in an obnoxious sub and end up with a complete turnaround in attitude. I gave them the choice of paying a floor fee or paying for the drinks that they drink. They choose the floor fee, a smart choice. Even gave them a deal on the rooms on the second floor, with their subs only the rooms were half priced, they will receive the other half. Tony and I both make a profit and everything is copasetic.

Up on the main stage a young man groans, a sub sucks hard on his dick bringing him to climax which is the end of the show. "Come on pet we have to hurry. We'll come and talk with Tony later." I grab her hand as we hurry along the bar.

Tables to my right and a dance floor just waiting for people to sit and drink or shake their stuff having fun. The bar runs the length of the room with five bartenders each in their own bondage gear. Once we reached the stage the guy cums, his spunk splattering on the sub's face. Everyone starts cheering; good the show was a hit.

The DJ switches his microphone on, "I hope you all enjoyed the show. I'd like to introduce the club owner and her pet, Mistress D and Sarah."

We walk up the stairs by the DJ's booth, he hands me a headset and one to Sarah.

"Welcome to Dragon Playhouse!" I call out to the audience. "I'd like to thank you all for coming out for the dinner and show and hope many of you will return. Feel free to email me through the club's website dragonplayhouse.com I'm open to suggestions." I walk to the edge of the stage. "Well its nine o' clock, Mr. DJ I think it's time to get this club going."

"Right you are Mistress D." He calls back and starts the music.

My pet and I walk to the back of the stage and go down into the dressing room area. Quickly looking over the others as they are getting ready for the next show before I leave and go check the other four rooms in the club, telling the DJ's to start playing. We get to the desk at the front. Two employees ready to take the payments of the guests while two guards and two other employees are ready to do checks at the door for weapons and check id's and band the wrist of anyone twenty-one and up while those under will have X's put on the back of each hand.

"Ready everyone?" I ask quickly as I walk to the door. They all nod and I unlock the doors.

I stay at the door greeting people after they are check and come in the doors. My pet stands somewhat behind me a little nervous of being seen by so many strangers. Travis one of my personal guards comes up and stands beside her. His muscular build is intimidating to anyone who is thinner, thus making the perfect body guard. His short brown hair is spiked for the night. He begins greeting people along with me, a smile on his lips that reached up to his emerald green eyes.

It takes a little over an hour for everyone who was waiting in line outside to get checked pay and get into the club its self. Looking at my pet I smile broadly and hug her. "Come on let's go see how everything is going in the rooms." I led her back into the club and to the first room on the right, Travis following us quietly.

I found Thomas the guard leaning back on the wall be the doors, "You know Thomas that doesn't look professional. Stand up." He jumps as I speak to him.

"Forgive me, Ms. D" He speaks quickly.

"Well how is everything going?"

"Good, everyone is talking on how nice it is that there is a dungeon club in the area." He said quickly.

"Great, oh and don't let me catch you leaning again." I turned and walked out.

Quickly going to the other three rooms and getting pretty much the same reply from each guard. I decided to head back into the main room and sit with Tony. I walk in through the main doors for the club. "I wear my sunglasses at night" is playing. Many people are out on the dance floor to the left of the doors while another show is getting ready on the stage. Those who aren't dancing are sitting at the tables and enjoying a drink and socializing.

Once back at Tony's booth my pet and I sit down and enjoy the atmosphere within the club. "Hey!" Came Tony's voice.

"Hey yourself, Tony how is everything going?"

"Good, the floor space is perfect, enough room for future owners to walk around the subs and not interfere with their dancing." He sat down next to me. "How are you two doing?"

"I'm doing good, excited of course hoping the night goes without any problems."

"I'm fine sir," Sarah's voiced softly from behind me.

"That's good, have you went back up to check on the second floor rooms?"

"No not yet, thought I'd stay down here a while longer and watch." I turned and looked up toward the stage.

"Yeah the shows have been good. Heard some of the guest talking about getting to be volunteers and getting in on the shows you know."

"That sounds like an idea but not this weekend. I'll keep it to the regular shows for now and talk with everyone else about doing that and see what they think."

"Good idea."

I turned and watch the stage while Sarah and Tony started talking. I listened only enough to know they were talking about the old days when she was a trainee and about the current trainees. The show on the stage was a knife play scene. The sub was completely nude her hands bound and hooked to a d-ring above her head while her legs were spread and the cuffs she wore attached to d-rings built into the stage. The Master had many different knives he was ready to use.

"Remember your safe word is red." Said the Master's husky voice to the sub as it came through the speakers.

"Understood Sir." The subs pearly voice quivered.

He then picked up one of the dull blades and began tracing her body, running the blade across each nipple and down to her clit. Many of the audience that was seated were watching intently. Her breathing was getting heavy from the constant tingling sensation that had to be traveling throughout her body. Soon the Master changed blades, showed that the knife was sharp but cutting an orange open and tossing the pieces out into the closer seats. He licked the blade clean and began tracing the subs body again.

"Don't jerk little one." He commanded.

All she did was nod her head slowly as the blade slid over her stomach. His lips sealed over her left nipple as he traced the knife down her leg. A moan escaped her lips as he bites her taught nipple. From the joy escaping her pretty mouth I could just imagine the pussy juice sliding down her legs. He grabs a cordless egg and slides it into her pussy pushing it in deep with his fingers. Her moan is heavy when he turns it on. The blade is then sliding along her shoulders and close to her collar bone to her neck. If I hadn't seen this before tonight I would be worried for the sub. She soon begins to beg for release, not once did she jerk or pull while he ran the blade along her body.

"You've been very good little one, are you ready for you marking?"

"Yes sir." She groans.

The stage where she is at slowly rotates to show the audience her back. All those that were close enough to see would notice the scaring on her ass cheeks. An 'S' on the left side and an 'M' on the right side. The mark was easily noticed against her tan rump. Slowly he dragged the blade into her skin cutting the letters in her skin. She never screamed but moaned hard and came right there on stage. Once he finished he gently cleaned the blood off the blade and her ass. Showed the crowd that he takes care of his sub be applying ointment and covering while she was still on stage. He cleaned off some of her juices from her pussy before unhooking her feet and letting her step into some underwear to hold the bandaging in place.

He released her hand and she turned showing the smile on her face. They bowed and she then turn and kissed her Master hard surprising him. He didn't show it much. I just know it wasn't part of the retinue for the show tonight. His hand then slid down her back as they walked off the stage to the dressing room. Some of the guest started clapping others looked to horny to try to clap.

"Well that was a good show, hey pet." I turned back to Sarah and Tony.

"Yes Mistress?"

"I'm going to go check upstairs. Do you want to stay here with Tony?"

"No ma'am, I'd like to stay with you tonight."

"Okay let's go. I'll see you later tonight Tony." I got up.

"See ya later D" Tony said as he got up and walked over to his subs.

We walked out the back door Travis right on our heels. We took the main club elevator to the second floor. There were a few couples sitting in the chairs reading through the contract. I walked up to Tina and watched as she filed away the contracts. They would be kept for three months in the club after which they would be destroyed. Any couple wouldn't have to sign again as long as a contract was on file. No contract could be renewed incase the contract had to be edited.

"How are things going Tina?"

"Things are going good. I think once word gets around about the rooms then it will be busier." Tina said never looking up from the computer. She was entering names of the people who had contracts.

"Can I get the key to room twenty-one?"

"Sure thing." She bent down and grabbed the key from the hooks under the counter.

The light on the wall behind her that marked room twenty-one went out showing that the room was occupied. The sixteen rooms I had said to keep closed for the night were still lit and ten of the other rooms were occupied. Taking a hold of Sarah's hand I led her through the door.

"How are you today? May I show you to your room?" The guard spoke before realizing who I was. "Oh forgive me D."

"It's fine. I'm glad you're prepared for the guests."

I walked away from the first hall on the left and at the second walked to the surveillance door on the right and knocked. "Yes ma'am?" The guard said when he opened the door. "Is everything going okay? No one breaking the contracts?"

"No ma'am, everyone is following the rules."

I nod and turn to walk down the second hall, doors on the left and right. Each one supporting a number, the left started at nine and the right started at eighteen. When we get to door twenty-one I use the key to enter the room. It's my favorite room out of the thirty-two all together. Five d-rings attached on the wall, one for each arm, each ankle, and on place for the neck. A rack was along the wall adjacent to the d-rings and next to that was the cabinet with the toys and other accessories for this particular room.

"Take the cloak and your shoes off pet." I tell her as I walk over to the cabinet.

Grabbing four leather cuffs laced with thick faux fur. As I turn back to my pet she is holding her hands out palm up ready to accept the cuffs on her wrists. Securing them with ease I move and add cuffs to her ankles. Leading her over to the wall I have her back to me as I attach the cuffs to the d-rings. I let her test the restraints before attaching her collar to the fifth ring. She only had a few inches at which to move away from the wall, I watch as she steps back and then relax letting the chains support her arms.

"Well pet, what should I do with you tonight?" I ask slyly.

"Oh Mistress, please I would enjoy a flogging very much," she whines pulling on the restraints softly.

"Is that so pet? Alright I'll give you what you want. Count each hit in your head I'll want to see if you can keep track."

"Yes Mistress."

Grabbing one of the knotted floggers from a hook behind me I begin, lightly at first on each ass cheek. Five strikes for each side before I rubbed them just a bit messaging the sting into her reddening skin. After each rub my striking grew harder, her ass becoming fire red, her moans growing louder as she begins to grind on the wall. Again I strike her ten times and get a wonderful groan from her pretty mouth. Running my nails hard down her back causing her to whimper I leave brilliant red marks in their wake.

"Do you still want more?" I asked I'd already struck her forty times on each beautiful red ass cheek.

"Please Mistress, twenty more?" She asked slowly coming off her high.

I answered her with a hard strike to each cheek causing her to jerk. I wait watching her making sure she was ready for the next strikes. She nods slowly and I finish the last eighteen strikes with no pausing with the last two half as hard. I drop the flogger and come up against her back and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her away from the wall as she cries softly. She had yet to come and had been right there at the end. I slide my hand up to her taught nipple and catch it between my fingers, squeezing and pulling. I begin to suck on her left shoulder as I begin grinding on her sore rump.

"Don't worry my sweet dear pet I'll let you cum." I slide my fingers over her clit and into her soaking wet folds.

Just a few plunges into her throbbing pussy she screams as she cums. I hold her tightly riding it out with her. Pinning her against the wall she grinds on my fingers causes herself to come again. Slowly she begins to come down and start catching her breath. I unhook her from the d-rings and let her turn. She throws her arms around my shoulders and hugs me tightly.