Mistress Jenny's Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenny wakes and her slaves help her get ready for a full day.
3.2k words
3.78
32.6k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S_Price
S_Price
10 Followers

Mistress Jenny's Day

Introduction: The Morning

Mistress Jenny awoke slowly after a wonderfully long sleep. She had not gone to bed until well after midnight as she was having to much fun at the play party, but even though she had only slept for about 7 hours, she felt rested and relaxed. Slowly she opened her eyes, and glanced over at David. Her bedroom was normally kept dark, but she had a dim light that could shine on someone in the play area, and as her eyes were still not adjusted to the light, she could see David quite clearly, strapped to the pole, and obviously very uncomfortable.

During the party last night David had been caught watching Mistress Jenny fucking one of the slaves through one of the many peepholes in the house, something he wasn't supposed to be doing. Worse than that he had been caught masturbating, and doing that without permission was unforgivable. His punishment started almost immediately, and was one he would not forget. David was taken into Mistress Jenny's bedroom and tightly strapped to a pole with only his right arm free. He was then ordered to masturbate until he came, and then ordered to do it again, making sure that he was empty. After his his arm was strapped down as tight as the rest of him, so that he could only stand there unable to move at all.

Electrodes were placed on his cock and balls. Knowing that David liked cock and ball torture and that it would eventually get him excited, Mistress Jenny then placed a chastity device on him, which would cause any erection he would get to cause extra pain and discomfort. The electrodes were then attached to a box which would send shocks into his genitals for 5 seconds every minute. David was only then told that he would be left like this for 24 hours. Mistress Jenny had learned previously that extended restraint like this could cause dehydration in a slave, which was not the desired result, so she had a special gag made that could attach to a tube leading to a water jug suspended above the slaves head. This would allow the slave to stay hydrated and would mean that he would be able to keep focusing on the suffering, rather than how sick he was feeling.

It had been nearly 12 hours since David had been left strapped to the pole, his cock and balls getting zapped every minute, and he was obviously worse for wear. Mistress Jenny smiled as she thought of him suffering so close to her unable to move and unable to do anything but wait for the next shock. Maybe that is why she had slept so well. She laid in bed looking at David for several minutes, his eyes were closed, but it was obvious he wasn't sleeping even though he must have been exhausted. Every minute he would tense up, his cock would twitch inside the chastity device and his eyes would close tighter. Then after a few seconds he would relax and breathe deeply though his nose recovering from the pain. Mistress Jenny did some quick math in her head, every minute for 12 hours, he had been through the over 700 times. She quietly giggled to herself.

After a few more minutes she sat up and turned on her bedside light. "Good morning David", she said out loud knowing that he couldn't reply. His eyes opened and looked at her, and her timing had been perfect. Just as he did this he was zapped and he winced again causing Mistress Jenny to laugh out loud. "Have you had a good night thinking about what you did wrong? I slept wonderfully thank you." She continued to smile at him as she got out of bed and walked over to where he was strapped to the pole. "Hmm, you seem to be covered in sweat, have you been exerting yourself? Oh well, you have only 12 hours to go." At this David groaned out loud, and there was a look in his eyes of silent pleading. This caused Mistress Jenny to giggle again.

Mistress Jenny looked up at the water jug that had been dripping water into David's mouth for the past 12 hours, it was nearly empty. "Looks like you have been a thirsty slave David, do you need to take a piss?" Strapped down as he was, he couldn't really nod, but by the slight movement he could make it was obvious that he did. Mistress Jenny went to the toy box near by and got a plastic jug for him to piss in. "OK David, I am going to turn off the electrodes for 2 minutes to allow you to piss." She picked up the control box, then stood in front of him, holding the jug so that he could piss into it. It only took a few seconds for him to start pissing, and to distract herself Mistress Jenny looked at the control box in her hand. "You know, this has been on a really low setting since I hooked you up, mostly to keep you quiet while I slept. But now it doesn't matter if you make some noise does it?"

Mistress Jenny heard David's piss stop almost immediately, she looked up into his eyes and saw the fear that what she had just said had implanted in him. "You better finish pissing quickly or you will wont get a chance to go again, and I can't imagine what I will feel I need to do to you if you piss on the floor." David closed his eyes to concentrate, and in a few seconds she heard him pissing again. Still, she couldn't let him have it too easy. "I think I will turn the charge up a bit, maybe half again as powerful as before." She heard David groan, but this time he was focusing on making sure he emptied his bladder before the last half of his punishment continued. A short while later she heard the stream of piss slow and eventually stop. Mistress Jenny then leaned in and put her face very close to David's and whispered, "I also think you have had it too easy so far, so instead of 5 seconds of shock every minute, I am going to make it 5 seconds every 40 seconds, as well as increasing the charge. That will be good for you don't you think?"

David groaned as he obviously tried to express his concern at this, but he couldn't make himself heard through the gag. Mistress Jenny put down the jug of piss and lifted the control so that he could see it and slowly turned the dial that controlled the shock from 5 to 8, and then turned the dial controlling the interval from 1 minute to 40 seconds. Then she stepped back from him and turned it on. Immediately David shook as the stronger charge pulsed through his cock and balls, and he could not prevent himself from grunting behind that gag. "Oh that was fun, lets do that again." Mistress Jenny turned the controller off and then on again, sending a fresh charge of electricity into her slaves genitals. Mistress Jenny laughed as she put the controller down. "Don't worry David. Only 12 more hours and you will have paid for last nights stupidity. Masturbating without permission is not something you are ever going to do again is it?" David could barely shake his head, but he tried hard.

Mistress Jenny then turned to go off to the bathroom to freshen up for the day, when she realized the jug of piss was still on the floor near David's feet. "Hmm, I really couldn't be bothered going and getting some fresh water to top up your drinking jug, you really aren't worth it." She bent down and picked up the jug of piss, then stepping taking down the other jug attached to the tube he was drinking from she poured all of the piss he has just disposed of into it. "That will keep you going for the rest of the day." David's eyes were full of fear as he realised he was going to be left his way, unable to move, suffering painful shocks through his cock and balls, unable to get an errection due to the small cage his coks was trapped in, and with his own piss as the only thing he had to drink.

Jenny didn't spare him another thought as she went into the bathroom to freshen up.

*

After the party last night, Mistress Jenny was not feeling particularly playful, but part of being a Mistress with slaves on call was that she needed to maintain at least a level of superiority. As she walked into the bathroom she realized she wasn't in the mood for a slave to bathe her, or to get one of them to towel her off, but she knew that Simon had performed well the night before, and she had promised him his favourite reward this morning. She leaned over to the intercom on the wall and pushed the button. "Simon, come into the bathroom right now." She knew he would have been waiting for this, and wasn't at all surprised when less than 10 seconds later he opened the door and stepped inside.

Mistress Jenny's bathroom was large, designed specifically for her. In one corner was a large bath, big enough for three people to be cosy, two people to be comfortable or one person to soak in complete luxury, above the bath was a frosted window, that when open looked out over the garden and her back yard. Next to the bath was a tiled area with several shower heads with room enough for several people to wash each other if needed. On the wall opposite the shower area was the toilet and bidet, the later being a vital addition that she insisted be part of every bathroom in the house, and just down the wall from these was The Throne.

The Throne was a large toilet constructed out of white plastic. There was a step up needed to sit on it, and in the front of it a panel that a slaves head could fit through so his face would be directly under whoever was using The Throne. This front panel was padded around the edge so it would make a tight seal with the slaves neck, and hold his head firmly in place, and there was a pin that held it in place which could not be reached by the slave who was trapped by it, so that he could not get himself out. The seat of The Throne was also padded, and just inside it was moulded plastic that directed whatever was deposited through the hole in the seat directly onto the face of the slave underneath. Many cheap versions of The Throne didn't have this, and this resulted in the slave only being splashed by whatever was deposited, but The Throne ensured that there was no escape and the slave would get whatever was coming directly onto his face.

As soon as he had closed the door behind him, Simon got down on his knees and got into the proper position. His toes were curled under, supporting his feet, and his thighs were at an angle so that his bottom was being held several inches above his heels, meaning they were taking the weight of his whole body. His back was straight and his head was held high. His hands were behind his back with one palm placed in the other, military style. "You called Mistress." he said, it wasn't a question.

Mistress Jenny yawned. "I am not really in a playful mood today, but I promised you a reward." She turned and walked over to The Throne, opening the front panel. "Get in!" she stated. It was a firm order, and Simon moved quickly to obey. Often Mistress Jenny would secure a slaves hands to the sides of The Throne, as there were attachments to the outside for just that purpose, but it all seemed too hard today. As soon as Simon was lying in the right place, she closed the front panel and secured the pin that would prevent him from being able to free himself. Then she stepped up onto The Throne and lifted the lid. Immediately as she did this a small light went on inside. Like a fridge door whenever the lid of the Throne was open a light went on inside so that the slave could be seen clearly, and so the slave could clearly see what was coming even if someone was sitting covering the entire seat. Mistress Jenny could turn this light off if she didn't want to see the slave, but she knew this was part of what Simon loved about The Throne, so she left it on.

As she wasn't feeling particularly playful, Mistress Jenny didn't bother to say anything to Simon as she sat on The Throne and started to piss. The party last night had been a good one with lots to drink and eat, so she was feeling a little bloated. While collecting David's piss earlier she had felt an uncomfortable pressure and now she was able to relax and get rid of everything. The initial stream of piss from Mistress Jenny must have lasted over 20 seconds during which time Simon's cock had gone from flaccid to fully erect. After the initial piss was gone she was able to relax and empty her bowels. For several minutes Mistress Jenny say on the throne before she felt that she was done, and she hoped that Simon and enjoyed watching everything that was coming his way. She leaned over and tore off a few sheets of toilet paper, wiped herself, then stood up and turned to look at Simon. Inside The Throne he was drenched in piss and his face was covered in her soft shit. He had caught one piece in his mouth and was happily sucking on it. "Oh god, you look disgusting" she said and threw the paper through the hole and closed the lid. Then she went over to the shower, turned the water on, and stepped out of her nightie.

Mistress Jenny loved hot showers almost as much as she loved hot baths, but this morning she just wanted to freshen up and let the water run over her for a few minutes. Making sure the water was hot she stepped under the stream of water and then after getting used to the temperature, slowly turned up the heat until it was not quite too hot, but still very hot. This was the best feeling, when the water caused the skin to tingle with sweat at the same time as it was getting washed away. Picking up a sponge and some body wash she washed herself thoroughly. During the shower she saw Simon lying on the floor with his very hard erection and his hands clenched into fists beside him. Obviously he was wanting to play with himself while his head was trapped in The Throne, but he was probably thinking of what David was going through after masturbating without permission, and was too scared to. Good boy.

Stepping out of the shower and picking up a towel Mistress Jenny said out loud so that Simon could hear "You want to have a wank do you slave?" She knew that Simon's mouth was probably still full, and that he knew she would have trouble hearing him, so he just gave her a thumbs up, a sign they often used for Yes when a slave couldn't speak. "OK Simon, as part of the reward you may masturbate." Simon opened and closed his fist twice, the sign they used for a silent Thank You. He then grasped his cock in his hand and started to slide it up and down. Mistress Jenny turned away to finsih getting herself ready.

Mistress Jenny started by giving brushing her hair while it was wet, then using the towel to get most of the moisture out of it, then she got another towel and wrapped her hair in it. Using a third towel she then dried off her body and put on a bath robe. She had no problems with making laundry, that is what slaves were for. She then brushed her teeth and flossed. Mistress Jenny was not ready for makeup, she was too hungry and just wanted breakfast. As she turned to leave the room she heard a grunt from The Throne and turned just in time to see Simon come all over his hands. "Well that is just something else you will have to clean up. I hope you didn't expect you would be let out when you were done." Simon gave her the Thank You sign, and Mistress Jenny giggled as she walked out of the bathroom, through her Parlor and into the Dining Room.

*

Mistress Jenny's dining area was adjacent to the kitchen, with only a breakfast bar serpating them, so as she entered she could see that Patrick was already busy in the kitchen preparing her breakfast. "Breakfast will only be a minute Mistress" he said, as she sat on the lounge and picked up her book. She had told Patrick what she wanted for breakfast last night, so she started reading knowing that he would have exactly what she wanted.

She had only read a few pages when she head a quiet announcement beside her. "Breakfast is ready Mistress."

Simon was on his knees next to her, in the same posture that Simon had used upon entering the bathroom, but instead of his hands behind him he was holding out a tray with her breakfast on it. Knowing that he could be this way for quite a while she permitted her slaves to rest the tray on a pole so that all he had to do was maintain balance rather than support the weight of the tray as she ate. Sometimes when she was feeling cruel she would take the pole away, but this morning she was just feeling relaxed and hungry. She laid her book down and smiled at the breakfast Patrick had prepared. Eggs Benedict, muffins with jam, a small bowl of canned peaches, orange juice and a single cup plunger of coffee. Patrick was an excellent cook and Mistress Jenny was as pleased as ever wtih the quality of what he had prepared for her.

When she was done she leaned back and picked up her book again. "Thank you Patrick, you can go and do the dishes now, and then clean up the kitchen. When you have done that you can go and let Simon out of The Throne."

"Yes Mistress Jenny", he replied as he stood up to take away the tray.

"Actually I let Simon masturbate, and I am worried he might have come more than once, so tell him he has to show you an erection before you can release him, and make sure he doesn't use his hands to get it."

"Yes Mistress Jenny. That is nasty."

"I know, I think I am getting my playful for the morning."

Mistress Jenny laid back and continued to read her book. She knew that her day had a lot more fun to come.

S_Price
S_Price
10 Followers