Mistress Karinda Directs

Story Info
Mistress uses the pager and another for her pleasure.
3k words
4.33
18.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Though this can stand on its own, the characters have been touched upon in Spring and a Mistress. Public comments or comments are most appreciated, especially if they can help lead to an erotic experience. Voting is most appreciated for it gives an indication of the success of the writer. Thank You to all whom take time to read.

*

Mistress knowing his schedule starts her day off by texting him while he sits alone at the desk waiting for his meeting to begin.

"Just thinking of you and how nice it would be to wrap My legs around your head."

"The thrill of My walking boy licking away at My pussy!"

"I know your getting hard just thinking of it boy, but you're not allowed to touch it."

"Stroking My leather covered hands through your hair pulling you closer then pulling you back."

"Moaning with each lick you send up and down My lips the drops of My nectar absorbed by your tongue."

"This is so sweet boy remote control of My hardness, how hard are you boy?"

"Don't bother trying to answer I already know, its time for your meeting now go."

The pager goes silent his breathing rapid, standing up only a minute to walk to the other conference room and take his seat for the meeting, the tent of his trousers very visible, trying to think of every hockey game, every baseball game just to get it to shrink so that it wouldn't be so noticeable.

Lucky for him an empty chair was close to the door and not everyone was on time, exhaling a loud sigh as he took his seat and prayed his hardness would soften by the end of the meeting. How was he going to concentrate on the meeting when now all that filled his mind was to be with Mistress and do all the things she had just texted him about. The pager was like a leash her virtual leash to tug him in any way or direction she felt like.

Picking up the phone Mistress dialed the number of her store. Denise being on duty which Mistress knew answered.

"Hello, My pet," cooed Mistress into the receiver.

"Mistress! Hello," gasped Denise for she was never called at the store.

"Listen carefully Denise!!" in her stern voice

"Yes, Mistress," whimpered Denise

"I want you to book tomorrow off work, and be at My house before 10 Am.," were the words that rolled so sweetly from Mistress's mouth.

"Will that be a problem Denise?" already knowing the answer but just setting a tease.

"No, Mistress not a problem but why so early?" asked Denise.

Making a kissing sound into the phone Mistress knew that Denise would be soaking wet for the rest of the day and could not satisfy herself tonight for she was not into pain and punishment but was Mistress's pleasure slut. Mistress was now only half way done with her directorial debut licking her lips with pleasure as her mind sorted out all the details for her big day.

"Good then it is all set see you tomorrow pet." in her most seductive voice as Mistress quickly hung up the phone not waiting for an answer from Denise.

Jace has sat through his meeting and finally getting a grip understood the direction and the challenges laid out for the company. His stiffness had melted but left a drop of pre-cum on his underwear that was a wet reminder of the influence that Mistress had over him. His breathing under control and with a newfound direction and goal to achieve in his business life, he followed himself that he was back in control.

Two hours later the pager began vibrating on his belt while working on the new proposals that had to be handed in before quitting time today. Tomorrow is his day off and the weekly walk of jog to Mistress's house. This report had to be finished reaching to turn off the pager and ignore Mistress was the first thought going through his mind. As his fingers touched the electronic leash his hand began to tremble and the shocks ran straight to his brain like a magician mesmerizing the audience he lifted the pager and began to read.

"Hope your meeting went well sweetie?"

"My pussy just aches for your tongue, it is dripping wet right now wish you were here."

"If you lick me real good maybe you will feel warm lips sucking you like a vacuum cleaner."

"Tomorrow seems so far away, you are coming over right?"

"You had better be here by 10:15 Am sharp!!"

" My body can't take another moment of not having you look after it boy!"

Just like the last time the messages stopped but his mind did not, OMG he thought to himself what is going on here. His mind turned to a form of mush the only thoughts connecting to his body were that of the messages he read on the electronic leash. How he cursed himself for going and getting it. Her control over him even without being present was growing, his sensory organs returned to the scent of her arousal, the flaming heat that almost sears him each and every time he gets to touch or lick her skin, the beautiful comforting breasts that bounce and tantalize his eyes and the hardening nipples that feel like hard sponge as he takes them into his mouth and flicks his tongue feeling their texture. The eyes as they gaze into him through his taking hold of his very soul and stroking it making the depths of his mind feel comfortable and alive, protected and obedient, the feeling that he belongs just there at her whim and call. He was hopelessly her sub and did not want or even have an inclination on how to break the spell.

It was only minutes but seemed like hours before he was able to return to the report. Correlating all the data on his sales territory, and the ideas he had to increase the company's presence and the special programs needed to accomplish the sales targets set forth in the morning meeting. The time was now just past 6 and the office was near empty. Printing and making a copy his day was done and now his thoughts could wander to Mistress and why she wanted him there earlier in the morning.

After a sleepless night for both Denise and Jace their morning thoughts were concentrated on Mistress Karinda and her commands to be at her house early that morning. In preparation for this day Mistress had gone out and bought two collars with D rings and two metal plates engraved for her two new found subs, thanks to Denise she had found something other than being a successful business woman to take pride and pleasure in. Today she would direct both her pets in a day of pain, pleasure and her very first threesome.

Denise was first to arrive and promptly at three minutes before the hour, standing at the door waiting for the hour to reach just as the time turned 10 the door opened and there in all her glory and beauty was Mistress. Ushering Denise inside closing the door and without hesitation she took her into the living room watching the street for Jace to come walking or jogging up.

"Strip quickly dear!" ordered Mistress

Not wasting any time Denise lifted her dress up and over her head dropping it to the ground. Her breasts were already free as being still in her twenties they were firm and held up well on their own she quite often went braless and wanting to give Mistress free access to her nipples did not want the bra in their way. The thin black lace thong only barely covered her loins and was already showing signs of a wet patch much to the delight of Mistress. Slipping two thumbs into the thin straps pulling it out over her hips Denise let it fall to the floor. The aroma of arousal whiffed up into the air filling both women with pangs of lust that Mistress took her pleasure slut into protective arms giving her a sensual hug rubbing the leather gloved hands up and down the naked back of her pet.

Without warning Mistress placed the collar around Denise's neck locking it on with a small padlock. Clamping the leash onto the D ring the picture was complete in Mistress's eyes more beautiful than what she had envisioned in the thoughts of what today was going to be. The beginning of the day was right on track. Seeing her other pet turn up the walkway, Mistress turned to the collard pet and commanded, " On all four!"

Heading to the door with Denise keeping up crawling on all limbs with nothing on but a collar and a leash. Mistress opened the door and Jace's fist felt nothing but air and almost landed right in Karinda's face. Both laughed until Jace caught sight of the clerk on all fours with a collar and leash that led up to the hand of Mistress. First jealousy ran through his mind, then the thought that this one lived with Mistress, pangs of hurt for he had not been offered a collar yet had done everything she asked of him. The look on Jace's face was not one that Mistress expected and therefore she was stunned and caught off balance, the scene from the street must have been quite the show for Karinda's neighbours.

Realizing the exposure of Denise as a pet at her side, the corset setting off a delicious sensual woman to all, and a male with just jogging attire on standing at the door, brought Mistress back to control ushering Jace inside backing Denise up and closing the door all in a confined space. Jace got his first whiff of the arousal Denise was emitting stronger than any airfreshner the scent filling his lungs tweaking his sensual perception.

Following Mistress and Denise down the stairs and into the dungeon, the sway of Mistress clad in leather, and the naked ass of Denise straight up in the air her shaven pussy glistening with juices and her dark hole puckered and exposed as they descended in front of him. Upon entering the dungeon Mistress turned to him and spoke with authority,

"Strip boy now!"

Without hesitation and with trembling hands Jace pulled his t-shirt up and over his head the muscles in his chest rippling from the sudden movement much to the delight of the two ladies, hooking his fingers into the waistband of his shorts and underwear dropping them together to his ankles and then stepping out of them his penis bouncing with the quickness of his reaction then settling down standing at attention pointing upwards almost saluting Mistress. Just as she did with Denise once naked she hugged him an embrace that sent shivers up and down his spine before the touch of her leather clad hands as they stroked his back, and then just as deftly the collar was around and padlocked onto his neck.

Without further instruction he dropped to all fours and took a place beside Mistress so now both her pets flanked her. Smiling deeply she lead them to her throne, tethering off Denise to the legs of her throne, and then leading Jace to the X frame which she made him roll out to face the front of the throne. Lifting him by the chin she attached his wrists and ankles to the ends of the x frame thus in essence having him vertical and spread eagle. Running her hands along the length of her handy work unclipping the leash and then giving his throbbing cock a few strokes as a delightful tease.

Returning to her throne she sat spread her legs wide and unhooked her thong exposing her glistening lips to both her pets; Denise so close could feel the radiant heat and smell the musky aroma of her Mistress. Wrapping her hands into the long strands of her pleasure sluts golden main she drew the lips to her pussy and with a throaty growl commanded the girl to begin pleasuring her. Tied to the frame all he could do was watch as the kneeling clerk ate the juices and honey offered by Mistress.

Moans of ecstasy began to fill the dungeon as Mistress felt her slut's tongue delicately and masterfully touch the inner walls, flick her g-spot and then travel out and suck and tease her clit with an expertise of a cunt licker. Denise was flowing profusely with her own nectar Mistress from the first time they had tasted each other the mere act of pleasing this Lady was enough to spasm Denise into orgasmic bliss. Having an audience especially a good-looking male like Jace watching her do something she new he could never accomplish.

Mistress thrashing her hips grinding up and down on her pet's mouth bringing her higher and closer to the orgasm she needed to get out of the way so that she could with pleasure have the best day of her life. As the waves of satisfaction began to flow from Mistress's head to her toes and then center back in her pussy, the lapping and sucking of Denise brought about the desired pleasure and looking straight across the room at her male pet tied up his cock harder and redder than she had ever seen it aroused her even more pushing the cries of release loud, reverberating off the walls and ceilings driving home the vision he was witnessing.

Calming down removing her head from between the thighs of Mistress, like a dog she lead Denise over to Jace pulling her up onto her feet, "Share my taste with him both my pets need rewards!!" With that Denise placed her lips on his and parted his mouth with her tongue giving him the French kiss of a lifetime the passion from her arousal of getting Mistress off, the longing taste of her pussy now being shoved into his mouth, his willingness to accept her penetrating tongue and the thrill it gave him knowing that Mistress was watching him kiss another woman.

Mistress stepped back and without warning let go her flogger striking him hard along the back the sound of leather on skin causing Denise to jump back breaking the skin of his lips and blood trickled down his chin. Mistress began the task of switching his back with her flogger the welts rising almost instantly after twenty strokes and the tears running down his cheeks she stopped. Handing the suave to her girl and giving instruction for her to apply it so that his skin does not scar. As Denise began to apply the ointment Mistress began to jack his cock so that the mingling of pain and pleasure were at her control.

"Do not dare cum, my pet!" she whispered into his ear giving it a little bite.

The day was going along perfect the next show and tease was for Jace to watch again. Mistress put on a strap on, the long flesh coloured dildo was the largest he had ever seen must have been twelve inches long and six inches around. Pulling her girl in front by the leash and bending her over the chair Mistress began to mount her from behind. The plastic cock slid easily into her slut's cunt. Moving in and out the hips of Mistress almost backing up touching him and then plunging deep back inside her bent over girl.

Feeling the air move all around him his eyes transfixed on the two ladies fucking with a monster dildo his every fantasy coming alive right before him like a motion picture with all the sound surrounding his every sense. Mistress and her girl moaning in unison the pressure of the dildo rubbing the clit of Karinda and the phallus filling and stretching the pussy of Denise. The shrill sounds of women reaching their plateau and screaming their song of orgasmic fulfillment caused oozing of his pre-cum to drop from the tip of his cock.

Resting for a moment or two not facing him at all the disappointment of not seeing his Mistress and the beautiful clerks faces as they came was the only downer to the events. Mistress the turned to him with a grin on her face the twinkling in her eyes scared him, was he ready for her next whipping, or more denial of his already stretched cock and blue turning balls. With a remote she took out of her belt she lowered the X frame until it was horizontal and then unhooking the phallus she made him clean it with his mouth. The tangy juices of Denise filled his mouth sucking and swallowing until it was cleaned to her satisfaction.

Mistress than mounted Jace impaling him with her soaking cunt, his full hard shaft easily slid inside the walls of her pussy. Motioning for Denise to come around and sit on his face she directed the next segment of her pleasure. Riding up and down on his cock setting a rhythm as her girl settled down on the talented tongue soothing the soreness of her swollen and enraged pussy that was stretched and battered just minutes before. The leather-clad gloves of Mistress began to tweak her girl's nipples as she leaned forward kissing her loudly so that the toy under her could hear the passion women could create.

Orgasmic waves flooded the sensory banks of Mistress faster than ever before screaming she gave both her pets the permission to cum. Like a train wreck in unison the three of them began their orgasms, Mistress filling Jace's cock with her release of honey triggering his explosive squirts of seed deep inside her tunnel of lust, and the flood gates of Denise pleasuring the cavern of his mouth and throat as she unleashed a torrent of honey down his waiting and willing orifice.