Mistress Katherine

Story Info
Sensual submissive Devoue goes to a club.
29.4k words
4.74
296.1k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I should start at the beginning, but the beginning wasn't a very good start for me. I hadn't had good luck with Mistresses, because the ones I chose required a high tolerance for pain. And I wasn't one for being bruised and decorated with welts. So, I I'll start the night I met Mistress Katherine.

It was a private club in Chicago that I had attended with previous Dommes. Oh, my ex- Dommes were there on occasion, and they respected my privacy. I wasn't talked about disrespectfully (that I know of). But others knew me there already; especially the female subs. We would sit on the couch in one corner of the dungeon and talk until one (or more) was snatched away to play. Sometimes I was invited by their Domme to join in, always with the discussion of what would be done beforehand, unless they knew me.

Well, this was a Friday night. I was not wearing leather (well, on the outside, anyway) as I belonged to no one at the moment, but I was wearing tan pleated dress pants and a white shirt open to the middle of my chest and un-tucked (as was the least to be expected of a submissive male here).

This club was my favorite. It was dimly lit, and when you entered, the first thing you saw was the lobby. The lobby was graced by a long, non-alcoholic bar. Immediately in front of the bar was a seating area, with couches, cushioned chairs and a few tables. The shiny black linoleum floor was speckled with throw rugs for subs that sat next to, or at their dominants feet. As a rule, the chairs were used by Dommes and the couches were for subs, unless a Dominant decided otherwise and took a seat on the couch. In this case, it was usually to gather more than one sub to them. Subs rarely took to the chairs unless there was no more room and generally vacated them quickly if a Dominant requested (or even got close for some).

To the left corner, was the first play room. This one was for bondage-style play, with ringed tables and horses, crosses, frames and open areas for simple tying with ropes or leather. In the far corner ahead, there was the medical and water play rooms. The far right offered a number of smaller rooms with bondage furniture that could be moved about. The rooms also offered fasteners on the walls. There were doors on these rooms that made play very private and personal.

Tonight, there were more new faces than usual. One especially caught my eye. She was at the bar talking to another Mistress. She was a submissive's walking wet dream. The only place I'd seen someone that looked that beautiful, wearing that type of outfit, was in a Domination Magazine. She was sitting at the end of the bar closest to the sub couch, and the Domme she was talking to was at the end of the bar. She was beautiful. She had raven black hair, wavy and silky, that flowed to the middle of her back. I could tell, even by the dim light of the bar that her eyes were dark. That was always a weakness for me. I have an uncanny ability to read a lot of people by their eyes, except when they were so dark you could hardly see their pupils. Her face was perfect, with ruby red lipstick that almost glowed.

She was wearing a black and red corset, part leather and part latex. Her breasts were large and fit all so well into the outfit. Then her legs... I have always been a leg man, but again, it's one of my weaknesses. I love oral servitude. The more she demands, the more passionately I serve. This woman's legs were perfect; long, shapely and sexy, wrapped in back, fish-net stockings and shiny red high-heeled leather boots. I know she glanced at me and caught me looking, but just smiled and continued her conversation.

"Hi!"

I was startled out of my stare by a cute little collared blonde.

"Hello there!" I replied, turning to look at her.

She was young. She looked like a college girl. She had bright green eyes and long blonde curly hair to the middle of her back She had a pretty little smile and a VERY sexy petite body wrapped up in a leather bra and miniskirt that could not help but reveal a tiny view of red panties. I caught myself and looked back up at her.

"I'm Abrielle," she said "and you are?"

"I'm Devoue," I replied, "nice to meet you!"

Abrielle reached up and ran her fingers through my hair looking at it. "I like your hair! Most Mistresses like long hair on male submissives."

"Thank you! I'll take that as a compliment. And I REALLY love your hair. I love long hair to begin with, and your curls are really nice."

She blushed a little and smiled. "Mistress likes to curl my hair." She put her hand down with the other in her lap. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure!" I replied.

"Well a couple of things," she said grinning sheepishly. "I can't believe you're not collared. Do you have a Mistress here?"

The question caught me a little by surprise. Usually subs would talk about other things and not get personal so quickly; but this one was bubbly, and I could see it was just her personality.

"No, actually, My last Mistress and I parted about 3 weeks ago."

"Ah! So you're here looking for a Domme!" she quipped.

I flinched at her question, but replied "Well, I'm visiting. I used to come here often. If I happen to meet a Domme, I may be...."

"That's cool!" she interrupted, "I usually don't see too many un-collared male subs in these places. Not that we come to these places often. I don't think we go out to clubs often enough, well I don't come along often enough anyway. Sometimes Mistress will take one of the others. But I really don't mind too much because we can find other things to do, or Mistress will give us things to do while she's gone. I..." She stopped for a second, blushed again, realizing she was rambling. "Sorry. Mistress says I go on too much."

I laughed. "It's ok, you're cute and I like talking to you."

Her eyes lit up and she blushed again. "So how old are you, may I ask?"

"I'm 23." I replied.

"One year older than me!" she smiled again. "Do you live in Chicago?"

"You ARE full of questions, aren't you?" .

She got a look of apprehension on her face.

"Oh, I'm not being too nosy, am I?"

I laughed again.

"No, just teasing. I live in the Southwest Suburbs"

"Our house is in the Southwest suburbs!" she said almost bouncing on the couch, "What do you do for a living?"

"I work on computers." I replied.

"Nice!" she said. She sat quietly for a moment, "Excuse me! I'll be right back!"

She got up and headed toward one of the playrooms. I turned back to look at the Domme of my dreams, but she was gone from the bar. I looked around but didn't see her. I'd hoped she hadn't left. In the back of my mind, I seriously doubted she would accept me, anyway. Not necessarily because of my looks, because I was an athletic young guy at the time, but because of my limits. After being turned down on a few occasions and released twice, I was used to rejection; but I enjoyed the club, just because of the D/s, BDSM atmosphere and the occasional invitation to play.

I sat back on the couch, took a deep breath, put my head back and enjoyed the view.

"Hi again!"

This time Abrielle flew over the back of the couch next to me and bounced on the seat. She startled me again.

"Well, hello again!" I laughed.

She looked down and bit her lip as if she was nervous.

"I asked my Mistress to come and meet you. I hope you don't mind!"

"Of course not!"

It would be interesting to see who owned this little hand grenade waiting for a place to explode.

She jumped to her feet. "Here she comes already... that was fast..."

I also stood to my feet. I couldn't believe it. The Domme approaching us from the play room was the one I was admiring; her hips swaying gracefully as she grew closer. I lowered my eyes to the floor.

I could hear her heels click on the linoleum as she came nearer to us. She stopped in front of me, standing silently. I could see her stockings and red boots, one turned outward slightly. I waited for permission to speak.

"Hmmmmmmm...." She said, and began walking around me. She finished her walk around and stopped again. "Hello, love. What's your name?"

"Devoue, My Lady, most call me Dev."

She put her fingernails under my chin and raised my head.

"You may look at me when I'm talking to you. I prefer it" she said calmly.

I looked up and into her eyes. They were so dark and deep that I felt as if my soul had been drawn into them in the single glance. I went weak. In seconds that small Domme smile appeared on her face. She knew I was under her control already, simply with her gaze.

She moved very close, her head tilting forward slowly, looking down into my eyes as I stood transfixed on hers. She moved her hand from under my chin, placed her nails gently behind my ear and dragged her nails down my neck, across and up behind the other ear. This sensation combined with her sensual, controlling stare made me draw a slow deep breath. Her perfume filled my nostrils, only adding to her control. I began to tremble. I knew I was being tested.

She smiled wider. "Amusing, love. Do you know what Devoue, means in French?"

Her breath was minty and cool. I almost whispered, a combination of apprehension, her control and her closeness.

"No, My Lady, I don't."

I actually never knew it meant anything.

She brushed the back of her hand against my cheek lightly.

"It means "dutiful", love; Obedient, compliant, loyal. Is that what you are?"

I swallowed. Her control was incredible. I couldn't take my eyes off of hers.

"I am, My Lady." I whispered.

She tilted her head slightly and raised an eyebrow.

"Indeed?" she said softly.

She finally broke her stare and I could breathe once more. She searched my face with her eyes and ran her fingers thought my hair from the temples, lifting it out to its length behind my head. She let it fall and looked down the front of me; then looked back into my eyes. Instantly I succumbed to her stare again. Never had I been taken control of so easily; by any Domme.

She placed her hand into my shirt, the back of it against me and stroked my chest. Slowly, she moved down and began un-buttoning the rest of the buttons on my shirt. She stepped back, pulled my shirt open and looked at me a moment, then stepped up close to my face again.

"You're very attractive, love. And you have no Mistress?" she asked calmly.

"No, My Lady." I replied weakly.

She smiled again, tilted her head back, keeping eye contact.

"So tell me, love, do you find me pretty?"

It sounded like such a silly question to me, but softly, respectfully, I replied

"Yes, My Lady, I do."

She smiled wider. "Tell me what you find so enticing about me." She ordered gently.

I hesitated. I found EVERYTHING about her enticing. Where would I start?

She sensed the hesitation. Her voice grew firm. In contrast to the calm, soft voice she was using until then it sent a chill down my spine.

"There are some things I demand from my submissives; two of the most important things, are honesty and expediency. I find when used together, they produce the most effective results. So answer my question NOW, love"

The response was instant; practically without thought.

"Y-Your eyes, My Lady", I stuttered out.

"And why do you find them enticing?" she asked calmly once more.

I noticed the room had become quiet. I knew we were being watched. This had happened before, but this time it was different. It usually happened in a room during a scene that others found particularly interesting. This time, those that knew me, and those that didn't were watching a test. My trembling grew visible.

I muttered in one word answers, struggling to simply state my feelings.

"Deep, dark, beautiful... controlling" I whispered nervously.

She smiled slightly again.

"And what else do you find enticing about me?" she asked.

"Your hair, My Lady"

"And why?"

"Long, dark, wavy and silky, My Lady"

The smile playing across her lips grew slightly wider.

"And what else?"

I realized quickly where the questions were leading. My mind raced. She was waiting to hear something more obvious, something that might be harder for me to say. I was struggling for a proper way to say it. I was so nervous and pressed for time. I blurted out the most proper way I could find to say it.

"Your figure, My Lady" I said exhaling. It had to be appropriate.

Then I saw her smile grow very wide. I knew in that instant what I had done. I had been so worried about how to say that one thing that I failed to realize that I would open myself up to much more than I had intended. She gently placed the back of her hand against my cheek and began brushing softly.

She hesitated deliberately as she spoke, as if she knew what I was thinking; she knew, that I was aware I had fallen for her trap.

"And what is it... that you find... enticing... about my figure?"

I swallowed hard. My ears were burning; my face and neck went flush. How could I explain without being disrespectful? What were the proper words? My mind raced once more. She sensed my hesitation.

With a serious voice, but still smiling with a slightly evil look in her eyes, she spoke,

"I won't wait, love. Tell me now, or lose your chance!"

I took a deep breath, I was going to do this the only way I knew how, and I was going to get it out all at once.

"Your breasts, My Lady, firm, full, beautiful. Your waist, slim. Your hips, proportionately stunning. Your legs, long supple, perfect."

I blurted it out in one breath.

I was beyond trembling and was shaking now. She nodded, keeping her smile. She stood quietly for a few moments, reveling in my nervousness. Finally, she squeezed my cheeks so my lips formed a pucker.

"See, now love? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Small giggles circulated about the room as she let go, turned around, took a couple of steps and turned back.

"Let's talk, love".

I gradually got my breath (and I'm sure my color) back.

"Yes, My Lady"

Katherine turned and sat on a cushioned chair and motioned to her left side. I knelt on the throw rug beside her.

"Abrielle?" she motioned to her right.

Abrielle quickly obeyed. She turned back to me.

"Sit, please, love."

I sat, crossing my legs.

"So, love, why is it you have no Mistress at the moment?"

Bringing it up caused two responses, one of guilt and sorrow for my failure; and the other of fear of this relationship ending now. But I knew I had to answer quickly.

I swallowed hard, looked down at the floor and mumbled my response.

"I failed my Mistress, My Lady".

She reached down under my chin and turned my head up to look at her again.

"Look at me, Devoue".

Her eyes were more compassionate this time.

"You were dismissed, then?"

Looking up at her, the question only supported my fear of rejection once more.

"Y-Yes, My Lady"

"And what was the reason?" she asked calmly.

I almost looked away again, embarrassed, but remembered and kept my gaze to her eyes.

"My low tolerance for pain, My Lady. She wasn't satisfied with me."

Her head went back as if in acknowledgement.

"Ahhhh, and did you explain this to her before she took you?"

I sighed. They were always the same questions, and it was my fault.

"No, My Lady, I didn't know she expected it."

She nodded.

"You'll know better now, won't you?"

"Yes, My Lady."

She crossed her legs and leaned closer.

"Tell me, love. How did it make you feel to be dismissed?"

I sighed again, the pain making its way into my chest.

"I'm ok, My Lady".

She smiled and shook her head.

"Don't lie, love. I can see it in your eyes. You have to be honest with me, remember? Now tell me, how did it make you feel?"

I took a deep breath.

"I was hurt, My Lady, deeply, and it still pains me."

She smiled softly.

"I see that."

She placed her elbow on the armrest of the chair and put her chin her hand, looking down at me.

"Did she ask you about your limits to pain specifically when you talked?"

I thought back.

"No, My Lady, but..."

"That was also her job, Devoue. Tolerance to pain is very important to discuss before one accepts a submissive. Now that you know you should always make that information privy to a Domme, you should also know it was not all your fault. You shouldn't dwell on it." she said calmly.

"Yes, My Lady."

This did not resolve the question of whether or not she would be interested in me because of the issue. I think she could see the concern in my eyes.

She looked away a moment, running her hand along her leg..

"Well, love, I am a sensual Dominant. My name is Katherine. I do not beat or mark my slaves," she smiled as if in thought and looked back at me, head angled, "but there are different kinds of pain; more subtle, that can be gradually adapted to, and increased as needed. Do you allow your limits to be tested, Devoue?"

"Yes, My Lady. I do all I can for my Mistress."

She looked over at Abrielle, who smiled up at her. Katherine smiled, sighed and looked back at me.

"I'm going to the bar. I will be back in a little while,"

She turned back to Abrielle.

"I'll let Abrielle explain how things are done at our house."

Once again she turned back to me,

"If you have questions I will be happy to answer them when I return."

As she stood up, Abrielle and I jumped to our feet and lowered our heads. She ran her hand under my chin, then turned and walked gracefully to the bar.

Abrielle grabbed my hand, practically dragged me back over to the couch, and pushed me down on it. She plopped down next to me, her curly blonde hair bouncing around playfully. She was smiling like a kid that just saw the Christmas presents under the tree.

"So.... What do you want to know?" she asked.

The first question was obvious to me.

"Do you think she likes me?"

Her eyes got wide and she had this dumbfounded look on her face.

"Duh! Trust me! We wouldn't be having this conversation if she didn't! I think she finds you adorable. Like me!" she said, blushing slightly again.

I think I blushed also.

"Thank you!"

'What else?"

"Pain?" I asked hesitantly.

She smiled again.

"Well, like she said, she's a sensual Domme. She doesn't believe in whips, bruises, welts and things. But she does use instruments sometimes, but in "different" ways."

I swear I saw her eyes glaze over for a moment.

"She's VERY good at teasing and denial."

I smiled and shivered. She caught it.

"Ah, you like that, too, I see."

I grinned sheepishly.

"What does she like to do to her submissives?"

She smiled and this time her eyes did begin to glaze over.

"Well, I don't see many male slaves. The only ones I've seen were visiting for training or certain types of discipline. She does get us involved with them on occasion. But she enjoys watching us do things together. Sometimes..."

"Sorry... Us?" I interrupted.

She snapped out of her haze for a moment.

"Oh, you don't know yet. I'm one of three females in her stable," she started, "there's also Leiko, and Adrianna. Leiko is Japanese, she's also a switch..."

Her eyes glazed over again.

"She's good. Mistress says she was a Geisha when Mistress found her. She's uses acupressure, acupuncture, and her Nawa Shibari is incredible!"

"Nawa Shibari?"

"Oh, Japanese Rope Bondage... she ties you up loose or tight; good knots! She leaves areas protruding and exposed, making them REAL sensitive to the touch. She can tie you TO things too, she can tie you suspended, she can even just tie you up lying where you are; but wherever or however, you're not going anywhere! You're helpless and open to any sensual form of touching."

"Geez... and accupuncture?"

123456...9