Mistress Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooo," she started, "That's crazy. The needles really don't hurt. Sometimes you don't even feel them. But the thing is, she knows how to place them. So... you do like Teasing and Denial?"

"One of my favorites."

She smiled big.

"I saw her put pins in a male near his balls. His Mistress had given him Viagra before the session. Mistress Katherine and us, we all took turns doing what we wanted playing with his... cock. He could only get about half an erection, but you could tell that what he was feeling was incredible. The slightest touch or lick would make him moan and squirm. And fervent sucking! He would spasm, begging to cum! When we would stop sucking, he would be shaking so bad and gasping. I know what it's like! She's done it to us!"

She looked at me and smiled a little and bit her lip.

"Here's the thing... the reason he only got half an erection and the reason he was going crazy, was because the pins were keeping him just short of cumming. His cock was pumping; Leiko said it was because his balls were filling with cum, but he couldn't ejaculate. He was always on the edge. We took turns for THREE hours!"

She smiled. I blinked at her. She was all hazy again, just thinking about it.

To tell the truth, it was a little unnerving. Not really her excitement, but the situation I was walking into. I was used to being with a Mistress alone. Female subs might be invited at a club, but rarely in our private play at home, much less, three. Don't get me wrong. It's not that the concept was unappealing. It just struck me as possibly being a bit overwhelming.

I had drifted away in my mind.

"Dev?"

I looked at her again.

"Oh, sorry! Just thinking."

She smiled knowingly, her bright green eyes sparkling.

"What else do you want to know?"

"Tell me everything she likes from you."

She grinned. "Normally or sexually?"

I blinked again and grinned myself.

"Well, let's start with normally."

She thought for a second.

"Well, we keep house for her. She expects that. She likes when it's clean. We take care of the flowers and yard, except for the lawn. Someone comes and does that."

She raised an eyebrow.

"But maybe she'll have you do that if you're there. Adrianna is our cook, she prepares excellent meals. Leiko fixes oriental dishes sometimes. We do the laundry for her and press and hang her things. She has some beautiful clothes; even her business clothes are nice."

"Business... what does she do?"

"She's a financial consultant. She works all over, helping companies get their accounts and finances in order. She also helps them get an accounting department started, if they need it. She helps set up staff, trains them... well you get the idea."

"What do you for work if you do all those things for her?"

She blinked. "We don't work outside. We're busy enough!" she giggled.

This was another shocker.

"None of you work outside?"

"Of course not! Mistress takes care of everything we need! Food, clothing, a roof, everything is provided."

I blinked again.

"You don't go out for anything?"

She laughed.

"Silly! Of course we can go out. We're not prisoners. We must have our chores done, ask if she has need of us, ask permission to go, tell her where we're going and how long we'll be gone. Not because she's nosy, but because she worries about us. For that reason, all she requires is that at least two of go out together at a time, so we can watch out for each other. Many times, all three of us go out."

"Wow... what do you do for money?"

"We each have an account that we save in. Mistress has a lot of money; some from her parents and grandparents. She's had her business for years. She has others that work for her and actually run her business more or less when she's not there. She's very intelligent that way. She keeps watch on her business by way of her laptop. If she sees a problem, she'll go in or call and get the details remedied." She looked at me seriously. "She's VERY smart. Don't try to put anything past her. I swear she reads minds sometimes."

My mind raced back to her test.

"Oh, I could tell that already"

"She likes horse-back riding, swimming, the beach, working out.... I think she comes up with new experiences all the time. She likes to take us sometimes, for the fun. She likes us to brush her hair. Leiko gets to do that more often, but we all do get turns. Her hair is always so soft, thick and beautiful."

She stopped and glanced at me.

"I see by your introduction, you like her hair, too. Don't worry about that scene. I think you did real well. She seemed impressed."

I was beginning to think this was too good to be true. The thought crossed my mind that she may expect me to quit my job if I moved in with her. I was mostly an independent consultant and my time was mine, but I wasn't sure how I could take that. I shifted the conversation.

"And sexually?"

She smiled and that haze started drawing back over her eyes.

"Mmmmmm.... She adores foot-worship. I love her feet. She calls on me most often for that, but will call the others sometimes. Leiko is a GREAT foot massager. She showed me how to do it. When she did it to me, I just didn't want to put my feet back on the floor, they felt so good."

I had never done that before. I had licked Dommes boots, but never worshipped their feet.

"She also appreciates oral servitude. She doesn't demand it often..." she blushed, "I offer it more often than she demands it. I think she likes that, even though it's not always accepted."

She began to drift, as she looked into empty space.

"She's so insatiable then. Multiple orgasms, gentleness... and she lets herself expose her softest side. I love that. She'll call any of us for that when she wants us; sometimes more than one of us."

She thought, then kept going.

"She LOVES teasing. She'll take one of us alone, or she'll bring us in to tease one another, or she'll tease all of us herself. Sometimes, she and a couple of us will tease the other. It can get pretty crazy. But fun-crazy!"

Now I started drifting. Could I handle this? It was fun at the club occasionally, but all the time? I must have looked confused.

"Dev? Is something wrong?"

I looked at her.

"I don't know. I don't think so. It's kind of a lot to take in."

Her jaw dropped. What's wrong? I didn't scare you off, did I? I didn't mean to..."

"Abrielle, my dear... what have you told our poor Devoue?"

Katherine had returned unexpectedly. We both jumped off the couch and took our positions.

"I don't think I said any... I hope I didn't say anything wrong, Mistress."

She smiled softly and sat down, motioning to her sides. We sat next to her again. She turned and looked down at me.

She asked softly, "So love, is there something that disturbs you?"

One look into her eyes again, and it felt like everything was perfect.

"No, My Lady. I'm fine."

She sighed, placed her fingernails under my chin and drew closer.

"Devoue, is this what happened with your previous Domme? Did you hide your feelings and thoughts because you were captivated by her, or afraid of her? Don't do this to yourself, love. You must be open and honest, no matter what you feel."

I believe she saw the concern in my eyes again as I looked at her. She sighed, and moved her fingertips to my cheek.

"Confidence, love. Don't let bad experiences rule your life. A Dominant wants a submissive that is sure of them self; that knows their worth."

She was right, of course; even as she spoke those words, I felt my reactions were making her slip away.

"I'm sorry, My Lady."

"About what, love?"

"My lack of confidence, My Lady."

She leaned back in her chair and began slowly running her hand over her thigh again.

"Then tell me love. What concerns you? If you have questions, ask them."

I took a deep breath.

"My Lady, I understand your submissives live with you, and don't have outside jobs. Is that what you expect of me?"

She cocked her head, and raised an eyebrow.

"Would you prefer not to?"

Again, I feared my answer would put a stop to it all, but I thought carefully.

"I think I could, My Lady, my job is independent. I have no one to report to, but..."

She leaned close again.

"But it's a big step, isn't it?" she asked, as if she know what was on my mind.

"Yes, My Lady."

She smiled and leaned back.

"You're right, it is...."

I held my breath as she thought.

"How about middle ground then, love? You can stay with us, but go when you need to work. It will accomplish two things; you will still be able to work, and you will see how we live. You will meet all of us and learn all about us. If in time, you would like to stay full time, you may work for me. I may even be able to use your skills in my business. I could use someone who knows computers to help me with my contacts."

Abrielle had obviously told her of my profession. I heard a small huff from Abrielle. Katherine laughed lightly.

"He would be with us often, little one," she looked at me, "I think Abrielle is already jealous of your time."

Abrielle blushed.

"So, love, what other concerns are there?"

I hesitated, and replied

"My Lady, will I fit in? I mean you have never had a male of your own with the others. Will they accept me? And... well... do you think I could handle it?"

She smiled at Abrielle and shook her head, then looked back at me.

"I love this little one much, but she does go on. You would be new, Devoue. You would not be rushed into new things too quickly, if that's what you wish. There would be play, however; you're certainly not afraid of that?"

I smiled sheepishly.

"No, My Lady, not at all"

"Then you will fit in, and everyone will accept you," she glanced at Abrielle again, "one, perhaps more than the others."

Abrielle looked innocently upward.

"Now, the last question, I believe was "Do you think I can handle it?", wasn't it? "

"Yes, My Lady"

She smiled. It was a confusing look, half amusement and half slightly evil. She leaned toward me again, looking into my eyes.

"Now that, love, is for us to determine, isn't it? I think you can handle it. I'll be sure you can. In all honesty," the evil grew more present in her eyes, "it will be my job to make sure you're always on the edge of what you can handle. It's more fun that way, isn't it love?"

Her eyes were burning into mine, but her words excited me, driving my desire outward.

"Yes, My Lady, indeed"

She leaned back, again, sensing she had made her point, and obviously noting I was becoming more comfortable.

"Anything else, love?"

"No, My Lady."

She rested her elbows at the arms of the chair, clasped her hands together in her lap and looked at Abrielle.

"Then what shall we do with this one, tonight, my dear? I've talked to some that know him, and it seems he has a reputation for being a good toy."

I blinked. She hadn't been idle while we were talking.

Abrielle's eyes lit up. She was ready for anything.

"Ooooo, Mistress, can we?"

Katherine looked at me.

"I think I have another test for him," she looked back at Abrielle, "shall we see where he stands?"

Abrielle put a hand over her mouth and giggled.

"That would be fun, My Lady!"

She turned back to me.

"I trust you're at least wearing underwear, love. I like my toys nearly, if not all the way naked."

I had worn a loin cloth beneath my pants, as so many Dommes enjoyed.

"Yes, My Lady" I replied nervously.

"Well, then what are you waiting for? You have my permission to stand!"

Abrielle smiled and watched intently as I stood and removed all clothes but the loincloth. Katherine stood and ran her fingernails across my shoulders, down my back and over my rear.

She started walking away and crooked her finger at me.

"This way, love."

We were heading to the bondage room. Abrielle was so close behind me, I thought she would step on my heels. We walked into the room and Katherine stopped to look over the cross.

"Yes... this will do well," she looked at me with an evil little smile. "Wait here."

Abrielle looked at me and giggled, following her Mistress.

She went to speak to another Domme. I recognized her as Lady Anne. She had played with me before here, as well as her sub, Dawn. This must have been one of the people Katherine talked to about me. After a moment, the two Dommes walked over to a bag that Katherine promptly removed cuffs and ropes from. They walked over toward me, talking. Katherine stopped next to me, gave me a playful slap on my rear and pointed at the cross.

"I hear you know the drill!"

I grinned weakly.

"Yes, My Lady"

I stood up, back to the cross and assumed the position. The Dommes started buckling the cuffs to my wrists. As was usual about this point, my heart started racing. They fastened the ropes to the cuffs. That nervous, excited feeling of being totally at someone's control took over as they lifted my arms and passed the ropes through the loops at the top of the cross, pulling them snug and tying them securely. Lady Anne winked at me with her own evil smile as they both bent down and began buckling the remaining cuffs to my ankles.

"Hi! I'm Dawn!"

She came out of nowhere and was addressing herself to Abrielle. She looked at me with a sexy smile and waved. Dawn was a doll; a little older than me, maybe 25. She had straight red hair that ran all the way to her waist, when it was down. Her eyes were ever changing from brown, to hazel, to a dark green. She had European features that made her look both beautiful and mysterious; her lips were pink, full and inviting. She was almost a head taller than me, barefooted. But the thing that drove me crazier more than anything, of course, was her long beautiful legs and perfect breasts. Lady Anne is more than aware of her endowments and uses them in most tantalizing ways to tease.

My attention wavered as I felt my legs drawn apart to the bottom corners of the cross. I flexed my hands in apprehension and excitement as they secured the ropes. I looked back at the girls. Dawn had taken Abrielle a few steps away, and they were whispering so I couldn't hear.

They giggled as my view was suddenly blocked by Katherine. She was close, and her eyes again latched onto mine, taking control of my soul; and again, her perfume wafted into my nostrils as she spoke.

"Now, love, let's see where you stand."

I didn't understand yet what she meant, but I trusted her. My heart was racing as she stepped over and spoke to Lady Anne, leaving me bound and pondering about her statement.

Lady Anne nodded, looked back at me smiling, and walked back over by where she was before. Katherine took a folding chair, opened it and placed in right in front of me. She sat down, crossed her legs and looked at me for a few moments, smiling that little evil smile that Dommes were so good at. This only intensified my feelings.

Finally, she spoke up.

"Girls?"

The two girls who were still talking with their backs to us jumped to her side.

"Yes, Mistress?" Abrielle asked quickly.

"Abrielle, I take it you explained what I want to Dawn?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I could hear her trying to suppress her excitement. Katherine looked up at me, tilted her had back; her look became mildly serious.

"Just relax, Devoue. Don't struggle, don't resist. Stay perfectly still. I would prefer that stress not affect this test. You understand?"

"Yes, My Lady"

Still looking me, she said "All right girls, then let's start with step one, shall we?"

The two girls cam up to the cross looking at me like cats sneaking up on their prey. Abrielle stopped in front of me but slightly to my right, so Katherine could plainly see me. She put her right hand up on the cross and brought her lips right up to my ear.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she breathed, "do you know what we're going to do YOU, baby?"

The shock of both her hot breath and tone of voice pierced me, sending shivers down my spine. I hardly got a grasp on it when Dawn slunk around behind the cross and her lips nearly brushing my other ear.

"You're ours! We're going to make you cum right here in front of everyone, this time, baby."

I was already well aware of Dawns abilities, and the next shiver raised goose-bumps as their words heated me up. I forced myself to look back at Katherine, whose eyes were fixed on my loincloth. Instantly, I knew what kind of test this was. I knew what she meant by "See where you stand", or maybe "didn't stand" as the case may be.

I had a previous Domme that was very firm in her rule of no erections until she wanted them. She taught me concentration techniques that were pretty effective in controlling it when there was no physical contact. She even pushed them into physical contact sometimes to see if I had improved. Failure sometimes resulted in temporary chastity.

In any case, I put those techniques to work. I leaned my head back a bit and closed my eyes about halfway. I had found that if I closed my eyes all the way, the Dommes suspected what I was doing and told me to open them. Halfway, they thought I was just enjoying myself. I shut myself down to the words. I heard them, but I was able to control my reaction to them.

They weren't touching me yet, but Dawn spoke again, as Abrielle took a slow walk around the cross.

"Mmmmm... we're going to tease you and play with you. You're going to get so hard!"

Her words were not so much the distraction as was her lips so close to my ear. Abrielle made her tour around the cross and brought her face up next to mine, the same ear.

"And Mistress says we have permission to play. I can't wait to see how you do."

Then they pushed me a little further. Dawn leaned forward from behind and they kissed, three times. I still remember vividly, each smack of their lips next to my ear took a few more seconds as they held it. I closed my eyes completely to maintain control, but reopened them halfway quickly.

Abrielle had caught my response, and that was almost my undoing. She looked at Dawn and crooked her finger at her, motioning to come around the cross. They stood with their faces only an inch or so in front of mine. Abrielle linked her fingers around Dawns neck. Dawn took Abrielles' face gently in her fingertips. They brought their lips together and kissed deeply. I took a deep breath and sighed, trying not to look. They heard me and it got worse. Their tongues entwined as they separated slightly and they looked over at me, smiling. They kissed again, tongues in each others mouths; they both moaned. I raised my eyes to the ceiling, struggling to maintain control. I felt a twitch, but I was still without an erection. They pulled apart.

Abrielle was changing glances, looking at Dawns lips and looking at me, smiling as Dawn spoke. "Mmmmm... she's good, Dev! She has soft lips... she kisses nice. I'll bet she's wet, now, Dev. Maybe I can ask her Mistress if I can check, hmm?"

Dawn was good and more aggressive than Abrielle. She had done this before. Watching could be controlled. Blocking the words was very difficult.

"Ooooooo.. really?" Abrielle was in the conversation again. "I think you'll find I'm wet. Let me see...."

She reached down into her leather miniskirt and touched herself. Bringing her hand out, she smelled her fingertips. My heart began pounding. This was a bad sign; I could lose it any second.

They were so close, I could smell her as well, and I couldn't resist looking, as her fingertips were glistening slightly. Then Dawn gently took Abrielles hand in both of her own and smelled her fingertips. My mouth dropped open uncontrollably in awe as I knew damn well what was coming next.

"Mmmmmmmm, she smells good, Dev, I wonder what she tastes like, hmm?" Abrielle was now the one with half closed eyes, biting her lower lip as Dawn pulled her fingers to her mouth. Her tongued extended and gently licked her fingertips, still watching my reaction. I saw Abrielle tremble. She was getting into this more than I think she expected. But so was I.

123456...9