Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam's mistress is elsewhere, so Helga dominates.
3k words
4.36
40.6k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Kathy's Academy of Domination and Submission

Chapter 4

"I don't think you'd tell me," said Helga. "Even if I removed your gag, I don't think you'd be truthful about what just happened here between you and your mistress. It's just as well that I'm leaving your gag in place."

He offered no resistance. He couldn't. His back was against the post of the canopy bed to which he had been chained. Even if he weren't, he wouldn't get far with his legs strapped together.

Helga allowed her hand to hover over his uncovered shaft without actually touching it. "Still rigid I see." She tapped it just to see it wobble. "You really can't help it, can you? I've never seen such a powerful response to domination. You're a natural submissive."

She allowed three fingertips to dance momentarily over his member. It throbbed involuntarily at her touch.

"You have a look in your eyes that I've seen before," she whispered. "I frighten you, yet you want me. You want me to relieve you of all that pressure—all that man juice inside you. And no wonder! We've been stimulating you all day, poor thing!"

She placed her arms around him and stared into his eyes. "I want you, too. And I'm going to have you—at the time of my choosing.

"Just not now." She slapped his scrotum and walked away from him. "As much as I would enjoy doing you, I will enjoy the thought of you yearning for me even more. It's because I'm such a bitch. Feel free to whimper if you like."

Adam made no sound.

Everything Helga said was true.

"Ready for a hop outside?" She undid the lock that tied his leash to the bedpost. "Here's the immediate problem. Word is spreading among the guests that there's a tied-up naked slave here who's unattended and erect. That means we're about to have company. I could lock you in this room, but those girls will wait for hours for you to come out, and that would put us off our schedule. So I can either," she held up two fingers, "A) Sneak you outside before they get here, or B) defuse the situation by putting some clothes on you. I've already ruled out B because you've done nothing to earn it and—as I've already explained--I'm a bitch. The door's open, so start hopping. There's a van parked at the rear exit."

She led him down the hall and out a back door into the cool night air. By moonlight he hopped down a series of steps toward a parked van.

"Do you need to pee?" she asked when they reached the van. By now Adam knew that this question was part of bondage protocol during extended bondage sessions—a sure sign that he would not be untied anytime soon. "I won't allow you to use a bathroom, or your hands for that matter, but I can take you into the garden and point you downwind." She smiled. "I'll even stand watch."

She was disappointed when he declined her offer.

So she locked him inside the van and instructed him to stay out of sight until she returned. She still had other duties to perform at the party.

While she was gone, he made no attempt to escape. Where could he go? He tried to make himself comfortable, but there was no way to do it while tied, gagged and naked. Occasionally party-goers stumbled by the van and peered inside the windows. Having only darkness to conceal himself, he lay very still until they went away.

And he was still unbearably horny. Helga had been right about his response to domination. He was unable to get the words "man juice" out of his mind.

After what seemed like hours, the party ended. The van door slid unexpectedly open, and his bikini-clad classmates piled back into the vehicle for the trip back to the compound. Each of them had their arms secured behind their backs as mandated in common areas, and most (but not all) of them had gags in their mouths, prompting Adam to wonder how the ungagged girls had earned this privilege. The other slaves were packed in tightly around him, making it impossible for them to ignore how "handsome" he had become.

"We're glad to see you, too," teased an ungagged slave girl, knowing he could not reply. Muffled giggles came from various gagged mouths as the girl who made the comment eyed him and grinned salaciously.

Now even among subs, he was a subject of ridicule.

Minutes later, when the van was underway and the brazen girl was certain the mistresses weren't paying attention, she quietly leaned toward him--across the lap of one of her classmates—and placed her mouth around his member.

He welcomed her effort, even though he suspected she was only trying to humiliate him further, or perhaps just to see what she could get away with. He didn't care.

But even this simple act was not to be. A mistress in the front lashed out with her crop to reprimand the horny sub. The slave bolted upright, then bit her own lip hungrily.

"No one gave you permission to do that," snapped Helga. "Not to him. He hasn't earned it."

Twenty minutes later, they reached the slaves' dorm. The subs disembarked and were untied so they could return to their rooms and ready themselves for bed. Only Adam was left tied. He was forced to hop to his room, led by Helga with a leash.

Upon reaching his room, she untied only his arms and ordered him into bed. When he had done so, his arms were immediately retied to the bedposts.

She dangled the key in front of him. "Would you like me to undo your gag? You've been muzzled all evening."

He nodded. She undid the lock and removed the gag.

"Is my bed a common area now?" he asked.

"An interesting thought," she said. "Would you like that? I could leave your door open so anyone could just wander in all night long and enjoy you. Ooooh, the possibilities! It hardly sounds restful, but..."

"No, thank you, mistress. I prefer the door closed."

"Sensible. We can enjoy a moment in private." She reached for a bottle of lubricant and squeezed some onto her latex-gloved hands. Still fully clothed in her catsuit, she stepped onto his bed and straddled him. Her hands started to move freely about his body.

"There you go again," she said, noticing his reaction. "You can't help being what you are. This place brings it out of you. It brings it out of everyone. Listen."

When they were quiet, they heard moaning from the next room.

"Your classmates can't resist it, either. They yearn for their mistresses, but in their absence, they'll turn to anyone.

"This place draws natural passions out of those who come here. Your natural passion is to be dominated. Our curriculum just augments what's already inside you." She was now gently stroking him, encouraging him further.

"During this phase of the training, we allow you a few brief visits with your mistresses—just enough to stroke your desire, not enough satisfy you. Listen." The moaning from next door intensified. "The students are going mad with longing. Soon there will be nothing they won't do to please us!

"But your classmates at least had a brief release of their tension tonight. You've had no relief at all, poor thing." As her stroking increased in intensity, his entire body twisted against his restraints.

"Are you ready for relief?" she asked. "Answer me."

"Yes," he panted.

"Are you sure that you want me to satisfy you?"

"Yes!" he shouted.

"Well, I get little satisfaction from giving out hand jobs." She released her grip and walked out the door.

In disbelief, Adam watched her leave.

She poked her head back into view, smiling wickedly. "When I get to my room, I'm going to pleasure myself and think only of you." She blew him a kiss before leaving and locking the door behind her.

Someone in the next room screamed in ecstasy.

No one returned to untie Adam. It took him hours to fall asleep.

In the morning, it was Mistress Ling who woke him. She unlocked his door and threw a silk thong onto his bare chest. "I'll be right back to help you put it on," she said, "right after I deliver the rest of these costumes to your classmates."

He had no choice but to wait for her return. When she did, she released him from his restraints and ordered him to put on his new uniform.

"I am to watch you put it on and to make sure you do not touch yourself."

Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing. Now beyond shame, he felt only anger. "Why do I get such special attention?" he asked.

Mistress Ling smiled. "Isn't it obvious? You have caught Mistress Helga's eye."

"What if I have to pee?" he asked. "I'll have to touch myself."

"I will escort you to a urinal and tie your hands behind your back."

"Are you kidding?"

Mistress Ling scowled. "If you prefer, I will hold it for you."

"I don't have to pee now."

"Yes, you do. You haven't relieved yourself since noon yesterday. Mistress Helga keeps track of all your bodily functions."

Adam was dumbfounded.

Mistress Ling continued, "If you don't accept my offer of a bathroom break now, you'll eventually have to beg for one from Mistress Helga later. By now you know how unpleasant it can be to need a favor from her."

He relented. She escorted him to a urinal and taught him to use it in an entirely new way. When he was done, she insisted on shaking his member for him before agreeing to untie his hands. He tried to put the memory behind him.

He was led to the weight room where the rest of the class was already engaged in a vigorous exercise session. His classmates--wearing only baby tees and thongs--had already worked up a sweat since the humidity was high that morning and the air conditioning was mysteriously turned off. Then the mistresses decided to follow up with calisthenics outside because, as they said, "the weather is so nice."

It was raining. The mistresses stayed dry under umbrellas while the class exerted themselves in a driving tropical rain.

Mistress Helga alone dared to get wet. Attired entirely in rubber, she seemed immune to the elements, appointing herself drill sergeant and shouting commands to motivate her wet charges.

Afterwards, they showered, toweled each other off, and wrung out their wet clothes as best they could before putting them back on for lunch.

The rest of the day was a blur for Adam. There was a class in bartending which might have been therapeutic if Adam had been paying attention, but he was distracted by the instructor's obvious attempts to get him drunk. He could not afford to be drunk tonight.

Throughout the day, he thought only of what he would say to Monica when next he saw her. His three-step plan was: apologize, indulge, and beg. Apologize for offending her (even though she was wrong), then indulge her whims (no matter how crazy they might be), and finally, beg her to end his ordeal (no matter what she demanded in return). He felt that he was running out of time, that the Academy was changing her into something unfamiliar to him, and that after two weeks in such an environment, she might be unable or unwilling to change back.

Doubts plagued him. What if there were no party tonight? If not, what would happen instead?

Adam was actually relieved when, late in the afternoon, the mistresses tied them up again and herded them into the vans for the trip to the north campus. After the fiasco of the previous night, Adam was confident he was ready for any surprise they could throw at him.

The vans deposited them in front of the mansion, and the sounds of partygoers could be heard inside. At the door, each of the subs was greeted by her own mistress who then removed the gag from her slave's mouth. Adam, however, was greeted by Mistress Helga.

"Miss me?" she asked after removing his gag. Without waiting for an answer to her question, she fondled his crotch.

"Where's Monica?" asked Adam, trying to ignore what she was doing.

"Oh, you do miss me," said Helga slowly massaging him. "Mistress Ling has guarded you well. I admire her self-control."

"Please," said Adam. "Where is Monica, Mistress Helga?" He hoped using her official form of address might flatter her into becoming more forthcoming.

"Mistress Monica will not be attending the party this evening," said Helga when she felt he had been properly fluffed.

"What?" he asked. "But why not?"

"I didn't ask. I must say, however, Monica seemed very upset with you. It's such a shame. You got all tied up for a party tonight, and your mistress isn't even here to unwrap you!"

Adam was at a loss for words. He asked the obvious.

"What now?"

"Well, for your classmates, the slave games will continue. But not for you. Without Mistress Monica present, you would be teamed with me, and I've been barred from the games."

"Why?"

"I cheat. Did I mention I'm a bitch? So I had in mind a change of scenery. I thought that instead of another routine bondage party, I could take you on a tour of the Academy--show you the parts that tourists never see."

Helga led him by the leash around to the back side of the mansion where a small sulky was waiting for them. Attached to the front of the sulky was a woman dressed as a horse.

"It's such a beautiful night for a carriage ride, I couldn't resist bringing my Pony."

The woman was covered—except for her face--in tight-fitting black rubber. Simulated horse ears were attached to a harness around her head. Her hands were enclosed in hoof-shaped mittens which encumbered her hands so effectively that they could no longer be used as hands. Her boots had been designed in a similar hoof-like fashion. There was a single zipper in her costume which started at her neckline and continued between her legs toward her ass where a tail was neatly fitted. A bit gag between the woman's teeth completed the horse effect. Her eyes (which looked very human to Adam) seemed to be pleading with him.

Mistress Helga led Adam into the sulky where they both sat down. Helga took out a whip and lashed the Pony on her backside.

"Citadel!" she commanded. "Move!"

The Pony trudged forward in silence, pulling the sulky behind her. Her boots made a light clopping sound on the pavement.

"By now, you've seen the north campus where the mistresses are trained," said Helga, "and the south campus where the slaves are trained. Tonight I'm going to show you what's on the western shore."

"Who's trained there?"

"You," she purred. "That is, if I get my way. The Citadel is where I live--with the rest of our staff. And it's where the business side of our operation takes place."

As the Pony clopped along, Adam's attention was drawn toward her tail. He could no longer delude himself that it was attached to the outside of her costume. Instead, he realized, the tail worked in conjunction with the costume to violate its wearer, and the helpless Pony could do nothing to remove it.

After more than half an hour of riding through a dense forest, a beachside fortress appeared ahead of them overlooking the ocean. It was silhouetted against the setting sun, giving it a dark, ominous look.

As they drew closer, a closed drawbridge became visible in the Citadel wall. A dark shape was suspended next to the drawbridge which Adam was unable to identify until it spoke.

"Mistress Helga approaches!" said the woman who dangled in a kind of leather cocoon with only her head exposed. Her sole purpose seemed to be to announce visitors.

The drawbridge lowered so the Pony could continue without breaking stride. Once they had crossed, it closed behind them.

As they passed the gate, Adam noticed a fearsome guard wearing form-fitting armor. Her steel-plated bra was designed to accentuate her ample breasts and chiseled abs. Her chainmail skirt was slit all the way to the belt which held the scabbard for her broadsword. Her stern yet beautiful face eyed them suspiciously as they passed.

Adam decided he never wanted to see that guard angry.

Inside the stone wall was a parking lot, and beyond that was a mixture of modern buildings and ancient stone towers. Although a few vans and limousines were parked in the lot, most of the inhabitants moved about on foot within the Citadel walls. Interspersed among the pedestrians were a variety of carriages, rickshaws and pedicabs--all drawn by human "ponies."

The environment was far stranger than anything Adam had ever seen or imagined. Subs and dommes were wearing lingerie out in the open, while others went nude and were unashamed.

The Pony continued to pull Helga and Adam down a narrow avenue and toward a stable where a male slave unhitched her and led her into a straw-covered pen. Helga did not allow Adam time to contemplate what the Pony's actual living conditions were, but instead led him immediately into a corridor leading to an older part of the Citadel.

Helga graciously undid the straps that bound his arms before leading him into the next room.

"Aren't you afraid I might try to escape?" he asked.

Before Helga could answer, they entered a crowded dining hall filled with dozens of armored female warriors—each of them attired as the guard at the gate had been. Most of the stern-faced women held swords, although some carried maces or axes instead. It could have been a scene from an Amazonian fable.

Each looked at Adam and seemed perversely pleased to see him.

"Escape?" asked Helga. "Good gracious, no! Where would you go?"


To be continued . . .