Mistress Kathy's Slave Catalog Ch. 05

Story Info
Adam is the main attraction at the ceremony.
4.2k words
4.49
26.8k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second coach arrived, bringing the last two guests to the castle. Adam's shiny new manacles ensured that he reached the foyer to greet them well behind the others.

"It is good to see you again, Lady Tara," greeted the Countess, ignoring her assembled slave maids. "And this must be your new friend, Lady Emily."

"How did the two of you meet again?" asked the Duchess as she got her first look at Lady Emily, the Assembly's youngest member. The attractive blonde dropped her duffel bag which made an unexpected clanking sound when it hit the floor.

"Emily here got herself engaged to my idiot brother," said Lady Tara, "and we became pals." Lady Tara casually kissed Lady Emily on the lips—apparently not for the first time.

Pals with benefits? wondered Adam as he shuffled into the room.

"What my brother doesn't know won't hurt him," Tara added with a smile. "But at least the marriage will elevate my new friend from the drab life she had back home."

"Drab?" asked the Baroness. "I wouldn't think that being a lingerie model in England would be drab."

Emily replied with a bashfulness that was hard to believe in a woman so beautiful. "I was a lingerie designer, but thank you for the compliment. I designed the styles that are exclusive to members of the RDA. Did you enjoy the samples I sent you?"

"We're wearing them." The Duchess twirled to display how smooth her generous curves looked under her slutty outfit. "They accent our gowns beautifully!"

"And in our favorite colors," said the Baroness, also twirling for attention. "How thoughtful!"

As Adam joined the slave maids, attention focused on him.

"The new man-slave," appraised Lady Tara. "I like the muscles. And the skin! He has so much of it! How long will you have him?"

"Sweetcheeks is under contract for two weeks," said the Countess, "but such things are always negotiable."

Adam realized he had forgotten to kneel before the new guests, so he dropped to his knees. Because of his shackles, this was an abrupt and clumsy task.

"How may I serve you?" he asked according to custom.

Lady Tara studied him with judgmental eyes. "Bring our suitcases to our room," she demanded. "Our driver is bringing them now."

The carriage driver, a stocky peasant woman from the local village, quickly excused herself after leaving the bags in the foyer.

Lady Emily smiled at Adam in a way that might have conveyed sympathy—or mimicked it. "Tara," she said upon seeing his manacles. "I don't think our man-slave will be able to get our things up the stairs. I mean, look at him."

"Emily, darling, you're new to this lifestyle," said Tara. "The point isn't whether he is able, but how hard he will try." She turned to the maid slaves. "We're thirsty. We must have refreshments before we change into our evening clothes."

The maids quickly went into the dining room. The Countess and her guests strolled after them with Tara taking a gift box that she had brought with her. Adam hoped the gift box wasn't for him as he contemplated moving the oversized suitcases and the heavy duffel bag they had left behind.

Realizing he was alone for the first time since his arrival, a new thought occurred to him.

The carriage probably hasn't left yet.

The idea was far less than a plan, yet he had to act upon it immediately. If the driver were really a local villager as she appeared to be, he might be able to convince her to smuggle him to safety.

Adam slipped out the open door and saw the driver about to rouse the horses into a trot. Adam tried to wave to her, but the shackles thwarted him. He had to risk calling out.

"Psssst!" Adam called. "Driver! Wait! For god's sake, help me!"

The woman turned, saw Adam struggling to get her attention, and turned pale.

"Vârcolac!" she cried before lashing at her horses, urging them forward. The horses bolted away at full gallop, towing behind them the carriage and the frightened woman.

Adam's heart sank as his best chance of escape disappeared into the night. He hadn't anticipated that his appearance—manacled and attired in an immodest g-string--could frighten a wary villager. Dejected, he stepped back inside and closed the door.

"You tried to get to the driver, didn't you?" said Lady Emily, staring at him knowingly.

"No, I wasn't," he lied. How long has she been standing there?

"It's all right," she said. "She probably thought you were one of the Countess's werewolves. The locals tell a lot of spooky stories about this castle."

Adam would easily have believed that Emily was a model. Her short blonde hair framed a beautiful girl-next-door smile, suggesting an innocence that couldn't possibly be real. She sauntered toward him as he self-consciously backed away.

"I'm not scared," she teased. "Just horny."

"Is something wrong out here?" asked Lady Tara as she entered with her drink. "He's not up to any mischief, is he?"

"Nothing like that," said Lady Emily. "I came back to get my bag and decided to get better acquainted with the man-slave."

She threw her arms around him and hugged him tight. "Your favorite color is blue," she whispered so only he could hear. The statement meant nothing to him, but she seemed to think it should.

Lady Tara eyed them jealously. "Emily, you told me you were a lesbian."

"I can go both ways, just like you," said Lady Emily as she picked up her heavy bag. Again, it clanked as though it were filled with pipes. "I'll take my little bag. Let's see how long it takes our man-slave to get the rest of our luggage up the stairs."

Adam struggled to get their cases to their rooms while shackled, enduring taunts and insults from Lady Tara the entire way. Tara seemed to be the more experienced of the two newcomers, relishing her role of teaching the less-experienced Emily the proper way to dominate.

Afterwards, Adam was escorted down to the kitchen so that he could help prepare dinner.

The kitchen was full of activity now. In addition to himself and the rented maids, at least a dozen other slaves were toiling to make last-minute preparations. Many were "bootlickers" like Chrissy—women forced to work in the nude.

Even Zana, his trainer, was at work, having apparently been released from her bondage because more help had been needed. As an alternate punishment, she had been forced to change into a form-fitting vinyl gown with a skirt so tight and narrow it forced her legs to move as though bound. Her feet shuffled with even less mobility than Adam's.

The Mediary sent Adam into the dining room with a bowl of strawberries to place on the table. By this time, all of the guests representing the Royal Dominance Assembly were in their party clothes.

Lady Emily had changed into a shockingly short lavender tube dress which seemed to be in stark contrast to the innocence of her smile.

Lady Tara, meanwhile, wore a black silk blouse and a matching leather miniskirt. High boots and a judgmental stare completed the look calculated to show Emily how a dominatrix ought to dress.

The Baroness and the Duchess, in their slinky gowns, continued to sip their drinks while stealing glances at the bootlickers that moved about the room.

All seemed pleased to see Adam as he set the bowl on the table.

"Wait, man-slave," commanded Lady Tara with a smile that foreshadowed nothing good. "Before you return to your duties, we have a gift for you."

"Another gift?" exclaimed the Countess. "You are very popular, Sweetcheeks!"

At a nod from Lady Tara, her "pal" presented Adam with the gift box. "It's from both of us," said Emily with anticipation.

Adam responded with mandatory humility. "I am beneath you and unworthy of such generosity. I shall accept only if it pleases you."

"Of course," said Lady Tara. "Open it."

Adam opened the gift box. First he only saw tissue paper, but beneath it he found a leather harness with many straps.

"It's a torso harness," said Lady Tara. "The top fastens to your collar, and the bottom fastens between your legs while leaving your vitals completely accessible. Each strap is adjustable, so it fits snugly against your skin. And it has metal rings all over, giving it wonderful variety when you require discipline!"

Adam didn't know what to say, aside from the obvious. "I will cherish this gift more than I can say, and I am—"

"Don't thank us yet," Lady Tara interrupted. "Try it on first!"

"I can't," he answered.

"Of course you can!" insisted the Countess. "She wants to see you enjoy your gift!"

"I mean I can't. My hands and feet are chained together. You'll have to take off my manacles before I can put this on."

Lady Tara grew impatient with Adam's logic. "Nonsense! Undo the buckles on the harness, and it can be applied around any existing restraints you're already wearing. Lady Emily will help you."

Lady Emily smiled as she silently took the harness from him and eagerly undid the buckles. She was very helpful in applying it to his body. As she tightened the buckles, she occasionally glanced at Lady Tara who judiciously watched her movements, urging her to make each buckle a little bit tighter than comfort would suggest.

When Lady Emily was done, the harness was tight, almost hampering his breathing. Emily grasped Adam's hips and spun him toward the other guests for their approval.

"How do you like it?" demanded Lady Tara.

He stared sullenly at the floor. "I will cherish this gift more than—"

"Wait," she said. "You haven't seen the best features yet. Your shackles can now be fastened directly to the metal rings for a more restrained look. If you get on your knees, you'll see how easy it is to attach your ankles directly to the rings on your lower back." She stared expectantly. "Try it," she ordered.

"But if I do that, I won't be able to help the others with dinner," he reasoned.

"Then the others will work harder in your absence," answered Lady Tara.

Adam now saw Sara, the bodyguard, enter from the back of the room. She eyed him suspiciously as she grasped her rifle.

Adam assumed a kneeling position, and Emily applied the clasps.

"That's too loose," corrected Tara. "Make the chains tighter, and it will give him a look that's much more flattering."

Adam felt the restraints on his ankles pulled slowly tighter. Each time Emily touched him, it seemed she was moving a little more purposefully, more skillfully, making him feel almost caressed within the restraints she adjusted.

Emily's more experienced than she lets on, Adam suspected.

Tara complimented her. "See how easy that is? A forced kneeling position suits him extremely well! But it's not finished, is it?"

"It's not?" asked Emily.

"It's not a true forced kneel while his hands can still reach the clasps. You must cross his arms behind his back and secure his wrists to the harness as well."

"Sounds exciting!"

Emily turned her attention to Adam's arms, pulling them tightly behind his back, but not too tightly. Whatever Tara may have thought of her, Emily knew just how much pressure to apply to achieve the effect she desired.

He enjoyed her touch more than he wanted to, and she knew exactly the effect she was having.

The Mediary and several other slaves paused in their duties to watch. The sight of Adam made the maids smile and whisper among themselves.

"There," said Tara. "Isn't that appealing?"

"Very appealing," Emily agreed. "And he loves it!" The stretchy material in Adam's garment was stretching near its limit.

Tara approved. "When he's tied this way, it's much harder for him to maintain balance." She abruptly pushed him over, and he grunted painfully when he hit the floor.

"Did we hurt him?" asked Emily.

Tara stepped closer and placed her boot on his ass. "He'll function." She grinned pitilessly as she applied pressure under her heel. "A slave's suffering is wasted unless you savor it."

She leaned over Adam. "Now what do you think of your gift, man-slave?"

He gasped, "I will cherish this gift more—"

"But wait," Tara interrupted again. "An even better feature of the gift is that it supports his full weight! Emily, help me hang him from that pipe so that he may fully appreciate its value."

Adam hadn't forgotten the ceiling had been engineered for discipline—like so many other rooms in the castle.

Tara rose from her seat and helped Emily lower chains attached to the pipe suspended horizontally above Adam. Hooks on the ends of the chains were attached to various metal rings on Adam's harness. The excess chain was looped over the pipe. Tara ordered some of the naked slaves to hoist the chains, lifting Adam into the air.

Only when Adam was suspended horizontally five feet above the floor did they secure the chains. He could barely hide the sense of panic he felt at having nothing to hold on to and no way to free himself. He now hung at their eye level as all the guests stepped closer to appreciate his distress with sweet smiles and inappropriate touches.

Lady Tara placed her arm casually around his waist—allowing her hand to playfully tug on the gold chain that held his g-string. "See how aroused he is?" she said instructively. "And I can feel his heart pounding!"

"Mine is, too," said Emily, tugging the hem of her dress as if it were getting shorter.

"Sweetcheeks is very popular," complemented the Countess. "Having gotten three such fine gifts in one night, the other slaves must be terribly jealous." She winked at him. "What do you say?"

There was only one response allowed by protocol. "I will cherish this gift more than I can say," he stammered, staring at the floor below him, "and I am dumbfounded by your inexplicable—"

"Oh, for goodness sake!" exclaimed Lady Tara. "We forgot it comes with a matching headpiece! Lady Emily, would you be so kind. . .?"

"Of course," said Emily, looking through the paper in the gift box. She pulled out a smaller harness, designed with matching straps and buckles to wrap securely around a man's head.

Under Tara's supervision, Emily quickly applied it. Then she attached a length of chain connecting a ring on top of his headpiece to the overhead pipe.

With his head forced sharply backward by this chain, he found himself staring involuntarily into Lady Emily's smiling face—now only inches from his. "He's certainly getting excited," she said, staring down the front of his distressed g-string. "Is that the last part of our gift?"

"Almost," said Lady Tara, twisting the gold chain in his costume to be sure he was listening. "There's just one more piece, and it snaps into the front of the headpiece."

Emily reached into the box and pulled out a small panel of tightly stitched leather with a snap at each corner and a 2-inch rubber nub sewn into the middle. She gave it to Lady Tara who positioned it over Adam's mouth.

"This final accessory will keep the man-slave from speaking out of turn," she said, "which is the finest feature of all." She addressed Adam disapprovingly. "Don't you agree, slave?"

"Yes, mistress," he had to reply.

"Would you like to try it on now?"

The Countess nodded to Adam that he should agree.

"Yes, mistress."

"Before I put it in, is there something you wish to say?"

He'd grown to hate the words. "I will cherish this gift more than I can say, and I am dumbfounded by your inexplicable kmmmff!"

The panel gag was pushed into his mouth and the snaps were secured to his headpiece.

Helpless and mute, he could only watch, listen and flail.

"Dinner is served," informed the Mediary at last.

For Adam, the dinner table a few feet away might as well have been in a different castle.

"Now?" asked Lady Emily. "But the man-slave is just starting to enjoy his new gifts."

"I see that," said Lady Tara, lightly stroking the front of his throbbing g-string.

"If he is to be initiated properly, he must be included in the ceremony," said the Countess. "But that is easily arranged." Adam hoped she might order his release but was disappointed. "We shall move the table to him. The slaves will see to it."

The new maids were instructed to remove the lit candles and any other loose items before the bootlickers carefully slid the table toward Adam. They positioned it so that he was at the head of the table, but the Countess corrected them.

"Do not put the table in front of him. Put it under him. Since he is so popular, we shall make him the centerpiece of our dinner."

When the slaves were done, Adam was suspended above the center of the table, and the lit candles were placed beneath him so that their heat made his chest, legs and groin simmer.

The guests were seated around him. Assembly members sat to his front, while the rented maids (who were also to be initiated) sat behind him. After Zana and the bootlickers had brought out the guests' entrees, they retreated quietly to the periphery of the room in case they were needed again. The Countess's bodyguard and the Mediary stood at the entrances keeping watchful eyes on everyone.

"Too bad the man-slave won't be able to enjoy the meal," said Lady Emily.

"That's his concern," said Lady Tara. "If he were really hungry, he wouldn't have insisted on trying out his new toys before dinner. At any rate, I'm sure he'll tell us when he's ready to come down."

Adam grunted in distress. He was already sweating profusely.

"Yes, you may stay up there as long as you like, Sweetcheeks," said the Baroness. "And you're welcome." She squeezed the front of his garment as a reward for his presumed good behavior.

Those seated around Adam ate and talked and drank. He realized nothing he did would evoke any sympathy from the diners, so he resigned himself to hanging and perspiring. If he remained silent for too long, however, the diners would take turns poking him with utensils in unexpected places until he reacted in a way they found entertaining. After a while even the bootlickers were looking for excuses to approach the table so they could poke him without being noticed by their mistresses.

As they dined, the Duchess began the second phase of the initiation ceremony. She asked questions of the new maids, testing their knowledge of culinary arts, bondage positions, castle protocol, and other matters considered relevant to new castle slaves. During this time, no questions were asked of Adam, nor would he have been able to answer any.

"I must say, your Sweetcheeks is very well-behaved for a man-slave," said the Duchess when she was nearly done with her meal. "Getting him to tie himself up was so easy! How did you make him so compliant?"

"I allowed him to think that his good behavior would be rewarded with leniency from the Assembly," said the Countess.

"Doesn't he know your reputation?" asked the Baroness. "Doesn't he know what happened to the other man-slaves?"

"He does," said the Countess, "but I managed to blame that on my staff."

"You didn't!" said Lady Tara. "He believed it?"

"How could he not?" There was no longer any evidence of the sorrowful mistress of the castle that she had earlier pretended to be. She was now a seductive predator—her true self.

She selected a long carrot from the hors d'oeuvre tray. "Sweetcheeks was terrified when he arrived and desperate to believe anything that might offer him a way out of his fate. So I offered him a pleasing lie. Domination is so much more interesting when you can gain their trust first. This way, I get to savor the look on his face when he realizes I've deceived him."

Adam thrashed against his bonds with useless determination.

"That's the look!" She pointed with the carrot. "Isn't he entertaining?"

"Well worth the wait," admitted the Baroness. She used her fork to prod the gold chain that held his g-string together, and with a twist, caused his shaft to pop out from behind the thin fabric.

12