Mistress Kathy's Wicked Protégé Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Adam trust anyone—even the Sisterhood?
2.8k words
4.67
14.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam listened carefully as Highmother explained all she knew about Helga's origin. Toward the end of her story, however, he glanced around the room and noticed the other women were paying more attention to him than to the woman speaking.

They must already know the story,he assumed.

But even more strangely, when he made eye contact with any woman at the table, she would not immediately look away, but continued to stare at him with penetrating eyes the way the young nurse had done earlier in his hospital room.

He could not dismiss the idea that they were all flirting with him.

"So Helga learned about the Academy from one of her own students?" he asked Highmother.

"Yes," she answered, "but Darlene quickly came to regret the role she played in bringing the Bitch to our island paradise.

"When Helga arrived, she brought three large crates—each containing one of her 'boy toys,' as she called them. It was unsettling, to say the least, but her slaves were willing and did not wish to be separated from her.

"Her power over them so impressed Mistress Kathy that Helga was immediately promoted to a position of authority. Kathy said Helga was the ideal role model for a dominant woman, and that we should learn from her example. Her boy toys were put to work in the laboratories so they could continue their research into the flower extract, and Helga herself oversaw their activities while teaching classes at the Academy.

"Our enrollment grew dramatically. Before then, the Academy had catered exclusively to the elite and the influential, but the emergence of the internet allowed it to radically broaden its client base.

"Repeat patronage also went up, which greatly pleased Mistress Kathy—but at the time, we didn't know why. Only later did we learn that Helga had found a way to replicate the flower extract and was putting it discreetly into our clients' food. They were eager to return to our island, not knowing that they were actually addicted to an aphrodesiac.

"She wanted to go even further. Helga experimented with ways to make the effects permanent. She claimed she could do this by altering a subject's own DNA. She developed a treatment which would not only intensify sexual urges, but would also stimulate anatomical growth and enhance pheremone production in her subjects.

"Her boy toys insisted on experimenting on themselves—with horrific results. Each was driven mad. Despite their new appeal, they allowed only Helga, their mistress, to touch them, even though she abused them horribly. They competed bitterly for her affection, and one by one, died in elaborate displays of affection for her." Highmother shuddered. "I will not describe the details.

"In spite of the madness she caused, Helga declared her experiments successful and insisted that the experiments should continue.

"By that time, the Academy's culture had changed. The welfare of the clients was no longer our priority. Empathy was no longer valued, and terrible abuses occurred. Some of us objected, but most did not.

Then we learned why. The extract had been slipped intoourfood as well, suppressing our nurturing instincts. Most upsetting of all, it had been done with Mistress Kathy's approval.

"Darlene Charmichael, her former student and friend, was the first to protest when she learned the truth, but her arguments meant nothing to Kathy or Helga. Darlene organised others in a resistance movement, but they were too few. Too many of us had already been compromised.

"When fighting broke out, it was quelled with the harshest of tactics. Darlene was the first to vanish without a trace, then others did as well. Those of us who were left were given an ultimatum—leave the island or suffer the same fate as Darlene.

"So you left?" asked Adam.

"To fight another day," answered Emily with resolve. "And we're almost ready."

"It is time to show Adam what we've accomplished in our exile," announced Highmother, rising from her chair. Again, her chest swayed alluringly beneath her loose fitting toga. She noticed Adam's stare and smiled in return.

"Is it wise to reveal so much to a stranger?" asked another woman at the table. "We've kept our plans secret for years, and this man hasn't been properly cleared." Adam recognized her as the woman he'd seen in the helicopter, although instead of the catsuit she had worn earlier, she now wore a businesslike miniskirt and a midriff-bearing vest.

"I'll vouch for him," said Emily, grinning as she glanced at Adam. "I've already checked him out thoroughly."

"Good," said Highmother. "If we expect his help, we must take him into our confidence. Follow me."

Highmother led them outside and down a paved road past what appeared to be living quarters. Attractive young nudists continued to walk about freely, feeling no need for clothes unless they were performing official duties that required them to have pockets. The strangeness of the people was counterbalanced by the calming influence of the many trees and gardens Adam saw along the way. "We call our community Oasis," explained Highmother, "because it's not our home, nor our destination, but a place to gather strength on our journey."

As they walked, the women in the group seemed to be subtly competing for the privilege of walking at Adam's side. Emily showed no embarrassment at being the only naked woman in the group and inserted herself between Adam and anyone else who got too close. She put one arm around him as they walked, signalling the others to maintain a discreet distance.

"I don't mean to judge," said Adam, "but I'm surprised your sisterhood hasn't sought help from the international authorities."

"They would never help us," insisted Highmother.

"Because they don't believe you," Adam assumed.

Adam's comment irritated Highmother. "Haven't you paid attention? Of course they believe us!They're customers!They can only continue to enjoy the Academy's services by denying it exists."

This was rather obvious once Adam thought about it.

The group reached a tall wooden door built into a high fence. Agent Jamie opened it, allowing the others to enter. She twirled her hair and smiled as Adam passed.

"I want you to know," Adam explained to Highmother, "that I intend to rescue Eve with or without your—" He stopped to gape in astonishment at what he saw.

Inside the gate was a military training ground filled with activity. At least 200 men and women were training with firearms, practicing hand-to-hand combat, or running in formation. Archers in bikinis fired arrows at moving targets swinging from trees. Another group of women practiced loading grenade launchers as men ran to bring them more ammunition. Still others in form-fitting chain mail sparred with each other using either staffs or swords. All this activity was overseen by fit and beautiful female drill instructors.

"We will help each other," said Highmother. "But first, you must understand the task we face. To save one, we must save them all. We must take the island by force."

Adam needed a moment to take in the scope of what he was seeing. "Why such an odd mix of weapons?" he asked.

"Guns have their place, but our preferred methods are older and less lethal," said Highmother. "We have not forgotten that our enemies were once our sisters."

Adam watched as a woman brought down her male sparring partner with bolos she threw around his legs. Instantly she and another woman subdued him with ropes applied so swiftly, it left the man a writhing mummy within seconds of hitting the ground--apparently without hurting him.

"If you have this kind of fighting force," Adam wondered, "I don't understand why you need me."

"As we have been building our strength," explained Highmother, "Mistress Kathy has been building hers. Her island is quite well-defended, as Emily will explain."

Highmother led the group across the training field and past a rifle-range into a large building. Inside was a briefing room equipped with computers and a large screen.

Emily tapped some keys on the computer to make a map of Academy Island appear. Adam was impressed by how the other women deferred to Emily's expertise of Academy security, and apparently only Adam found her lack of clothes at all distracting.

Her tone became serious as she explained, "The island uses an automated defense system. A network of buoys around the island forms the perimeter of their sensor grid, so no ship can approach the island undetected. Any vessel that doesn't transmit a valid recognition code will be automatically fired upon by missiles fired from hidden bunkers.

"To defeat this, our tech people have developed a computer virus that can circumvent the system's security and shut down the sensor grid, but it can only be deployed from within the perimeter. Our task is to covertly put someone on the island who can launch the virus and shut down the grid so our invasion force can get through.

"It won't be easy. The security system can only be accessed from computer terminals in the most secure areas on the island. Only the highest ranking mistresses have access to the system—someone like Mistress Kathy, or the captain of the guard—"

"Or Helga," said Adam.

"Yes," agreed Emily. "It could be accessed from her living quarters, or the dungeon where she keeps her test subjects, but they've made changes since we've been exiled, and we have no way of knowing where in the Citadel these are located."

"I know where to find both," said Adam. "I remember where the dungeon is from the tour Helga gave me, and I was actually in her bedroom."

The women gasped in horror at the mention of Helga's bedroom. That Adam still lived was regarded as something of a miracle.

"We have a plan for getting inside the Citadel secretly," Emily continued. "But your knowledge will be invaluable once we get in."

"I'll do whatever I can to help rescue Eve," promised Adam.

"We can't use our own agents because—as exiles from the island—our faces are already known to Mistress Kathy and her minions," explained Emily. "However we have someone in mind to infiltrate the Academy's staff—a woman who the Academy has been trying to recruit for some time."

"You will learn more of her later," interrupted Highmother. "But now there are further preparations to be made, and you must be tired from your ordeal. You have been through so much."

The women began to disperse to perform their duties, each of them glancing in Adam's direction and smiling before they left.

"I still have some questions about your sisterhood," Adam told Highmother.

"I can answer your questions," blurted Emily, excited by the idea of spending time with him.

"While I'm sure you can," interrupted Highmother, "you have much to do if we are to move ahead with our plan. I can entertain our benefactor for a time."

"As you wish, Highmother," said Emily with some disappointment. She hugged Adam tightly and said, "I'm glad I decided to rescue you! See you this afternoon."

Adam thanked her, and she left the room with Agent Jamie.

Highmother remained with him. "Come with me, Adam. We may discuss things further in my chamber."

She led Adam down a long corridor to what he assumed to be her office. Inside the room, however, there was no desk. It was a circular room that was carpeted and furnished only with throw pillows and a low table. The walls were adorned with wispy curtains in a variety of bright colors.

"It is only natural that you have questions," she said. "And I have many about you. I want to understand Helga's fascination with you. We have never before known her to go to such lengths to acquire a slave. Do you have special knowledge that she requires?"

"I don't think so," said Adam. "Helga usually just acts on impulse."

"I see. And something about you gives Helga impulses?" She studied Adam from top to bottom—pausing in the middle thoughtfully. "I must know more," she said. "Remove your shirt."

"Excuse me?" The request startled him, but she said it with such unexpected authority, he wanted to comply.

"Our task is fraught with risk. Before I commit my people to such a dangerous mission, I must first understand our enemy. Helga is interested in you, and I must understand what it is that she sees in you. Remove your shirt. At once."

Everything about the Sisterhood seemed odd to Adam, but he saw no harm in doing as she asked.

"Fold it neatly and lay it on the table," commanded Highmother.

He turned around with mild embarrassment, folded the garment, and set it on the low table. While his back was turned, Highmother clamped a steel collar around his neck.

"What?" asked Adam in confusion, spinning around to look at her. He saw that his collar was attached to a chain connected to the wall where the curtains apparently hid some kind of fastening hardware.

"You said you were a submissive, did you not?" said Highmother. "Or were you deceiving us to gain our trust?"

"No, I am, but—"

"Then being dominated will put you at ease. I am making you welcome."

"I just wasn't expecting it from you."

"Do you not trust me?"

"Well, yes, I suppose I do."

"You suppose you do? It is vital for us to trust each other. I am trusting you with the future of all my people, so I must know that my trust is well-placed. Behind the blue curtain, you will find a pair of cuffs."

"Is this a test of some kind?"

"I would not phrase it so bluntly—but if you like, you may call it a test."

Adam reached behind the blue curtain and found the cuffs. "Just so you understand, Highmother, I already have a mistress. She's the one I'm trying to rescue."

"Of course," said Highmother. "And I will help you. Fasten them behind your back, now. That's a good man."

"And by doing this, I will gain your trust?"

"It will be a start. Then we may talk freely, as a domme and a sub should, and I will know that you are being sincere."

With a barely perceptible movement of her shoulder, she allowed the right side of her loose-fitting gown to slide from her shoulder, exposing a lovely breast bigger than her head.

Despite his doubts, he decided he must trust her. He fastened the cuffs behind his back.

"I know this is difficult for you," admitted Highmother. "Your ways on the outside are so much different from ours. But our way is so muchfaster."

She pulled his pants down around his ankles. He was so startled, he fell over backwards, and only the pillows broke his fall.

"Yes," she said. "I do see the appeal that you have." She allowed her gown to fall from her body. She fondled her breasts which had been distracting him all morning.

"I thought we were going to talk," said Adam, still cognizant of his allegiance to another mistress.

"You may talk," said Highmother, "when I've gotten to know you —the wayshehas." She stepped out of her discarded gown and advanced toward him. Still lying on his back among the pillows, he inched away from her until his head bumped a solid wall behind the curtain. She knelt over him, straddling him with her thighs. "Now be still. When I want you to move, I shall instruct you how."

He tried to stand, but with his hands bound, she easily held him down. She was so strong, so beautiful, so tempting, he could not resist her any more.

There was a pounding at the door. "Highmother!" someone called. "We must speak to you!"

"Leave!" shouted Highmother. "This is not the time!"

The visitor continued to beat upon the locked door. "Highmother, it is urgent! There's danger!"

"I said leave!"

The door was forced open and five identically dressed intruders burst into the room. Each wore a white skintight latex bodysuit and a gas mask. The latex suits hugged their curves in every way, but left no skin exposed, not even their hands or faces. The curvy white figures surrounded Highmother and Adam.

"What is the meaning of this?" Highmother demanded. "Why do you not obey? And why are you wearing those ridiculous clothes?"

Two of them grabbed Highmother from behind and physically pried her off Adam. "Forgive us, Highmother, but you're not well," said one of the white-suited figures, her voice muffled by her gas mask. "These hazmat suits are necessary for our protection! We believe you have been exposed to a dangerous chemical agent!"

"Nonsense!" cried Highmother. "Leave at once, or I shall have you chained to the library stairs!"

Three of the latex-clad figures dragged Highmother from the room, leaving two others alone with Adam. One of them located a key which she used to unfasten Adam's chain from the wall.

"What's happening?" asked Adam. "What's this 'chemical agent' you mentioned?"

"Youare," said the white-suited figure tugging his chain. "We have the results of your blood test. We understand now what you are. You will come with us."

To be continued . . .